A Day at Home with Daddy

Story Info
A day with Daddydom and his "babygirl".
2.3k words
4.3
72.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers

The terms 'Daddy' and 'baby girl' are not incestual in nature. They are meant between consenting legal adults and refer to subset of the BDSM culture.

*

Baby girl wakes up before her Daddy. She snuggles into him for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth and sweetness of the moment. Then she kisses her way under the covers, rubbing her hands along Daddy's chiseled body. Baby girl nuzzles between his legs, smelling Daddy's musky scent and enjoying it. Softly, quietly and slowly she sucks and licks his balls and shaft. Baby girl takes her time. Eventually Daddy awakens and responds, getting harder and bigger under the tender licks and kisses. When his cock is nice and hard and thick, she sucks it long and sucks it well. She milks it like Daddy taught her. She milks him until she is fed a breakfast of hot delicious cum.

"Thank you Daddy," she says from under the covers and she licks him clean.

Daddy pets her head and says, "Hmmm, you're a good girl."

Daddy takes baby girl by the hand and leads her to the shower. Removing her collar, they get in together. She washes him, thoroughly and reverently. Baby girl rubs her hands over Daddy's strong chest and arms, legs and ass, cleaning every inch of him. Then Daddy washes baby girl, including her hair. Baby girl sighs, she loves the way Daddy takes care of her. She feels so cherished.

They stand in the water, kissing and rubbing each other. They continue in the hot water until it runs cold, only their passion keeping them warm.

Turning off the water and getting out, baby girl dries Daddy off. Then he helps her into her robe and puts her collar back on. She goes to the kitchen, and cooks breakfast for Daddy - eggs, sausage, fruit, juice and coffee. She serves him, rubs his shoulders while he eats and reads the paper. Then baby girl does the dishes and cleans up the kitchen. While Daddy finishes his paper, she makes the bed and cleans up the bathroom. Then she waits for Daddy in the bedroom, kneeling by the closet.

When Daddy is ready, he comes in and picks out baby girl's clothes for the day, as well as his own. For Daddy it's comfy jeans and a tshirt, no socks, and a big, thick leather belt. For baby girl it's a black corset with a shelf bra that shows off her perfect tits, a short black and hot pink plaid skirt that barely covers her round ass, thigh high black stockings with pink bows on the front and a butt plug with a pretty pink jewel on the end. Baby girl helps Daddy dress, and in turn, he helps her by lacing her corset nice and tight and lubing her asshole before inserting the plug. She squirms a bit. That earns a smack on the ass.

"Stay still, princess, this will take a minute."

Daddy savors the process of inching the plug into her tight hole. Very slowly he inserts it, watching her hole stretch to accommodate the large plug. He knows it is slightly uncomfortable to her, but that is part of the fun, now isn't it.

When the plug is fully inserted and he is satisfied, Daddy helps baby girl up and they go to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Baby girl tries to put her hair in pigtails, but Daddy has to help tie the pretty pink bows.

Then Daddy goes to the basement to do some work. Baby girl gets out coloring books and crayons and a couple stuffed animals. She puts on headphones and listens to music while lying on the living room floor coloring. After awhile, Daddy comes up and sees baby girl's jeweled naked ass swaying to the beat of the music she's listening to. He can't help it. He straddles her and tickles her. She laughs and squirms and pleads, "Please, Daddy, please, no more tickles!!"

He continues to tickle her, as long as he wants. When he thinks she's had enough, he pulls baby girl up and throws her over his shoulder and marches off to the bedroom where he tosses her on the bed and climbs up after her. Baby girl is giggling and laughing. Then Daddy kisses her, very deeply and passionately, and shuts her up quick!

He cups her breasts and squeezes, eliciting a moan from baby girl's lips. He flips her over and lifts her ass, rubbing his hands softly over her. She moans and wiggles. That earns another smack in the ass.

"Stay still." Daddy growls.

Daddy gets up and secures baby girl's arms out in front of her. Head down, ass up, he spreads her legs and secures them. Daddy has full access and baby girl is helpless against him, exactly how she wants to be. Daddy runs his hand up baby girl's thigh and feels her pussy juices dripping. He rubs that pussy he owns and gives it a little smack. She jumps, as much as she can, which isn't much. That earns her a couple more smacks, which makes her pussy drip more. Then baby girl hears Daddy pull off his thick leather belt and start to whimper.

She gets a couple smacks with the belt, making her ass nice and red. Daddy runs his hands over the belt marks, feeling the heat, "That's good". She smiles when she hears him unzip his pants. Daddy runs his hard cock up against baby girl's aching, needy pussy. "Please, please Daddy. Please fuck my needy pussy. Please Daddy!!"

"With pleasure!"

Daddy thrusts into her, and she moans. She feels so full with the plug in her ass and Daddy's thick cock in her pussy. He grabs her hips and pounds her pussy, hard and fast, every now and then smacking baby girl's ass and making her jump. She moans and writhes as much as she can.

Then the begging starts, "Please Daddy, please can I come, Daddy, please, please Daddy."

"No," he pulls out.

Daddy smacks her ass, then her pussy. Back and forth, over and over, baby girl is begging with earnest now. But Daddy won't let her come. He starts fucking her again, hard. "Don't even think about coming, baby!"

Then he unload his hot cum inside her. It fills her up and feels so good.

Satisfied, Daddy pulls out and unties her. He smacks her ass and she turns around to lick and clean him. Baby girl tucks him back into his pants, with a sweet little kiss.

Then baby girl goes to the kitchen, cum dripping down her leg. She makes him lunch and serves it to Daddy. Then baby girl preps dinner and cleans up while he eats. She can still feel his presence, the cum, the sore ass, the plug. She is happy and can't help but smile and wiggle her cute little butt at him. He laughs, she is adorable after all. She has pleased him so far today.

After lunch they go back to the bedroom and Daddy takes off his shirt. The sight of him shirtless makes baby girl's knees go weak and she whimpers a bit. The way the chiseled muscles of his chest and arms seem to strain against his skin. He is so strong and in control. Daddy lies down. Baby girl rubs his back and shoulders and neck, until he falls asleep.

When she hears his soft snores, she gets up and cleans the living room, the kitchen, and dishes before coming back to the bed. She then grabs a blanket and snuggles into him. Daddy wakes up just enough to wrap his big strong arms around his little baby girl and hold her tight. She smiles and drifts off to sleep.

Baby girl wakes up to Daddy throwing her over his shoulder again. She squeals and gets her bottom smacked. Daddy takes her downstairs and she sees what he was working on earlier.

Daddy set her down and attaches cuffs to her ankles and wrists. Her arms are hooked to chains hanging from the ceiling. Her legs are spread and latched to hooks on the floor. Daddy kisses baby girl deeply and pinches her nipples. She moans in his mouth.

He goes over to his workbench and brings back a crop. He shows baby girl and she looks a little nervous.

"Do you trust me, princess?" He looks at her compassionately.

But it is a weak spot for her, when he calls her princess she melts! "Yes, Daddy," she whispers.

He smiles and blindfolds her. Then the ball gag is inserted. She whimpers for a moment, but he whispers in her ear, "It's ok, baby, Daddy will take care of you, princess"

Daddy uses the crop all over her. Smacks her on the ass, the pussy, the tits. There is no pattern or rhythm, no way to predict what is coming next. Sometimes Daddy runs it softly over her face and chest and legs, then swats it sharply. Not knowing what is next, baby girl jumps and whimpers as much as she can, which isn't much.

Suddenly, Daddy drops the crop and comes up behind her, kissing her neck and shoulders. He rubs her nipples and squeezes them. She moans. Slowly his hands wander over her belly and rub her clit as he slowly removes the plug from her ass. Tears are running down her face under the blindfold. Baby girl is so needy and wanting to cum. But Daddy says no ... not yet.

Daddy dips his fingers in the wetness of her pussy and uses it to lube her ass. She feels him as he slowly, inch by inch, pushes his hard, thick dick into her tight, hot hole. Daddy holds baby girl close, pinching her nipples and holding her hips as he fucks her ass. Slowly at first, slow in, slow out, then harder, then faster, until he is pounding baby girl with abandon, using her tits as leverage. Daddy unloads his hot cum into her ass with a grunt. She moans as he finishes, so needy, so wanting to cum, and not able to. Daddy pulls out and replaces the plug, keeping his cum all up in her ass.

Then Daddy unshackles and uncuffs baby girl. He takes off the blindfold and gag. Then he pulls her close, and she nuzzles into his chest. Daddy pets her head, tells her what a good girl she is and how much she had pleased him today.

Baby girl sighs contentedly. She is so happy to please her Daddy, despite her aching need to cum, she is satisfied to fulfill his needs and that puts her heart and soul at peace.

She goes upstairs and finishes dinner. She serves it to him, kneeling on the chair next to Daddy because her ass hurts a lot. They enjoy a nice dinner and nice conversation. Daddy tells baby girl she did a nice job making his food today, and she thanks him for letting her eat dinner with him.

Daddy goes to watch some tv while baby girl cleans up after dinner. Then she comes and kneels next to him. He pets her for awhile and then tells her to go get the lotion. She comes back and lies over his lap. Gently, Daddy rubs lotion into her sore ass and pets her. Baby girl closes her eyes and enjoys the tender touches.

Daddy watches tv and rubs and pets his baby. After awhile, he finds her pussy and rubs her clit. It's so tender, she instantly get wet and start wiggling.

"Shhhh, little one, I know, I know, those are tingly parts, aren't they, baby. Daddy will touch them and make them better."

He rubs and then starts to slow fuck her needy pussy, first with one finger, then two, then working up to three. She is in such need. "Please, Daddy, please please, can I come Daddy, please."

"Shhhhh, hold on baby, Daddy will make it better when Daddy says it's time. Hold on, that's a good girl."

Looking at her pink cum filled ass, feeling her wet dripping pussy, and knowing what a good girl she has been makes Daddy hard again. He wants to be inside her when he lets her have the massive orgasm that is building.

"Ride me, baby."

She straddles him, he pulls her close, and they kiss so passionately and desperately as baby girl rides him up and down. She mumbles into Daddy's mouth, "please Daddy ...."

"Yes, baby, come for me, come hard for your Daddy."

She feels it tear through her. It's the most intense feeling she's ever had as Daddy holds his baby girl close and lets it happen, feeling her spasm on his cock and seeing the tears roll down her cheeks in release. He pulls out the plug which makes her aftershocks intense and she moans. Daddy holds her close and tight until her breathing returns to normal.

Daddy tells baby girl to go get cleaned up. She smiles and goes to shower. It's nice and hot and lovely. When she gets out and goes into the bedroom, Daddy has put out her warmest, comfiest pjs. Hair still in pigtails, collar on, warm fuzzy socks and jammies, baby girl come out to find Daddy on the couch with a warm blanket, a bowl of popcorn, and her favorite movie cued up. She giggles and jumps into his lap, covering his face with soft, sweet baby girl kisses.

Daddy smiles and tells her she had been so good, and they snuggle together and watch a movie. Daddy plays with his baby, her pussy, her ass, her tits. She falls asleep before the end of the movie, but when it's over, Daddy carries her to bed. When he crawls in, baby girl wakes enough to remember her duty. She crawls between Daddy's legs and licks and sucks him hard. He moans as she milks his member to completion. She savors the deliciousness when he explodes in her mouth. After licking Daddy clean, baby girl crawls back up to snuggle with him. He smiles and kisses her. "Goodnight sweet princess."

Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers