A Day at the Beach

Story Info
An orgy on the beach.
1.3k words
3.84
162.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers

I watched from my place on the balcony as the two lovely girls danced and ran across the beach. The beach was fairly quiet today for some reason. It was 90 degrees in the shade, but the view in front of me was a lot hotter. They stopped for a moment and looked at me. One girl winked at me and the other blew me a kiss and I smiled at them both. They lean together and kiss as I watch them. They start to dance in the low waves along the shoreline. One girl ran into the waves and vanished from sight and the other followed suit. A moment later, I spotted them, peeking their heads up and I could hear their sparkling laughter.

I watched them come up out of the water, their bodies glistening as the sunlight hit them. I let my eyes wander along both of their bodies. Both girls were amazingly well built with high firm breasts. I tried to imagine them naked and let my thoughts wander for a while, The sound of their laughter still ringing through the air.

I must have drifted off to sleep for a bit, for when I opened my eyes, both girls had spread a blanket out just a few feet from my balcony and were sunbathing, naked, bodies gleaming as the sun flashed and sparkled against their lotion covered flesh. I lean up against the balcony to get a better look at the beautiful creatures there, no inhibitions. I leaned back in my chair and drifted off again. Upon opening my eyes, I was shocked at what I saw.

The blonde was laying flat on her back on her blanket, looking as if she was asleep, but from the way she was squirming, I knew she was awake, wide awake. Her eyes were closed, her arms were stretched above her head, her breasts were thrust up in the air just a bit, nipples hard. Her legs were spread wide, her knees were bent. Her mound was perfectly smooth and glistening.

At her feet the brunette was laying, the same way, bodies both absorbing the sunlight. I watched the girls as they stretched out a leg between them, polished toe nails sparkling. I watched the blonde draw her toe over the brunette's pussy lips. I almost died as I watched the brunette do the same to the blonde. I watched as they drew their toes along each other's slits, teasing each other. I had a hard time focusing on both of them, so I focused on the brunette, being as I had a clear view of her wide spread pussy. I shuddered as I watched the toe tease her clit again, circling around it slowly, the toe continued to tease the clit, my eyes scanned up her body, stopping at her breasts, watching her nipples throb hard while she arched her body up subtly.

This lasted for a while longer, but not much. I watched the brunette pull away from the toe teasing her and kneel up, stretching her arms high over her head. She glanced up at me and smiled, blowing me a kiss. I shivered and smiled back at her as I relaxed in my chair again, watching as she drew herself to her feet. She drew herself up straight, eyes lowered to the sand as she dropped back, her ass cradled on her heels, leaning back until her head touches the sand. She lets her thighs spread wide, allowing me a wonderful view of her pussy.

I watch, wistful as her partner leans up and idly strokes fingers along the exposed lips. she parts the lips and slides her finger deftly over the exposed clit. I watch the girl struggle to stay still. I watched as the blonde drew herself onto all fours and crawl over to her partner. She stopped in front of her partner's gaping pussy and spread her thighs wide, allowing me to see her glistening sex. She dropped to her elbows, her breasts grazing on the towel as she slowly lowered her head to the pussy in front of her. I whimpered a bit, but I let my eyes roam over the exposed bodies. Blonde hair hid the pussy from view, so I could only imagine what was being done.

I watched them for a while, blonde head bobbing up and down, her pussy glistening bright in the sun as her partner stayed dead still. Moans and gasps shiver across the air to my ear and I bite my lip. The blonde suddenly raised her head and turned, looking right at me. She smiled, motioning me to come closer to them so I stand, stepping into the stand from my deck, I walk over near them, whimpering as I watch the blonde lick at her partner's pussy. I stand there, watching, as the blonde looks up at me, eyes scanning over my naked body. She motioned me over to her, so I stepped next to her, still biting my lip, unsure of what was going to happen next.

She smiled again and stroked her hand from my ankle up to my inner thigh, gently across my pussy and down my other leg. I groaned softly, shivering as she motioned me down on my knees. I dropped gently to my knees by her side, thighs parting naturally as I rested my bottom on the cup of my heels. I leaned back, arching my breasts up, resting my head on my cradle of my arms behind me. I was no stranger to kneeling, but I had never been dominated by another female.

As the blonde watched me, she started stroking her hands along my thighs. I bit my lip and shivered, thighs parting more, exposing me completely to her eyes. I kept my eyes lowered as I shook my hair out over my shoulders, letting it flow behind me. She stroked her fingers along my slit, opening me to find my clit. She tweaked my clit lightly, twisting it some as I bit my lip, remaining perfectly still as she played with me. She eased a finger inside me, watching my reactions as she finger fucked me, slowly. Then, she stopped, pulling her fingers out quickly.

I whimpered softly, shuddering visibly, not wanting it to end, then, just as quickly as she stopped, the blonde slid her finger back inside me. I groaned, unable to keep still, I arched into her hand, I ground my pussy into her palm, feeling her finger moving inside of me, teasing me. I closed my eyes, not caring about anything but the feelings flooding throughout my body as I ground against her hand, shuddering and moaning, knowing it wouldn't be long until I orgasmed.

Then out of the blue, I felt it, I felt something against my lips, it was something different, it wasn't someone's lips, so I slowly opened my eyes and gasped as I realized the brunette was straddling my face and it was her pussy lips against my mouth. I'd never been with another female, let alone, two, so I tentatively leaned up and traced my tongue along her wet slit slowly, smiling at her gasps of pleasure, finding her clit with my tongue, taking it between my teeth, whimpering as the hand teasing me stopped and pulled away.

I closed my eyes and slowly slid my tongue into the warmth of the pussy over my face. I deftly drove my tongue in and out of her pussy, licking along her slit and grazing her clit lightly. Out of nowhere, I heard it, the ringing of a telephone.

Opening my eyes, Sadness washes over me, finding that I'm not on the beach, but I'm curled up in my bed. I rub my eyes, reaching for the phone, answering it, smiling as my friend asks me if I want to go to the beach today....

jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers