A Day At The Beach

Story Info
The girls get carried away on CFNM day.
8.6k words
4.16
76.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

This story, along with the previous seven, relates the mostly true adventures we shared with Bret and Denise, an attractive, sexy couple we had the good fortune to get to know, and then visit at their beautiful townhouse in our favorite party town, Key West. The stories are largely based on real events, but with some embellishment to make them more fun and interesting. These are my first posts here, and it didn't occur to me to collect these tales in a series. But they do describe a related chronological series, and are probably best enjoyed by reading them in sequence. I would suggest that you start with "Tight Squeeze." The next in the series is "Denise Gets Warmed Up," followed by "A Revealing Night at the Restaurant", "Unexpected Addition" and "Another Day in Paradise." The next story, "Laura's Triple", will bring you to the opening scene of this story. I hope you enjoy reading about these events as much as we enjoyed living them!

These stories contain strong elements of exhibitionism, group sex, candaulism, and both male and female bisexuality.

*****

I woke up alone in the king size bed. I heard voices coming from downstairs, and figured that Laura had already gone down there, letting me catch a little extra sleep. With the frenetic pace of the previous few days, I needed it. I climbed out of bed and quickly went through my morning routine. My morning wood subsided a little as I brushed my teeth and generally made myself presentable. Bret and Denise's house was clothing optional, and I didn't bother dressing before making my way down the stairs. My dick was at half-mast, which seemed to be its normal state these days, unless it was fully erect.

I reached the first floor and found Denise and Laura sitting at the breakfast bar looking sexy as hell. They were facing each other. Denise was wearing cutoff shorts and a skimpy silk top with spaghetti straps that accentuated her perky tits and pencil eraser nipples. Laura had put on one of my shirts, a light blue one. The shirt was unbuttoned, revealing semi-transparent sheer black thong panties. The shirt was pushed to one side, leaving her left breast free. The girls were kissing, sexy open-mouthed kissing, and Denise was caressing Laura's exposed nipple. As I approached them, I saw Bret in the kitchen beyond, busy making what I assumed was breakfast. He was naked like me, and like me, sporting a semi. I made my way across to the girls. Laura looked up at me and I leaned down and kissed her. I touched the tip of the stiff nipple pinched in Denise's fingertips.

"Teasing Bret?" I asked.

Denise moved her hand from Laura's tit to my cock. She squeezed my shaft and said, "He's dressed appropriately."

I turned to her, a little puzzled. "Good morning, sexy," I said. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to mine. She kept her grip on my cock and her tongue danced across my lips as I kissed her.

"Appropriately for what?" I asked her.

"We decided to have CFNM day," she replied with a girlish giggle.

"Yeah," Laura said. "We want both you guys to stay naked all day. No matter what."

"No matter what," Denise echoed.

"Ok with me," I said.

"Me, too", Bret chimed in from the kitchen. The girls looked at him and smiled, then looked at each other. Denise leaned over and kissed Laura. She moved her hand from my cock back to Laura's tit.

"Where were we?" she said, nuzzling Laura's ear.

Laura pulled the shirt open, uncovering her other breast. "Right about here," she replied, pinching the nipple.

"Oh, yeah," Denise said, and leaned down to flick Laura's newly exposed nipple with her tongue.

Laura gave me a coy look. "Why don't you help Bret?" she suggested.

I smiled at her. "OK," I said and walked around the breakfast bar.

I joined Bret in the kitchen and we both watched as his wife bent over and sucked Laura's nipples, going back and forth from one tit to the other. Denise ran her tongue down Laura's belly, and slipped off the stool, her head disappearing below the counter. After a moment, Laura gasped and closed her eyes. Denise's hand rose into sight, holding Laura's panties, which she dropped onto the breakfast bar.

The girls now had Bret's and my full attention. We watched Laura writhe as Denise expertly licked her pussy. Bret and I leaned back against the kitchen counter. I could feel my cock rising as we watched. Just out of sight behind the breakfast bar, Denise was fucking Laura with her mouth. I gripped my shaft and stroked. I glanced down at Bret's cock. His hand was wrapped around his erection, masturbating to the sight of his wife servicing my girlfriend. Laura's shirt was now down off her shoulders, and she was pinching both of her nipples. The top of Denise's head was visible behind the counter and it was clear that her mouth was attached to Laura's pussy.

Laura looked over at Bret and me masturbating. "God, that's hot," she said. She watched us, her writhing becoming more frenetic until she closed her eyes and shuddered. "Unghh," she moaned, her whole body shaking in orgasm.

Laura looked down between her legs. "That was nice," she said to Denise. "You need to come up here now and see this."

Denise's head appeared above the counter, an impish grin on her pretty face, her chin slick with Laura's wetness.

"Ooh, this is fun," she said looking at Bret and me. She stood up and leaned over, resting her elbows on the breakfast bar. Laura ran her hands over Denise's body, feeling the erect nipples poking through the silky material of her top. She unbuttoned Denise's shorts and pushed them down. Denise wiggled her ass and let them fall to the floor. I could see that she wasn't wearing panties, but her pussy was just out of Bret's and my view. It was clear that Laura was stroking it. Denise squirmed and turned to Laura. Their lips touched in a languid kiss, their tongues dancing together sensually.

Laura's right hand was behind Denise, and from the rhythmic movements of Denise's body, it appeared that Laura was fingerfucking her from behind while she stroked Denise's clit with her other hand.

Denise turned back to Bret and me. "Jerk each other!" she commanded with a sexily mischievous smile.

Bret and I looked at each other, and with a 'why not' kind of shrug he released his grip on his own cock and wrapped his hand around mine. I did the same, running my fingertips along the soft firmness of his erection and then taking it in my grasp. I pumped his shaft, masturbating him.

"Oh, fuck," Denise murmured. She was watching Bret and me jerk each other off, grinding her pussy and ass harder against Laura's hands. She shuddered as she came, and her knees buckled. It looked like Laura was holding her up by her crotch.

Bret tensed up, and I could feel the jism rising in his cock. I pumped his shaft and jets of cum shot across the kitchen, splattering the tile floor. I kept jacking his cock until he was spent.

He quickened his pace on my cock, stroking me faster. I thrust against his hand, feeling the tightness in my balls as my own cock erupted, adding my semen to the puddle on the floor.

"Wow, I think we should keep these guys," Laura said to Denise.

"Yeah, they're fun," Denise agreed, bending down to pull her shorts back up.

Laura stepped around the bar into the kitchen. Her panties were still on the counter. Her tits were covered by the shirt, but it hung open, framing her pussy. Her mound was bare; she had shaved again. Her inner lips were distended, protruding wet and swollen through her labia.

"But they're messy," Laura said. She walked past Bret and me and grabbed a couple of paper towels. She came around in front of us and got down on all fours to wipe up the jizz we had sprayed on the floor. Then she rose up to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning up the cum that remained there. Then she shifted on her knees in front of Bret and did the same, licking and sucking the cum from his shaft and head.

She stood up and kissed me, sharing the muskiness of our cocks on her mouth. She turned to the breakfast bar and picked up her panties. She pulled them on and buttoned a couple of buttons on the shirt.

"Can we get dressed now?" Bret asked.

"Hell, no!" Denise replied emphatically. "We're just getting started. We want you guys naked."

"He doesn't want to get dressed, anyway," Laura said. "Is breakfast ready yet?" she asked Bret.

"Yeah, it's just bagels," he said and turned to pull them out of the toaster oven.

"Let's eat outside," Denise suggested.

We all agreed and carried the lox and butter and cream cheese that Bret had set up out to the back porch.

Their back porch was nicely set up, two bamboo frame couches facing each other with a matching glass top coffee table in between. Dense plantings all around made it fairly private. We sat on the couches and ate bagels and drank coffee, the girls a little more dressed than usual, and Bret and me still nude.

"So what can we do today? Where can we go where these guys can stay naked?" Laura asked.

Denise thought for a minute. "We can go up to the beach on Boca Chica," she said. There was a small section of beach on the island where they usually left you alone to hang out naked. Usually.

"Or we can go to the Garden," Bret offered. He was referring to the clothing optional bar on the roof of the Bull.

"How are you going to get there with no clothes on?" Denise asked.

"How are we going to get to the beach?" Bret countered.

"We'll see if Derek is working. He'll drive us there and you guys can stay naked until we get there," Denise replied.

"Yeah," Laura said. "Maybe he'll join us on the beach," she added with faux innocence.

"You just want his cock again," I teased her. Derek was our cab driver. He had fucked Laura a couple of nights before, while Bret and I tag teamed Denise.

"Maybe," she demurely replied. She toyed with my cock. "I wouldn't mind fucking him again."

"Hey, anybody home?" The voice coming from outside the porch was Rob's.

"Speaking of fucking him again, there's the cock I want!" Laura said. Rob's cock wasn't long, but it was fat, the fattest cock I had ever seen. It was the size and shape of a Coke can. Laura had fucked him last night. With my cock in her mouth and Bret's in her ass. It was the first time she had done three guys simultaneously.

"We're in here," Denise called out to him. "C'mon in."

Rob came in to the porch. "Ah, formal breakfast I see," he said looking at Bret and me.

He leaned down and kissed each of the girls.

"Want a bagel?" Denise asked.

"No, thanks, but I will have a cup of coffee," he replied.

"I'll get you a cup," Laura offered, and got up and went inside to the kitchen.

Rob pulled a footstool up to the end of the coffee table and sat.

Laura came back out and I noticed that she had opened one of the buttons on the shirt. That left just one button barely holding the shirt closed. She set the cup down in front of Rob and picked up the coffee pot. She filled the cup, leaning over in a way that let the shirt fall away from her and afforded him an unobstructed view of her bare breasts.

She sat back down next to me on the couch. Her erect nipples were poking through the shirt . She put her foot up on the couch and dropped her knee to the side, her cunt clearly visible under the sheer material of her panties. I had been popping Viagra like candy, trying to keep up with the seemingly non-stop play that had been going on. Watching Laura flash Rob again was causing my cock to stir, even though I had shot a load barely a half hour before.

"So I'm going out with Melina tonight, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to hook up with us," Rob said.

"That's the waitress?" Bret asked.

"Yeah, she told me about you guys coming in there yesterday. She just said that she waited on a table with two couples that were fooling around, the women flashing and stuff." He looked at Laura's pussy and smiled. "I knew it was you guys. I told her I knew you and she said she wanted to meet you."

"Did you tell her we fucked last night?" Laura asked him. She slipped a finger into the crotch of her thong, ostensibly rearranging the material but really just flashing her pussy lips. My cock tingled.

"No, I wouldn't tell her that. I'm more discrete than that," he answered, watching her adjust her panties. "But I did tell her that you guys were very playful. And that you were bi." He looked up at Bret and me and added, "All of you."

"Interesting," I said, thinking about what Rob had said earlier about her affinity for getting fucklicked.

Denise said, "Well, that sounds like fun, but we're having a little bit of a challenge coming up with ideas on where we can go. We're kinda limited because we're having CFNM day."

"Oh, so that explains the dress code," Rob said.

"Yeah, we can only go somewhere where Mark and Bret can stay naked," Denise said.

Rob laughed. "You guys!" he said. "What about the Garden? Want to meet us there?"

"We talked about going there," Laura said. "Only problem is getting them in and out of there. Naked."

"Why don't you and Melina just come here?" Denise suggested. "We can have dinner here and these guys won't have to get dressed at all!"

"Will she be ok with hanging with two naked guys she doesn't even know?" Bret asked.

"I'm sure she'll be fine with that," Rob said.

"Three guys," Laura interjected somewhat excitedly. She leaned toward Rob and put her hand on his leg. One of her tits was peeking out of the nearly open shirt. "Rob has to be naked, too. It's CFNM!"

Rob looked at Laura and smiled. "OK with me," he said. I could feel my cock getting stiff.

"Good, then it's a plan. About 7?" Bret asked.

"I'm meeting her at 7. Let's make it 7:30," Rob replied.

"7:30 it is," Denise said.

Rob got up to leave.

"See ya, guys."

"See you tonight."

"That sounds like fun," Bret said.

"Yes, it does," Laura agreed. She turned to me and put her hand on my cock. "Do you mind if I fuck him again?" she asked.

I stroked her nipple through the material of the shirt. It was stiff.

"You like that fat cock, don't you?" I said.

"I love that fat cock," she replied. She lightly stroked my cock and leaned toward me, her face close to mine. "Want to see me fuck it again?" she asked.

"I would say that's a 'yes'," Denise said. She was looking at my cock. I was back to a full erection.

"You can fuck the little goth girl while I fuck Rob," Laura said.

"Is that your plan?"

"Mm..hmm." She was gently caressing my hardon.

"What about us?" Denise asked. She was lightly massaging Bret's dick, which looked like it was stiffening.

"I'm sure that you guys will join the party," Laura said. She reached over and grabbed Bret's cock. "I love fucking this one, too."

"And this one loves fucking you, too!" Bret said.

"OK, here's the plan," Denise said. "Laura, why don't you call Derek and see if he's working and can take us to Boca Chica. Then maybe we'll go to the Garden for a little bit, and then figure out dinner."

"That sounds like a plan," Laura said.

We got up to clear the dishes. Bret had a pretty good semi going, and my cock was sticking straight out, hard as a rock.

The girls looked at us. "These guys are going to get us arrested," Denise said.

Laura laughed. She stood between us and took my stiff shaft in one hand and Bret's in the other.

"Stand down, boys," she said.

"That's not helping," Bret said, looking down at his cock. Laura was squeezing and stroking him, getting him even harder.

"I'll stop," she said, releasing both of our cocks. She stepped back and buttoned her shirt. "I'm going to call Derek."

She went upstairs to get a phone. Bret, Denise, and I started cleaning up. Bret and I were still hard. We were at the kitchen counter, Denise between us. Coincidentally, we both turned toward her at the same time. The tip of my hardon brushed against her shorts and I instinctively rubbed my cock up against her. Bret did the same from the other side.

"Ooh," she said, reaching around us and pulling us both in tighter.

Laura came back down into the kitchen. She looked at Bret and me humping Denise.

"Somebody is liking CFNM day, I see," she said.

Denise turned around to face her, taking a stiff cock in each hand. She looked down at Bret's cock, then mine, then looked back up at Laura. "What's not to like?" she asked.

Laura smiled and said, "Derek is working. I told him what was going on, the whole CFNM thing and everything, and he said he would pick us up in the back in a half hour. That way you guys can run into the van naked.

"He'll drop us at the beach and then pick us up later and take us to the Garden. You guys will just have to put something on to go from the van to the bar. Then he'll pick us up there later."

"He probably thinks he's gonna get laid," Bret said.

"Yeah, I bet he wants to fuck Laura again," Denise agreed.

"He hasn't fucked you, yet," Laura said to her.

Bret put his arm around his wife. He said, "Yeah, he hasn't buried his cock in your sweet little pussy." He paused. "Yet."

Denise looked up at him. "Well, maybe I'll let him, then. Do you mind if I fuck him?"

"Only if I watch," Bret replied.

Denise squeezed his cock. "Only if you help," she said.

"OK, then, I'll help," he said.

"Good, let's get ready."

Back up in our room, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top. Laura took them from me and put them in a small beach bag she was carrying. She stripped off the shirt and panties and wrapped herself in a semi-sheer yellow and orange sarong.

"How's this?" she asked, doing a pirouette, arms outstretched. The material was fairly transparent when the light hit it at certain angles, and it was obvious she was nude underneath it. But she was dressed. And I wasn't. So it complied with the rules of the little game we had going on.

"That's hot," I told her. "You're gonna have me running around with a hardon all day."

She pressed up against me and grabbed my cock and balls with both hands.

"Good!" she teased. She released me and picked up the bag. "Let's go," she said.

We went downstairs and found Bret and Denise waiting on the porch. Denise was still wearing the same top and shorts. Bret, of course, was still naked. He turned when we came out on the porch and let out a low whistle when he saw Laura.

She struck a pose for him, one leg out to the side, through the slit in the drape of the sarong. The material parted all the way above her waist, barely covering her pussy.

My cock was getting stiff again. Denise caught my eye, then looked down at my semi-erection and smiled. She looked back up at me and winked.

Just then, we heard Derek pull up.

Bret looked out, and said, "Let's go."

He peeked out the door, looking up and down the alley to make sure the coast was clear. He dashed out the door and hopped in the back of the cab. I followed, then waited at the van, holding the door for the girls. Denise slid in the back next to Bret. Laura stepped behind me and slipped her hand between my legs, holding my balls. She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to have some fun," and then got in the front seat. I got in back and sat in the fold-down rear facing seat.

"Hey, guys," Derek said in greeting. "Nice to see you again," he said. He looked over at Laura.

I leaned around the back of her seat. She had let the sarong fall open from the waist down, and was sitting with one leg pulled up on the seat, giving Derek a clear view of her slit.

I looked down at her naked pussy. I noted how she seemed somehow more exposed with her mons shaved bare. She never had much pubic hair, usually keeping it trimmed into a neat little landing strip. But she occasionally shaved it all off, and that's how it was now. Her inner lips always protruded through a little bit, and her lack of hair seemed to accentuate her nudity and put her bare pussy even more on display. "Are you teasing this poor guy?" I asked her.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers