A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was reaching up behind her neck, pulling at the ties of her bikini top, letting it drop down onto his chest. Her breasts spilled free, swinging freely back and forth as she continued to grind herself against him, her head hanging forward and her hair covering her face. Almost immediately, his hands moved to the ties at her hips, slowly pulling at them until the ties on both sides popped simultaneously and her bottoms loosened their grip on her. With an almost casual movement she grabbed the front of them and pulled them steadily out from between them, dropping them onto the blanket.

Suddenly, she raised herself up, reached between her legs, and adjusted his position under her. Her head came up, flipping her long hair back over her head, and turned her head toward us. Our eyes met and she settled slowly back down onto him, her mouth open as a long and steady moan escaped her lips. His hands came up to grab her hips and pull her tight against him, clearly now lodged firmly inside of her. She started rhythmically riding him up and down, her gaze now firmly set in our direction as she fucked him in front of us.

I noticed that our new friend was no longer making eye contact with me, instead looking to my immediate left. Forcing my gaze in that direction, I saw that Becky had her entire hand into her bikini and was vigorously playing with herself while the couple watched. With a mischievous glance at me, she smiled and kept watching the other couple, moans escaping her lips as she worked her pussy with renewed energy.

My brain no longer functioning properly, my left hand reached out and caught the tie on Becky's hip, pulling it in one sharp jerk to undo her bikini. She looked over at me, questions clearly forming on her face.

"It's not fair to just watch them fuck while we keep covered up is it?" I said. "Besides, I want to watch you play with yourself."

"Oh my god, I am so fucking turned on right now, I am so wet," Becky said.

"I want to feel how wet you are." I reached over with my right hand, letting go of my very hard cock, and slid my fingers into her slightly askew bikini, feeling her wetness. My fingers paused briefly as they slid past hers, then dipped ever so slightly inside of her, feeling her quiver as they penetrated her.

"You are so fucking wet, I am so fucking turned on right now," I said. "I want you so badly".

I threw caution to the wind as I reached across her, awkwardly grabbed the other tie, and pulled it loose. Her sexy bottoms dropped away from her, completely revealing her beautiful pussy. Becky always kept herself very well groomed, but occasionally she would shave herself bare as a treat for me. Today was one of those lucky days, and her completely smooth lips glistened in the hot sun, clearly wet from excitement. Her fingers were moving back and forth, playing with herself, getting me worked up.

Unable to resist any longer, I lurched to my knees beside her, grasped my rock hard cock, and trust it toward her slightly open mouth. With only a slight hesitation, she glanced toward our exhibitionists, then leaned toward me and took the head of my cock into her mouth, sealing her lips around me. I groaned loudly, watching Becky slowly slide her lips up and down the head of my cock. She moaned around my cock as her fingers continued to work their magic on her. I began to completely lose myself in the sensations, almost forgetting about the couple only fifteen feet away.

Becky began to work my cock more feverishly as I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her farther down onto it. It was only when I glanced up, wishing there was a mirror so that I could watch Becky blow me. I noticed our couple had now changed position. She was now on her hands and knees facing us while he fucked her energetically from behind. She dropped down to her elbows closer to the sand, feeling him penetrate her deeply, but her eyes never wavered from us as we continued to put on our own show, visible only to them.

Becky's legs we now spread to full width as she put herself completely on display for them, her playing with herself now becoming audible to me as she became wetter and wetter. I could see her fingers were glistening as they worked at her sex, and I could feel my cock swell even further in her mouth. I was now pushing myself over and over to the back of her throat, and could feel myself getting closer to exploding.

"I have to fuck you before I cum," I stated.

I pushed her down on the blanket, sliding quickly between her legs and sliding my cock into her in one long thrust. She was so wet that I easily buried myself in her, grinding our pubic bones together momentarily before pulling back then ramming into her again. I pushed her legs up into her chest, seeking deeper penetration as I fucked her hard and fast. I barely considered what view we were giving the couple, who likely could see mostly my ass and back but probably also a good view of my cock sliding in and out of Becky's wet pussy as I spread her legs.

"Oh Ace...Ace. Fuck me, just like that," Becky whispered as I pounded her over and over. I tried to hold back, but I knew that I was rapidly reaching the point of no return.

Becky continued to moan and writhe around on the blanket as I fucked her harder and harder. I was completely lost to my surroundings as I focused all my energy on her. I briefly thought of pulling out and cumming all over her beautiful tits, but realized I didn't have close to enough willpower to stop burying myself inside of her.

With a loud groan I pushed myself inside her hard, exploding inside her for what felt like minutes. I slowed the speed of my thrusts, feeling pulse after pulse jetting into her.

"That's it, cum inside me, I love it!" Becky said, much louder than she likely intended to. "I love when you fuck me!"

I slowly ground myself against her, coming down from the high and feeling the sweat dripping off our bodies. My breath was rapid, and I felt almost dizzy. Reluctantly, I pulled my softening penis out of her, and fell off the side, flopping onto my back on the blanket beside her.

"Sex cardio," I whispered.

Becky giggled, and leaned in to kiss my lips.

"I love you," she said. "And I love when you make me be bad."

"I love you too. So much."

I turned my attention back to our audience...

12