A Day At The Beach

Story Info
You savor sex in a cave on the Oregon coast.
1.5k words
4.04
29.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers

Let's take a little trip out to the beaches of Oregon, during the Summer (on a rare day with warm sun and no rain!).

There's a place near Cannon Beach where there's a cave leading back a ways, with a nice big flat area of sand and the roar of the surf echoing through the cave. We light a fire with the firewood we gathered earlier and lay out the blanket, nice and big with lots of room for moving around!

We embrace, arms wrapped strong around each other, your breasts pressed firmly against my chest. You feel me pressed against you and know that I am, as always, incredibly excited in your presence. Your hands grab my buns and squeeze me tightly into you. The feel and thought of you makes me twitch and you grind yourself into me even more. My arms pull your waist closer to mine, then my hands trace their way up your side, lightly brushing your breasts, up your neck and to your cheek. I brush your cheeks with the back of my fingers, tracing every line on your face, gazing into your eyes. Holding your face in my hands, I lightly press my lips to yours, so soft and full, parting lightly. We kiss slow and warm, our tongues searching each other, intertwining. The kiss becomes deeper and more passionate as my hands stroke your neck and your ears.

I rest my hands on your shoulders and kiss your neck, circling with my tongue and nibbling my way down your chest. My hands are now sliding down your arms and then cupping your breasts, so full and perfect in my hands. I kiss and lick between your breasts, with your bikini bra still on -- for now anyway! I continue to kiss my way down to your belly button, licking in circles around it and in it, my hands now along your waist and around your back, while your fingers run through my hair.

As I kiss down a little farther, you lift your leg and put your foot on my shoulder. I breathe in the sweet musky scent of you wet pussy, even through your bikini! My arousal is becoming unbearable, but I want this to go slow and last, to please every inch of you. I lick all along the insides of your thighs, making your pussy ever more wet and, kissing and licking close but not touching your lips...yet. My fingers trace up the insides of your thighs and along your pussy, rubbing your puffy wet lips through the bikini. Your body shivers a little. I move the bikini aside and lick, slowly and lightly, up the length of your lips, tasting your sweet pussy on my tongue. Your hands pull my face in deeper as I probe my tongue deeper into you, circling around inside. My hands are massaging your firm, beautiful ass, fingers teasing your asshole.

You tug my head up and I give your sweet pussy a little kiss. I stand up and we kiss again, the taste of your pussy juices all over my lips and tongue. We kiss deep and passionate as you hands reach down and stroke my cock through my shorts, rock-hard and aching for attention. You kiss your way down my chest, circling your tongue around my nipples, then down to my belly button. Your hands pull off my shorts and my cock springs free, pointing straight out, long, thick and hard, glistening with a drop of pre-come. Your fingers trace along my balls, making me twitch even more. You circle your tongue around the head of my cock, then lick the pre-come with the tip of your tongue, still teasing my balls with your fingers.

You lick my cock from the base up the length of the shaft and engulf me entirely into your warm, wet, soft mouth, the tongue teasing my head. Then you slip my cock out of your mouth and lick from the base again on the other side to the tip, circling me and again taking me completely into your mouth. You begin to pump my cock with one hand, teasing my balls with the other and pumping my cock in and out of your mouth. You feel my balls begin to tense up and squeeze the base, slowing me down, then returning to sucking on me with such perfection. Finally, unable to hold back any more, you feel me ready and pump my cock harder and faster, taking me all the way in. I explode into your mouth with thick, hot jets of sweet come, jet after jet filling your mouth as you swallow it all down, or most of it.

You stand up and we kiss again, mixing the taste of your pussy on my lips and my come on yours, mixing it all with our tongues. Mmm, this tastes so good!

My hands remove your bra and bikini and we embrace again, our bodies pressed completely together, full skin on skin. We lay down on the blanket and get into a good sixty-nine, your puffy and wet pussy drenching my face as I lap and kiss and lick and suck all over your pussy, stroking your lips with my tongue and teasing your ass with my fingers. You take my hardening cock into your mouth again, sucking me back to hardness. I flicker my tongue back and forth across your lips, occasionally brushing lightly across your hard clitty. Your body begins to shiver again and I can feel you building into a powerful orgasm. I probe my tongue deeper into your pussy, fucking you like a cock, fingering you and massaging your ass. You explode all over my face, squirming and grinding your pussy into my face. I lap it all up, wanting do drink all of you! Mmm, you taste so good, so sweet. Your lips are so full and soft, like velvet.

You release my cock from your mouth and grip and turn around to face me. You reach between your legs and guide my hard cock into your pussy, lowering yourself slowly onto me, feeling every inch stretch you slow and completely, savoring it all. I feel your hot, wet, soft pussy wrap around the head of my cock then the shaft until you are completely impaled on me, our hips grinding together.

I lean forward, my arms wrapped around your waist, my cock fully inside of you as we sit, facing each other, rocking back and forth slowly yet powerfully. We look down and watch as my cock disappears into you then emerges all wet and glistening with your flowing pussy juices. We grin and embrace, kissing deeply, slowly again, but getting more powerful. A kiss as sensual and erotic as the sex itself, if not more. Our arms wrapped around each other as we grind into each other, fucking slowly, enjoying every incredible sensation, the sent of the sex, the feeling of being buried so deep inside you. Your breasts are pressed into my chest, your nipples hard and piercing into me. I reach down and kiss your ears and neck, making your breathing more erratic and heavier. We kiss and caress and fuck forever like this.

I lean you back and your legs wrap themselves around me, your fingers digging into my chest as I thrust and pound into you, kissing your neck and down to your breasts. I lick circles around your nipples, gently biting them and licking them with the tip of my tongue. Your fingers are playing with your clit and pussy as my cock thrusts in and out of you.

We roll over with you on top, still impaled deep into you. Your hips bounce up and down on me, taking me as far into you as you can while my fingers caress your breasts and waist and play with your clit. We take turns fucking and going down in a beautiful sixty-nine, savoring each other and the immense pleasure we're feeling and giving each other.

Finally, with you on top of my, my hips thrusting up into you, pounding into your pussy as it grips my cock, I unleash another jet of hot come into you, splashing your pussy walls and sending you over the edge in another powerful orgasm. We continue to fuck, slowly, then collapse together, your full weight pressed on my chest and body. We kiss and explore with our mouths and tongues, holding each other tight, catching our breath.

We lie there together, fondling each other, playing and memorizing each other's bodies, kissing and talking about love and life. As we lie there together our arousal becomes evident again and we make love again, more slowly yet still as powerfully.

As evening approaches, we gather our clothes and walk the beach, hand-in-hand, watching the sunset across the ocean, until we come across a restaurant. The maitre 'd asks if we have a good appetite and we just squeeze each other's hands and grin at him.

MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers