A Day at the Mall

Story Info
Penny's master decides to show her off at the mall.
3.5k words
3.93
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

It was difficult for Penny to deny that the woman staring back from the mirror was one sexy piece of ass. She wasn't entirely (or at all) comfortable with being seen by actual people in this get up but Kyle had ordered her to do this and she did what her Master told her to do. That's what it meant to be a good slave, a good Kitten.

That was why she pushed down her doubts about wearing a skirt that didn't quite come down past the curve of her ass and would give an eyeful of her freshly shaved snatch to anybody who bothered to really look at her. She wriggled slightly in the corset pushing her full breasts up and then exhaled slightly. She'd have to remind him sometime in the future that no amount of white make up and black lipstick and eye liner made her into an actual vampire. Breathing was one of her stronger addictions. She also didn't really think she looked much like a vamp, more like something that had escaped a KISS concert especially when he'd decided to paint a spade over her left eye but she'd decided it was worth it. Having her Master fawn over her to the point of learning how to apply make up so it was done just the way he wanted it done wasn't something she was apt to complain about. If she was going to complain about something it would probably be the knee high black leather boots with the six inch heels he had her tottering around in. They made her tall enough to look in the eye but she had to measure her steps very carefully robbing her of whatever confidence the heels were supposed to add. She had a few minor complaints about the nylon sleeves he had here wearing, they had a single loop around her middle finger and came just shy of her shoulders and she thought they looked a little silly. Kyle thought they looked like something out of a show he liked. Penny would also have a word with him about putting her in pigtails.

Still all things considered she couldn't claim that the woman in the mirror wasn't built out of solid fucking sex and when she strode out her front door she made a little performance out of leaning over to make sure her door was locked. Across the hall Alfred dropped his tea cup and Penny smiled.

It took her just over forty five minutes to get to the mall where Kyle had told her to meet him. She hadn't been out of the parking lot when she felt the first of sets of eyes settling on her. If she strained Penny could hear their voices but not enough to discern what they were saying. She didn't actually need to hear them to know what they were saying about her though. They were the same things she'd be saying if she saw a woman dressed like a full leather dominatrix in the middle of March strutting into the mall.

Penny's breath caught in her throat. It took all of her attention to pretend like she didn't notice them and keep walking. She could tell this was going to be a long day if this was just the first few minutes. Once she was inside the mall it was immediately worse. Every head turned as she walked by and the only thing she could do was keep her head up and her eyes forward pretending not to notice.

The combination of self imposed tunnel vision and the rhythmic click-clack of her heels had her so focused she didn't even notice Kyle till he wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her up against him. He'd known in advance that he'd caught her off guard which explained why he was pinning her arms to her sides which was the only thing keeping her from driving her elbows into his ribs. "Afternoon sexy."

It was hard to pretend she didn't like the way his arms felt wrapped around her or the sound of his voice against her ear. The steady beating of his heart against her back wasn't unpleasant either. "Afternoon Master." She wriggled against him straining for a kiss but he dodged and pushed her away. "I hope this is to your liking?" He'd only left her half an hour ago for reasons he wouldn't explain. She thought he just wanted to give her one last chance to back down.

She realized that wasn't completely true when she noticed a bag resting beside his backpack. Clearly he had something in mind that was a little more involved than just seeing if she'd actually show. She felt her breath catch beneath her breasts for a moment freezing her in the process.

It was only when he slipped a hand beneath her indecently short skirt that she was shocked back into reality. "Someone will see!" She hissed. She didn't move though. Penny didn't dare move because his hand was probably covering more of her than the skirt and nobody seemed to be staring. She saw a few eyes roll over her but it was the same glance they'd been giving her since she entered the mall and the same one they were giving a bunch of high school cheerleaders skipping around the food court. If someone noticed that her Master had two fingers gliding back and forth over her shaven lips they were doing a good job of playing it cool. Much better than she was when she noticed her left leg was pumping creating a steady click like an angry clock. "Stop! Please!"

Kyle captured her clit between the two fingers. "Why would I stop?" He obviously wasn't concerned with anybody seeing him. Why would he be, he was in a black button up shirt and with matching jeans and boots. The only thing he needed to be worried about at all was maybe being seen with a whore but not actually being the whore! "I like you like this."

Penny's legs were already threatening to turn to mush beneath her. He had her captured exactly where he wanted her. "Please, what do you want?" She bit down on her lip and frantically looked around. Still nobody seemed to have noticed what they were doing, most didn't even seem to notice her at all. It probably helped that with her Master's arms wrapped around her she was mostly covered up. There was also his glare, he might have been a generally friendly guy but the way he stared at people convinced most people he was high on the do not fuck with list.

"I want to teach you a lesson. Do you remember last week? When I told you that you'd rue what you'd done." Penny did remember that. Mostly because she remembered that despite the serious look in his eyes that she'd been unable to keep from giggling when he told her she'd rue the day. Who actually said that outside of Disney villains and usually right before they ran off with their tails tucked between their legs. He probably hadn't even really cared much about what she'd done wrong so much as he cared about her poise. That was one thing he rarely forgave. After a moment was spent gathering her thoughts she nodded to indicate that she did. "Good, you didn't think I'd forgotten did you." That was a rhetorical question. He never forgot anything.

"What are you going to do to me?" She whispered. Penny had to lean most of her weight against him, she'd probably collapse to the floor without his support.

"A new punishment." He released her slowly waiting patiently before pushing her to the bag. "Fetch my bags." She walked over to his backpack and shopping back bending at the waist, always at the waist, and picked them up.

It was easy to forget just how fast and quiet that bastard to could be. When she turned around he was already halfway across the food court handing off a couple of bills to an attractive young Hispanic girl wearing an absurd hat in the shape of a hotdog. With her other hand she was balancing a tray with food on it. He smiled at her and Penny watched the young girl blush. He had that effect on women and she was giggling lightly while she went back to her store.

Penny gently pushed the thought out of her mind. He didn't mean anything by it, she'd seen him flirt more than that with his own cousins. Originally she thought he did it to make her jealous but that wasn't it, at all. He just didn't care that it annoyed her which was a little different.

"So what are your plans Master?" She rested his backpack at his feet but the second bag she rested on the table next to their food. She recognized the bag, it was from the local sex shop. They tried to be subtle with their plain black bags but that only made them all the more conspicuous in a place where all the other bags were brightly colored and covered with logos.

Kyle didn't answer her. Instead he picked up a plate with two corndogs on it and slid the tray towards here with a third and a basket of fries. There wasn't any point in her asking him anything else. His mother had taught him not to talk when his mouth was full, his father had taught him to eat when he didn't want to talk and the Marines had taught him that there was nothing worse in the world than waiting. The only reason Penny even started, careful not to muss her makeup, eating was because if she didn't he would. He wasn't really buying her food so much as allowing her to have some little control over how long it took before he answered her questions.

He was a clever bastard when the mood struck him.

Several minutes later Kyle finished off the last handful of fries and told Penny to get rid of the tray. She plastered on an intentionally fake smile as she did it. He seemed to enjoy making her do the most menial things every bit as much as he enjoyed putting her through more intimate paces. Right then his motivation probably had a lot to do with watching her walk across the food court in a skirt that didn't cover her up and counting the heads that turned.

Penny had found after a while that she could actually tell the gender and approximate age of the person looking at her without even seeing them. She could tell when they were young men staring at her because their gaze was always hot and sticky like a sweat soaked towel oozing over whatever part of her body was the focus of their lusts. Women, most of them, had a gaze like a cold snap. Sometimes it lingered over a specific area of envy but usually it was more like stepping into a freezer. Old men were more like the young men were a lot more like their younger counterparts only colder and thicker. If a young man was like a sweaty t-shirt an old man was like a freezing cold blanket thrown overhead. Subconsciously she kept count of them as she walked to the trash bins and back to the table where Kyle was waiting with a knowing smile.

He didn't say anything. There really wasn't a point in him saying anything to her. He'd made his point long ago and he only repeated it because he was afraid she'd forget if he didn't keep drilling it into her head. She was attractive. Sexy as all hell was the phrase he usually used. It was the last thing she'd believed when they'd first met just over a year ago. He'd figured out the first time he'd dressed her up that she didn't believe him when he told her she was sexy. He was her boyfriend and that made him a liar or at least unreliable. It took a long while. She didn't like the way men looked at her with only a single thought and women (most) with another singular thought but she couldn't deny they noticed when she walked by.

He enjoyed being right.

Kyle reached into the bag and pulled out something small, purple, roughly egg shaped though it was covered in tiny ridges. She started to ask what it was but she didn't need to. He made some motion and she felt it buzz in her palm. "No." He just smiled at her.

"Don't worry. This is going to be quick." Kyle promised. What that usually meant was that whatever he had in mind was sufficiently horrible that she'd learn her lesson quickly and decide she'd rather the lesser punishment. She was slowly learning that he usually preferred the second for one reason or another and getting through the first was as close as she could come to beating him at his own game. "Go on, put it in."

Penny locked her eyes with her Master, more because it let her zone out how many people were walking around and pushed the device into her pussy and whimpered. It was cold. "Well get on with it." She hissed between clenched teeth.

"Watch your mouth Kitten. You don't want me to make this worse do you?" A dark smile crept across his face prompting her to shake her head. "Good, now come on. This should only take a few moments. All you have to do is accomplish a single task." He pushed away from the table and started walking.

Penny followed behind Kyle just like he'd trained her. Just a single pace behind, close enough that he could take her by the wrist if he wanted to. At first it seemed like he didn't have any particular place in mind and was just planning to walk around the mall. He actually did that with her from time to time. He claimed a lot of reasons for it amongst them finding out what she wanted, showing her off and making sure she understood that people did find her attractive but he also did it as a subtle way of getting her to work out. She didn't complain much, it was better than going to the gym and he usually bought her a few things while he was busy picking out things that were more for himself than for her.

After twenty or so minutes though she realized exactly where they were headed and he'd only taken the long way. (Probably equally to show her off as to give her a little work out. He had never figured out that walking around in six inch stilettos wasn't even similar to hiking around in tennies.) There was only one thing on this side of the mall. Los Pegasus, the comic book store. IT would have taken just a minute or two if he'd headed the other way from the food court but she'd already figured out that the circuit was just for show.

A cold sweat immediately broke out on her brow. She didn't feel cold though, she felt hot especially around her cheeks. Both sets. Even a fairly average girl in street cloths got all sorts of awkward stares from the guys who frequented Los Pegasus. A sex pot like her dressed up like something out of a fetish magazine? Penny was likely to pick up a half dozen STDs just by walking across the threshold. (At least she would have if the kind of guys who hung around in comic shops had enough sex to get STDs)

Kyle only paused maybe ten feet away and then only to make sure she was exactly where she was supposed to be when he handed her his wallet. Then he stepped into the store and immediately struck up a conversation. Karin couldn't tell if it was someone he knew or a complete stranger, for his relative awkwardness in most social situations put in around comic books or video games and he could just start up a conversation about whatever someone was looking like and immediately seem like a friend.

The guys of the store had certainly noticed her. Kyle and possibly his new found friend were the only people who weren't watching her walk towards the back of the store. She was trying to keep looking calm as she opened his wallet to check his instructions. Pick up 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic issues 1-12. She narrowed her gaze for a moment cutting her gaze towards Kyle. The smug bastard was smiling. She should have known that he'd do something like this. She considered telling him that he'd won and that he should just get on with whatever the next step in his torture was.

Then the thing inside her buzzed. Just for a second but that was more than enough to straighten her spine. Kyle looked like he was laughing at something the guy he was talking to said, certainly they were both laughing about whatever it was and Penny flushed.

Penny needed to hurry before the fact that Kyle was a little sadistic kicked in. She quickly searched out the clerk. "Excuse me, do you have My Little Pony issues one through twelve?" The man looked her over hungrily. She was mostly used to the indignity of men looking at her like a piece of meat. She wasn't quite prepared to hold his gaze when Kyle turned that damned toy of his back on. It was just good luck on Penny's part that he turned around at the same time that she had to shift her legs to keep from crying out.

It could have been one minute or twenty that he spent digging through a box before he laid a stack out for her. "Here are the first ten." He pointed toward the back corner where several guys were congregated around some expensive looking figurines. "The last two are still on the shelf though, over there bottom row."

Penny kept from frowning and even managed to smile politely at the man who said he'd be moving over to the register to start ringing her up. She thanked him and walked over to where he'd indicated. The comics were right where he said they'd be. Bottom fucking shelf. He didn't look like he was watching so she squat down. He must have been watching because the thing inside her suddenly went from low to overdrive or a single pulse knocking her flat on her ass in the process.

She couldn't remember a single more embarrassing situation in her entire life. She was flat on her ass, legs splayed open with four guys staring down at her. None of them had any idea what to do though other than stare wide eyed. After a minute Penny squeaked and snatched the two comics up before standing up and dashing over to the register.

"You may want to check your skirt." The man at the register, Steve according to the name tag, said as calmly as he could manage while ringing up the comics one by one.

Penny instantly went from light pink to fire engine red. The skirt had been too short to wear in public all by itself but falling down hat bunched the tight fabric up around her hips. There was no way to be subtle about pulling her skirt back down so she didn't even try instead just wriggling and pulling it down as far as it would manage. She wasn't sure if it was too their credit or from a shared sense of shame but as far as Penny could tell every male gaze was locked on a comic, card or figurine. "Thank you." She handed him a fifty dollar bill from the wallet and then marched out of Los Pegasus without waiting for Kyle's change.

She was halfway to her car when Kyle stopped her. By pushing that damned button and nearly driving her to her knees. He left her there leaning against a light post for an agonizing and delicious minute while he casually walked up behind her. "You know you're supposed to bend at the waist to get things slave." She wanted to slap him, but not half as bad as she wanted him to bring her home and fuck her brains clean out of her skull. Kyle walked up beside her and gently hooked a finger under her chin bringing her eyes up to his. "You did well." He was smiling. Then he did something with his free hand and the egg inside her went past overdrive to a setting she could only define as lose your motherfucking mind.

That was exactly what she did.

Kyle caught her before her knees buckled and slammed his lips forcefully against her own. Penny couldn't do anything but clutch to her Master while she came. He held her against him until her body ceased shuddering. "Good girl."

Penny was sweating when she looked up at him waiting for her legs to regain enough strength that she could trust them. "Thank you Master." She kissed him again lightly on the chin then again at the base of throat and when she was ready he squeezed her ass and let her walk to her car alone.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers