A Day at the Mall

Story Info
We didn't get much shopping done on this trip.
8.9k words
4.49
58k
53
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

Dana and I had been seeing each other for about 18 months. We had known each other for 10 years or so prior to that as co-workers for two different employers. She was gorgeous! She was a tick taller than me, standing right around 5' 10", with wavy, shoulder length, light brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and a smile that would light up a room. One of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Even though she was in her late 30s she still has a totally rockin' bod! 38DD's that, as Bob Seger would say, stood way up firm and high, a tight little waist, and legs that stretched to the sky. Me? I stand about 5' 9", back then I weighed about 200 lbs and was in really good shape. Dark brown hair starting to show some gray in the temples, hazel eyes, a bright smile surrounded by a goatee, and a hearty laugh that was quick to come.

We were both in unhappy marriages when we started seeing each other. The agreement, at least as I understood it, was we were going to leave our spouses and be together forever. I held up my end of the bargain. She couldn't bring herself to leave her prick of a husband. She was a people-pleaser. She'd do just about anything to avoid conflict, even if it meant doing something she didn't want to do. So she stayed with both of us. I'm not sure if she liked me to begin with because of my money or my fat, 9" cock. It didn't matter. She wasn't going to get any of one without the other. I loved fucking Dana. She was a hell cat in the sack. But it annoyed me to no end knowing that she was going home and lying in the same bed as her fucking husband. It became very clear to me that she was never going to leave him. So, knowing that she would do anything to avoid conflict, and knowing she was never going to be truly mine, I decided to use her as my fuck toy for as long as I could.

One Tuesday we both decided to play hooky from work and spend the day together. After several rounds of mind numbing sex, we decided we needed to get out of the house for a little bit. Grab some food and maybe stretch our legs at the mall. Our agreement was whenever we went out together she was to wear no underwear and something of my choosing. Knowing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath gave me a hard on every time. It was a warm summer day so I picked out a breezy little sun dress, yellow covered in multicolored flowers. The thin spaghetti straps struggled to hold up her 38 specials. The "V" cut deep into her cleavage. The hem ended just above mid-thigh. A pair of wedge sandals wrapped around her painted toenails finished it off.

After a quick bite to eat we rolled into the mall parking lot. It was a nice mall but nothing special. It had two floors, around 130 stores, and a movie theatre. Since it was a weekday afternoon the parking lot was nearly empty.

As we walked from the parking lot into one of the anchor stores I couldn't help but notice her large, firm breasts bounce with each step. The further into the mall we got, the harder my cock grew. We soon reached a common resting area with several fake leather chairs and benches. I pulled her in that direction.

"Here, Dana, you look like you need to take a load off," I said as I spun her around and guided her into a chair.

"I'm fine, really," she said confused.

"No, seriously, you need to take a load off," I said as I pushed her into the seat.

"Okayy-y-y-y-y," she said in a questioning tone.

She no sooner sat down before I had the front of my shorts pulled down. Without warning, she had 9" of thick man meat slapping her in the forehead.

"What?! Mark!" she said louder than intended.

"Shut up, just suck it," I commanded.

I had both hands on the back of her head and pulled her forward. Without further protest, her mouth opened and was quickly filled with cock. I forcefully pulled her head forward, driving my rod halfway down her throat and balls deep. Her nose was buried in my stomach. She gagged at the sudden intrusion into her throat.

I faced fucked her hard for over two minutes. A minute is a long time in the middle of a public mall, let alone two. Her hands were on my pelvis, pushing, trying to soften the assault on her throat. But I was relentless, driving my cock deep into her throat. I could feel my balls bouncing off her chin.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the distance. It was coming towards us. I quickly pulled my meat from her lips. I turned away from the shadowy figure in the distance and tucked my trouser snake away. The figure came closer and closer. It came into to focus. It was Laurie, a good friend of Dana's. Dana' face contorted into a "fuck!" kind of a look. She appeared as if she might have a stroke.

Laurie finally made her way over to us. "Hey, guys, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Not much," I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

Dana nodded her head. "Yeah, we both took the day off and thought we'd meet here and grab some lunch or something." It was a poorly kept secret that Dana and I were bangin' each other. But Dana always tried her best to keep up appearances.

"I love the dress, Dana. It looks very...comfortable." She was right. It was like she didn't have anything on. That's why I liked it. It was sheer and breezy looking. Her nipples were trying to rip through the thin material.

Dana beamed. "Thank you! It is comfortable! It's so light it almost feels like I'm not wearing anything."

"So I see," Laurie said with a little grin. The comment sailed right over Dana's head. "Does Dave know you're here? With Mark?" Laurie asked with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Dana shook her head. "No. Why? Should he?"

Laurie shrugged her shoulders. She suddenly had a twinkle in her eye. "Yeah, that's probably best. It'd be hard to tell him, anyway, with a cock in your mouth." My lips curled into a wicked grin. I liked Laurie.

It was almost as if Laurie had kicked Dana in the gut. The air left her body. She couldn't breathe and her face went red. For a second I thought she was going to pass out.

"W-w-what do you mean?!" Dana finally replied. "I-i-I didn't have a co...I didn't have anything in my mouth!"

Laurie shrugged her shoulders again. She still had a twinkle in her eyes. "You're right, I'm sure I'm mistaken." She paused. "Well, I should be going. You two have fun. Don't do anything I would do. And, if you do, do it well." She winked at me and turned and left.

Dana looked up at me. "Why do you do that? Why do you make me do things like that?" she said forlornly. It wasn't the first time we'd been caught. Or at least nearly caught.

"Because, as long as you're still sleeping in Dave's bed, whenever you two are out somewhere, I want there to be the possibility that somebody looks at you and says 'I'd swear I saw that woman impaled on another man's cock.'"

"That's just cruel," she said dejectedly.

"Then leave Dave and be with me. Until then, deal with it." There was silence for a moment. I held out my hand to help her out of the chair. "C'mon, let's go."

We walked around the nearly deserted mall and made our way up to the second level. On the way up the escalator I lifted the back of her skirt. What an ass! She quickly swatted my hand away and brushed the hem of the dress down.

We walked around the second level for a bit. It was even more deserted than the first floor. We stopped and leaned against the railing, looking down onto the first floor. I wrapped my arm around her waist. Then I slowly slid it down onto her ass and paused there. I tenderly caressed and grabbed at it. She looked at me with a smile, then went back to staring at the emptiness below. I slid my hand further down and under the hem of the skirt. She tensed slightly. I slid my hand up the inside of her thighs. The closer I got to where they met, the warmer it got. The hem of the skirt slid up my arm as it came up. She glanced quickly in every direction. She determined the coast was clear and slightly parted her legs. My hand slid up until I felt the warmth and moistness of her pussy. She lightly gasped. I quickly flicked at her excited clit. A squeal left her lips. Another flick, another squeal.

I ran the tips of my fingers along her swollen slit. I paused. I eased two fingers into her gash. They slid through with ease. She gasped and momentarily rose onto the balls of her feet. Her eyes closed and her head dropped forward. I pressed my thumb against her puckered rosebud. This brought another quick gasp.

This went on for several moments, my fingers sliding in and out of her slit. I scanned the second floor. Empty. An older couple passed underneath us on the first floor. Another quick scan. Nothing. Then I saw him out the corner of my eye. I turned my head. There he stood. A tall young man hidden in the darkness, standing behind the counter 15 feet beyond the entrance to his Spencer's Gifts store behind us. I could see the whites of his astonished eyes and open mouth as he watched me finger Dana.

The hem of her dress had ridden half way up my forearm. The clerk hidden in the shadows couldn't see her heart-shaped ass but he had a perfect view of the full length of her long, tan legs. My lips curled into an evil grin. Another quick scan of the floor. Silence. I looked back at the clerk and winked.

I withdrew my hand from under her dress. Dana took a deep breath. Her body relaxed, almost slumping.

"Oh my gawd," she sighed.

I slid in behind her and dropped the front of my shorts, just enough to release the beast. I lifted the hem on the back of her dress above her waist and slid forward.

Dana's head snapped around and looked into my face. "Hey! Wait! What...what are you doing?!"

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "What do you think I'm doing?" My stiff rod slid between her legs.

"Wait. No. Not here," she quietly pleaded. She parted her legs as I continued to slide forward. My cock slid along her puffy lips.

"Your mouth says one thing, your body says another. You love doing it in public, who are you kidding? Just go with it and enjoy the ride," I whispered again.

I grabbed the shaft of my tool and leaned forward. Its swollen head pressed against her soaked snatch. Her body shivered. She bent slightly at the waist. I leaned forward and the head slid in with ease. I grabbed her ample hips. I thrust my hips, burying myself balls deep with the thrust.

Her back arched and her head flew back. The sudden, brute force of the intrusion caught her by surprise. "Fuck!" she said louder than I'm sure she had intended.

I began to move my hips in quick, hard thrusts, all the while scanning the area for possible intruders. Dana had crossed over to a point where she didn't care. An army could've passed by and she wouldn't have noticed. Her mind had gone blank with pleasure.

She had a firm grip on the railing. Her eyes were closed, her head was down. She was concentrating on her own pleasure. In a few, brief moments her body began to move back to meet my thrusts. I could feel her knees begin to tremble. Her pussy began to quiver. The heat was rising up through her thighs. Much to her chagrin, she was about to orgasm right there in the middle of the mall.

Small, quiet moans began to escape her lips. "Ohmagawd...ohmagawd...don't stop...don't stop! I'm...I'm...mmmmmm...fuck! I'm...ggggrrrrrrrrrr!"

Her entire body shivered as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. I continued to drive my hips into hers. Her body continued to match my every thrust.

After her body relaxed and the tremors ceased, I slowed my thrusts. I finally stepped back and removed my tool from her slit with a pop. She remained bent over, trying to catch her breath. She took one final deep breath and stood upright. She turned to face me. Her face was flush, the redness showing through her tan.

"Holy shit," she panted.

"Like that?" I grinned.

"Did I have a choice?" she said as she straightened the hem of her dress. She wanted to be annoyed but it was hard to be after such a powerful orgasm.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the store with the lucky observer. "C'mon, let's go in here." As we approached, the clerk quickly began to try and look busy, trying to not let on that he had just watched this woman headed in his direction get her brains fucked out.

The clerk greeted us as we went by. His name tag said "Alex". Even in the dim lighting of the store I could see his face was flush and the bulge in his pants. He was young, 18 or 19, tall and gangly. He still had pimples on his face that was topped with a full head of brown, just-got-out-of-bed hair.

After walking through the store hand-in-hand we approached the counter to pay for our goods. I picked out a large, pink dildo and an adult game called Wheel of Foreplay spinner board. I don't know who was more embarrassed, Alex or Dana.

I laid the items on the counter and Alex rung them up. "That'll be $46.73," he said in a nervous voice.

"We might have a couple of discount coupons you'd be interested in," I said. Dana and Alex looked at me quizzically. "Go on Dana, show him your...coupons."

Dana was thoroughly confused. "Coupons? What coupons?"

"You know. Your 'coupons'." I cupped one of her DD tits and bounced it in my hand. Both Alex and Dana's mouths flew open.

Dana slapped my hand away. "What?! Are you crazy?!"

"C'mon. I'll bet he gives us a discount. What's it gonna hurt? Just show him the most fabulous tits on the face of the planet and we'll go." I paused. "Alex, you want to see her tits, right?"

Alex and Dana's faces were the same shade of red. "Uh...uh..." was all Alex could manage.

I slid the spaghetti straps off of Dana's shoulders and down her arms. "C'mon, just a peek. Make the kid's day." Little did she know we'd already made his day.

"Fine," she said in a defeated tone. "But just a peek."

She pulled her top down, exposing those fabulous 38 specials. They were magnificent. Firm, round, and tan. Her gumdrop size nipples were standing straight out. Alex's eyes were big as saucers. His mouth went dry. Dana left her top down for a long moment, then jerked it back up, covering the girls back up.

I slid in behind her and slid my arms under hers. My hands reached up and grabbed the top of the dress. Her hands went to mine. "Don't," she sighed.

"C'mon, he barely got a glimpse, right Alex?" Alex stood there doe-eyed. I gently tugged at the top, slowly pulling it down. Down. Down. Her hands rested on my hands, not fighting, not helping. One final tug and the girls popped back out, happy to breathe fresh air again. Dana turned her head away as I began to squeeze her tits and pinch and pull on her erect nipples. "Aren't they incredible, Alex? Aren't they most beautiful tits you've ever seen?" My guess was they were the only tits he'd ever seen up close and in living color.

"Uh...uh...y-y-yeah they are," he stammered.

"Wanna touch 'em, Alex?" I asked.

"Mark...please..." Dana whispered. Her head was turned. Her eyes were closed. Her skin was hot.

Alex's eyebrows almost flew off his head. "R-r-really?"

"Absolutely," I said as I removed my hands, as much as I hated to.

Alex slowly reached up with both hands while watching my face. I simply grinned back at him. He gently grabbed the front of both globes and squeezed. Dana gasped at the touch of this strangers hands on her breasts. Alex slowly moved his hands around both breasts, caressing them, squeezing them. He stared at them as if they were precious jewels. He pinched a nipple, bringing another gasp from Dana.

"How 'bout it, Alex? Wanna suck on them a little?" I asked. Dana's body tensed. Alex's head snapped up at me. "Go on," I encouraged him.

After a brief moment of hesitation, Alex leaned over the counter and took a nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Dana moaned lightly. Alex reached up and began to molest both of her tits, moving his mouth from one nipple to the other. I could feel Dana's body getting warmer.

"Awww, now Dana, look at what you've done. You've given the boy a hard on. That looks pretty uncomfortable, son. It wouldn't be polite to leave him like that, Dana." Alex's face turned three shades of red.

"Mark...please..." Dana sighed again.

I grabbed her by the waist and led her around to the opening of Alex's command station. He was situated in the center of four glass display cases shaped in a square. Dana and I walked into the center. Alex got a whiff of Dana's scent as we squeezed in.

"C'mon, Alex, let's see what you've got in there," I said, pointing at the bulge in his pants.

With trembling hands he unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He hesitantly pulled his jeans and boxer shorts down and let them hit the floor. Out jumped a raging 6" hard on that you could pound nails with. I could see the tip glisten with precum already. This wasn't going to take long.

Dana slowly reached out and took his rod in her warm hand. Alex stopped breathing for a moment. Her long fingers easily wrapped around the veiny shaft. She could feel it pulsing in her palm. She slowly and gently began to stroke its length. I gently grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her down, bending her at the waist, until her face hovered above his twitching tool. She paused and licked her lips. She found herself being turned on at the notion of taking this young boy's cock into her mouth in the middle of his darkened store. She opened her mouth and took him in. He moaned at the hot wetness suddenly enveloping his cock. He leaned back against the glass case and watched as his manhood disappeared into her face. He felt the tightness of her throat wrap around it.

I lifted the hem of Dana's skirt and threw it over her back. I dropped my shorts, releasing the monster once again. I slid in behind her and she instinctively spread her feet apart. The head of my cock touched the puffiness of her pussy. It was quivering already. I easily slid my tool into her cunt. Dana moaned around the cock her head was bobbing on. I thrust my hips, driving my rod in balls deep. Dana's face buried into Alex's stomach. Both of them moaned loudly. As I began to pump my hips I reached around and began to strum a steady beat on her enraged clit. This brought more muffled moans from her.

I was right about one thing. It didn't take Alex long. What I didn't anticipate was Dana. Alex, without even realizing it, had his hands on the back of Dana's head and was driving his cock into her throat. Dana's body was beginning to tense in anticipation of another climax. They both were struggling to breath, both gasping for air. I was hoping this would last long enough for me to shoot my load. But all signs pointed to me having to wait.

Alex's grip on Dana's head grew tighter. "Oh...shit! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna...gahhhhhh!" His face contorted into some kind of twisted image. His body went stiff as a board as he pumped stream after stream of hot, gooey spunk down the back of Dana's throat.

"So much cum!" Dana thought to herself. "I don't know if I can swallow it all!"

The feeling and taste of this stranger's cum sent Dana over the edge. She began to moan around the pulsing cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmffffff!" Her body went into convulsions as I continued to pump at her pussy and thump at her clit. Her cunt vibrated around my shaft. Her knees went weak.

Alex finally released his grip on Dana's head and slumped against the glass counter. He was breathing as if he'd just run a marathon. "Oh my God," he sighed.

Dana released him from her mouth and I pulled my throbbing cock from her cunt. She stood up and wiped a drop of cum from the corner of her lips, sliding it back into her mouth. They stared at each other for a moment before Dana leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I tucked my tool back into my pants. Dana lifted the top of her dress back up and over the twins and pulled the straps back onto her shoulders. She straightened the hem of her dress and we exited the center of the glass counters.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers