A Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mascot, Sir?"

"Well, yes. They want you exactly as you are now. Plus the tail. Only, in something a little more... permanent. Chasti-Permalock -style."

My heart leapt up into my throat, and a few tears sprang to my eyes. "But..."

"You remember company policy, don't you? You agreed to it when you were hired on. You'll wear what we assign and be transferred where we see fit. And after you've done your tenure as the Diva Dolls' mascot, you can be our mascot here, at Chasti-Permalock. We'll reprogram your quotas so that both male and female sexual fluids count at all times, but you will need three feedings a day."

"But I don't want to be a dog!" I protested. "Can't someone else...?"

"Absolutely not. Brandy was quite specific. You did too good a job pleasing her, pet. She's determined to get you, and you only. And we've initiated a legal name change on your behalf, too. you're just going to have a single name, from now on, no surname." He opened a cupboard door and turned a floor-to-top mirror mounted on the door so that I saw myself in it. "'Jasmine' isn't here anymore. Jazz, meet 'Muffy'. You'd better make the most of the next three days, because that's how long Tech Services says they're going to need to get your suit ready...."