A Day in a Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Someone shows interest in Carmen's activities.
9.3k words
4.6
26.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part of this story was intended to be a standalone, a vignette of a not so typical suburban street. However I received a lot of requests to continue with Carmen and her girl's adventures. I have-at least- one more part planned depending on how this one is received. I hope you enjoy it.

I also suggest, if you haven't already, that you read the first part before this one, if for no other reason than to acquaint yourself with the characters.

As usual feedback is welcome, whether good or bad. I only ask that if you don't like my story please say why. And a name with your comment is appreciated but not necessary.

*****

The smooth, soft voice of Lana Del Ray sang quietly and Carmen swayed seductively to the rhythm, at the same time she stirred the thick red liquid simmering on the stove. A new track began and Lana declared "my pussy tastes of Pepsi cola," Carmen made a yummy sound in her throat and allowed her left hand to drift down between her thighs, pushing the cotton material of her sleep shorts against her pussy and parting the fleshy lips "mmm, how nice would it be to have sexy Lana here right now, on her knees telling me what my pussy tastes of?" she thought idly and giggled at the idea.

"Maybe, who knows? One day I might actually have someone like her, someone famous to play with" she said aloud to herself "now wouldn't that be something?"

She sniffed the mixture and adjusted the heat beneath the pan then walked barefoot out onto the patio. It was her favourite time of the day, especially at this time of the year, with the birds singing and the sun starting to warm the air. She had risen at six o'clock, two hours ago, to prepare a new batch of the mixture. It would be another two hours or more before Bernice would be visiting, still time to relax before she showered and dressed. So she reclined on the lounger, sipped her orange juice and picked up the paperback that lay open on the table, taking time out before the start of another busy day training her new toy.

...

At the same time five miles away another woman was savouring the mornings warmth, she was laying naked in a king size bed studying the photos hanging on the wall opposite, static faces smiled back at her: a woman, blonde and beautiful, though beginning to age gracefully stood behind her two grown children, a boy and a girl both dressed in graduation gowns. The girl bore a distinct likeness to the woman while the boy resembled the other person in the picture: a man approaching middle age, distinguished and handsome who stood next to his wife, his hand resting possessively on her shoulder. That same man suddenly emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his thickening waist. He smiled at the woman on the bed and leaned down to kiss her, as their lips met he cupped her breast and she tugged on the towel, letting it fall to the floor, exposing his rapidly hardening penis.

"You'll have to go soon, I have a plane to catch in a few hours," he said breaking the kiss.

The woman pouted and ran her fingernail up the underside of his penis causing it to jerk spasmodically "still enough time for more fun though," she said pulling him by his cock toward her waiting mouth. The man, normally quite ruthless and in control was helpless to resist and climbed onto the bed to kneel beside her.

Brandi licked tenderly, the tip of her tongue sliding beneath his foreskin and gliding around as she looked up into his eyes, her delicate fingers were wrapped around his shaft and she moved her hand, drawing the flesh back to reveal the bulbous head. She gave him a small lascivious smile then pursing her lips she kissed the tip and slid her mouth over and slowly down his length. She drew back, then again pushed forward a just little deeper, repeating the action over until her face pressed against his groin, where she held, using the muscles in her throat and her tongue to massage his erection. It was only the need to breathe that forced her to stop, and coughing up saliva she drew back and licked her lips

"By fuck Brandi, you're something else!" he said, bringing a grin to her face.

The man Brandi had known for just one night stood and pulled her by the hand toward the open French doors and out onto the balcony, where he positioned her facing the ornate handrail. She gazed over the huge plot: lawns, flower beds and small coppices were strategically placed and just like the house the whole thing reeked of money. Two men worked to keep the garden looking perfect, one around fifty years old, the other no more than twenty-five. Both were dressed in shorts and tee shirts and deeply tanned. They both looked up at the appearance of the naked woman, stared for a minute, then the older one motioned the other to get back to work. It was clear to Brandi that, to him at least, this was a common occurrence. But she spread her legs just a little more and thrust her chest forward on seeing the young man glance at her every few seconds.

The man - Brandi had never learned his name - pushed her gently so that she was bent over the rail, then extending her arms he tied each wrist wide apart, securing her to the sun warm metal.

"Spread your legs...wider...good, now stay just like that," he said as Brandi obeyed. He walked back into the cool room leaving her exposed to the gaze of the two gardeners.

The heat of the sun built on her back and shoulders, and sweat tickled as it ran down between her buttocks. Her legs were beginning to ache as she held her spread position, and every minute or so she locked eyes with the two men as they both looked at her.

The first lash made her yelp, the pain was small and in a way welcome as it seemed to ease the itching heat that had built in her shoulder. Her cry was more in surprise than pain; she hadn't even noticed that he had returned until the soft leather thongs of the flogger made contact. She began writhing to the impact as the man covered her back and bottom with strokes turning her skin red. She purred as each strand of the lash sent signals to her pussy, and her hips thrust with every impact as she humped the air. The two men below watched intently, the garden forgotten, as the naked woman was flogged, her eyes were fixed on theirs, unblinking, defying them to turn away.

She was sweating heavily, gasping loudly, though not in pain, because the flogging was light, but instead in increasing arousal. She raised her hips inviting the lash, daring to hope for contact with her leaking pussy. Then it happened: the man flicked the whip up between her spread legs impacting directly onto her crotch. She almost swooned and finally cried out.

"Oh God yes, fuck me you bastard, please just fuck me!"

The man draped the flogger across her neck and moved up against her, his fingers dug painfully into the soft damp flesh to hold her slippery hips, and he pushed into her, deep and hard. Brandi's head hung down, her breasts scraped across the railing as he pounded against her arse. He grinned at the watching men, slapping her buttock once, twice, making her gasp, and in just a couple of minutes she pushed back against him, groaning deep in her throat as she came.

"Nnngggg," Brandi sounded as though she were being torn apart as she tensed and shook with the exquisite pain of orgasm. She strained against the bindings on her wrists and arched her back when he came and his hot seed flooded her.

He stood still, holding his position inside her, and as she slowly became aware she looked down at the gardeners, both stared spellbound, the elder gripping his crotch, and she smiled.

...

Thirty minutes later she was showered and dressed in jeans and tee shirt as she crammed her working clothes into her overnight bag. The man handed her an envelope and walked her to the door.

"There's a little extra in there for you, you were worth every penny," he said.

She thanked him but the money didn't concern her, he was happy, and if he was happy her mistress would also be happy and that's all that mattered. She threw her bag onto the back seat of her car and noticed the younger gardener looking at her from the side gate; she smiled warmly and briefly thought about saying something or even giving him a little memento. But time was short and she longed to report back to her mistress, so with a friendly wave she started the engine and steered through the tall wrought iron gates.

...

Bernice finished tidying the kitchen and considered cleaning the bathroom, but she had promised to visit Carmen at ten o'clock. Peter, her husband, had taken an age to leave for work, and she now felt guilty for nagging him. But she still needed to get ready. She knew that she was already perfectly presentable, but she wanted to look her best. She didn't really know why, and even though she really liked all the other girls there was just something about the young French woman, something that made her want to please her. Maybe it was due to the times they had shared, the intimate chats and the sense of closeness, and even though, for reasons she couldn't explain, Bernice only had vague memories of what they talked about and did, she knew that it was a friendship to treasure.

...

Carmen checked the mixture for the umpteenth time, and finally satisfied; she removed it from the heat and left it to cool. The ringing of the doorbell broke the silence and she looked at the clock on the wall. She knew that it was Bernice: her girls obeyed her implicitly, if she said ten o'clock then she knew that Bernice would call precisely on time, but she was busy so it was a further five minutes before she opened the door. Bernice smiled without a hint of annoyance at being kept waiting, just a look of pleasure on her face that Carmen had received her.

"Hi Bernice, come in," Carmen greeted, and as soon as the door was closed she said "are you my whore Trixie?"

Bernice's eyes grew wide and her smile slowly disappeared, without looking at Carmen she intoned "I am your whore mistress."

Carmen led the way into the lounge where they sat and faced one another over the small coffee table. She pushed a glass containing a deep red liquid over to Trixie "there you go my lovely girl, drink it all for me."

Trixie immediately picked up the glass with both hands and sipped slowly, licking her lips between each mouthful. She tipped the glass high to drain the last drop, even running her tongue around the inside to catch any dregs. And placing the glass back on the table she grinned sheepishly at her mistress.

Carmen watched, a smile playing upon her lips as she pulled the thin chain holding a crystal pendant from between her breasts. The elixir, made from a recipe of herbs and roots, and passed down to her by her grandmother was thick and sweet, almost like syrup, it became almost irresistible once tasted. It was physically harmless but slightly narcotic causing feelings of euphoria and well being, but mainly it also made the mind extremely susceptible to suggestion and control. It was also a strong aphrodisiac. The most difficult part was persuading someone to take that first swallow, but again her grandmother solved this: just two or three drops of devil's wort in a cup of tea or coffee, while not causing any serious illness, brought on nausea and stomach pains. Add a bit of skilled acting, helping and showing concern, and then offering an old family remedy, which was accepted by most, though certainly not all was usually enough. Just that first sip was all it took.

"You're almost ready Trixie; soon I'll need you to work for me. You'd like that wouldn't you?" As she spoke she began to spin the Crystal as it dangled from the chain.

Trixie stared, she heard the words but her whole being was concentrated on the sparkling pendant "Yes, please yes," she said without taking her eyes off the beautiful lights within the stone.

"Good girl, you'll be my favourite, I just know it. All you have to do is obey, and we'll be such good friends, maybe even lovers. You already love me don't you? Yes of course you do, you love me more than life itself. You'll do anything for me, anything to make me happy..."

And so it continued: Carmen implanting commands into Trixie's mind while she stared unwavering at the Crystal. It was the culmination of five weeks work, very pleasant work, but work nonetheless. Bernice had been easier than most, Carmen suspected the woman had a bit of a girl crush on her anyway, and coupled with a natural submissiveness she was already half way there. But even so Carmen stuck with the tried and tested routine, it had worked for her grandmother and it sure worked for herself.

"Who do you love Trixie?" Carmen purred.

"I love you mistress."

"What do you want most?"

"I want to please you; I want you to love me back."

"What will you do to make me love you?"

"Anything, I'll do anything you want, I need you mistress, and my life is pointless without you. Please, please let me prove it, please Mistress..." Trixie trailed off almost in despair that Carmen would reject her.

"You don't need to prove anything my sweet, I believe you. Now why don't you take your clothes off so I can see that beautiful body?"

...

Trixie was sweating, and both women were breathing heavily. Carmen looked down the length of her body, smiling warmly at the proud expression on Trixie's face as she peered at her mistress from between the spread thighs. She had never before even kissed another woman and now she looked for approval for the way she had licked Carmen to orgasm. At Carmen's command she had taken her dress off nervously, hoping desperately that her mistress would be pleased by her choice of underwear: red satin panties and matching half cut bra trimmed with black lace, she had bought them as a surprise for her husband, but they now served a much more important purpose. and Carmen's reaction both reassured and excited her enough that she even teased by squeezing her breasts together and sliding her knickers down like a stripper: bending with straight legs, showing her bottom and wiggling her rear.

Carmen had taken Trixie's hand and led her to the bedroom. Any remaining nerves were gone and she knew her mistress would guide her. Then when Carmen allowed her own thin summer dress to drop around her feet Trixie had almost fainted: her heart beat as though it would pound through her chest and she found it hard to breathe.

"Do you like what you see?" Carmen asked, lifting her naked breasts as though offering them to Trixie.

"Yes. Oh God yes. Please, can I?" Trixie gasped, her hands fluttering before her, desperate to touch, to feel.

They kissed, deeply, passionately. Lips mashed together and tongues entwining. Breast rubbed against breast, Trixie's hair suit pussy pressed against Carmen's shaven mound and they held one another tight.

"Come, I want to taste you," Carmen said, breaking the kiss. She pulled Trixie onto the bed and sat astride her waist. Taking the woman's wrists she lifted her arms to rest on the pillows either side of her head "don't move," she breathed, and lowered her head to suckle Trixie's hard aching nipples.

She licked around the nipple, flicking with her tongue before drawing the stiff bud between her lips and sucked hard, taking as much of Trixie's breast into her mouth as possible, she then released the soft flesh only to move onto its twin. With Trixie lying submissively Carmen sucked, licked and nipped, pulling the nipple with her teeth, biting harder until Trixie groaned with the pain.

She chuckled quietly and began licking and kissing her thrall, starting with her armpits, tasting the mixture of deodorant and sweat, sucking the tender flesh and making Trixie squirm. Soon she moved onto the arms, the neck and face, back to the chest and down the fluttering belly until she pressed her lips to Trixie's damp nether lips, and holding tightly to the writhing form she drew the aching, beautiful, agonising climax from the girl who lay beneath her.

When Carmen rolled onto her back and lewdly spread her legs, Trixie licked her lips in anticipation; she attacked the sweet flesh like a starving woman, wanting nothing more in the world than to return the pleasure that she had just received. Carmen allowed her to worship her body, revelling in the attention, often guiding Trixie's mouth or hands to the best ways of pleasing her.

After her second orgasm, Carmen smiled at her new lover and tenderly stroked her hair "that was beautiful, I wish I could keep you exactly where you are now forever."

Trixie lay with her cheek resting on Carmen's thigh, her lips just an inch from the soft delicate folds of her pussy, the pussy that she'd just spent the last twenty minutes loving, the pussy that she longed to taste again "Yes please Mistress," she said and kissed the swollen flesh tenderly.

Their reverie was disturbed by a knocking on the back door and Carmen sighed "I won't be long, you be good and wait."

Wrapping a house coat around her nakedness she padded from the room trying vainly to finger her hair back into a semblance of style.

Brandi beamed a smile on seeing her mistress, her arms moved forward hopefully and she eagerly accepted the invitation to embrace the younger women. After a brief yet heartfelt kiss she handed Carmen an envelope and stood like a pet puppy hoping for praise.

Carmen pushed the envelope into her pocket without even looking at it and took Brandi's hand "you're just in time. Come on, I want you to meet your new sister," she said pulling her toward the bedroom.

Carmen stood aside like an artist revealing her latest masterpiece. Lying on the bed Trixie stared sheepishly at Brandi, but made no move to cover her naked body, in fact she subconsciously thrust her breasts forward hoping to impress the newcomer.

Standing behind Brandi, Carmen reached for the hem of the woman's tee shirt and lifted it from her body. Cupping the breasts she thumbed the stiffening nipples and whispered close to her ear "I want you to taste her, she's simply delicious."

Without hesitation Brandi unfastened her jeans and moved seductively toward the bed. Trixie lifted herself into a sitting position and extended her arms, welcoming her new lover, and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

...

Carmen sat on the bed and stroked Brandi's hip. Her two toys were lying in a sixty nine position, fully engrossed in one another, absorbed in each other's pussy. She loved the perfect symmetry, the beauty of their movements and the sounds, she watched, enjoying the vision of love and pleasure, happy in the knowledge that they were enjoying themselves just as much as she. Suddenly her head snapped round on hearing another knock at her door "Jesus! It's like Waterloo station in here," she complained "you two carry on with what you're doing, but be quiet," she warned, as she walked to the door. The words registered but didn't interrupt the action on the bed as Brandi and Trixie endeavoured to show each other just how to pleasure another woman.

...

"Hannah?"

"Good morning Carmen, I'm sorry to disturb you."

"No, it's okay, why don't you come in?" Carmen said.

"It's about Chloe?" Hannah said as she entered the kitchen "I just wanted to let you know that John has agreed that she can stay with you for a couple of nights a week while she's here," then sniffing the air she added "mmm something smells nice," and she leaned over the pan cooling on the cooker. A distant memory stirred but disappeared just as quickly, but her mouth watered and the temptation to dip her finger into the red syrup and taste was almost overwhelming.

"That's fantastic news!" Carmen said, guiding her neighbour to sit at the table "and she'll be here next weekend?"

"Umm? What? Oh Chloe? Yes, that's right," Hannah managed to drag her mind away from the pots contents "we're picking her up on Saturday. We thought perhaps she could visit and stay over for a couple of days during the week, after all John will be working long hours and I'm only next door, and Chloe is really looking forward to it."