A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Don't you dare!" hissed Catgirl, dragging him up onto his feet and practically pulling him towards the sofa, "Batgirl's not into threesomes, and I saw you first!"

He twisted her gently round in his arms, facing towards Batgirl and caressed her head briefly before running his hands over Catgirl's shoulders and inching them down towards her bosom. Catgirl drew in a quick deep breath and released it as a long drawn out sigh in response, her head arching back into the crook of his shoulder.

It was Batgirl that he was looking at however as he softly whispered, "Well, maybe a leetle later then? ........ after I've looked after you my lovely kitten."

Batgirl's eyes were now riveted on the hands, dropping relentlessly down to finally cup Catgirls suit covered breasts. Her own breathing started to shorten as her frustrations from the last couple of days rose to the surface. She swallowed as she felt a warm tingle start to emanate from that dark area between her legs. "God, I'm so horny," she thought incredulously and watched in amazement as Dynamo's smile widened.

Surely his powers didn't include reading minds? But maybe it was her reddening cheeks that gave the game away. He winked at her, knowing that she was hopelessly attracted.

His hands were now massaging the suit covered mounds that were Catgirl's breasts. "Are you ready?" he whispered into Catgirl's ear, but loud enough to carry across the room.

"Mmmmmmmm , please" responded Catgirl, already fully aroused, legs wobbling a little.

Batgirl watched in wonder, as Dynamo cupped Catgirl's right breast, his finger and thumb gripping the tip briefly before pulling them apart about half an inch. Suddenly, two bright flashes of brilliant blue light leapt from the tips of his finger and thumb to meet at Catgirl's suit covered nipple. Batgirl jumped, but not as much as Catgirl, who gave a little scream as her nipple suddenly sparkled with the intense feeling, flooding her brain with pleasure signals, her legs almost buckling under her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God Dynamo!" she gasped eventually, "How do you do that!"

He was smiling broadly now, at both women. "Just a leetle trick I learned as a youngster. Women do seem to like it though ............ would you like me to do the other one?"

At first Batgirl was hoping that he'd been talking to her, but in an instant, Catgirl had grabbed him round the waist, pushed him onto the sofa and was busy peeling off her suit costume.

As she pulled down the side zipper, and peeled off the top revealing her modest, but taut breasts, pink nipples gigantically erect and firm, he whistled in admiration. It was all the encouragement that Catgirl needed as she quickly pulled off her gloves and boots and then eased the costume over her hips and peeled it over her legs. In no time at all, she was naked apart from her black and pink cowl, and a small triangle of soft pink material covering her pussy. It was the quickest striptease that Batgirl had ever seen!

Dynamo too was impressed and Batgirl could see that even his self-restraint was tested as he drank in the picture of Catgirl's lithe, semi naked body advancing towards him. "Merde!" he gasped, "you are even more beautiful than I imagined."

"Get your suit off Dynamo, then you can do the other one," laughed Catgirl playfully, pleased at his reaction, and extra pleased to see him starting to undo his own suit in front of her!

Batgirl was considering her options. Did they really intend to make love in front of her? Her legs weren't tied, so in theory she could get up and slip out of the room, but the noises in the corridor suggested that she'd be seen immediately. She could always call out to interrupt them, but she had a feeling that Catgirl in particular would not be best pleased. And that would make her un-predictable. Not ideal!

Could they really have forgotten that she was there? Evidently not, as Dynamo caught her eye, smiled at her directly and whispered the word 'enjoy' silently over Catgirl's naked shoulder as she kneeled down by the sofa to help drag off his suit bottoms and boots.

By the time that he was down to his own cowl and light blue shorts, Catgirl had climbed on top of him and was covering his face with kisses, while her hands roamed about across his broad, well muscled chest and shoulders. It was an enthusiastic performance that seemed to take Dynamo back for a while as he lay back and let Catgirl pleasure him for a while.

That was until her lips had got down to his chest and had teased his own sensitive nipples. Suddenly he rose up from the sofa lifting Catgirl with him as if she weighed nothing, his thighs rippling with the effort.

Batgirl was still transfixed as she watched him swivel Catgirl round to face Batgirl again, and his hands ran playfully down her sides before starting to lightly caress her breasts. The effect on Catgirl was staggering! She already had her eyes closed, head arched backwards into the crook of his neck, her glistening body almost quivering as she emitted a long drawn, out moan of pleasure.

Batgirl's throat was dry, and she was feeling her own tell-tale tingling from between her legs as her own arousal increased. Her bound hands had found their way to that sweet spot and were pressing firmly into her suit covered own pussy. She gave her own sigh of pleasure. This was not missed by Dynamo, who grinned to himself at the sight of Batgirl squirming in front of him as well.

His hands were now teasing and squeezing Catgirl's incredibly sensitive nipples, causing her to moan loudly again as the pleasure waves engulfed her, almost to the extent of not noticing one of his hands sliding down across her stomach before slipping under the band at the top of the soft pink triangle covering her pussy. Suddenly she almost froze, and finally gasped out something vaguely intelligible, "Oh Christ Dynamo........... please, Jesus it's so .......... good, please.......... Oh my God ....just touch me!!"

Batgirl watched in awe as the fingers continued to rummage around under the pink material, before cupping the most sensitive lips between her legs which Catgirl had instinctively spread to give him better access. For a moment he didn't seem to do anything. Catgirl was still squirming in his grasp, her breath coming in short gasps. Still Dynamo didn't seem to be doing anything, and Batgirl couldn't understand why Catgirl's squirming seemed to be intensifying until suddenly Catgirl's lissom body arched even further forward into his hand and she seemed to freeze for a few, long seconds. Then her whole body shuddered as a massive orgasm pulsated through her, accompanied by a scream of pure pleasure! She would surely have collapsed but for Dynamo's strong arms hugging her to him.

Batgirl swallowed hard. How had he done that? It was way too much of a reaction for a simple clit massage!

Chapter 10 - Foreign Service

Dynamo was now laying Catgirl gently down on the sofa, still moaning gently, her eyes dreamily closed, on her back but with one leg sprawled carelessly over the side.

Then he turned and walked over to Batgirl.

Her eyes were wary, but strongly distracted by the giant bulge in his shorts. He smiled again as he bent down in front of her, and began to undo the bindings on her hands.

"I am sorry ma petite," he whispered in that delightful accent, "I don't think that Catgirl really needed to tie you up. I'm sure that you wouldn't cause any trouble would you? And anyway," he added thoughtfully, "I was rather hoping that you might join in at some stage?"

Batgirl's throat was still dry, and she hadn't a clue how to respond. After witnessing him pleasure Catgirl, she was feeling so incredibly horny herself, but could she just give in to him like that? She was supposed to be a super-hero after all. But he was so incredibly erotic looking and she longed to feel those electric hands on her body!

She was interrupted before she could respond anyway.

"You must be joking Dynamo! She's far too starchy to indulge in threesomes!" It was Catgirl, still lying on the sofa, still breathing hard, but now propping up her head with her arm. "And anyway," she cooed, "I want you back here all to myself........." before adding throatily, "I want you in me!"

Dynamo gave Batgirl a disappointed glance before laughing and returning towards the sofa. He knelt down beside Catgirl's prone form and stroked her face and hair gently. "But of course ma Cherie, how remiss of me to leave you in that state." He bent over and gave her a long, deep kiss that soon had Catgirl, and Batgirl, squirming again.

Catgirl's body was still on fire after the thunderous orgasm, and, as usual, she was impatient as she reached down quickly to drag away the pink material still wrapped around her waist. It was soon dangling around one ankle, leaving her delicate triangle of pussy hair open for his inspection.

"Mmmm, how glorious," he whispered again as he let his fingertips trail loosely across the little tufts of light brown hair, "I'm going to enjoy this!"

To encourage him further, Catgirl lifted one of her legs onto the top of the sofa back, leaving her delicate sexual lips and pink vagina gaping in front of his eager eyes. Even Batgirl was impressed with Catgirl's almost animal like performance as she felt her fingers creeping over the damp area between her legs again!

Dynamo wasn't wasting any more time as he hitched down his own shorts to expose an impressive erection that even the large bulge in his shorts hadn't fully hinted at.

Catgirl's eyes were glued on the waving cock between his strong legs. "Jesus Dynamo..........." she ran out of words before continuing, "Oh God ....... just put it in me ....please!"

Dynamo had now climbed onto the sofa between Catgirl's outstretched legs, and leaned forward to kiss her nipples briefly, his cock now nosing towards the gaping pink cavity of Catgirl's vagina, waiting expectantly to welcome him.

Batgirl stopped breathing, Catgirl stopped breathing, Dynamo sighed briefly as he felt the tip of his cock nestling up against the soft, welcoming flesh around Catgirl's welcoming vagina.

Then he leaned forward to ease himself slowly into her, Batgirl instinctively letting out a long breath of air as she watched Catgirl's face gradually dissolve into contorted pain or pleasure. It was hard to tell which at first, but the long sigh of appreciation that soon escaped her lips was immediate evidence of her delight as her soft pink flesh greedily swallowed him whole!

Batgirl was frozen to the spot, free to escape, but absolutely transfixed by the sight in front of her. She watched in puzzlement as Dynamo simply seemed to hold himself still for a few moments before reaching his hands down under Catgirl's round bottom to pull up her hips a little so that he could wriggle even deeper into her. He still didn't seem to be moving inside her though, and Batgirl couldn't understand why he hadn't started pumping away.

Catgirl didn't seem to care though! Her eyes were tight shut as she concentrated on extracting every ounce of feeling from the penetration, her hands and arms flailing around, one moment running through her hair, the next massaging and tweaking at her swollen breasts. She looked to be in absolute ecstasy!

Still Dynamo was making no move. Batgirl couldn't understand it because Catgirl's reactions were of one who was being absolutely bombarded by pleasure. Her glistening body was starting to quiver, her erect nipples waving around like miniature flagpoles and the low mewing sounds that had started when Dynamo pushed into her were gradually increasing in intensity. Batgirl's mouth was dry as she recognised the signs of an impending orgasm.

Suddenly Catgirl's frenetic movements on the end of Dynamo's hidden cock stopped as her taut body froze, her face was contorted, a high pitched sound escaping from her tight lips. Dynamo looked as if he was concentrating hard, but still not moving inside her. Batgirl realised that she was sweating hard as well. What was going on?

The 'moment' seemed to go on and on and on, until eventually the high pitched whistle erupted into a loud scream as a mighty orgasm absolutely ripped through Catgirl's taut body which was jerking around uncontrollably as a myriad of blissful convulsions coursed around her from that white hot spot between her legs.

Eventually the twitching subsided and Dynamo breathed out a long sigh of his own as he eased Catgirl's limp form back down onto the sofa, leaning forward to tenderly ease some strands of hair away from her face. Batgirl watched in continued dumb-struck silence as he slowly pulled back his hips to gradually ease his still erect cock out of the unconscious Catgirl's sopping dark lair.

Chapter 11 - To Escape or Not To Escape?

Finally, standing up at last, he looked round at Batgirl and grinned.

"She's such a sweet girl, your friend. I hope that she enjoyed it!"

Batgirl was speechless, but absolutely sure that Catgirl had enjoyed every single moment. She was so confused that she even forgot to respond to being called her 'friend'!

As Dynamo began to walk towards her, Batgirl's still couldn't move, her eyes were riveted on the still swollen cock waving about between his muscular thighs. Her befuddled brain realised that if she didn't do something soon, he'd be upon her and she instinctively knew that if he touched her, she'd be unable to resist.

"How ............ how did you do that?" she spluttered finally, "You just ....... well ...... didn't move!" she added in amazement.

He stopped a couple of paces in front of her, still smiling winningly at her.

"It's a trick I've learnt over the years. I've found that I can generate small bursts of static electricity from any part of my body," he replied, "...... and that includes my most treasured possession!" he added glancing down. "I can even control which parts of a woman's sensitive parts it hits," he added with a hint of pride, "most women seem to like it!"

"Jesus," gasped Batgirl, swallowing hard as she couldn't stop her imagination triggering a flood of tingly sensations from her own sensitive spots.

Dynamo took that as his cue to step forward and reach out place his palm gently on Batgirl's cheek. She failed to move back, and leaned her head almost imperceptibly into it as a dreamy expression ran across her face. She knew now exactly what she wanted!

As she looked into his deep blue eyes though, she still wanted to know more, "But you didn't come in Catgirl. Why didn't you let yourself go as well?"

His other hand was now cupping her other cheek, pulling her compliant body up to him, his hardness pressing into her abdomen. "I don't do that. Well, not to women I like anyway. It's a bit of a curse almost. You see, my cum is so full of static as well and I know that it can make a woman's vagina uncomfortably sensitive for some time afterwards. Days in some cases. It's ....," he shrugged his shoulders, " ......... a cross I have to bear."

Batgirl's response was lost as he bent down to run his lips across hers, the kiss soon developing into a long and passionate one as they ran their hands around each other's neck and shoulders. When he pulled back slightly, they were both breathing hard as he slowly pulled her to her feet.

"Formidable!" he gasped, "you're such a sensuous young woman .... I ..... I knew it when I first saw you!"

Batgirl didn't care whether this was flattery or not. Now there was only one thing on her mind. Getting out of her suit! Her hands flew to the back of her neck to release the hidden fastening at the top of her zipper, but as it sprung open, his powerful arms had twisted her round so that he could pull down the zip himself. As he slowly eased it down to the base of her spine he let his finger trace its way down her skin sending such a flood of warm tingling sensations through her that her legs seemed to go into jelly.

Now, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear, asking her if she wanted him to give her nipples the same treatment that he'd given Catgirl because that was best done with her suit still on. "As an aperitif!" he added. Her throat was dry, but she managed to gasp out a positive sound, and she looked down in awe as his hands ran up over her trim waist, and reached up to cup her purple suit covered bosom.

The feeling was heavenly already as his hands briefly massaged her breasts through her suit, and then with each finger and thumb now surrounding the pointed peaks, he whispered into her ear again, "Ready ma petite?"

She swallowed again and simply gave a brief nod as she stared downwards, just briefly catching the brief flash around each peak before her brain was swamped with the unbelievable waves of pleasure generated instantly from each nipple. Suddenly she had no control as a mini orgasm racked her body out of nowhere! Her legs gave way and she was simply hanging loosely in his strong arms as her brain went into meltdown.

A few minutes later she started to surface from the warm orange mist that had engulfed her and found that Dynamo had laid her down on a soft sheepskin carpet in front of the sofa, Catgirl's prone figure still sprawled motionless across it.

Dynamo hadn't wasted time. Her boots and gloves were gone, the utility belt was by her side, and he was in the process of peeling off the purple and yellow suit bottoms. She lifted her legs to help and then she was left with nothing on but her cowl, long red wig and the brief black panties covering her wet pussy. She soon noticed that his proud cock had lost none of its previous enthusiasm as he lay down beside her.

"Good?" he asked tenderly.

"Absolutely fantastic!" she replied as she felt the warm tingling still washing around her bare skin. She reached out and ran her hand almost wondrously and ran it along his erect cock, pausing at the base to cup his balls and tickle. She was so pleased to hear his quick intake of breath. "I can't wait for the main course!"

He needed no further encouragement as he grasped the side of her black panties and began dragging them over her waist. She lifted her bottom automatically to help, and his breathing deepened as the small triangle of brown fur was exposed. As he dragged the slip of material further down, her labia lips gave away her aroused state, moist, full and starting to separate in front of his own entranced eyes. She kicked the panties away, before turning to face him. She was desperate for him to penetrate her, but there was something she needed to clear up first.

"Dynamo," she gasped urgently, "I want this to be good for you too. I know that I'm going to enjoy it anyway, so you might as well do it your way................ and," she paused as she almost reconsidered, but went on anyway, ".....and I absolutely insist that you come inside me. I know what you said, but I want it so much!"

He looked deeply into her eyes, a little doubtfully maybe. "Are you sure ma petite.......... I'd like it so much as well, but ... well .... are you sure?" he repeated.

She nodded vigorously, impatiently now, "Yes, yes ......."

"Then I'll take you from behind," he suddenly said decisively before turning the compliant, naked Batgirl onto her front and lifting her onto her knees.

Chapter 12 -- Satisfaction at Last

As she balanced on her knees, head on the rug, bottom high, legs apart and sexual slit fully exposed to Dynamo's eager gaze, she thought briefly about Batman and Robin. Very Briefly!

This certainly wasn't her first man, and she was still in a glorious lesbian relationship with Detective Susan Reid, but she'd recently been concentrating so much on bedding first Batman and now Robin. Was this a betrayal of some sort?

Any such thoughts flew out of her mind instantly though as Dynamo placed his hands on her waist. They rested briefly before running round her tense tummy and down to cup her taut breasts, tweaking her super-sensitive nipples again as he pulled her up so that she was now on hands and knees in front of him. Totally compliant, totally ready!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers