A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Vexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope he hasn't broken anything Batgirl, it would be a shame if you missed your turn!"

Batgirl was now in a quandary of the worst kind. Her wrists were still bound to something low down at the front of the sofa, but if she'd wanted, she could have jumped over the sofa back to escape Robin's approaches. She was also doing her best to make a decision on whether to attempt to cry out or not. The gag would muffle the sound, but Robin would surely hear it? But that might just attract him over to her upturned butt. But wasn't that what she really, really wanted anyway?!

Her head was spinning.

It span even faster as Catgirl reached underneath her to cup her breasts, massaging them gently at first before her fingers and thumbs captured her erect nipples. Suddenly Batgirl had no capacity to make any decisions. Her frustrations had built her arousal up relentlessly all day and now the flood of pleasure washing through her from her tingling breasts was too much as she sighed heavily into the panties gag and abandoned herself to the glorious sexual tension!

She felt rather than heard Robin's arrival as he finally blundered into the sofa just next to her, triggering yet more curses about Catgirl's juvenile mind! Batgirl felt Catgirl's fingers stiffen on her breasts as she heard the insult and wondered hazily if she'd speak and break the spell. She held her breath momentarily, but there was no sound and in an instant there was an electric sensation running down her spine as Robin's searching hand bumped into her bare thigh. The hand shot away again as if in shock at the discovery but was soon back, starting to explore the soft smooth flesh of her upturned butt.

"Ah, there you are, you little feline devil!" breathed Robin in triumph as his hands continued to drift gently over her rounded cheeks, "Jesus, you're bent over the sofa!? Wow...... how absolutely cool!"

Batgirl's skin was feeling absolutely electric as his hands explored her smooth curves in the pitch black darkness, the sense of anticipation was almost painful!

"Mmmmm, you feel soooooo good!" he murmured slowly, before adding mischievously, "but you have been a naughty Catgirl haven't you?!"

Batgirls wasn't listening, just wallowing in the fiery sensations that his hands were triggering when she suddenly felt them disappear. An instant later she felt a hand return, hard, as Robin brought it down on her soft rounded butt in a sharp slap! Instinctively she let out a muffled cry into the gag, while Catgirl gave out a short laugh of glee at the surprise turn of events, which Robin naturally misinterpreted.

"Oh, you enjoyed that did you! Well, how about this then?" he laughed and proceeded to give Batgirl's upturned bottom a series of stinging slaps.

Batgirl was wriggling hard under his grasp, her brain suddenly inundated by a surge of pain and pleasure following each impact. Catgirl was desperately trying to avoid laughing out loud again, but Batgirl could hear her muffled giggles in her ear, their heads close together again.

Soon the magical hands were back though, smoothly running over her now red-hot skin, triggering even more pleasure so that Batgirl's squirming was developing into one of ecstasy as she willed the fingers to start exploring her more sensitive parts.

No sooner willed than done! One of Robin's hands slipped down to the top of her thigh and slid slowly between her legs, which Batgirl instinctively opened as wide as the annoying thong around her knees would allow. She held her breath in sweet anticipation as the fingers crept up to feel for the soft damp slit of her labia, the first touch triggering another avalanche of pleasure as they delved first along and then started to burrow between her incredibly sensitised, wet lips before sliding smoothly over the delicious curled up skin inside.

Catgirl had heard Batgirl's ragged breathing and muffled little animal like sounds, guessed what was happening and reached forward, under Batgirl's bosom to start playing delightful little patterns around her breasts and nipples again, the combined sensations bringing Batgirl to the very edge of reason!

It couldn't last. Batgirl's senses were so fine tuned that, as she felt Robin's fingers begin to move forward towards her clit, she knew that the slightest touch of that magical little button would send her over the edge, and as the first finger slid over the little fold of skin her head exploded into a mass of warm colours, her body convulsing under Robin's hands as the giant orgasm ripped through her.

"Wow Catgirl!" exclaimed Robin in a mixture of pride and amazement as he felt her shudder under is hands, "you were certainly ready for that one!"

Batgirl was suddenly struggling to drag in lungfuls of air past the annoying panties balled up in her mouth as her body started to calm down and the kaleidoscope of colours that had invaded her brain were beginning to fade. Catgirl had noticed as well, and with a sense of relief Batgirl felt the material being dragged out of her mouth. "Sorry Batgirl, can't have you expiring on me can I?!" she whispered into Batgirl's ear.

Batgirl didn't answer as she was now distracted by another magical feeling between her legs! There was absolutely no mistaking the sensation of a strong hard cock nudging its way up to and between her oily labia lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped as Robin's impressive phallus pushed firmly up against the sensitive pink skin at the entrance to her dark lair, ready to invade her sensitive inner depths. "Could this really be it!" she thought excitedly, "finally taken by one of her male colleagues, finally satisfied, finally .........!"

"You ready?" breathed Robin huskily above her.

Ready? God she'd been ready for so long now!

"Mmmmmm" she managed, " ..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as Robin thrust his hips forward, driving his hard phallus deeply into Batgirl's eagerly waiting vagina. Batgirl's senses reeled again as she seemed to feel him occupy every square inch of her sensitive cavern.

Robin had his hands firmly grasped around Batgirl's hips for leverage and after a short pause while Batgirl gasped in pleasure, he began to drive himself backwards and forwards in long, slow, strokes. Batgirl's body responded instinctively as she pushed back to meet each incoming thrust, revelling in the swirling pleasure sensations triggered around her clit when his body rammed himself fully into her.

Batgirl's little cries of unadulterated pleasure were soon getting faster and faster as Robin began to increase the rhythm, thrusting harder, enough to almost lift her off her feet, his own guttural grunts of effort matching hers. Catgirl had started to massage her breasts and nipples again, already tingling hard from their earlier treatment and Batgirl was soon gasping in pleasure again as she felt another climax remorselessly building up within her. She was fighting hard to control it, desperate to prolong the intense agony that had her body tightened up like a coiled spring. Deep down she wanted to hold on for Robin, wanting them both to come together, but she was so filled with desire that she was beginning to lose control.

Robin too was starting to feel that inevitable rise in pleasure from his hot phallus as it brushed repeatedly against the tight muscles of Batgirl's vagina and was determined to outlast his partner, so he slipped his hand around her waist, searching quickly through the little jungle until his fingers finally found and pressed the little pleasure button hidden below, immediately triggering a further shattering climax within Batgirl's already taut body, accompanied by a loud cry of release as the intense sexual tension exploded in her brain.

Robin too felt the convulsions within Batgirl's vagina rippling up and down his sensitised cock as he drove hard and deeply into her for one final time and surrendered to his own sweet climax, exploding deep within her as a low growl of satisfaction escaped from his lips.

For a short while the only sound in the darkened room was the heavy breathing of Batgirl and Robin as they both wallowed in their post orgasmic pleasure, reliving the sweet feelings as their sweat covered bodies calmed.

Then the darkness was suddenly split asunder as a harsh, blinding light lit up the room!

Robin's eyes had been shut as the light cascaded over them, and as he opened them in surprise, he had to squint for a few moments before anything came into focus.

The first thing he saw was the naked form of Catgirl, across the room, hand on the light switch. "What!" he thought as his brain struggled into gear, "this just didn't make sense! Then who was the other naked form bent over the sofa in front of him? The one that he'd just finished giving a good shafting to." Then he saw the hair, and recognised her.

"Oh God........... Batgirl ......... Barbara ....Oh Jesus .... I'm so sorr ..... I didn't know!" he spluttered as he pulled his limp cock smartly out of it's warm resting place.

"Catgirl!! How could you?! God, she'll never forgive me!"

Catgirl had meanwhile scampered back across to the sofa and was untying Batgirl's wrists.

"Oh don't be such a wimp Robin," she laughed in delight at his reaction, "Batgirl's had the hots for you for ages. You were just too thick to notice!"

Batgirl hadn't said anything, and as she straightened up her weary body, she twisted round to face a very hesitant Robin who took a quick step backwards while drinking in the sight of his naked partner. "God, but she looks good," he thought instinctively before cringing as one of her arms shot out towards him.

The blow missed though.

In fact, it wasn't a blow at all and Robin opened his eyes in surprise as the hand wrapped itself around his neck and drew his head back towards Batgirl's. The surprise was tinged with relief, and then with a warm feeling of lust as her sweet lips reached forward to capture his own and began to work on them hungrily, her tongue slipping lithely into his mouth and soon sparring with his own after he'd gotten over the initial shock. Her other arm had wrapped itself around his waist and was pulling him back onto her, her furry mound rubbing hard up against his re-awakening phallus.

Batgirl had instantly decided that the time for playing hard to get was gone. She'd wanted Robin, and even if it was that imp Catgirl that had arranged it, she had no intention of letting the moment pass without letting Robin know how she felt about it!

Catgirl watched the two of them knecking for a while from the other side of the sofa, a smile spreading across her face as she reviewed the success of her little ploy, but as the clinch started to get hotter, a frown developed.

"Hey you guys, what about me? Don't I get any thanks?"

Then the frown deepened as she stalked round the sofa to stand next to the embracing couple.

"Oi! Hello there ... it's me ..... right!" she exclaimed as she brought the flat of her hand sharply down in a stinging slap on Batgirl's already tender behind!

"Ouuuuuch!" gasped Batgirl as she broke off the clinch briefly to stare hard at Catgirl, who simply gave her a cheeky smile in return as she nestled herself between them, her own body tingling again she moulded herself into their naked flesh. Her hand drifted downwards and quickly wrapped itself around Robin's growing member, as he gave out a quick intake of breath. Not to be outdone, Batgirl too stretched her hand down, running it over Catgirl's and then tickling his balls briefly before running her nails along the sensitive skin behind.

"Aaaargh" he exclaimed as his cock instantly hardened again under the delicious onslaught of the two women's delicate fingers.

Catgirl and Batgirl looked into each others twinkling eyes and grinned. "Threesome?" they whispered almost simultaneously.

"Holy Couplings!" gasped Robin in delight, "Triple Awesome!!"

Unfortunately, the moment of lust and glee was shattered by the shrill sound of Robin's and Batgirl's Bat-Alarms, buried deep in their piles of clothing.

"Damn!" gasped Robin as he broke off and bounded over to his phone, "It's the 'Emergency' signal!"

He looked at the message for a moment before shouting across to Batgirl, "Batman says that Leopard Man's been spotted. We're to meet him at ................. oh, that's strange ....... the location's here ....... it's the warehouse!!"

Instantly the three of them dashed for their clothes and began to suit-up.

Chapter 20 - Valediction

It was only a few yards down the corridor from Catgirl's suite to the doorway leading into the main warehouse.

The three of them burst in almost simultaneously, and paused, checking out the big open space, but it was deserted. There were piles of large wooden crates built up into varying heights, almost like the skyline of a big city but the hard concrete floor was otherwise deserted. High on the walls stretched a row of narrow windows letting in the early evening light, a light that was gradually darkening as the storm clouds finally began to move in over Gotham.

They moved carefully toward the centre of the vast space, scanning each gap and shadow warily but there was still no sign of any human presence, friend or foe.

"It's too quiet," whispered Catgirl in growing alarm.

The silence was instantly shattered though as one of the side doors crashed open and, in a swirl of grey and black cloak, Batman burst into the warehouse!

He crouched warily for a moment, eyes darting around as he checked out his surroundings before spotting the trio, rising up and starting towards them.

"Hey, you guys got here quick! Impressive!!" he said as Batgirl came over to meet him, "What's Catgirl doing with you?" he added suspiciously.

"Oh, she's pretty worried about Catwoman as well. Just like you." Batgirl replied with a tinge of bitterness, "She's OK though. She's on our side on this one."

Batman looked speculatively across at Catgirl and Robin who'd stayed where they were, about ten yards away, arm in arm. He looked back at Batgirl.

"They're not ..........?"

He didn't finish. His eyes had shot upwards at the sound of another, squeaky, door opening high above them in the corner of the warehouse.

"Well, what a nice surprise!" boomed out the deep voice of Leopard Man, "Look Catwoman, we've got spectators!"

Batgirl had twisted round at the sound but her vision was blocked by a pile of crates. Seeing the alarm spread over Batman's face, she peered carefully round the edge of a crate, foreboding beginning to grip tightly at her stomach

The scene that met her seemed surreal! Leopard Man was standing on a high metal gantry. It wasn't large, but contained a small shack that looked like an old control room of some sort and a metal grilled platform, about eight foot long protruded over a sheer drop into the warehouse itself. The open door that they'd come through swung backwards and forwards in the increasing breeze giving out a series of high pitched squeaks of protest. It all looked old and decrepit, rust colouring the structure a dull shade of sand.

Catwoman was a sorry sight. Leopard Man had her on the end of a metal rod, about four feet long. It was the sort used to control wild animals. A loop of thick wire was wrapped around her neck which disappeared inside the metal rod and came out of the end that Leopard Man held, allowing his fingers to control the tightness of the noose. Her arms were loose, but she couldn't twist around and reach him, any movement of resistance being instantly met with a tightening of the noose. Her shiny black suit was a mess, evidence of the struggle that they'd been through before he'd finally subdued her. Great rents and tears ran in all directions, a whole section of her suit shoulder dangling down, her white, pink tipped breast peeping out in stark contrast.

Batgirl heard Catgirl give out a little cry of consternation behind her as Leopard Man forced Catwoman down onto her knees at the edge of the platform.

"Good of you to drop in Batman ... and you two as well," snarled Leopard Man as he stood threateningly above his captive, "I hadn't planned on having you guys witness this bitch's demise ..... but it could be quite poetic really. Particularly as it will be your turn next!"

Batgirl twisted back behind the crate, thinking hard. Clearly Leopard Man hadn't spotted her behind her little 'skyscraper', but he could watch everything the other three did, so it was down to her to do something! The recent love-making was instantly forgotten, her heart was pumping hard as the adrenaline surged through her.

She scanned desperately around, her eyes quickly fixing on a set of old metal ladders, bolted to the bricked wall of the warehouse nearby. It led up to a narrow metal walkway that ran high along the wall side, finishing a tantalising six or eight feet from the gantry that Leopard Man now occupied. Batgirl checked the layout of the piles of crates, her agile mind instantly assessing the angles and realising with a surge of hope that she could get up there and quite close to the gantry before she would be seen!

Batman was desperately trying to talk Leopard Man out of it, when he saw Batgirl gesticulating out of the corner of his eye, pointing at the ladders. A quick glance and he could see the plan, raising his own hopes. "Good girl!" he thought in relief as she dashed over to the wall and began scaling the ladder.

Batman knew that he had to distract Leopard Man and delay what seemed like Catwoman's inevitable plunge down to the dusty concrete floor. Fortunately Leopard Man was vain enough to want to tell his little story of escape as Batgirl climbed ever higher.

The snag was that she was almost having second thoughts! As she got higher and higher, the ladder was starting to move around under her grip, the old metal bolts working loose in their ancient concrete mountings, and she was forced to glance down in trepidation as she approached the metal walk-way.

Was she really going to risk her life for Catwoman!

It had been instinctive to start with, but now the little wisp of fear that the loosened ladder had triggered was making her think twice. This was the woman after all that had assaulted her one afternoon with that other bitch Zatanna recently, and who'd set up the 'Hotel Show' that very afternoon just to taunt her!

She glanced down at Batman's desperate features as he continued to distract Leopard Man, at Catgirl's almost tearful expression of pain at her own helplessness before taking in a deep breath and climbing purposefully up the final six or seven feet to the walk way. As she pulled herself upright with a sigh of relief, she could feel the other three willing her on. "Oh well, I've come this far!" she thought decisively as she began to walk tentatively along the walkway, keeping close to the side of the wall. It had to be slowly because, with each step and with a sinking feeling in her stomach, she felt this metal feature sway under her as well. Clearly the retaining bolts holding the walkway to the wall were no better than the ladder!

She had one good piece of fortune. The metallic, squeaky noises that she was triggering on the walkway were being drowned out by the louder squeaks from the doorway to Leopard Man's gantry as it swung back and forth in the increasing wind. Batgirl was near the high window levels and could see that the sky was darkening further as the storm clouds gathered overhead, the first few drops of heavy rain starting to ping into them.

It seemed to take an age, but eventually the lithe purple figure had reached the point where she would lose the screening of the packing cases. For the last ten or twelve feet she would be in view of the gantry and Leopard Man would surely see her coming. She glanced back at her 'team'. They were still frozen to their spots, unable to move in case that triggered Leopard man into action. Catwoman was still tethered to the end of the animal restraint, kneeling on the edge of the gantry and teetering over the abyss. Leopard man was still boasting about his prowess in capturing her, but with a sense of alarm, Batgirl realised that he was coming to the end of his story. Batman too had sensed this and was urgently trying to prompt Leopard Man on.

1...345678