A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 02

Story Info
Batgirl and Catgirl's Climax, Robin thrilled, Aliens not!
21.3k words
4.68
24.3k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

((Authors Note --

This story follows 'A Day in Gotham - 9 - Batgirl Wins 01'.

As with all multipart series, it's best read after the first episode, but I've tried to make it stand on its own as far as possible.

In brief though, this follows a part of Batgirl's life where she's been through a long recovery and rehabilitation period after the near tragic events in that old warehouse battling Leopard Man. It was a period where she established a close relationship with Catgirl, became aware of feelings for one of her main hospital carers, Sister Allison, and learned some shocking news about her father. Relations with Catwoman continued to run at a very low low though!

Of course Catgirl couldn't resist playing some pranks later so that new, close relationship was strained a bit (well, a lot actually) at the end.

And, just to complicate matters, an alien energy ship had been stranded in the area, in desperate need of replenishing a very specialised energy source. All was going well until a renegade being suddenly decided to speed up the process on his own. Looks like internal power politics aren't a problem just for the human race!

I love to see comments on my stories, hopefully positive, but really whatever you feel. I can take it! (I think!)

I sincerely hope that you enjoy ..........

Duke ))

Index:

1 - Morning Run

2 - A Frustrated Observer

3 - Contact with the 'Enemy'

4 - Fulfilment on a Bike Ride

5 - A Meeting of Minds -- Sort Of

6 - Too Late!

7 - Togetherness

8 - Decisions, Decisions

9 - Two's Company, Three's a ..........

10 - Fulfilment with Friends

11 - Consequences

12 - Anticipation, Bliss, Shock

13 - A Desperate Situation 

1 - Morning Run

Batgirl was breathing hard as she approached the last corner before she reached the long road to her apartment block. It was deep in the Gotham suburbs and the tree lined streets were dappled in welcome shade from the increasingly hot sunshine, but the cool breeze that had welcomed her at first was now dissipating and as a result, the temperature was getting uncomfortably high.

Her morning run had extended to well over two hours now that she was reaching peak physical fitness again, and even after that time she was pleased how well her legs were still driving her forward at a very decent pace. She didn't do her training as Batgirl though, leaving the tight purple suit behind in her specially constructed flat. Now she was unmasked, in her civilian guise as Barbara Gordon, librarian and daughter of the Gotham City Police Commissioner. Well, the 'daughter' bit was under a bit of a cloud really at the moment given the recent revelations about Batman and 'biological parentage'. It wasn't something that she wanted to think about though so she pushed it to the back of her mind. Life was complicated enough already!

She was wearing strong, purple running shoes, brief grey shorts with that gave her long tanned legs plenty of freedom to move and a white singlet that exposed her powerful bare shoulders and was now literally dripping with sweat.

Underneath she was wearing a white sports bra that did a fairly good job of keeping her taut young breasts under control as her bare arms pumped backwards and forward in rhythm with her legs. As she turned the corner, she increased her pace to a sprint for the final hundred yards or so, head back as she expended her chest to maximise the amount of energy giving oxygen being driven through her system.

She glanced briefly behind her.

It was strange. She'd had an uncomfortable feeling that she was being followed for the whole run, but there was never anyone there when she looked round and it would have taken a superbly fit athlete to keep up with here anyway. A vehicle wouldn't have been able to follow her over the country tracks that she'd taken, so why did she feel this nagging suspicion? It just didn't make sense.

At first she'd thought that it might have been Catgirl. She'd been bombarding Batgirl with increasingly emotional text and phone messages in the three days since that 'incident' in her new sports car. Batgirl had been so annoyed at the time that she'd left her new 'partner' sat in the car without a word as she'd stormed into her flat without a backward glance. After all, why should Catgirl think that she had some sort of God-given right to inflict her own peculiar brand of erotic tortures on Batgirl anytime that she liked?

She was still struggling to understand Catgirl, and her relationship to her.

They'd embarked on a bit of a lesbian fling with each other even before that rather spectacular episode in the warehouse that seemed like an age ago now. Batgirl had nearly been killed rescuing Catwoman from that infernal fiend Leopard Man, and it had been Catgirl who'd been so incredibly supportive and attentive as she'd gone through the painful road to recovery in hospital. She'd been acting like some sort of long lost sister and Batgirl had got to feel so close to her that she'd gradually let her guard down. So that when Catgirl had finally driven her home from the hospital after the months of treatments and rehabilitation, she'd never expected to be subjected to yet another of Catgirl's erotic pranks in that new 'modified' sports car!

But it didn't look like it could have been Catgirl that had been following her after all because, as Batgirl neared the entrance to her apartment block, she could see a familiar figure sat on the low wall by her entrance, one leg crossed over the other, foot swinging casually back and forth as she waited.

Batgirl was not impressed.

As she pulled up outside the entrance, breathing hard after her work-out but still with enough breathe to express her anger, "What the hell are you doing here dressed like that!" she hissed.

Catgirl was wrapped up in her usual, tight black and pink flecked Cat-suit, her pink boots flexing a little as she jumped down, her face smiling at Batgirl from under the black cowl and startling pink ears. She didn't seem in the least concerned about Batgirl's evident displeasure at seeing her.

"Hey Batgirl, it's my normal gear you know, and you'll be aware that we've got a team meeting at the Bat-Cave this afternoon........?" she answered calmly as she spread her hands in mock surrender," ..... and anyway, I really don't know what you've got to get shirty about ..........it's not me that's playing hard to get. Why haven't you been answering my calls?!"

Batgirl was looking around worriedly to see if anyone was taking an interest in their argument.

"You know why I don't want you here looking like that you idiot! I'm Barbara Gordon round this part of Gotham, not Batgirl. What will people think?!"

"Oh stop whinging Batgirl..........." responded Catgirl sharply before adding after a bit of thought, "..... though I suppose that I could always pretend to arrest you now that I'm on the side of the law so to speak ..... if that would help that is?" She took a step towards Batgirl with a big grin spreading over her face.

"You take a step nearer and I swear that I'll break something!" threatened Batgirl, still fuming.

Catgirl laughed, but kept her distance, "Careful Batgirl ......after all, you've not got many bones that haven't been broken recently have you?" She was clearly referring to Batgirl's painful encounter with Leopard Man so many months ago and the long period of hospital convalescence that had followed.

But Batgirl had had enough for now, said nothing, pursed her lips and brushed brusquely past Catgirl heading into the open doorway. When she reached her floor she could hear Catgirl's footsteps following behind her and as she let herself into her big apartment, Catgirl trooped obligingly in after her.

2 - A Frustrated Observer

Hailsburt1 had been tracking the running figure as part of his preparations for her induction into his 'Energy Harvesting' program. Time was getting tight if he were to achieve his objective of replenishing the mother ships core operating systems by the target date and he was impatient to make a move on his prime target source. It had seemed like a gift from the gods when a source of such intensity had appeared on the scene, and just when his programme was crying out for such a boost!

His energy craft, totally undetectable to the local population, was floating high above that part of Gotham, when he sat forward suddenly staring intently at his monitoring screen.

"I don't believe it, there's that other one as well!" he'd just noticed that his number two target for the program had appeared on the screen, "This is the first time that these two specimens have been together for days! It's such an ideal opportunity to bring them both in together!"

He turned to his assistant, "Where's the Captain? We need to get his approval to go ahead urgently. If we miss this chance who knows when we could bring them both in together!?"

His assistant switched on the comms panel and contacted base, then listened intently to the response before turning back to Hailsburt1, "The Captain's unavailable at the moment sir. It seems that he's still morphed into Alien form as they try and control that renegade Arturos5. It's unclear when he'll be available to authorise a resumption of the program......"

His response was cut off by an annoyed shout, "This is ridiculous! How can I complete my work before that idiot Arturos5 catches up with his alternative totally invasive approach when we have to put everything on hold. Just absolutely ridiculous!!"

"I believe that the Captain is concerned about the effect on the local population if evidence of either of our programmes becomes apparent to them. It would contravene our mission terms of reference."

Hailsburt1 wasn't going to argue, he knew the facts better than anyone, but he felt so incredibly exasperated none the less, " Oh I know all that, but the only way that we're going to get back to our home system is to replenish our core energy resource and if Arturo5 beats us to it the local population will DEFINITELY know that we've been here!"

3 - Contact with the 'Enemy'

Batgirl had soon got over her initial anger, and was secretly intent on implementing a plan that she'd been developing for Catgirl now that she had finally made an appearance. She'd been savouring thoughts of revenge for days now and this looked like just the right time! Still, she knew she couldn't rush it. Catgirl had been trained by that horrible bitch Catwoman, and neither of them were fools.

"You still here Catgirl?" she said nastily as she strode through the living room on the way to her big double bedroom.

"Oh stop it Batgirl. You can't possibly still be angry with me after all this time...... and most people would have thanked a friend for arranging to have so many orgasms on one trip!"

Batgirl hesitated at her bedroom door, and Catgirl stopped abruptly behind her as her partner turned to give her a hard stare, "As I remember it, you tied me up.... yet again! ..... and stuck an engine powered dildo up my fanny! Which bit of that sounded FRIENDLY?!! "

"Oh tush Batgirl, don't be so serious and ........wow .......you've soon got your figure back haven't you!?" she said appreciatively as Batgirl had twirled away from her and begun to strip off her running gear, throwing the shoes to one side, dragging off the sweat stained singlet and pulling down her shorts before throwing them onto the bed.

Catgirl had swallowed a little as she stared admiringly at Batgirl's lithe, firm body, "You know we really should put these minor little differences behind us you know................"

It was then that Batgirl knew that her plan would work. As soon as she saw the hunger in Catgirl's eyes as they widened as Batgirl pulled off her sports bra and released her beautiful breasts, glistening damply in the sunlight, dark pink nipples swaying as she shook her brown hair loose from the band that had been holding it in place.

"I'm going for a shower Catgirl. You really don't need to be here when I get out you know."

Batgirl had a secret little smile on her face as she closed the bathroom door behind her. She knew exactly where Catgirl would be when she got out. Just where she wanted her!

In the bathroom, she quickly yanked down her plain white panties and posed in front of the full length mirror for a few minutes, letting her hands run loosely over her flesh, cupping her pert breasts before letting them run down her waist and over her hips. She wriggled a little as the electric thrill of the touch shot through her. She wouldn't want Catgirl to know how aroused she'd become herself and she had every intention of teaching Catgirl a lesson after 'that' car ride, but she planned to enjoy it herself as well!

She stepped into the shower and began to pull the curtain along the rail, before stopping, stepping out again and reaching for the door lock, silently turning it a full revolution before returning to the shower and switching it on. She had it set for nearly full power and very hot and as she let the jet of hot water play hard over her bare skin, driving out the weariness from the run. Within minutes, and despite the best efforts of the extractor fan the whole place was enveloped in steam.

It was then that she heard a gentle rattle at the door as the handled slowly twisted. She smiled to herself knowingly. It was followed by a louder rattle as the lock was tried again and then a hard thudding sound against door and a flurry of extremely un-ladylike expletives as Catgirl gave up her attempt to get in.

Batgirl had almost collapsed onto the shower floor in silent laughter as she listened to Catgirl stomping around outside. She'd known that if she'd left the door unlocked, Catgirl would have tried to slip into the shower with her, and though that prospect was not in the least unpleasant, it wasn't the way to play this particular game. She just hoped that Catgirl hadn't damaged her fist too much when she'd struck the door so hard!

Eventually she staggered upright into the hot stream of water, got hold of the soap and quickly lathered it over her tingling body to drive away the sweat. Her fingers were particularly vigorous between her legs, but that was because it got so sweaty down there after all! Afterwards she had a very clean pussy and one that tingled very pleasantly too!

Finally, and with a reluctant sigh, she switched off the water, grasped a big white bath towel off the wall rail and began to pummel her body dry, making the pleasant tingle throbbing gently between her legs spread more broadly around her body, especially around her round, firm breasts which suddenly appeared to need such a lot of drying all of a sudden.

When she'd finally finished with her hair, she took hold of the towel, wrapping it around her and over her breasts so that she could tie it loosely under her arm. Then she unlocked the door, wondering what sort of reception she'd get from Catgirl, but never doubting that she'd still be there!

As predicted Catgirl was still there, sprawled out across Batgirl's big bed and looking both hurt and disappointed. She was quick to lift herself up onto one elbow, "Now that was mean Batgirl. I wasn't planning on doing anything untoward you know. I thought that a shower together would be a good way of making up!"

Batgirl glanced with raised eyebrows at the crumpled pile of Catgirl's suit clothes on the floor by the side of the bed. She'd evidently been serious about sharing the shower as she lay there naked apart from an electric pink strip of material around her thighs that did little to disguise her prominent pubic mound, nor it's dampness. Her pose was deliberately coy, one leg lifted slightly, the other spread apart, enticing Batgirl to stare at the strip of pink material tightly drawn between her muscular thighs.

But Batgirl managed to ignore, with some difficulty, the open invitation of Catgirl's erotic pose and walked over to her cabinet, bending a little with her back to Catgirl as she took out a pair of lace white panties.

"You need to get dressed Catgirl if you're going to make that meeting," she added coolly.

Catgirl's patience was beginning to wear thin as she jumped up to a sitting position on the bed, her bare breasts joggling around enthusiastically, "Oh damn and blast Batgirl! I really don't know why you're acting like this! It's so not .... you!!"

Batgirl turned to face her but stayed silent and eventually, as the silence lengthened, it was Catgirl who caved in first, "Come on Batgirl. I'll apologise ...... again ..... look, surely there's something I can do to fix this. I can't stand it anymore.......really, I'll do ......"

It was the moment Batgirl had been waiting for! Her face never moved as she seemed to consider the words, even when Catgirl added," ..............anything."

"Well .......," she responded slowly, ".....anything?!"

Catgirl's face had brightened, just pleased to have got a response, "Yes, anything! I'll do your washing, ironing.......everything!"

Batgirl smiled to herself as she returned to her cabinet, pulled at a lower drawer and lifted out a purple object with thin black straps coiled haphazardly around it.

"Would you wear this for the rest of the day then? I might consider that as 'payment'"

Catgirl sat up straight and eyed the purple object cradled in Batgirl's hands a little warily, "Uh oh, I'm not sure about that Batgirl. The last time you inflicted one of those infernal Butterfly things on me, you glued it on and I couldn't get it off! I was absolutely shattered for days!"

"Anything ..........?" repeated Batgirl slowly, questioningly.

Catgirl was suddenly looking for ways out of her dilemma, "But I can't wear that at the meeting with the rest of the gang. I know you, you'll have it going all the time and I'll look like an imbecile!"

Batgirl appeared to consider Catgirl's words, "Oh it's not that bad Catgirl. I can set it so that it just goes off at random intervals and you can set the intensity to 'Low' when we put it on.

Catgirl still looked doubtful, so Batgirl quickly added, "'Anything' you remember .... and it's the only thing that will make me feel that you've paid for that car ride!"

Catgirl leaned forward and cautiously picked up the 'Butterfly' out of Batgirl's hands. It had firm but shaped plastic wings that she knew were designed to fit over her labia lips, but it was the hard, silver bullet shape concealed underneath that she was most interested in. It was a powerful vibrator, curved slightly so that the base would rest against her little pink hole while the tip would be snuggled up against her clit. She felt a swift thrill of excitement run through her at the thought of what it would do to her pussy, especially if it went off uncontrollably in public places!

But she still didn't quite trust Batgirl, "So ................ only on 'random' and I get to set the intensity?"

Batgirl nodded solemnly.

"No gluing either ....and no remote control!" Catgirl added as another thought suddenly occurred to her.

Batgirl smiled winningly, "Of course not Catgirl.....it's just for a bit of fun that's all."

She still didn't sound that enthusiastic, "Well, maybe then .....I suppose so .... HEY!"

At the first sign of acceptance, Batgirl had taken back the Butterfly and pushed Catgirl backwards onto the bed with her legs still draped over the end. She ignored Catgirl's protests and leaned over and showed Catgirl that the bullet settings were indeed on 'Random' and 'Low' intensity, then slipped her fingers into the waistband of the pink panties and drew them down to expose Catgirl's curly brown bush and moist slit.

She couldn't hold back a little chuckle as she switched the device on and, using her fingers to pull apart Catgirl's swollen labia lips so that she could ease the cool metal bullet into place. Catgirl's stomach tensed as she felt the invader slot into place and then gasped as she felt it nuzzling right up to her already tingling clit.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers