A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the fingertips dipped under the waistband of Catwoman's thin blue panties, Batgirl could almost feel their presence on her own skin as they burrowed under the delicate material and delved into the hidden pussy hair. She saw Catwoman's body tighten as her breathing started to come in short gasps, and started to imagine those fingers running across her own pubic mound. Suddenly Batgirl didn't care whose fingers were rummaging around so playfully inside Catwoman's panties. She wanted them on her own pussy with an hunger that frightened her.

Almost incidentally Batgirl realised that she hadn't had any attention from the butterfly for a while. Maybe the batteries had finally run down? But the sight of the blonde's fingers rummaging around in Catwoman's panties was so sexy that Batgirl would have fitted a new one herself if she wasn't tethered to the bed-head. Suddenly she strained hard on her bindings, desperate to get her own hands free so that she could wrap them around her sopping pussy.

Batgirl so wanted to replicate the 'feel' that Catwoman must be getting as the blonde's roaming fingers burrowed deeper into her pussy and started to rub hard at the hidden, moist slit. Catwoman had widened her legs as much as she could to give the driving fingers easy access as they worked hard under the panties, starting to run in little circular motions around her sensitised clit, her hips were gyrating and she was soon letting out little mewing sounds as a shattering climax approached.

When it came, Catwoman seemed to freeze momentarily, still wrapped in the embrace from the other woman and she let a long, low sigh of intense satisfaction as the convulsions ran through her. She seemed to sag back into the blonde's arms and, as the tantalising fingers finally extracted themselves from the delicate blue material they gave Catwoman's mound a little pat of affection.

Batgirl had found the whole sight so incredibly arousing that she found her hips gyrating as well, she was desperate for release herself again, but she had no way of slaking that sexual desire with the butterfly dead between her legs! She tried wriggling her legs tightly together, clenching her bottom muscles tightly but it was no good and she sagged back onto the bed in weary frustration again.

Suddenly she sat forward in shock.

As the blonde had gently, almost lovingly, laid the gloriously spent Catwoman on her side, she'd twisted round giving Batgirl a view of her immaculate bare back. It was beautifully shaped from high, square shoulders down to a narrow waist, with well toned muscles glistened slightly with sweat in the harsh light. She still wore her cream knickers, and peeping out over the waistband was a small tattoo.

Batgirl recognised it immediately and gasped yet again. The blue and green head of the serpent was rising and un-coiling out and up her spine from under the knickers. It was exactly the same as the one that she'd spotted on Batman's partner from the previous night in the stunning low-backed orange gown. It must be Zatanna! But she'd had black hair surely? So, the blonde mane cascading around this woman's shoulders would have to be a wig?!

"My God!" thought Batgirl in horror, senses suddenly sharpened by the sudden realisation, "Does Batman know that Zatanna is in league with Catwoman, and how come she knows him as Bruce Wayne?" The possibilities were suddenly horrendous, but at the end of it all lay Zatanna and Batgirl's hate for the woman suddenly notched up a few levels.

Chapter 12 -- The Torment Continues

Unfortunately for Zatanna, she didn't know that Batgirl had identified her, or that she already hated her, or what her reaction was likely to be!

She was just in the process of bending over Catwoman's reclining form at the bottom of the bed, when Batgirl's naked foot caught her squarely on her behind with enough force to launch her over the startled Catwoman. She grasped at the bedding as she rolled to the edge of the bed, but couldn't stop herself ending up as a bundle of flailing arms and legs on the floor.

Batgirl's squeal of delight was immediately interrupted by a furious Catwoman. She'd come out of her post orgasmic stupor instantly, twisted quickly around and jumped astride of Batgirl's waist again, pinning her down. Batgirl had a brief erotic moment as Catwoman's swollen breasts danced in front of her eyes, before the laugh was choked off by a hand across her throat!

"Bat-Bitch!" snarled Catwoman, "you promised to co-operate!" She paused for a moment breathing hard, "Do you really want me to have that chat with Robin?"

A dejected Batgirl was beaten again, and she knew it, but before she could respond, she flinched. She'd been watching warily as Zatanna picked herself up from the floor and came storming around the bed. Her hand whipped across Batgirl's face, slapping her cheek with a sound like a gunshot. Batgirl's head snapped sideways and she'd closed her eyes, readying herself for the return swipe when nothing happened. When she tentatively opened her eyes, she saw that Catwoman had caught Zatanna's hand in mid air and the two women were glaring at each other.

"Don't damage the goods just yet Zee!" she snapped. Wow, a reprieve Batgirl thought!

But not for long.

"There'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing later," added Catwoman spitefully as she turned her attention to the prostrate super-heroine, "and anyway, she's promised to behave for the rest of the afternoon........ haven't you?!"

Batgirl mumbled a strangled "Yes" out of pursed lips, still struggling against the sexual tension coursing through her body. Zatanna just glowered at her, snatching her hand free, but making no attempt to repeat the strike. Suddenly Batgirl was quite relieved that Catwoman appeared to be in charge, Zatanna's twisted expression had looked distinctly unbalanced!

Then the butterfly surprisingly kicked off again in a long, final death throe and as Batgirl grimaced and squirmed between Catwoman's legs, she couldn't prevent another long low moan escaping from her lips. The charged atmosphere immediately dissipated as both her antagonists dissolved into fits of laughter. Strangely, Batgirl was less than amused!

Catwoman eventually sat back and dismounted from Batgirl's waist.

"Well, I think that we've had the aperitif Zee, time to move onto the main course!" as she bent down to the bedside table and withdrew a couple of black, sausage shaped objects.

Batgirl had twisted her head round to see better, and suddenly wished she hadn't. As Catwoman untangled the strapping from the black objects, she could see that they were large strap-on dildo's. Not ridiculously large like the pink double dildo monstrosity still lying on her living room table that her lover, detective Susan Reid, had presented her with earlier, but large enough to cause her to suck in a deep breath at the sight.

Batgirl's eyes flashed between the two women, but were soon dragged back to the black beasts that Catwoman was untangling. She had little doubt about who they were intended for, a fact soon confirmed by Catwoman as she showed one to Zatanna.

"These were developed by Catgirl. She's got an amazing aptitude for this sort of thing!"

Batgirl's hopes sank further. If Catgirl had been involved, it usually meant bad news for Batgirl.

Catwoman was demonstrating further to her friend, "The dildo looks fairly standard, shaped like a penis and well ribbed, but it's the fitting behind that's important. The base of the strap-on is shaped to fit inside and over your labia, right up to your clit and there's a mechanism at the base that converts the movement of the dildo into rubbing motions all round your most sensitive parts." She seemed slightly out of breath as she paused and ran her fingers lovingly along its length, "It's absolutely fab to use ....... guaranteed orgasms!"

Zatanna looked down nastily at Batgirl's now horrified face, focussing on the tubes around her neck, "And Batgirl won't get a single climax in return?! Shame! Come on Catwoman, let's get fitted up!"

With that she hooked her hands into the waistband of her knickers and slipped them down, revealing her trimmed, dark black bush and confirming Batgirl's suspicion about the blonde wig. Not that that was in Batgirl's mind as she watched Catwoman bend down, easing the large black dildo into place over Zatanna's pussy and pulling the straps tight between her legs to fasten at the back. Batgirl's eyes were riveted on the black monster as it waved about in front of her, her pussy now tingling in anticipation. "God," she thought again in erotic confusion, "I actually want that in me! What's wrong with me?"

Quickly, Catwoman had slipped down her blue panties and she'd eased the remaining strap-on into position on herself, giving a little squeal of delight as Zatanna knelt down beside her and pulled the straps tight, forcing the fitting tight between her soft, damp sex lips. Catwoman then knelt on the bed, easing Batgirl's legs apart before grasping the now useless butterfly and literally ripping it off Batgirl's so, so sensitive pussy and causing batgirl to suck in air as her clit was finally 'released', tingling pleasingly. As Catwoman threw it down she smiled as Batgirl unconsciously widened her legs, presenting her wet pussy and its dark pink vagina entrance for the big black dildo's attention.

"Well, Batgirl," she murmured huskily as she felt the strap-on start to stimulate her own juices, "I do believe that you want this as much as I do. What a pity!"

But Batgirl wasn't listening as she watched in a mixture of dread and sweet anticipation as Catwoman eased the black penis forward until the tip was nestling between her soaking wet labia lips. Her vagina had been crying out for attention for so long that she had to bite her lip to stop crying out as Catwoman slowly twisted and turned the tip of the dildo around the entrance to her dark opening. She tried lifting her hips towards Catwoman in a desperate attempt to capture it completely, but Catwoman wasn't to be rushed and lifted herself away a little. As Catwoman absorbed the electric sensations around her clit from the base of the dildo, she shut her eyes in delight before suddenly easing forward deeply into Batgirl's welcoming cavern, both woman moaning loudly together at the sensual feel.

Batgirl now found an annoying distraction from the intense pleasure pulsating between her legs as she felt a stab of pain from one of her swollen breasts. Opening her eyes in shock she found Zatanna bent over her, lips spread around a tight, taut nipple and teeth nibbling hard. She knew that Zatanna meant to hurt, but by then she didn't care. Combined with the sensations between her legs, it was so erotic that, after all that had gone on today she was almost immediately pushed straight into a climax. Only to be dismayed yet again by a burst of the annoying odour into her nose. It was so incredibly frustrating that she started to thrash about on the end of Catwoman's dildo, which only encouraged Catwoman to start pumping the dildo in and out harder. Batgirl was hopelessly getting ready for another failed climax when suddenly Catwoman gave out a sharp cry as she reached her own satisfying orgasm and collapsed forwards onto Batgirl's tortured body.

Batgirl was sucking in deep breaths of frustration as Catwoman eventually eased her hips backwards and pulled the black beast slowly out of its dark lair. As she almost collapsed to one side, she was replaced immediately by an excited Zatanna who, with a cry of victory, simply drove her dildo deep into Batgirl's still throbbing pussy. Unlike Catwoman, who'd probed around her vagina carefully and erotically, Batgirl found herself hanging onto her bindings tightly as Zatanna simply pounded away between her legs, letting out little cries of delight as the clit stimulator on the strap-on did its work between her legs. Her ample breasts were jiggling about crazily in front of Batgirl's excited eyes as Zatanna too was finally overcome by a noisy climax, one that was simultaneously denied to Batgirl, who eventually cried out herself in total and absolute frustration. God, this was so unfair!

It was the start of a long, wearying hour for Batgirl as her two antagonists took turns to use the strap-ons on Batgirl, twisting her round like a doll into whatever positions they fancied and bringing on a continuous series of erotic highs for themselves. Batgirl soon lost count of the number of climaxes she'd nearly had, and her initial hope that the gas generator around her neck would fail at some critical point had long dissipated as she'd finally reconciled herself to the physical and mental torment of watching the two woman sate themselves on her with no hope of reaching her own desperately sought after release. The two of them were intent on keeping her in an almost continuous state of sexual tension until her every muscle was coiled tightly like a spring, screaming for the trigger that would release their energy. But that trigger never came!

Eventually she'd reached a stage where her tortured mind couldn't tell what was real or not as she suffered spells of almost sexual delirium. She had a bad feeling that she'd been pleading with Catwoman for glorious relief at some stages, but she wasn't sure. The only thing that she was sure about was how much sexual tension was trapped in her writhing body. It was absolutely intolerable!

Finally, with her pussy still aflame with desire and after Batgirl had been reduced almost to the role of passive, but anguished spectator as events swirled dizzyingly around her, she felt Catwoman shake her head hard to bring her abruptly back into the present.

"Come on Bat-Bitch! Get with it!" she laughed nastily. She was breathing hard after her exertions and there was a distinct post-orgasmic glow about her face which actually softened her features a little, "Zee and I are going to have a break now............. but we'll soon be back for some desert ............ so don't even think of going anywhere!"

Batgirl hazily watched as the two women carefully unstrapped the evil black dildos, enthusing over their own excited feelings as they threw them onto the bed. Catwoman turned off the harsh overhead lights leaving the room illuminated only by some additional softer lights behind the bed head, and they walked, arm in arm towards the door.

That was when Zatanna said something to Catwoman and headed back to the bed on which Batgirl lay spread-eagled and squirming as her contorted body still yearned for relief.

"Wouldn't want you to cool off too much while we're away Batgirl!" she hissed nastily as she picked up one of the greasy dildos, reached down between Batgirl's tortured legs and pushed it home, deep into her sopping pussy, causing her prey to squirm even harder as she felt her tingling vagina invaded yet again, swamping her brain with yet more pleasure signals.

Then she was gone, following Catwoman out of the room and leaving Batgirl writhing alone on a bed of erotic misery.

Chapter 13 - A Surprise for Catgirl

The afternoon had been every bit as boring as she'd feared when Batman had disappeared into the apartment block. Catwoman had asked her to follow Batman wherever he went during the afternoon, but apart from the trip from town to the riverside residential location there'd been nothing. He'd gone in and simply disappeared from sight.

Catgirl was dressed in civvies as her alter-ego Holly Robinson. Shredded and faded light blue designer jeans and a tight lemon half top designed to show off her trim figure nicely hinting at a generous dose of cleavage between her firm young breasts.

Apart from a brief interlude with some young punks, no-one had come near her as she'd sat back, noting each coming and going out of the main doors. Maybe word had gotten around about the broken arm she'd inflicted on one of them because nobody else seemed keen to disturb her.

After almost three hours and when she'd filled in three sheets of A4 with detailed descriptions and timings, Batman had finally re-appeared out of the doors, sauntered casually round to the Bat-mobile and set off back into the town centre.

Catgirl had pulled out behind him, hanging back a little as they hit traffic but she'd had no difficulty trailing him back to the Commissioner's building in central Gotham where she was left in a bit of a quandary, wondering whether she should hang around any longer. Catwoman had been pretty precise about it only being the afternoon that she was interested in so Catgirl waited outside for a further ten minutes before giving up and pulling away from her parking spot.

"Where to now?" she'd wondered. Catwoman had said she didn't need to report in until the following day, but something about the telephone conversation that she'd overheard in the morning persuaded Catgirl to head back to the Cat's den anyway. She was as inquisitive as any cat, and she was intrigued to find out who Catwoman had been planning to meet.

When she'd parked up in the underground car park, she considered going straight through to Catwoman's office but looking down at her jeans and tight lemon top, she decided to suit up first. So she took the lift up to her own room, noting how quiet it was around the place. Had Catwoman given everyone the day off she wondered, a puzzled expression creeping over her face.

When she reached her room it took just a few moments to pull out her black and pink flecked Catgirl suit. She quickly discarded her civvies, retaining just her tiny lemon thong and stepped into the slinky, clinging suit, feeling the little burst of excitement flash round her body as she sealed it tightly against her skin. After gloving and booting up, she carefully pulled the cowl and tall pink ears into place, checked the mirror and gave a quick smile of appreciation. "A figure to die for! Even though I do say so myself!" she whispered to herself.

When she reached Catwoman's office she paused. There was a light on and she could hear voices. She listened hard, but they were indistinct. It sounded like Catwoman and another female voice, so this was presumably the mysterious 'friend' that she'd been talking to on the phone earlier. "Oh well," she thought as she knocked and began pushing open the door, "nothing ventured, nothing gained!"

The opening door caught Catwoman in mid-sentence, "............ and I think she's starting to get the .......... Oh Catgirl! I wasn't expecting you tonight. You didn't need to report back today!"

She had started to sound a little annoyed, so Catgirl jumped in quickly "Oh, I thought that you'd want to know about Batman straight away. Have I done wrong?" she added innocently, her eyes darting eagerly round the room.

Catwoman and her 'friend' were sat, leaning back on comfy office chairs behind the desk. On the desk was a half eaten cold meat buffet and an almost empty bottle of white wine. One of the 'good' bottles of Australian Chardonnay noted an impressed Catgirl. This clearly wasn't just any old acquaintance visiting today. The two woman wore simple white satin robes and not much else judging by the cleavage showing down the front of her blonde friend's partially open robe. Suddenly Catgirl was feeling uncomfortable as she realised what sort of relationship she'd burst in on.

But Catwoman was in too good a mood to let Catgirl's appearance annoy her for long. She introduced her friend simply as 'Zee' and, intriguingly, said no more about her. She soon had Catgirl describing the afternoon. Laughed at the episode with the young thugs and quickly scanned the lists of people going in and out of the apartment block. Catgirl was beginning to think that she really had been wasting her time when Catwoman suddenly paused, looking closely at the sheet in front of her.

"Now that really is interesting," she said quietly, almost to herself as her eyebrows lifted a fraction.