A Day in Office Ch. 03: Nightfall

Story Info
Concluding chapter to Vanessa's day!
8.5k words
4.28
19.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
46 Followers

Ten past eight in the evening; the office was deafeningly silent and dim except for the clicking sounds of the keyboard piercing through the still warm air. The central air-conditioner units had been switched off since 7.00pm and the office was stifling without any ventilation.

Vanessa was still seated at her desk rushing out the analysis reports Mr. Bailey requested earlier in the afternoon. If he had not spent so much time talking, she would have probably completed it about an hour ago, and need not perspire under the blazer which she was still wearing despite the stuffy atmosphere, she grumbled under her breath.

It was approximately 2.45pm, earlier in the afternoon, when Vanessa entered Mr. Bailey's office to hand him the pink folder and the stack of papers he had tasked her to complete. His stern expression that greeted her as she stepped into his room made her uncomfortable. Mr. Bailey was not a man to be trifled with, especially when he was in one of those pensive mood, like he was now.

Vanessa did not hesitate to sit when requested to by her boss, trying to maintain a calm demeanour to mask her inner trepidation. She dared not to even move a muscle unnecessarily, let alone adjust her skirt hemline which had ridden up dangerously close to the V of her crotch, exposing her nylon clad slender gams and threatening to flash her cum-soaked gusset in front of Mr. Bailey.

"Vanessa...", interrupted Mr. Bailey as he stood from his chair.

"I must say I'm rather pleased with your efficiency, and your work has left an indelible impression on me...", Mr. Bailey continued as his shifty eyes dived straight towards Vanessa's gaping skirt hemline and his still hardened dick twitched within the confines of his Y-brief from the sight that greeted his eyes; a barely glittery nude colour patch that looked deliciously inviting. His cock throbbed almost uncontrollably, trying to free itself from the spandex-cotton restraint that was making futile attempts to contain the growing length and girth of his awakening hardness.

Clearing his throat, Mr. Bailey got around his desk and sat at the edge just in front of Vanessa, giving him maximum glimpses of her barely covered nylon crotch that was teasing him, whilst continuing with his conversation. Vanessa was afraid to look at Mr. Bailey and decided to focus straight ahead instead, on his empty chair.

Mr. Bailey kept on with his conversation, interjected occasionally with Vanessa's inputs and replies; with being rooted at the edge of the desk to view something that was more priceless. He had plotted in his mind to get a closer look without much success until he finally gave up and returned back to his chair. He did not even bother to hide the bulge that was protruding through his pants when Mr. Bailey stood up, inches away from Vanessa's face. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the hump that she concluded was probably a huge one, given his 6' stock frame.

As Mr. Bailey plonked himself down on the comfy cushion seat, he thought of how to get a better view of Vanessa's nylon crotch hidden just beneath her skirt. He then accidentally dropped a few pieces of paper that scattered underneath his table. Vanessa was afraid to move her legs and froze still, even as her boss got down on his knees to retrieve each piece, while rambling on with his conversation (or at least pretending to be). He was taking in the magnificent and gorgeous view laid before him.

Oooo...Vanessa! Those fuck-me nylon clad legs of yours!!! I wanna cum all over them!

Mr. Bailey was soaking in the view as much as he could, given the limited time he has, before Vanessa started to get suspicious. His mind was already photographing these priceless moments while simultaneously mind-fucking Vanessa's nylon patch with his eyelids barely batting. Mr. Bailey's cock was pulsating wildly by now, his heart thumping so hard he was gasping for breath. In the next few moments that followed, he realized his mind went blank and entered a state of trance-like hypnotism; his throbbing hard cock won the battle of control even though he not was masturbating. Mr. Bailey did his best to squeeze his pelvic floor muscle but the urge and sexual tension had already gone past the point of no return.

In the midst of picking up the last piece of paper, the full majestic sight of Vanessa's gossamer nylon crotch was too much for him to bare and the inevitable overwhelmed Mr. Bailey's senses and rocked his reality. His cock fired the first shot of spunk, followed by successive multiple shots thereafter like a loose cannon, ejaculating continuously into his Y-brief. Mr. Bailey fantasized shooting his copious loads all over Vanessa's nylon crotch, frothing it with his ivory coloured bodily fluids. He was cumming so hard while on his fours, yet hated himself for his weakness and lack of control which he had so much wanted to save this moment till he was alone with pictures of Vanessa's upskirt to masturbate and fantasize over.

Like the aftermath of a war, the firing gradually subsided while his still-pulsating cock head was bathed thoroughly in the slimy by-product of his insatiable new found lust for Vanessa's pantyhose crotch; images still flashing in his mind as Mr. Bailey tried to recompose himself from the untimely pleasure of his short-lived fantasy.

He finally mustered enough strength to get up and recomposed himself on the chair, careful not to expose the cum soaked patch that had decorated the front of his business pants. A heavily reeked familiar musky scent permeated through the air beneath his table, from his zipper area and stung Mr. Bailey's nostrils, one he had grown familiar with earlier when he was at Vanessa's table. Looking at his watch, it was already 5.27pm and close to knock-off. Vanessa was finally allowed to leave Mr. Bailey's office to finish up the report.

The sweltering heat jolted Vanessa back to reality. She could not risk taking off the blazer because it was the only modesty cover she had. Oh! how she also longed to remove that pair of crummy pantyhose; by this time semi-dried strings of cum had attached itself in between her hosed legs with her pussy lips puckered against the intricately weaved silky nylon gusset.

Wait a minute! Vanessa remembered.

She had kept a few spare pairs of pantyhose in her bottom drawer of her desk in case of any unexpected runners on her nylon-encased legs. This would be as good as any time to wear a fresh and clean pair, she thought.

Her right arm reached down to pull out her bottom drawer unit to see the type of spares she had. There was a pair of Wolford Miss W 30 Leg Support Tights -- this was a matt, semi-sheer tights, with cotton gusset in gobi colour. Another one she found was a pair of Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights in caramel colour. Last pair was a Wolford Individual 5 Tights -- this was semi-glossy, ultra-transparent tights.

For a moment, Vanessa was lost in her thoughts while contemplating her choices. Finally, she decided on the Miss W 30 Leg Support Tights which she hoped would cover up any traces of cum that were still clinging precariously between her legs. She made a quick glance at her laptop's time, it read 9:30pm. Damn! Vanessa did not want to stay too long in the office and decided to finish up her work first before changing out of her cum-soiled nylons.

It was almost an hour since and finally, her boss' reports were completed. She clicked the "print" button to make copies for Mr. Bailey and took this time to head out to the ladies' room to freshen up and make a quick change. To Vanessa's dismay, the ladies' room was already locked; she tried the men's room and the result was likewise.

Shucks! What luck! She thought.

Vanessa headed back to the office to retrieve the printed copies while her mind was distracted by her almost full bladder and solutions of her predicament. She was determined not to head home in this messed up pantyhose that reeked of musty odour and attract unwanted attention.

Eureka! She looked around the area, peeked along the aisles and even walked around the corridors of the office to check for any signs of life before trotting back to her work desk. Vanessa anxiously slipped her hands beneath the hemline of her dress. Her fingers gingerly slided deftly to reach for the elastane of her sheer-to-waist pantyhose. She tugged the waistband down and wriggled herself out of the gossamer material.

Vanessa felt somewhat relief from the silky-soaked entrapment with a breath of cool air greeting her moist pussy lips as soon as the nylon material released its hold on it. Before she could reach over for the tissue box to clean up her wet crotch, Vanessa heard footsteps approached the main office door.

Shit!

She hurriedly removed the new pair of tights from its packaging to put them on; slipping her right foot into the sheer toe area while carefully sliding up the silky-smooth material over her calf, before doing likewise with her left leg. The footsteps grew louder as Vanessa's anxiety heightened, hastily inching the nylon material from her knees up, alternating one leg at a time while she sultrily shimmied her hips. She half-squatted a couple of times to ensure the dark welt of the nylon reinforced area was snugged and fitting to the V of her crotch; the cotton gusset accurately pressed against and shielded her moist pussy lips. Vanessa gave a grin; proud of herself for being quick-witted and fast. The office brightened up, section by section as the overhead lights came on. Chirpy whistling and murmurs could be heard within earshot distance.

Who could that be?! Vanessa wondered.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw the bunched-up pantyhose she had taken off lying on her seat out of the corner of her eyes. She could not possibly leave the cum-soaked pair lying around, let alone dispose of it in her waste basket. She looked around to search for a place to stash the musky scented hosiery; there was none she could find.

Vanessa peeked out the aisle and saw a trolley with a couple of rags, a mop and a pail stacked in between the 2-tier cart. It was probably the janitor, Drake who came to clean up the place. With a heavy heart and a sigh of hopelessness, she reluctantly slipped her nylon-encased legs back into the odorous-filled pantyhose. Vanessa grimaced with disgusted from those long precarious strings of milky spunk that were still stuck in between as she pulled the 15-denier material up her nylon-encased legs. The semi-dried spunk once again smeared her short-lived fresh clean cotton gusset; although it could have been worse going home in just that soiled and dirty pair.

There was also this incredible feeling of tightness wearing 2 layers of pantyhose; Vanessa felt like she was in one of those pair of workout compression tights; her legs and perky ass felt lifted and taut -- there was also a strange empowerment that overwhelmed her. Her legs glistened even more under the harsh fluorescent lighting above. Closing her laptop, Vanessa picked up her sling bag and stealthily made her way out of the office; much to her annoyance of the squelchy spunk rubbing against her inner thighs with each step she took.

The train station was about 10 minutes' walk from across her office building but the streets were eerily quiet and deserted at 10pm. Vanessa had never worked this late before as she strutted down a dark alley to short-cut her way. The air from the cool evening brought an immediate relief to the heat she felt under the blazer, with perspiration soaking parts of her torn white dress.

Halfway through the dimness of the alley, Vanessa heard a shuffle of shoes on the gravels and turned around. Vanessa's relief turned to blind panic. From out of nowhere a group of men appeared and was walking towards her direction. Her body was tensed with nervousness -- fight or flight mode. Two blokes, who were in front, grinned as they inched closer to her.

"Please," Vanessa begged, "please don't hurt me!" as she retreated from the advancing group; until she had her back against the wall.

"Just turn around and face the wall and we will not hurt you."

Vanessa reluctantly did as they asked, in a slow and deliberate motion, occasionally turning her head back to plead with the men with her frightened expression, yet terrified as to what they might do to her if she refused.

Vanessa felt herself being pressed against the wall, both her arms were raised above her head and pinned to the wall, much to her futile resistance, by another 2 men who stood on either side. Before she could even comprehend what was happening, a palm started massaging her right ass cheek through her white dress, in clockwise direction. Moments later, another palm joined the first in caressing her left ass cheek as well, but in counter clockwise direction.

Both actions were deliberate and calculated, timed to sync with each other, such that when the rounding action were furthest from each other, Vanessa felt both of her ass cheeks pulled apart, spreading and opening her butt hole. Both hands were strong, as she could feel her perky peaches being grabbed and cupped with vice-like grips. The only consolation for Vanessa was the 2 layers of pantyhose she wore; which made the ass-grabbing difficult as her taut peaches eluded them the moment the 2 palms tried to grab a handful.

The directions were then changed, and while the pulling and yanking continued, Vanessa felt another set of different hands, one on each side of her ankles, slithering gently up her diamond shaped calves. She felt a little ticklish yet sensually arousing, for unexplained reasons she wished it was not so; not when her life was in danger.

Her wandering thoughts were snapped back to reality when a third pair of two different hands rudely caressed the front of her ankles, moving upwards to meet with the exploring caresses at the back. The sensual tension was building up within Vanessa, as she tried to suppress her quivers from her assailants -- but in a flashing moment, she shuddered and her knees buckled a little.

"Look! This bitch seems to be enjoying herself!", a deep, strong voice boomed from within the group.

"Please... I beg you, please...no..." Vanessa managed to find her voice and begged again, "please don't hurt me..."

The 2 pairs of hands at the front snaked upwards further to the hemline of her white dress before disappearing underneath. They lingered dangerously close to the V of her outer pantyhose-encased crotch that had been heavily decanted upon by an earlier group of office executives during lunchtime. Vanessa could not help but swayed her hips left and right, in a feeble attempt to "escape" from those exploring hands underneath her skirt. The pair of hands at the back of her legs had also ventured north, joining their counterparts from the front, into the pantyhose abyss.

Vanessa was clueless her sashaying motion served to only heighten the group of men's sexual arousal, those watching from distance; some of them already groping their hard dicks through their pants, rubbing slowly as they feasted their eyes of the live scene unfolding before them. A couple of them had whipped out their smartphones to record in anticipation of the would-be ravaging acts to follow. It also energized and motivated the 6 different hands that were assaulting Vanessa's lower body -- their caresses filled with zest and vigour as each hand seemed to be competing with one another, trying to best and outdo the other. Their ultimate goal was to bring their victim to the point of climax, her legs and body to be convulsing violently as a sign of conquest and victory for these lustful hands and fingers.

The pair of hands that were initially groping Vanessa's ass cheeks had now shifted to her upper body, slipping themselves underneath her blazer, only to make a certain discovery!

"Fuck! This bitch's breasts are exposed underneath that jacket of hers! She is one hot fucking slut here, fellas!" quipped Vanessa's groper.

Wasting no time, her arms were lowered and the blazer she was wearing had been hastily removed from her body. She was forced to turn around to face them, frontal view, her 32B tits exposed to the lust-filled gawking eyes of the group. Vanessa could sense these men were already raping her with their minds, given their flabbergasted expressions, coupled with their continued crotch rubbing action.

Her arms were raised up once again, and the insults continued to reigned all over her body -- rough coarse hands and fingers fondling her breasts and her soft tender flesh kneaded like a dough. Her light brown right nipples were now clasped between one of her attacker's index finger and thumb. The sensitive tip responded to his touch with a gradual rise in pointiness. Soon, the nipple was rolled from side to side in a dialling motion. Her left nipple was squeezed, causing Vanessa to wince in a mixture of arousal and pain. The yin and yang action on her breasts made her gasped in short heavy breaths; beads of perspiration trickling down the nape of her neck.

Simultaneously, the hands groping her legs had moved further up, reaching the V of Vanessa's double nylon-encased crotch.

"Fucking hell!", exclaimed one of the groupers whose fingers were pawing over the crotch of the outer 15-denier gossamer material.

"What?", an anxious voice asked from the group watching.

"This bitch full of surprises! She is definitely gagging for it, fellas! She's so dripping moist and wet below!".

Hearing this, those hands lurking around Vanessa's upper thighs zoomed in on her crotch. Several fingers crowded around her crotch, all wanting to get a piece of that wetness, as they fought against one another to finger-paw her soaked nylon gusset. Vanessa was losing control of herself from all the mass fingering; her waning strength doing only so much as she possibly could muster to stand in her high heels, but there were just too many fingers to overcome. Vanessa's legs buckled and her reality was soon blanketed with floods of sexual tension that had build-up. Her body trembled, as she gasped for breath, convulsing in quick multiple seizures; all the muscles in her body contracting hard like she had never experienced before in any of her workouts.

The fingers continued on their warpath; motivated by the initial victory they pressed on for a crushing conquest. The orgasms kept coming furiously, wave after wave, which, by now, splotched her inner Wolford gusset. Those finger-smearing action had also allowed the outer cum to permeated through into her inner nylon material. One of the attackers brought his index finger coated with Vanessa's cum juice to his nostrils to take a deep whiff before giving a few lick-offs.

"You taste deliciously sweet, slut!", he whispered before jamming it back underneath to join the rest with their fingering.

Vanessa's nylon-encased crotch was inundated in a mixture of sweat, soggy spunk and her own cum juice. She had never cum so hard before that left her completely drained and gasping for breaths.

Vanessa was once again turned around to face the wall; she was too exhausted to even put up an ounce of resistance; she merely wanted this ordeal to end quickly. Vanessa felt the back of her skirt being tugged up over her nylon-smooth perky buttocks. A hand was soon slithering its palm along the silky hosiery; its shimmer reflected under the dimly lit alley. It snaked across the butt cheeks in circular motion before diving southwards guided by Vanessa's ass creek, disappearing in between Vanessa's legs, with the forearm partially seen from the dim visibility.

The rest of the group were watching with bated breath as the burrowing continued, especially from the reaction Vanessa was expressing through her pelvis; gyrating back and forth as the hand dug deeper still. She was unconsciously arching her lower back away from the wall, showcasing those firm and round glutes. The next move woke Vanessa up from her lifeless slumber. Sounds of zips unfastening, one after another in succession as the "zip!" sound pierced through the deserted alley while.

vantan
vantan
46 Followers