A Day in the Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to walk forwards, pushing her along with me, slowly towards the wall. We reached the wall and I pushed her into in, pressing myself against her, her breasts pressing into my chest. I raised one hand, leaving the other pressed between the wall and her ass, and cupped one of her breasts in it. I squeezed it through her top, and she moaned softly into my mouth. I reached up behind her and struggled to undo the knot of material behind her neck that was keeping her top up. Finally releasing it, I let the top fall from her chest and lie around her waist. Her tits were a sight to behold, standing proud on her chest, the supple flesh was firm and perky, her nipples a light fawn colour standing to attention. I started to nibble on her neck, her shoulders and collarbone. She stretched her head up to allow me better access, her hands scratching along my naked back.

Using the hand that was on her ass, I lifted one leg up, holding it up around my waist. Her hands were frantically trying to push my combats down, unsuccessfully. I broke away from her and allowed her to get access to my trousers. She quickly unpopped the button and yanked them to the ground, leaving me in my underwear. She grinned at my obvious erection and placed her hand on it, gently rubbing it through my underwear. I stopped her and said,

"Your turn." She slowly started to unbutton her jeans, and slip them down her legs, revealing all of her pink thong to me. I've got to say, I've not seen much better sights than that. She slipped her thumbs through the waistband of her thong and tantalisingly, millimetre by millimetre, began to remove it, revealing the Chinese symbol tattooed just above and to the right of her almost hairless pussy. There she was in all her naked glory, her gorgeous tits begging to be sucked on, her perfectly toned stomach leading the way to her V of hair that pointed towards a tasty looking pussy.

She grinned mischievously at me and pushed me back, away from the wall, towards the bed. I hurriedly tugged my underwear to the floor, freeing my erection. With my underwear round my ankles I tripped up and fell backwards onto the bed, laughing. Sarah let out a small sexy giggle and placed her hands on my thighs, slowly crawling her way up my body, kissing and biting as she went. She deliberately kissed up the length of my shaft, sending shudders flowing through me. Reaching my chest she kissed my nipples, gently nibbling them. Eventually, she reached my face, kissing me full on the lips, her tongue slipping into my mouth and dancing with my own. Breaking the kiss she looked down at me, her face scrunched into a cute, yet incredibly sexy grin.

Grinning roguishly, I flipped her over, placing myself on top of her. I kissed her soft lips again, only to gasp as she bit on my lower lip. I swatted her hip with my hand and said,

"Play nice!" She giggled, and I started to nibble on her earlobe, making Sarah breath heavier, wrapping her arms around my back. I began to kiss her neck, sucking on it a little as I went. Moving onto her collarbone, I kissed down onto her sternum, slowly moving over to her breasts, taking the right nipple in my mouth, rolling my tongue over it. She moaned aloud at this and put her hands on my head, pushing her chest up. I used my hand to grab her left breast, fondling the soft flesh, pinching the hard nipple.

I moved away from her tits, kissing down her toned stomach. I trailed my tongue around her navel, then down, over her tattoo, and down the inside of her thigh. I moved back up her leg, stroking them with my hand as I went. Reaching her pussy, I placed a kiss on the swollen lips, getting a small taste of her delicious juices. She sighed gently and tried to push her hips up into my face. I moved away down her other thigh with my tongue, teasing her. I moved up again, this time licking the length of her slit, my tongue gently parting her lips, and I flicked her hard clit at the top, making her squeal slightly.

"Wait." She said, much to my surprise. She motioned me back up the bed to join her, which I did, lying beside her. She mounted my hips, her wet slit rubbing against my rigid member. She kissed me a few times and then flipped herself around, her pussy now directly above my face, my cock pointing at the mouth, in a 69 position.

Getting the idea, I dove back at her pussy, running my tongue up and down the slit, never quite pushing it into her. I groaned as I felt her mouth envelop the head of my cock, her warm saliva coating the bulbous head. I brought my fingers up to join my mouth, rubbing them over her slit as I licked around her clit, causing Sarah to buck her hips into my hand.

She was working the shaft of my cock with one of her hands, the other playing with my balls as she worked the head with her mouth, sucking and licking it, giving me an amazing blow-job. I pushed two fingers past her lips, into her pussy, eliciting a gasp from Sarah. I craned my neck and sucked her clit into my mouth, gently nibbling on the sensitive bud, driving her wild. She yelped and began to moan,

"Yes, yes, yes, eat my pussy Craig, suck my clit." Encouraged, I buried my face in her pussy, my mouth wrapped around her clit and my nose sitting against her lips as I ate her tasty pussy from behind. She was now taking more of my cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down on 4 of my 7 inches, while playing with my balls, nails gently scratching at my scrotum. Using a free hand I reached up and touched her asshole, rubbing my finger over the puckered hole. She gasped and began to buck her hips against my face as she sucked on my cock.

I was nibbling her clit, feeling her orgasm approaching, my own not far behind. She groaned, a long drawn-out release of pleasure as her pussy started to pulse around my mouth. She had stopped sucking my cock, and her back arched as her juices flowed into my mouth. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she turned back around, lay on the bed and I straddled her stomach.

Catching on, Sarah pushed her pert breasts together, waiting for my cock. Not one to disappoint, I shimmied up her torso until my cock was between the soft warm globes. Using her saliva as lubrication, I began to thrust in and out of her gorgeous tits. Sarah was squeezing her tits tight around my cock, playing with her nipples as she did, her neck craned, looking as my cock head appeared from between her tits, then disappeared again. Opening her mouth, she flicked her tongue out, catching the tip of my cock as she did. I gasped, feeling my orgasm approach. I began to tit-fuck her harder, her tongue flicking out relentlessly against the tip of my cock,

"Uh......I'm cumming Sarah." I thrust forward one last time and my semen erupted from my pulsing cock, landing on her cheek. She opened her mouth and caught the next two jets of cum, swallowing them quickly. The last of my orgasm landed on her chest and dripped down onto her tits. I sighed contentedly and moved off her.

"Wow, look at the mess you made of me. You'd better help me clean up then!" Sarah said. She leapt off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. I heard the shower being turned on, the sound of the water splashing off the floor reaching my ears. I followed her through to the bathroom and stood in the doorway, watching her naked form under the water.

Sarah Chalke looked stunning, the hot water streaming down her lithe form, over her perky breasts, down over her pussy as she rubbed the cum into her skin. Her wet hair was matted to her head, and she swept it out of her face, noticing me standing watching her,

"You coming or what?" I grinned sheepishly and stepped into the shower to join her.

"You look so amazing naked, you know that." I said, letting my eyes roam over her naked body as she stepped close to me in the shower.

"Why thank you, flatterer, now come here and help me clean up the mess you made!" I stepped over to her and, grabbing a sponge and some soap, lathered it up and began to run it over her body. Standing behind her, I washed her stomach and shoulders before rubbing the sponge over her breasts and nipples. Sarah began to push her ass back against me, rubbing against my limp cock. It didn't stay that way for long, her sexy ass cheeks cupping my hardening cock between them.

"Oh you naughty girl, look what you've done, you've gone and got me all excited again!" I said teasingly

"Oh dear, so I have. What ever shall we do about that?" I lifted a hand and brought it crashing down on her ass, the sound of the slap reverberating around the shower. She gasped a little and pushed her ass back against my cock again. I pushed her against the wall, chest first and slipped my cock between her legs, rubbing against her pussy lips. She bent over slightly, pressing her hands against the wet tiles, turned to look over her shoulder and, with a lust-filled look said,

"Fuck me Craig, slam that big cock into me pussy." I pushed forward and my cock slipped past her wet lips and into her pussy. I let out a growl and buried my cock inside her, wallowing in her velvety warmth.

Pulling back out again, until my head was just inside her, I placed my hands on her hips and began to pull her back against me as I thrust back in, the walls of her pussy working my cock as I penetrated her. We quickly built up a rhythm, her tight ass slamming into my pelvis every time I thrust into her, my balls slapping against her. She was looking into my eyes as we fucked, her head turned to look over her shoulder, her eyes had a smouldering look in them, incredibly sexy.

I raised a hand again and smacked her ass hard, triggering a grunt from Sarah. She reached down with one hand and began to flick her clit as my cock pounded in and out of her hot pussy. The sound of our flesh slapping together, the water running down every nook and crevice, our animal grunting and moaning filled the bathroom, the steam from the shower clouding up the mirrors.

I slapped Sarah's ass again, getting a small yelp from her. She suddenly straightened up and stopped our fucking, turning around to face me. She lifted one leg and placed it on my hip. Getting the idea, I pushed her into the tiles on the wall behind her and slid my cock back into her warm haven. I held her tight against the wall as her other leg wrapped around my waist. She began to buck her hips against me, her arms around my neck scratching at my back, her teeth biting into my shoulder as supported her. I pushed my cock in and out of her, using the wall for leverage, my crotch pressing into her clit with every thrust.

Sarah threw her head back and groaned,

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Craig, I'm gonna cum soon. Fuck me harder!!" I tried to increase my pace, but it was difficult, given the position we were in, so I improvised. I moved away from the wall, carefully carrying Sarah out of the shower, leaving the water running. I placed withdrew from her and let her stand on the plush carpet in the bedroom.

I lay down on the floor and she caught on, quickly straddling me and lowering herself back onto my cock, quickly slipping into a furious rhythm. I pushed back up to meet her hips as she rode me, our skin slamming together as we fucked. I reached up from my position on the floor and grabbed her tits, which were bouncing as we thrust into each other.

"Yes, squeeze my tits, make me cum." She was groaning, her gorgeous ass bouncing down on my cock. I squeezed the flesh of her tits and pinched her nipples hard. She screeched a bit at my roughness and began to bounce her ass faster onto my cock.

Thrusting up to meet her I felt a stirring in my balls, and then heard Sarah scream blue murder as her pussy began to spasm around my cock. I let out a guttural growl and thrust into her again, my cock pulsing as I came inside her tight pussy.

As we both came down from orgasm, we lay together on the floor, breathing heavily, sweat and water covering our bodies. I entwined my arms around her back and held her close to me,

"I have a confession to make." Sarah said quietly.

"Oh yea, what's that then?"

"The others had no intention of coming out tonight. It's a kind of ongoing thing with me and Judy, which the guys know about. Whenever there is a new member of the team, we try to fuck them. It is my week this week, so I got to try and fuck you, and I did." I felt confused, but oddly amused.

"Interesting. Well, I must say I'm very glad it was your week. You were amazing."

"You weren't so bad yourself, the best I've ever had I think." I grinned outrageously and she rolled off of me.

As we lay on the floor, I couldn't believe I had just fucked Sarah Chalke, I looked over at her, still awed by her beauty. Eventually, we both fell asleep on the floor, drifting off into a dreamy sleep.

12