A Day in the Life of Julius

Story Info
What my cat does with her day while I'm gone.
2.4k words
4.37
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leejames
leejames
86 Followers

Author's note: This was a story that appeared to me while watching my kitten roll around the floor this morning. I briefly wondered to myself: What in the world does Julius do all day? The crazy thoughts that filled my head made me laugh, so I thought I'd share this fun little epic with you. Please, do understand this story is all in good fun, and in no way should be taken seriously. ;)

*

Julius swatted at the fake mouse on the floor, bored and disinterested. The sun wasn't too high yet in the window, but her female slave was running a little late this morning, and she was desperately waiting for her to leave, knowing the slave wouldn't be back for 8 hours.

It had been another one of those incredibly uneventful nights, where she had skirted across the floor eagerly, chasing an unseen bug, to torment the slaves that lay sleeping in her bed. The ONLY reason she allowed them to do so was because of their obvious strength over her, but other than that, they were her complete submissive slaves.

Anyways, she had chased this bug for what seemed like hours, but when she had realized they were asleep and she was no longer disturbing them, she had shuffled off to the clothes hamper, making sure it was the one with the freshly laundered clothes in it, and gone to sleep.

When Julius had heard stirring from her master bedroom, she had sat up slowly, leisurely, sure to make a great show of stretching, should anyone be watching, before heading into the hallway. Seeing one of her two slaves performing their morning rituals, she had immediately run into the bathroom and sat on the porcelain throne she often used for her morning purveyances. The human murmured idly to her, "There you are, Julius, we missed you last night."

Julius gave a smug little grin. In truth, she never slept with her slaves, but that was just because they wanted her to. She was proud to say that she never gave in to any of their whims, not even once. If they called her and she was already heading their way, well, she'd go the other direction. If they wanted her to nap with them, she slept in the chair. If it was time to come in from her outdoor hunting safaris, she ran and hit under the big rumbling machine, what her male slave referred to as his "truck", whatever that was.

Finally, after dragging it out for what seemed like hours, both of her slaves left the house, telling her to "be a good kitty and watch the house" while they were gone, and to "have fun with your day."

If only they knew...

~~~**~**~~~

Julius yawned leisurely, feeling much more at home in this stronger body. If only they knew, indeed. She stood up and went to rummage through the closet, pulling on the nicest outfit that her female slave owned. She would have to be sure to lay on it later in her feline form, getting her fur and scent on it so the girl would be forced to wash the garment, making it clean for the next time. It was pretty early in the day, but Julius knew a grand, wild world waited out there, and so she flitted to the bathroom, checking her make-up in the mirror, and admiring herself.

As a kitten, she was incredibly vain, but as a woman, she was even more so. Her curls hang wild and long down her back, in a rainbow of mahogany, chestnut, silver, and black. Her chocolate eyes were slightly slanted, but huge and erotic, with a slit of a pupil instead of a human one. No one would probably look that closely, though. The tiny black dress clung to her frame perfectly, outlining the skinny, muscular body that was hers. She was tall, much taller than her female slave, but she'd never have a chance to prove that.

Sighing, she borrowed some beautiful pearl earrings and a necklace, and then frittered out the back door and onto the sand, the sunshine hitting her and warming her.

This was definitely going to be a great day.

Julius scampered down the beach to the dock, where a massive ship was waiting to move out. She recognized the flag flying above and grinned wickedly. The loathsome Pirate Blackbeard captained this ship, and from what she'd heard, he was a dangerous man and a feared pirate to boot. She should have stayed away, but she just was asking for trouble, and she knew just how to stowaway on this ship. She quickly ducked her head and moved towards the rope holding the ship to the dock and began to scale it, climbing as easily in this form as in her other.

She had made quick work of getting on the ship, and securing her goal of a true adventure today, but now where to hide? Julius quickly ducked behind a barrel of gunpowder, knowing her hiding spot wouldn't last long. The crew was already rummaging around, loading things, following the first mate's order. The infamous Blackbeard was nowhere to be seen.

Julius quickly snuck below decks, looking around for some clothing. She couldn't be out there, shoving the planks, righting the sails, if she wasn't dressed appropriately. She finally found what she was searching for. They were way too loose, but they'd get the disguise across properly. She quickly discarded her dress and jewelry, stuffing them into a pouch that she later tied around her waist. First she pulled on the white cotton shirt, lacing it up accordingly. She didn't have to worry much about her breasts, they were very flat and would hardly be noticed under the loose material. She yanked on the black pants and laced them as well, then the boots that came up to mid-calf. She looked in the grimy mirror she found back in the rum storage, and gave a small mewl of triumph. Yes, she definitely looked the part! Except for that hair...

Glancing around, she located a buccaneer's hat and kerchief, and this completed her ensemble. Though delightfully feminine, her clothes would at least keep her from being noticed for anything other than a pre-puberty cabin boy. She skittered back upstairs and grabbed onto the rope the other crew members were hauling, following the tune to the first mate's calls: "Heave! Ho! Heave! Ho!" The people on dock looked on, thinking this was a regular mercenary ship, and having no idea they were stocking the dreaded Maiden's Rapture (for that was the name of the ship) with the very best of their supplies. When the ship was all ready, they heaved off shore, and Julius knew she was about to be lost on a very grand adventure, indeed.

Julius was joining in the others, getting the ship's stowage all put away and in order, pretending to celebrate the success of the looting, when she heard a terrible noise behind her.

The fearsome and loathsome Blackbeard had come out of his cabin.

She turned, expecting to see an old, disgusting man before her, but what instead was there was shocking. Julius felt her jaw literally drop as she gaped at him. He was toweringly tall, at least 6'6", and ridiculously handsome. He had curly black hair that spilled all over his head and hung low, to his shoulders. He did not have a beard at all, and Julius thought he didn't look to be over 40. His eyes were almost as black as his hair, she certainly couldn't see a pupil in them, anyways. He wore something very similar to what she had on, but without the convenience of modern-day underwear, his bulge was very obvious. It was...impressive, to say the least.

He strode through the crew, looking like he was taking a mental inventory of what was on board, where things were, and what was missing. He passed by her without a word, and she averted her eyes, certain he could hear her labored breathing at being so close to this devilishly handsome man. She thought she was going to make it, when all of the sudden, a breeze from the ocean sprang up and knocked her hat right off, causing her deep curls to fall all across her face and back, and her vanilla scent to waft on the wind.

Captain Blackbeard turned around immediately, his face a mix of rage, humor, and...lust.

Julius hurriedly tried to set the hat back right, hoping no one had noticed, but when she looked up to see the Captain staring at her, she knew she was wrong. Fear clutched at her gut, she had longed for adventure, but she certainly hadn't wanted to die!

Blackbeard stalked over to her and grabbed her by the elbow, leaning down to whisper throatily in her ear.

"A stowaway, are we?"

Julius could hear him inhaling her scent, nuzzling his neck in her curls, and she could do nothing but whimper pathetically. Perhaps if she shifted back to her cat form, she could escape. Before she even had a chance, he was pulling her to his office, not making a note or saying a word to any of the crew. She glanced around, and it seemed that none of them had even noticed her hat fall, and seen her true sex.

Blackbeard pulled her into the cabin and sat her down in the chair, then shut and locked the door behind him. He eyed her, hungrily, like an animal stalking its delicious prey.

"And just what is a woman of your particular...beauty...doing on my ship?" He shot out, leisurely taking a sip from the brandy that was on his desk. Her eyebrows rose, but she couldn't answer, except to croak out.

"I thought it to be a grand adventure, Cap'n."

He nodded, reaching over to let her curls down, falling across her shoulder and long down her back, reaching her perfectly shaped bottom.

"An adventure is what you want, my dear?" She nodded at his question. "Then an adventure...you shall have."

He grinned wickedly and leaned over, capturing her lips with his. She shuddered against him, but the electricity she felt pulsing was beyond anything she'd ever felt before. She hungrily pushed herself against him harder, eager to feel his form.

The handsome captain leaned her back against the desk, making a motion with his arm and wiping everything off of it as he bent her soft body back against him, eager to take this willing woman before him and make her his. He could feel the energy radiating between them and he knew she felt it too. This was just the woman he needed every night: someone full of vitality and eager to enjoy him, someone who wouldn't let him push her over, someone who was as taken with him as he was with her.

She was moaning and writhing under him now, desperate to be touched, aching to feel his hands against her, though she had no idea what it was she really wanted, what the desire that was building up in her now really was. She pushed against him harder and harder, but he took his time deliberately, delighting in how her nipples puckered for him underneath the loose muslin of her shirt, how she arched and pleaded for him to touch her even more.

He was quickly losing his self-control, and he knew that soon he wouldn't be able to go slowly, but would rip off both of their clothes to pieces and take her full force, take what was his. He looked into her eyes, trying to gain composure, but stumbled back at the sight. Deep, in those chocolatey depths, was something not human. Where her round pupils should have been, were large cat slits. He gaped at her now, much as she had at him before, and Julius sat up, confused.

"What is wrong, Captain?" She then looked over at the mirror and a little noise escaped her throat, one that didn't sound human at all.

"Oh no! It is nearly sunset. I have to go!"

He made to grab for her, to stop her. "But you CANNOT go! We are not near any land, and I refuse to release you!"

She shook her head sadly.

"But I have to."

She made for the door, but he went to stop her.

She was too quick, too fast for his slower movements, and she was out the door and over the deck in a matter of seconds. He was bewildered, and chased after her, but when he looked into the water, he saw her swimming back towards the land. The little bundle she had had with her slowly sunk down into the water, but she made no move to go back for it.

Captain Blackbeard made to go after her, and bring her back whether she liked it or not, but before he could do so, he saw her get to the beach, and before his very eyes, she disappeared.

A beautiful tabby cat was where she had once stood, and the animal gave one last backward glance, and then took off down the beach.

~~~**~**~~~

Julius yawned and stretched on the couch. Her female slave was just pulling into the garage, and in a couple of seconds, she heard the sound of the door opening. She ran to see if the slave had brought any delicious morsels home for her, but once again, she was empty-handed. She sighed to herself, but rubbed against those legs anyway, she had to show some sign of affection if she wanted to keep using the slaves. She rolled over onto her back and arched her body, trying to act silly, making the slave laugh. Mission accomplished. With a flick of her tail, she sauntered across the room and got back into the window, looking at the grass and the birds outside. The dogs were in the backyard, and it was so hot, she was glad she wasn't one of them.

She heard her female slave on the phone. "Hey honey, yeah I'm home. So, what do you think about going to the beach this year? I know...yes....it is....well, aren't you wanting to leave these hills and go to the ocean for a vacation? I know we're moving there next summer but...ok...we'll talk about it when you get home." She made as if to hung up, but then picked the phone back up. "Oh, and honey? Have you seen my pearls?"

Julius smiled to herself once more. It had been a very good day, indeed.

leejames
leejames
86 Followers