A Day in the Life: Penis Penisovich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for a few minutes, kissing each other and not moving otherwise, while I reveled in the lovely warm embrace of her channel. She gave the first squeeze, and that was all the Yutz needed to start moving his hips. He took his time, making slow gentle gyrations, pressing his hips in on her mons with the upstroke.

Although I wished it could last forever, it probably was only five or ten minutes or so of this before the Yutz couldn't hold up and was pounding into her hard.

Now people talk about premature ejaculation and to all of that I say 'Feh'. Any honorable penis will erupt when it is good and ready, and there is no reason for shame in that.

It is more fun if your owner has the sense and the willpower to hold out a bit, and a smart owner knows what to do to keep things going, but at some point if your balls are at boiling point, the cannon is going off, like it or not. It's not my job to handle timing, just call me Captain Propulsion, I am along for the ride.

In this case, the wench, like the night before, helped out superbly, gripping me with strong contractions, until I dumped a good seven spurt load up her, the Yutz's arse squeezing energetically at the end.

The Yutz lay on top of her, arms and legs sprawled out, and I felt her send a last few love contractions my way, pulling the semen up out of me like some magical vacuum pump, until I too was done, spent and my powers receding. They embraced for awhile, murmuring and caressing. It was pretty sweet.

But the wench hadn't climaxed with the last activity, and she wanted more. After what she thought must have been a sufficient break, she sent the Yutz's mouth back down to her cunt.

Here's another place where I don't know why some guys get squeamish. So the Yutz gets a taste of my leavings while licking around her notch, so what? Some guys don't like the taste of semen, but who did all work of putting it there? Who came through in the crisis? Rode the fire lorry when the alarm was going off?

Luckily, the Yutz wasn't one of those fastidious types and he had no trouble getting her off another time, semen on his tongue or not. This time she was serious, and held his head down with both hands when she came after just a few minutes, her thighs squeezing his head. Her pelvis was pushing hard against him, and the Yutz almost couldn't breathe there for a moment.

But her grip relaxed, and the Yutz lingered at her avenue, slowly caressing her tender lips and clitoris, careful to be exceeding gentle.

Now although I wasn't but fifteen minutes or so from my own climax, the wench's own pleasure had been working some magic on me. I wasn't ramrod hard yet, but was stirring, beginning to fill the ballast chambers again.

When the Yutz got up on all fours to head up on her torso for an embrace, I was semi-stiff, not dangling but not steel straight yet either. The wench's eyes were shining, and they turned to me, with what sure looked like pleasure.

'You up for one more?' she asked, and I wasn't sure what the Yutz would say, so I summoned my strength for an extra nod myself.

The wench saw me bob and smiled. 'Fair enough, come up this way' and she guided the Yutz up until I was pointed down at her face. She had nice dimples when she smiled, which I had noted before, but her lips, now that I had a good look at them, were full and inviting, and her dancing excited eyes were taking me in, smiling themselves.

She reached up and stroked my balls with one hand, which made me nod again, and lightly ran her tongue over my mug. Damp from my earlier exertions, my skin was soft and slippery.

She rolled me around in her mouth for awhile, no worries, no hurries, and I began to gather strength under her delicate ministrations. She continued fondling my balls, which tightened up in their sack, determined for another onslaught.

Things were starting to get delicious, but it was a tough angle for her head, and she left off and manoeuvrered the Yutz down on his back on the bed. She crept along his body until her cunt was over his face again, her own mouth reaching for me, they call it the 'sixty-nine'.

Now, I have no idea what this was like for the Yutz. Maybe he had cleaned out most of my semen already, but whatever was left was there to drain down into his mouth via gravity and her cuntal contractions.

All I knew was that she was at work on me again, from a new angle this time. She'd cupped my balls with her left hand, and kept moving her fingers around, giving them a good massage while she went up and down my shaft.

Every once in awhile she would pause at maximum depth, her nose buried in my scrotum, and just constrict her mouth on me, just like she had done with her cunt muscles.

The Yutz's exertions were doing their part, as he worked his tongue in and out of her cunt, and I felt her begin to move her hips around. This woman had impressive desire and stamina. A couple times she just stopped doing anything with her mouth, as I felt her awareness move to her own groin.

But it didn't matter. After a good lascivious fifteen minutes of fairly constant attention, each moment gave way to another that was even more intoxicating,

I felt her own hips tense again and she started humping the Yutz's mouth. At the same time she was sucking me harder and harder, and her hand-grip on my balls intensified.

Her chest was clamped tight onto the Yutz, and I felt her come. She kept up on me with some serious sucking and I gushed forth too. Again, the Yutz on the bottom, was trying to heave, so I didn't have much help from his hips, but she had done a masterful job.

My balls weren't full like they had been earlier, but I drained them completely with strong squeezing thrusts. She continued to suck after I had shot, milking the last of my fluids.

And we were done for the night. Four semenised payloads in twenty four hours, I can't do much better than that. I was a ragged, damp, exhausted mess, and went to bed again crammed up against the wench's arse, maybe dreaming of the next morning.

I drifted off hoping the Yutz would find a way to keep this woman around for awhile, and not screw it up with something he said or did, like he usually does, since she showed promise of many fine nights ahead for me.

12