A Day in the Park

Story Info
A stroll through the park turns into an unexpected surprise.
2.9k words
4.32
20.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking through a park in a light pink sun dress. I'm walking alongside some bushes when I'm grabbed and taken into a small clearing hidden behind the bushes. There's a man in a mask wearing leather gloves. I can't see much else of him. The gloves are surprisingly soft against my mouth and his grip is tight around my waist.

His gravelly voice whispers "Shh. You scream or make a sound to alert anyone and I'll kill you."

He presses against me and I can feel his gun against my hip as well as the bulge between his legs. I nod in agreement my legs shaky feeling the fear spread over my body. He releases his grip on my mouth slowly testing if I'll follow instructions and of course I say nothing just whimper softly.

"What do you want?" I choke out.

He strokes my hair "Good girl...I guess you can follow instructions. What do I want? I want you of course pretty girl."

His breathing deepens, and he moves closer to my ear again. I can smell his cologne...a deep musky smell with an undertone of leather maybe. I actually start to feel goosebumps on my skin and a twinge of excitement. He excites me I think to myself...what is wrong with me? I can feel his breath on my neck and the goosebumps spread further down my back with each breath.

I stutter trying to get the courage to speak again. "Me? What do you mean?"

He reaches down just below my dress hem pressing his gloved hand into my thigh and slides his hand up a little higher.

"I think you know what I mean darling?"

His words make my cheeks flush and I tuck my head into my shoulder hiding my rosy cheeks. He senses my embarrassment and gets a bit of a thrill from it.

"Are you a shy little lamb?"

He laughs rubbing his nose against my cheek taking in the scent of my perfume mixing with my sweat. I can feel his bulge press into my backside throbbing and growing bigger as he drags this out. His face is surprisingly smooth and freshly shaved it appears he's prepared for this.

"Have you been watching me?"

I'm still confused. Why me? Does he know me? I look around and hope to see that someone has noticed what has happened. It feels like this has gone on forever but has probably only been a few minutes. I see nothing around me...only trees and shrubs. I can't even tell where we came into this clearing. I can't see anyone, and no one can see me...I have no choice...no way out. I'm his.

"I have my little pet. My favorite days are when the sun is shining and you're wearing a little sun dress...just...like...this...one."

I can feel him smile his face still pressed to mine. He takes in another deep breath.

"I never imagined you'd smell so sweet. I've been waiting for this day for quite some time. I know it's been awhile for you too. I know you've been lonely. I've seen what you do late at night...you think no one knows...but I do. I love the soft moans you make into the pillows to quite the noise. I've seen your body squirm."

My face is deep red by this point. I can feel the heat spread across my cheeks. He moves his left hand a little further between my legs and feels me squirm a bit so his grip around my waist tightens. He kisses my neck and grinds against me a little.

"Now, now darling. Don't be shy. It's a beautiful sight seeing you enjoy yourself. I loved it just as much as you did." He licks my neck and nibbles on my ear lobe. "I bet you taste just as sweet as you smell."

My body betrays me and shivers sending a jolt of electricity down to my pussy. I realize that I'm now wet and turned on. I want him...and I think he knows this...and enjoys teasing me. He moves his right hand from my waist to the strap on my left shoulder and pushes it just far enough that it can't hold on and falls slowly down my arm creating goosebumps. My breathing deepens enjoying this little game but trying not to let him know. I try to calm myself, but I can feel his right hand then move across my chest just barely grazing my nipples turning me on even more. They immediately stand to attention at his touch. I think that was his intention as he laughs under his breath.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...my little pet."

His hand then moves to the strap on my right arm and plays with it a bit causing my breathing to falter a bit. I catch myself just as he slides the strap to the edge of my shoulder letting it slowly drop down my arm sending another wave of goosebumps across my skin.

"I think you may be enjoying this a bit too. Isn't that right my little pet. You've missed a man's touch."

I shake my head back and forth refuting his accusation fighting so hard to not play into his game.

"I think you're mistaken sir. I had a boyfriend not so long ago...what makes you think we haven't..."

He laughs this time seemingly amused at my words. "Darling I know you better than you think. You play the innocent card to boys and pretend...but deep down you crave it. No man has been able to satisfy that itch of yours, have they? They all so selfishly only want to cum and never think about you, do they? That's what makes you so perfect...so sweet and innocent...I'll show you how wrong you truly are. I will make you cum over and over again. You'll miss me when this is over...you'll see."

He then moves his left hand further up my legs and decides he wants to feel everything, so he reaches to his other hand and removes his glove tossing it to the ground. Then he repeats this for his right hand before moving them back to their original place. His left hand inches its way up my thighs to my panties. They're warm and soaked in my juices. He grins and licks my cheek.

"I guess I was right, wasn't I?"

This discovery seems to excite him and once again he grinds against my backside. I can feel his bulge press into me and he moves his right hand to the top of my dress pulling it down slowly. My breasts are pressing against the fabric desperate to escape. My back arches a little bit and that's enough to make them pop free. My breathing quickens, and I can feel the breeze causing my nipples to get even harder. A soft moan escapes "mmm..." and I lean back into him reaching behind me with my right hand.

He tenses "Don't try anything stupid." then he feels my hand pause a moment before continuing toward its target.

"I won't..." Finally, my hand reaches his bulge and he relaxes. He lets out a sigh enjoying the feel and realizing he now has me.

"Such a good pet. You like what you feel darling? Miss feeling a real man?"

He laughs. "I'm sure that you do."

I pull my hand away quickly realizing that he's right. What am I doing? I don't know this man and yet I don't want him to stop. I should be fighting him not giving in. So, I decide that's what I must do. I wriggle to try and break free from his grip and do for just a moment but he's quicker than I expected. I get maybe one step before I feel his hand grab my wrist just in the nick of time. He pulls and swings me back into his arms only this time facing him. He reaches down and grabs his gun bringing it to my face and pressing the cold metal against my cheek.

"Have we forgotten so quickly? You can't run from me and if you do...tsk tsk tsk...you can't run from my gun darling. Now I'm going to put it away...but first I want to hear you say that you won't try and run again. I want to hear you say that you'll be a good little pet. Got it?"

Tears begin to run down my cheeks and I take a shaky breath in finally realizing I truly have no escape and no choice.

"Now, now sweet girl no need for tears. You want this...I know you do. Follow the rules and you won't be hurt."

He takes his left hand and slaps it on my ass hard enough to get his message across. I can feel the burning sensation crawl across my skin where his hand hit. Pins and needles. He then takes his right hand still holding the gun and uses it to push my face towards his and he whispers in my ear "There is no need to fight it. No one is here to see how much you like it. You might as well just enjoy yourself."

I whimper. I don't think he's lying. I open my mouth but find it hard to speak. I clear my throat and I try again. It comes out choppy "I won't...run...away. I'll...I'll be a...a good little...pet."

He holsters his gun. His hand still on my butt he pulls me in tight. He traces his fingers along my chin and pulls me in for a kiss. This time it's a little softer, sweeter. His tongue presses against my lips and I open my mouth letting him explore. My tongue flicks over the tip of his as a moan works its way up my throat. I am enjoying this and I want more. I begin circling his tongue and press deeper into him before he pulls away. He tells me to sit and I oblige. He's unbuckling his pants and slides them to his ankles before kneeling in front of me. He pushes me back onto the ground and leans over top of me. His cologne envelopes me as he presses my hands into the dirt. The pleasure outweighing the pain I struggle beneath his grip trying to at least have some control.

"You're all mine."

He rubs my hands in the dirt bringing them together above my head and holds them there. His mouth moves to my neck kissing at first then he bites down and sucks on it. I cringe at the pain and then struggle against him again. "No one can know. Stop! Please..."

He wants to leave his mark so he continues for a moment longer then moves down my chest and flicks his tongue across my nipples. I bit my lower lip trying to stay quiet. He bites down on one and sucks on it's tender flesh making the sensation all the more enticing. He uses his free hand and grabs my breast massaging it and sucking it. His tongue darts across my nipple a few more times making sure that it stays erect. He then reaches down and rips my panties from my body. The fabric catches a few times and he just keeps tugging until they're free. "Ow! You're hurting me! Please stop!"

"A little pain can be a good thing." He moves back up my body playing with my breasts again nibbling on them. A lick here and a bite there. He lays on top of me and starts grinding into me. He yanks down his underwear and presses his cock against my pussy lips. I plead as more tears burn my eyes.

"Please don't do this. I haven't...I'm not...I can't..." I can't think straight. Every part of my body wants him but my mind knows it isn't right but before I can think too much about it he pushes his cock deep into me. He's not wearing any protection and he's a stranger. "You're not even wearing a condom! Please stop!" I struggle against his grip but his body is holding me in place. At this point I don't think he cares anymore and I don't think he plans on letting me go because he reaches up and pulls his mask off. He's a little sweaty but surprisingly handsome. I could see his chiseled jaw before and his deep blue eyes but never imagined he'd be...hot.

"You're my little pet and you're not going anywhere."

He keeps thrusting in and out. He lets go of my hands but grips my shoulders helping him get some stability as he continues to pound into me. I try to push him off of me and hitting his chest but to no avail. I can feel my breathing quicken once again and I realize I'm starting to get aroused again. My hands start to explore his muscular chest and back. My legs wrap around his waist pulling him into me deeper and harder with each thrust.

"That's it darling." He purrs into my ear "Enjoy yourself."

"Mmm...yes..." I find myself doing exactly as he says. "Harder...faster...oh god! Yes!"

He leans into me trying to keep steady. I can feel it building inside of me. I'm getting close to orgasm. My fingers drag across his back and dig in as my legs quiver. He lets out a groan and starts pounding as hard as he can. My back arches and my eyes roll back. I can't breath for a moment.

"It's coming..." I grip him even tighter. My face against his chest and I bite. "Ooohhh...ggg..ooo...ddd...!!" I bite into him once more, harder than the first time tasting his sweat and sweet cologne.

"Fff...fff..uuuu...cccckkkk!!" He yells and I can feel his warm cum shoot into me. Once...twice...and as the third jet hits my orgasm comes like a tidal wave. I'm not longer in control and my legs quake, my breathing stops, and my back arches against his chest before dropping back to the ground. Another comes and my legs tighten around him holding his cock inside me. He thrusts in again still a little hard and causes another shiver and quake.

He breaths in my ear "You're welcome." and laughs before one more hard thrust. Orgasm after orgasm washing over me. I lost count somewhere around 6 or 7. I just lay there limp. He pulled his cock from my wet pussy and positioned it over my mouth.

"Lick it clean."

At first I'm confused. Does he really expect me to move after all that? Then he leans down and sets it against my lips. I can smell my cum mixed with his. It's sweet and salty.

"Don't make me force you." He says truly not wanting to. I lick the tip and it tastes just as nice as it smells. I take his whole cock in my mouth licking hungrily wanting every drop. His cock still tender pulses shooting the last little bits of cum left in him before he pulls it away. He pats me on the head and smiles while pulling up his pants and underwear. Just when I thought he was leaving he kneels down between my legs a sly grin creeping across his face.

"I couldn't just leave without a taste my dear."

He buries his face deep in my pussy licking up every bit making me shake uncontrollably and shooting more warm juices into his face. He seems to be enjoying every bit and grabs my waist pulling me up and making sure that I can't squirm away. It's becoming hard to keep any kind of composure. My hands reach out digging my fingers into the grass trying to desperately hold onto some sanity and control. My back arches at each little flick of his tongue across my clit. I can no longer form words but only sounds. His mouth envelopes my clit and begins sucking wanting me to finish big. He holds me steady even though I'm bucking against everything he's doing. He sucks deeper and another flick of his tongue up the center and then across it. Again and again. Everything tightens and my hands grip tightly to the grass my knuckles becoming white. He sucks once more flicking his tongue as fast as he can go and the dam breaks. A huge gush of cum shoots down his throat and he laps it up letting my body relax against the ground once more. He licks gently this time cleaning me. He wipes his face clean and kisses my forehead before disappearing. I'm left lying in the dirt totally exhausted and looking like a mess. I slowly gather the strength to stand and clean myself up. I fix my dress and tuck the ripped panties under the side of my arm. When I think I finally look somewhat normal I step out of the bushes and look around. Kids are still playing in the park and people are walking down the sidewalk enjoying the sunlight. It's as if it never happened and it's something I will never forget.

I hope he still watches me and I'm sure to put on a good show for him some nights. I leave my door unlocked now and tonight I'll even crack the window. I pull the pink sundress from my closet and put it on. I look out my window into the shadows searching for a face before leaning outside and whispering to the wind "A pretty little sundress for you...I'll always be your little pet." I lay down getting ready to sleep when I hear a creak of my floor boards. The same familiar excitement rushes over me. I feel someone get into bed behind me and then I smell his cologne...musk and leather. "You've missed me haven't you my little pet?"