A Day in the Park

Story Info
Your assfuck in the park holds a surprise.
1k words
139.4k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun, the wine, the soft spring breeze, it was all getting to me and I was getting hornier by the second. I know I grinned when you told me to look under the table – the sight of your hard cock always makes me smile.

Fucking in public has always been one of my turn-ons, and the fear of getting caught put a delicious edge on the afternoon. You know I love it from behind, you never fail to knock my knees out from under me, and until you buried your face in my soft ass, that was my expectation. I was so turned on when you started licking my ass, I wouldn't have known it if the whole damn police force had shown up. Hell – I'd have probably taken a cock or two for backup.

Licking up my juices, and then having your manhood buried in my ass pushed me over the edge. I could hear distant laughter and bees buzzing overlaid on the groans and grunts of a deep satisfying ass fuck. I could feel your cock twitching with every stroke now, and I knew you weren't far from shooting. Another stroke into my quivering asshole, and I suddenly wanted to cum with you, so I grabbed my clit between 2 fingers, and started to roll my hard little marble around and around, pulling on my pussy lips and feeling the pressure coming to a peak. Another stroke, like a hammer, and I felt you freeze, I knew you were about to blow, so I worked my clit to a frenzy and with my whole body pushed back to bury you deep in me. I could feel the jets of your pearly cum hitting my insides and my orgasm hit me hard.

I must have blacked out for just a second – because as I opened my eyes, I saw a figure sitting at the other side of the picnic table! A cop. Oh shit.

"You want to tell me what you're doing?" I stammered and stuttered. "Ummmmm…ahhhhh – Hello Officer" I heard you say.

I felt you slide of out my ass and I started to straighten up.

"Don't make a move missy…I'll deal with you in a moment."

"Sir – you want to pull your pants up very slowly" he said. I could sense you behind me, and felt the denim of your jeans touch my thighs as you started to buckle up.

I looked around the park, as much as I could. I could see the cop car, sitting on the tarmac access road, 20 feet away, the gently smoking barbeque grill and a lovely hedge of azaleas. The cop had moved out of my sight, but I could hear him breathing.

We'd chosen the spot for privacy, and we certainly had it now. "Come with me, sir – and you - stop right there – you leave that lovely ass uncovered. I SAID I'd deal with you in a minute."

The breeze started to dry the juices slowly sliding down the insides of my thighs, making them feel sticky and itchy. I could hear you talking to the policeman. I knew you were straightening everything out, and there wouldn't be a problem.

I could see vague movement out of the corner of my eye, and hear you and the officer approach. "Sweetie? I'm going to go wait by the car – you do whatever the officer tells you to, and this will all go away."

I sniffled – I know I did, I was on the verge of tears…scared, embarrassed and yes, even still very turned on. A good assfuck for us has always led to me wanting more of your hard cock buried in me.

I shivered as the cop then ran the cold smooth edge of his nightstick up my left thigh. "Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want." " I know you will. Keep that ass in the air – I'm enjoying the view." I could hear him work the zip of his pants, and wondered what was in store. His fingers stroked the skin around my gaping asshole, and slid down to pinch a pussy lip, then he grasped my still engorged clit, and ground it between finger and thumb. I moaned loudly. "Keep it right there baby – here I come."

An enormous cock rammed into my cunt, and somehow, I kept from collapsing. Muscles stretched and he began to pound me. He had laid his nightstick across my back, and was now fingering my asshole rhythmically. I couldn't help but grind back. Suddenly he took his cock out of me, and eased the head into my ass. "Owwww.." I started to protest. "Not a word….or else."

I bit my lips, clenched my fists and hoped I wouldn't need a trip to the hospital when this was over. Slowly but surely he worked his cock into my ass, and after a few pumps, groaned that he was going to come. I thought it was going to come out of my nose he unloaded so much spunk. I fell against the picnic bench, eyes closed, heaving for breath. I heard his zipper go up, and the nightstick come off of my back.

"Oh baby – you were magnificent." I heard you say.

I opened my eyes to see you handing me a towel, and a fresh glass of wine sat on the table now. " I have someone I want you to meet."

"Kenny – hey man, come here." The cop walked up and grinned shyly. I managed to stammer out "What, what…what is going on?"

"Leelee – meet Kenny. Kenny's the new body man down at the shop. We got to talking about assfucking a couple of days ago, and Kenny mentioned he'd never been able to get his gigantor into a lady before. I knew you'd be perfect, if I could get you turned on enough. You were super. Give Kenny a kiss, and let's get out of here – I am by no means done fucking you for today."

c:KimberleighForrester2005

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
awandrerawandrerabout 17 years ago
Surprise!!

Good story. you should write more _aw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great job!!!!

You did a terrific job wityh this story Kimberleigh...cannot wait for others from you...certainly got me thinking about a day in the park with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lucky In The Park!!

Everyone should be so lucky in the park or any place else! Totally erotic and so sensual. You will get off on this one!

amasterfoundamasterfoundabout 19 years ago
Very nice

I loved it the story and the part of when the second man came into the picture was a turn on! good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story! The combination of anal sex and sex in a public place -- good combo!! The guy was a dork though. Dump him as soon as possible.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lily’s Anal Curiosity She loses her anal virginity (on film).in Anal
'Extra' Coaching Curvy cougar loses ass virginity to young muscled swim coach.in Anal
A Deal's a Deal Small blonde surrenders ass for a bet.in Anal
A Fantasy Come True She shows him backdoor pleasure.in Anal
A Dark Street She learns the pleasures of pain.in Anal
More Stories