A Day in the Utopia

Story Info
Just an ordinary day in a utopia, a world run by women.
9k words
3.7
55k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonBee
SimonBee
18 Followers

This story involves a description of a future world dominated by women, in which men have no rights and are considered property. If that is not your thing I ask you to continue on your way.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

*

Prologue

"Move forward!," a sharp female voice commanded. The line of males took a few steps forward. "And stop!"

There was a several long lines of them on the asphalt lot waiting to enter the huge building that looked very much like a factory or a chemical plant. All males were muscular, all fit, all with short trimmed hair, all naked.

Male W35671 sighed. It felt he had been in the line for ages, and he was becoming restless. Still, he didn't dare to let it show. The reason was one of the formidable looking female guards on his left.

The guards of the station had a reputation of being tough, and they looked the part. There was a line of them standing on the lot about ten meters apart, all wearing a riot police uniform, all with a helmets their visors down, and a large baton in hand.

The woman closest to him had a blonde hair she had in ponytail. Occasionally she moved her head to her right, then left and then straight ahead again, as she made sure the males stayed in line. Her mouth was shut tight revealing no emotion, and the reflective visor hid her features.

Male W35671 knew the baton she was holding could render a male unconscious in a matter of seconds. The guards were a necessity, though. It wasn't like the males on the lot didn't want to go in the building before them. The problem was they wanted to get in too bad.

"Move forward! And stop!" The line took a few steps, then stopped again.

This was all routine to him, and he had visited this station and the ones like it hundreds and hundreds of times in his life. Them being naked was part of the routine. All males left their clothing at the gate.

It was just how it was done. He would get his work overalls back as soon as he left the station, but as long as they were inside, the males had no right to any kind of clothing. There would have been no point to it, after all.

Only a wire fence a few meters from them separated the lot from a busy business street. The fence's idea was not to keep anyone getting out, but to keep any male not allowed getting in. Nude males already inside the facility didn't require to have privacy though.

There was a small crowd at the other side of the wire fence. They were women of all ages, a group teenage schoolgirls and little girls at their mother's tow pointing at them. This was nothing new to Male W35671. Milking day always attracted an audience.

None of the women stayed for long. The group of teenage girls had been there a few minutes, giggling with each other and pointing at their direction, before running away in a flock of laughter. A woman with her daughters continued on her way and other women took their place. It all resembled, not women looking at naked males, but people in front of a zoo cage.

To Male W35671 it felt like it had been ages since he had entered the station, though, and the line crawled forward painfully slowly. But deep down he knew he didn't mind. He was only glad he had gotten in this time, and that his torment would be over soon. For a while, at least.

He tried to forget the spectators, his own discomfort, the fact the line progressed painfully slowly, and his surroundings in general. He corrected his posture, pulled his tummy in, looked straight forward, and waited.

"Okay... forward!" commanded a guard. "And stop."

After what seemed like an eternity they started to approach the large doorway the were all lining in front of. In fact it looked more like a one of a loading dock. Lines of naked muscular men stood silently in lines, even though all were just as eager to get in.

On both sides of the large door there stood a tall female guard. Every time the lines moved forward the guards lifted their long batons and after a few steps lowered them again to stop the male in line.

As they got closer the sounds and smells emanating through the doors became more strong, and Male W35671 felt excitement stirring inside him, making it difficult for him to stay in place. However, one look at the tall female guards, their reflective helmets and formidable looking batons eased his inner turmoil.

When it came to his turn to walk through the doors he forced himself to be as calm as he could, and barely dared to glance from the corner of his eye the stern looking guard on his left. The last thing wanted now was to rendered unconscious by the guards, and thrown out the station.

As soon as he was inside the building he dutifully dropped to his knees on the hard concrete floor. This was also part of the routine. It was just respectful. It was merely the way males showed they knew their place. The way of showing their respect and gratitude to the personnel of the milking station.

From his position it was impossible for him not to stare at backside of the male in front of him. More especially, the male's huge testicles that hang between the muscular legs and well formed backside. However, he knew, they were no more huge than his own.

The air inside the large building was damp and there was a chemical smell. Being in a milking station had always reminded Male W35671 a factory. Factory, or a mechanised cowshed. There was sounds of hydraulic machinery coming from all around, hissing, clanking and sound of engines. It all made his heart beat a bit faster.

He knew that if they didn't milk him, and all the males like him regularly, their lives would be unbearable. Usually a male had to be milked at least once a week. It was now over a week and a half since his last milking, and he felt almost as his balls were about to burst.

The longer it had been since the last milking, the more full, heavy and large male's testicles became. For the past several days Male W35671 had felt them hanging between his legs like a weight, and making working at the plant difficult. But he knew it wouldn't take long now, and he would be free of his burden.

From the corner of his eye he could see more guards, monitoring the slow progress of rows of naked males now all on their hands and knees, like animals. The only difference was the fact that no domesticated animal had ever been this well behaved. One of the guards put her leather clad hand on the side of the helmet.

"Okay, forward!" he heard the sharp voice. This time the sound came out of loudspeaker, since her voice wouldn't have carried over the sound of the machinery. The line move forward, even more slow this time. "Stop!"

Male W35671 felt his heart beating faster and faster no matter he tried to calm it. The closer they got the machinery, the more he noticed restlessness in the lines the guards had to sort out. The closer they got, the more the naked males started to resemble agitated animals.

Suddenly there was a sharp, buzzing sound coming from somewhere his back, a muffled cry and a thud. It had been loud enough to be heard over the machinery, and Male W35671 knew a worker male had just to be rendered unconscious. It happened almost every time.

In front of them he could see the massive machinery, several stories high and looking like a mountain wall. Stories and stories of huge tanks, metal pipes and metal stairs. On the ground level there was the actual milking stalls, divided with metal railings forming alleys males were now guided into.

He lowered his gaze and forced himself to calm down. It wouldn't be long anymore, he kept telling himself.

"Forward!" the electronic voice said, now louder, since they were now very close to the machinery. The line of men crawled forward like domesticated barnyard animals, full testicles hanging between their legs like udders. "And stop!"

Male W35671 looked eagerly at the mlking stalls and the machinery next to them. They looked, more or less, just like the stalls they used to milk cows on farms. Each was operated by several women clad in bright green work attire consisting of a latex lab coat, a full body overall underneath, rubber boots and bright green latex gloves.

One of them stood up with two shiny metal objects in her hand. Both were attached to a tube that led to the machinery behind her. "Next!" she yelled with a sharp, loud voice, and the line moved forward.

For some reason it was hard for Male W35671 to take his eyes off the worker she had just seen. She was tall, probably as tall as he was, with long blond hair and a serious look on her face. She appeared to him as the most beautiful woman in the world. Secretly he wished he could get handled by her in a few minutes.

However, when it was for him to enter the milking stall, he was in for a disappointment. As it was his turn, the operator she had seen was already handling a male, and another female worker stepped next to him.

She was shorter and had dark hair with traces of grey. Her face was wider and she had lines round her eyes and mouth. But to Male W35671, she too was beautiful. Part of it, he knew, was sheer gratitude, since a matter of minutes she would give him the release of his burden.

There was a heavy sound of machinery in the stall, but very few human voices. The males were very rarely, or never spoken to, and the males were specifically forbidden to speak while they were inside the station. They weren't there to have conversations, but to be milked.

The worker assigned to him tied a leash tightly around his neck and giving it a sharp tug walked him to an area on the metal floor with yellow rectangle around it. Two female workers appeared from somewhere and lifted two railings on both sides of him to upright position.

There was a sharp metallic sound as the railings locked. They pressed him from both sides and it was impossible for him to move. He was glad they did, because he would have had hard time not to move otherwise. His heart started to beat faster and faster. Not long now.

He kept his head bowed, and after a while felt a metal touch on his neck, and heard a sharp beeb. He knew the worker had just scanned over the information chip that had been planted there as soon as he had been born.

Dutifully he put his legs a bit more wider apart, as wide as the railings allowed at least, and a moment later felt the rubber clad fingers pulling forcefully on his penis. He felt himself shudder and was even more thankful the railings keeping him in place.

The faint hydraulic hissing became louder, as the worker pulled his penis a few times. He then felt the fingers moving to the base, and gripping it tightly. A moment later there was the familiar feeling of suction as the as the milker being attached to his penis sucked it in. He could feel it pressing to his groin, and the cold, hard grip on his penis become heavier as the worker let go of the apparatus.

The same instant he heard the hydraulic machinery come alive next to him, he felt the grip around his member tighten even more. He grimaced as it started to milk him forcefully.

Goddess and her servant male

"Okay..." Mistress Kristen said breathless. "You may... stop now."

She lay spread eagled, covered in sweat and breathed heavily. Her eyes were closed and her chest moved up and down in rapid motion. A young, slender male lifted his face from her crotch.

For a moment he just waited, kneeling at attention on the foot of his owner's bed. After a time he felt her owner needed to recompose herself he asked:

"Do you want me to get anything for you, Mistress Kristen?"

Her owner was still panting and was lying on arms and legs spread on the king size bed. For a while she didn't say anything, or moved a muscle.

"Yes, water please."

Male D569 got up and went into the kitchen. As he was walking through Mistress Kristen's massive living quarters, he felt her owner's juices on his face. Mistress Kristen wanted cunnilinus being made properly, and her juices were literally covering his face.

He didn't wipe it off in the kitchen, however, because Mistress Kristen had specifically forbid her to do so without her permission. Nor did he have a permission to rinse his mouth. She had said she wanted her special slave to remember what he had just been doing, and taste her in his mouth as long as possible.

He returned to Mistress Kristen's boudoir with a big glass of ice water on a tray. He handed the glass to her and stood next to the massive bed that was bigger than his habitat cubicle, and watched her to drink it with long sips. She looked up to him.

"Don't just stand there, come lie next to me."

Dutifully the service male did as he was told and lay down next her owner, close but far enough so that their bodies didn't touch.

They were both equally naked. This was often the case around the house. The Mistress had told him she wanted to tease him as much as possible with her body. She also enjoyed watching her pet slave naked, and she knew how humiliating he found it. Therefore he had forbidden him to wear any clothing inside her quarters, no matter the circumstances.

Only thing he was allowed to wear was the collar stating the name of his owner. The collar was permanently fixed around his neck and the law required it had to be kept visible wherever he moved. He knew it was all for his own good, though. He knew Mistress Kristen's name protected him, and being unowned was something all males dreaded.

Mistress Kristen continued drinking and looked at him, smirking.

"It went very well," she said, and ruffled his hair. "You keep getting better and better. If you keep that up, I may need to stop loaning you to other Goddesses. Who knows, that may want to buy you from me."

The look on his face must have betrayed his feelings, and made his owner laugh.

"I'm only kidding, silly!" she said chuckling. "You are so serious today. Is something troubling you? You know you can tell me anything."

"It's just...," Male D569 started, unable how to continue. "Well, as I was running those errands for you today, I passed the downtown milking station. It was hard for me to get past the crowd."

"Yes, I know. Today is milking day."

"I know, Mistress Kristen. It just occurred to me. Why do they have to do that? I mean milk work males?"

"Ah, inquisitive as ever," Mistress Kristen said. "I love that in you."

"And they were also so... large and muscular and they had so big... You know."

"You can say it. In fact I want you to say it."

"They had so big... penises, Mistress Kristen," he said blushing. "And also their... well, testicles looked huge."

Mistress Kristen chuckled. "Aww, poor you. You look so confused."

"But why are they like that, Mistress Kristen? Why do they have to milked? What are they doing with it. With all the... sperm?"

"My, you are full of questions today," his owner chuckled and petted his hair. "Since this is going to be a longer conversation I want you to get me another glass of water and then give me a foot massage, okay?"

In matter of five minutes Mistress Kristen had another glass of water in her hand and Male D569 was kneeling at the foot of her bed, and massaging her feet.

"Why do worker males have such a huge testicles, and why are they being milked?," she said as he was rubbing the sole of her foot. "Well, my pet, you just answered your own question. Because they have such huge testicles, constantly producing new semen, they need to be milked regularly. Otherwise they would become restless and more difficult to control. It's because all the male hormones they have and you, my dear, do not. Besides, all that cum they are milking out of them every day has it uses as well."

"What kind of uses, Misterss Kristen?," Male D569 said, as he continued massaging her foot carefully.

"Well, first of all it's used as raw genetic material for the researchers. You do know practically no one gets born in the way humans originally were? Not me, and least of all not you."

He nodded. One of the daughters of another Goddess had once mentioned, as he had been assigned to keep her company and pleasure her, how she had been given birth by her own mother. It was very rare, but some women wanted to do that, for emotional or symbolical reasons.

"Well, all the genetic engineers need raw material, genetic crud, to use to breed workers, servants and Goddesses. We're all put together enzyme by enzyme: you, me, everyone else."

"Yes, I know, Mistress Kristen," he nodded. Workers weren't taught to read, since it wasn't required for them to carry out their tasks, not even all servants, but he had been, and had read this from a book once.

"Not all semen goes to genetic research of course," Mistress continued. "Mm, do that again. Oh, yes, just like that. Mmmm... Where was I? Oh yes, left over cum. Worker males of this planet produce incredible amounts of cum every day, and there's all sorts of use for it. For example, chemical industry uses a lot of it. In fact, the brand of shoe polish you use to shine my boots is made out of left-over semen."

Male D569 nodded.

"But I still don't get it, Mistress Kristen.. The workers, how come they look like that?"

"You mean why are they so different from you?," her owner said smiling. I think the more appropriate would be to ask why you are so different from them?"

"I don't understand, Mistress Kristen."

"Well, this may come a surprise to you," his owner said with a serious voice and looked straight at him. "But once, not so long ago, there was a time when males were the larger and the women were smaller of the two genders."

"Really?" he said, looking at her wide eyed, and almost forgetting to continue his work.

"Yes, really. An average female human in those days was smaller than we are now, and a typical male was closer to worker male than a wimp like you. There are also other factors that separates you from them."

"I don't understand, Mistress Kristen" he said, looking puzzled.

"Okay, come here," she said. "Stop that for a moment. Let's have a demonstration. I said come here, let's take a look at your penis. Kneel next to me."

He let go of the Mistress Kristen's feet and moved up next to her. He kneeled next to her owner and put his hands behind his back and legs slightly apart , so that his Mistress had a access to his hairless penis and testicles. Mistress Kristen reached and out ook a hold of the limp piece of flesh dangling between his legs.

"Let's take a look at this," Mistress said fiddling it between her fingers. "We have here something that would have one time being referred as "a cock". Naturally what you have doesn't deserve that name. You call it "a penis," sometimes even a clit. There was a day when what I do now would have get any healthy male hard. Tell me, are you turned on?"

He could feel his heart pounding and nodded. Mistress Kristen's fingers felt so good on his penis.

"Yes, I can see you are," Mistress Kristen said and smiled. "But you stay limp. It's because you're made that way. You have been taken away the ability to get erect. All males have been. Whenever a woman wants to have sex with a male we have means to do that, but they cannot do it by themselves."

"But... why?"

"Oh, my slave" she sighed and closed his fist around his penis. "You're so naive. Like I said, in those days males got hard when they were aroused. And being bigger than women they were a constant threat to women everywhere."

He looked at her, puzzled. "How could have they been? Even though-"

"I told you," Mistress Kristen said and sighed again. "Males back then weren't anything like you. It is impossible for you to understand how would it be possible for a male to be a threat, or act against the will of a woman, right?" He nodded.

"Well, males in those days didn't have that sort of problem. I won't go into detail, because I don't want to shock you. Let's just say they were, and they did. But removing men's ability to get erections we also got a rid of the male threat."

SimonBee
SimonBee
18 Followers