A Day of Fishing

Story Info
She bent over and they rocked the boat.
1k words
3.55
106.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story is a work of adult sexual behavior, and should be treated as such. It contains graphic descriptions of sex, and sexual situations. If you are a minor or are offended by this type of content, or if they offend the standards of your local community, then please read no further. Do not read this if you are under the age of 18.

The characters, places and events depicted in this story are not intended to represent or resemble any real persons, places, or events. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental. The depiction of any act in this story, should not be construed to imply that the author condones the performance of said act, either on the author's part or on the part of anyone else.

The parts, chapters, titles and text of this story cannot be archived without attached author credit at the beginning and end of the text.

The story cannot be archived on any site where membership is required to view this story.

* * * * *

One morning my lover and I rented an aluminum boat with an 8-horse power engine to go fishing for the day. We were out on the lake by about 7:00 am. We fished for a few hours with little luck. We decided to troll through some unknown territory and proceeded to steer the boat into this long, narrow canal. It was quite serene looking. I'd say the canal was only about 40 ft. wide surrounded by a thick forest. By now the sun was directly overhead and it was getting fairly hot. I took off my halter-top and felt much cooler in my string bikini. As we were slowing trolling along, I looked back to see a fish jump and heard the motor turn off. I looked at him and asked him what was wrong. "Absolutely, nothings wrong."

He moved towards me with a peculiar grin. He came over to me and whispered in my ear how sexy he thought I was. He kissed me gently. He grabbed the sun tan lotion, moved my hair to the side and started massaging the lotion on my back. It felt so relaxing. I tipped my head down and noticed a huge bulge in his shorts. I looked around to see if there were other boaters in the area. Feeling his strong hands lotion me up and at the same time staring down at his hard-on turned me on. We were in the middle of the boat and I proceeded to remove his shorts. His dick stood higher than I'd ever seen, maybe because of the fresh outdoor air.

Anyway I didn't have a care in this world. I stared at my lover's outdoor stiff dick, looked around me and proceeded to caress his gorgeous cock. My mouth edged closer and soon I was running my tongue up the shaft of his cock. It was quite a unique experience because it was so out in the open and the sensation of sucking cock in a warm breeze thoroughly aroused me. With the tips of my fingers and the light touch of my manicured nails running up and down the length of him, I sucked the head of his cock. He enjoyed watching me suck on him. Staring intently at my mouth through glazed eyes, as he moved himself slowly in and out of my tightly closed lips.

It was so quiet in this canal; I could have sworn the fishermen across the bay could hear me. He broke the silence with the occasional groan. He told me to suck his balls and lifted up his cock. I gladly accepted his balls into my soft warm mouth. I looked up and watched him stroke himself. I could feel my bikini bottoms dampen and stick against the lips of my shaven pussy. He ended up placing his hands on my shoulders. He said he was too close to coming and that he wanted to fuck me.

I carefully stood up in the boat, untied my bikini top, and let it fall. I placed my finger in my mouth, and pretended to deep throat it as he watched on. I slid my fingers down and circled my erect nipples. He bent forward and unzipped my jean shorts. He pulled them down exposing my thong bikini. His hands grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks apart. My thong bikini was immediately sucked in between my cheeks. He continued massaging my ass until I decided it was time to fuck and I stripped them off. He told me to bend forward. I looked around for any fisherman's voyeuristic eyes.

Thank goodness I didn't see anyone, I was feeling so hot and horny, I probably would have let them watch. I bent forward, grabbing the boats front seat for support. He slid a finger into my dripping pussy. I squirmed and found it difficult to stand still as he finger fucked me. I told him how badly I wanted his huge cock in me. As soon as I felt his thick cock enter me, I pushed my body back to meet his.

With his cock deep within my tight pussy, I tightened my muscles around him as he pumped me. The risk of being caught heightened the ecstasy. He pumped slowly and I played with my clit at the same time. It seemed like only a few precious seconds when he told me he was about to cum. He grabbed my hips and thrusted deep and hard. The boat started to rock with every pump. The final thrust was so deep and he let out a loud groan. I could feel him cumming in me. I kept his cock deep in me as I continued to play with myself. I too felt my orgasm coming. The waves overtook my body. I shook all over and just stayed in that position until he finally slid out of me. We collapsed inside the boat. I guess you could say, I had no luck getting fish and great luck getting laid.

* * * * *

This work is copyright protected by the author. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Posting to Newsgroups or on websites is permitted as long as no money is charged for access and as long as the author's byline, e-mail address, forum, and this paragraph remain attached to the story.