A Day of Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked to Miss Kelly and asked to look the writing assignment. She put the papers into his scarred hand immediately. Erdgar scanned the words for a few moments. Then he nodded and returned the papers to the teacher.

The rest of Erdgar's time before dinner was spent in his private library, where he read a newly purchased novel until Danetta visited him, still wearing that lovely coral colored dress. Erdgar's fingers waved up at her, beckoning her to sit beside him on a couch, and she did so with a little smile and a laughing sort of crinkle in her upturned nose.

Erdgar put his book aside, and then his arm went about the woman's shoulders. "Have you been feeling well?"

The meaning behind that question was, "Has your menstruation cycle ended yet?"

Danetta's sweet, dessert-like perfume seemed to intensify, and her clothing rustled, as she leaned into him, slipping her fingers under his waistcoat a little, between the buttons. Her nose and mouth pressed into his jaw, where she nuzzled and made kitten-like noises. Parts of his flesh couldn't quite sense the touch, but it was quite obvious that she was there. The fact alone was enough to send heat through the most sensitive parts of his body.

"I'm quite well, Sweet Husband," she whispered against him.

"Hmmmm?" He put his fingers against her hairstyle. It was a simple, almost maid-like coiffure, with only a braid over her head to serve as a decoration. He wondered if she had tired of her pretty ornaments. Maybe they needed to go on another shopping trip?

"Such ambrosial perfume." He was embracing her then, lightly scratching his fingernails into her scalp.

It happened quite naturally, their mouths coming together, the taste of saliva and rouge spreading around his tongue. Her body was soft against him, full of all the comforts he preferred in women. She was adult innocence and perfectly justified lust.

Danetta was the one to seek out the laces of his breeches. She was the one to say, "I need you."

Trembling, he sent a growl into her ear, and then he held his breath as he felt her lovely hands open up his drawers and possessively claim his penis, not that she needed to make a claim. It was certainly hers to cradle.

Erdgar wanted to continue kissing her, but Danetta pulled away, even reaching up and tugging his hand out of her hair. Then she slid off the couch, the back of her skirt rumpling slightly, and then she knelt down so she could rest her arms over his lap and put her face over his crotch.

His eyes closed.

There was glorious, wet heat over the head of his cock, and he moaned out his bliss. More heat was all over his thighs, and, oddly enough, he thought of an oven that was baking a pear pie. The silly thought didn't ruin his mood, though. Danetta was whining over his erection, sucking him inside.

She gently cupped his testicles.

He trembled and sunk his fingers back into her hair. "Damn it! Yes!"

Back and forth her head moved, her tongue sweeping up and around his excited nerves. Then she moved her lips up, making a kissing sound as she released the head.

Then Erdgar felt her tongue's curious little tip tap and press into the hole.

Under his shoes and in his stockings, his toes nearly cramped.

"Ohhhhh ... fuck ... Darling!" He opened his eyes and looked down.

She gazed up at him with longing glittering in her cyan eyes. Red streaks were around her mouth. He honestly loved the sight.

"Will you come to me tonight?" she asked before licking at her teeth. There was a bit of rouge there, on those pretty teeth. Erdgar thought she should probably lick again, but he wasn't about to point the mark out to her.

He caressed her cheek. There was something unusual about her face he couldn't quite conceive, but he chose not to comment on it. Instead, he said, "Of course, my Mistress. Is it not my obligation to do so?"

His loving wife grinned up at him. Then she went back to her work, sealing her lips over his cock. A hum rose in her throat, and the vibrations thrilled him, had him groaning.

Yes ...

Oh yes ...

Down and up, down ... up ... then the squeezing of his balls. And it went on, pulling and stretching the seconds like masses of boiled sugar for the making of candy. And just like those hypothetical masses of candy being pulled on their hooks, Erdgar was in a delicious, sweet state of tension. It was only a matter of time before he had something much more worthy of being in someone's mouth.

Yes!

Grinding his hips upwards ...

"Oh! Sweet One!"

His mind was melting, and his legs were twitching.

And then molten emotion was shooting from his balls, to his cock, and then to Danetta's mouth, even as his thigh muscles seized up.

***

Dinner was pleasant. Erdgar enjoyed chatting with Andreo about innocent, happy things, even though he had to wait a moment or so for each of Andreo's responses. Erdgar didn't want to pick out a favorite child, because that would be cruel in his eyes, but he did secretly wonder if he had a special warm spot in his heart for the lad. Perhaps it was because Andreo was the first born, and lawfully the heir of the province? Perhaps is was because he was also Erdgar's first son? Perhaps his peculiar mental condition required patience, which only forced a parent's heart to grow fonder?

Erdgar eventually shrugged his concerns away. As long as he didn't show much nepotism towards one child over the other, aside from the inheritance laws, Erdgar supposed everything would be fine.

As he discreetly reached down, under the table, to pat the covered thigh of his wife, Erdgar moved in for a quiet peck of a kiss on her cheek. Andreo wasn't looking up at their faces; he almost never did.

Hmmmm ... Danetta's face smelled a bit heavier, as if she was wearing more powder on her face than normal. He hadn't noticed it before, not even in the library when they had shared an intimate moment together. He wanted to scold himself for missing such an odd detail.

Later in the night, when it was time to relax, Erdgar knocked on his wife's bedroom door, hoping to have another lovely moment with her. The door opened, and he saw Danetta's beautiful aqua colored eyes looking up at him with all the sweetness he was accustomed to. She was wearing a blue robe, and her hand was against her bosom.

"Good evening, Erdgar." Her blonde curls shifted around her shoulders and back as she nodded her head.

A corner of his lips moved upwards, and he entered the room very calmly. He heard Danetta close and lock the door. Then he made something like a purring noise when Danetta moved away from the door and to him, her fingers spread out. Loving, anticipant words tumbled from her lips.

Very gently, Erdgar put his fingertips to her cheek, and he addressed the quiet little issue. "Have you applied more powder than usual?"

Her cyan eyes broadened so greatly that Erdgar was reminded of dinner plates. "I don't understand," she said with a delicate little voice.

He wasn't the sort who could be easily fooled. "Wash your face, Danetta. I want a clean wife tonight."

Her eyebrows lowered, and her red lips seemed to shrink. Her body trembled against him, but she didn't move to obey him.

"Daneeeeeetta." He dragged her name across his tongue in a playful manner.

An oddly dramatic sigh trembled throughout her frame. Then her eyes lowered and she left him to go to her wash basin. The dripping, splashing noises of water danced in the air as Erdgar shucked coat and waistcoat away. As he used his toes to peel his shoes off, he heard light sniffing. His eyes narrowed, and then they pointed up to the now stained damp cloth that had been used to scrub the powder and rouge away.

"Danetta?"

Her face was rather stubbornly low, reminding Erdgar of a time, quite a few years ago, of when she didn't have as much confidence, of when she was only a guest in this castle, of when she was uncertain of her future.

She shook her hands dry and walked over to him, still looking down as if a weight was pulling on her head. Erdgar wasn't sure what to think. Was she hiding something on her face? His fingers took her chin, tilting her head up. Those lovely irises of hers pointed away from him as if shame itself had possessed them.

"Why have you lost your confidence, Dear Wife? Has someone harmed you? Have I harmed you?"

Danetta's voice was so regretful that it seemed to stab him in his gut. "I suppose I should admit it before it's discovered." Erdgar heard her breath rush out. Then, the defeated Danetta told him, "I've aged. I'm becoming less beautiful, and," here she paused and pressed her fingers to her mouth, slightly muffling her voice, "I'm afraid that I won't find as much favor with you as I once did."

Erdgar's lips parted as he desperately scanned Danetta's face under the glow of the wall's scones. All he could think of was, what in the world was this adorable little fool going on about?! A few taut seconds later, he thought he found the source of his wife's mortification. Little lines, barely there wrinkles around her eyes. If he hadn't been seeking them out, he wouldn't have noticed them.

"Danetta!" His palms went to her upper arms, wrinkling the robe's fabric. Was a tear trying to sneak out of one of those pretty eyes? Damn it! He felt as though his very manhood was in jeopardy. "Sweet, Dear One, have you forgotten who you've married?!"

Her round little mouth was pouting, the lower lip quivering, and a tear did paint a glimmering line down her cheek.

What an enchanting, bewitching little fool he had married!

He loved her so much that it nearly burned.

An excellent investment, indeed.

Erdgar smiled, and he said with perhaps a bit too much darkness, "Go the bed, on your back."

Danetta wiped at her eye with one of her sleeves as she walked to the bed. Then she nudged aside the embroidered curtains and crawled onto the mattress, letting the fabric close as she disappeared into the luxurious shelter.

Feeling a delightful little pulse in his groin, Erdgar started removing the rest of his clothes, ignoring the almost childish whines coming from beyond the canopy's curtain. When all of his flesh, from the most beautiful to the ugliest, was exposed to the air, he padded over to the bed and held a curtain aside so he could join his wife.

In the darkened world, he remained beside Danetta, holding her close with one arm. The other one reached for the cord of her robe, untying it.

Her perfume truly was fantastic.

"Danetta," he whispered through her curls, "do you remember when you were on display to all the curious men those years ago? When you were being sold?"

Her response was a puppy-like whimper and another sniff.

He felt the smooth flesh of her belly, and then he curled his fingers and let the backs of his fingernails graze her. He grinned in the dark when he heard her intake of excited breath.

"Answer me." Erdgar hoped his voice wasn't too harsh.

"I ... yes, I remember."

Careful little rustling sounds floated up as his fingertips slid down to her pubic hair. "Do you remember the name of the man who purchased you as a wife?"

"Darling?"

Erdgar stopped her with a stern, "The name, Danetta, strictly the name, and abandon the titles."

Her shoulders flinched in his one-armed embrace. "Er ... Erdgar Adurant?"

"Ah, good." He traced a line down the opening under the curly hair, where he knew moisture would soon appear. "You were married then, and you were taken to your new home, and given many luxuries. What was the name of the man who offered these delights to you?"

"Erdgar Adurant?"

"Yes, Madam, and I know that man doesn't regret sharing his wealth with you." He tapped the soft labia with his fingertips. The light murmurs that came from his wife had his cock stiffening. "He was quite enraptured with you. Not only were you beautiful, but you also seemed gentle, respectful, and loyal. How could he not purchase you?"

"But ... please, don't be cross," Danetta said, as if she wanted to give him a meaningful statement.

He wouldn't have any of it. "Now, the man who hid his face from you, because he was such a disgraceful coward, what was his name?" He chose that moment to lightly reveal and then press against her clitoris.

Her form jolted. Her hair seemed to tremble, spreading more of her wonderful pear and vanilla scent into the darkness. A single yelp came from her.

"Answer me, Danetta."

"Erdgar ... ah ... Adurant?"

His nose and mouth sought out her throat, and after he kissed her there, he whispered, "Veeeeeeeeeery good."

"But!" She still wanted to rebel? Charming. "You were never a coward!"

His tongue ran up her throat. Her lightly sweetened skin, which still had a naturally salty base of a flavor, was quite delectable. "Don't be contrary, Darling Wife. Now, when that peacock, Kristof, slashed another man's mask apart, that poor, wretched man thought he'd be spurned by his lovely wife. Panic and terror froze his mind, but you, Danetta, you kissed him; you fretted over him, and you proved to him that he had no reason to hide his face. What was that man's name?"

"Erdgar Adurant?"

Circles, tight little circles were traced over the hot clitoris, and Erdgar pressed himself closer to her, the head of his erection rubbing against her silken thigh. He loved the warm, soft texture against his sensitive cock.

"Aaaaah!! Erdgar!" One of her hands reached up to grip his free hand, the one on the arm that held her so lovingly.

"Danetta, what is the name of the man who sired your children? Who filled your belly up so you could give him that piece of happiness?"

She gasped a few times, but he waited patiently. She eventually managed to say, "Erdgar Adurant?"

"That's a precise answer, Sweet One, but you have one more question." Erdgar kissed her throat again, sinking a finger deep within his wife's damp channel. "This question might seem redundant and obvious, but I believe you will forgive me. What is the name of Erdgar Adruant's wife, the woman he adores, the woman he knew would grow old one day, because that's simple common sense?"

He sought out a ridge of nerves that would soak her in madness, stroked it, loved it, and he put his teeth onto her throat. As all of this happened, his wife cried out, "Danetta Adurant!"

A quick, harmless little bite, and then he said, "Exactly." He heard her limbs swipe against the blanket on the mattress. Then there was the low, coo-like noises rolling out from her lips. "You're my wife, and I love you."

He pulled away and out of her. Then he folded his legs to kneel before Danetta's bottom. It was easy to nudge her quivering thighs and settle over them, sinking his erection into her. She was perfectly tight for him, yet slick and throbbing.

He grunted over her.

Was she embracing him?

Perhaps. She was kissing him. He could taste her.

Withdrawing, shoving back in, so clinging, so wet ...

He loved her so much.

He refused, adamantly refused to let her think she could lose any of his affection over fine little lines in her face. Stupid, absolutely stupid! He was the one with half a body's worth of melted flesh! He didn't have his youth to lean on anymore.

Back and forth, back and forth ... she was moaning out his name, nearly singing it. He cursed. He didn't curse her. He simply gave out random curses, whatever his brain threw out.

The mattress seemed to be rocking with their bodies. He could feel the motion. They might as well have been rocking the entire planet.

"Erdgar!!" Her cunt was squeezing him so much that it was nearly painful. Her body squirmed and arched. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh ... Oh!!"

Yes ... yes!

His breath was rough, hot, putting a damp thickness in the air.

The semen was rising up from his testicles.

Soon ... soon ... a matter of seconds ...

Yes!

Waving out from his cock, pleasure, delicious hot pleasure, singing his senses, and all he could do was sink his fingernails into Danetta's hips and ram his cock as deep as possible.

Yes ...

Yes ...

"I love you so much."

He thought he was the one who said that.

Then he realized that Danetta said it, and he had said the same thing a moment after.

***

The End

12