A Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Becky turned to me and said, "Quiet! Here comes my mom!" and quickly grabbed my camera. She turned the camera towards herself and positioned it to view her pussy and then spread her legs wide. Just as Renee exited the house Becky started taking pictures of my cock buried deep inside her, raising slightly on a few shots, just to show she was truly impaled.

Renee looked at us and damn near dropped the drinks…"You little shit!" she yelled out. "I found him!"

"Oh com'on mom, you told us to decide on more pictures!" Becky squealed with delight at the look on her mom's face.

"I…I…I know, but I never thought I'd walk out and find my daughter sitting down with my neighbors cock up her pussy! Jesus, Becky!" Renee stammered.

"Oh God mom, you'll never believe how big his cock feels inside you!" Becky cood with delight, "and I got some great shoots of it too!"

"Better slide off Becky. I think your mother is going to overload." I said, without too much conviction. I wanted that sweet, tight thing and hated it as she rose up and saw my cock finally being squeezed out.

"Oh my God!" Becky cried out and shuddered as she stood pulling my cock out of her. Turning she planted a kiss on my cheek and said, "That was awesome! I gotta pee, be right back!"

"Well, I guess I've been out classed by my daughter, fuck!" Renee said as she sat down and added, "I suppose you're happy! You want your drink?"

"After that? You damn right." I said and added, "You and your daughter are damn special Renee! I can't believe how open you two are to share in this kind of thing!" and grabbed for the drink. It was then when an idea popped into my head. I leaned over grabbed Renee by one breast, massaged gently, and whispered in her ear…"have you ever had anal sex?"

Renee sat back and just looked at me, her eyes telling more than her mouth ever could.

"You…you want to fuck me in the ass?" she whispered back at me and added, "What about Rebecca?"

I smiled and said, "I love to fuck her ass too, but I was thinking more down line of her taking pictures while we did it. After all, she's pretty good with the camera, in case you didn't notice!"

"Holy shit! That's pretty fuckin' perverted, don't you think?" almost choking on the drink, now at her lips.

"Not sure?" I shrugged and without stopping added, "Any more so than what we've been doing?"

"But Becky doesn't know I like anal sex. What's she going to think about me?" Renee said, grabbing my hand that held her tit, a look of horror on her face.

"Don't know, but she sure thinks her mother's pretty hot so far…" I trailed off and then added, "Besides she might be into it too, who knows?"

"Jesus, I'd love that cock of yours in my ass, but you're going to have to bring it up with Becky…understand?" Renee said in a low voice. "And if she shys away that's it. We can figure out another time for you to slip me that big, brown eye, pokin' wonder worm!" she said, smiling at me.

"Done." was all I said, and turned to watch Becky's return in all her nude glory.

"Well, what have you two been up to? What kind of pics are we taking now?" Becky asked as she approached the table, her firm young breasts bouncing sweetly and smile on her face.

Renee dropped her head slightly, placed her hand up by her face and pretended to take a sip from her drink, as I launched into the question of Becky's participation.

"Hey Beck… well your mother was telling me about a fantasy of hers. She said she'd need me to help with it, so I can't take the pictures. We were wondering if you'd like to give it a try?" I said, looking up at her.

"Really! Me? What kind of fantasy mom?" Becky asked surprised and seemingly elated.

I spoke for Renee again, with as much tact as I could muster, "It involves… anal sex, Becky. And your mom's afraid you'll think she's perverted or something, especially asking you to take the pictures… but, whadda ya say, sweetie?"

Becky turned slowly to her mother, saying, "Mommmm, you want to have anal sex like in the porno movie we watched? You want Mike to put his cock up your butt and me to take pictures….Holy shit, MOM!"

Renee never looked up, simply nodded her head and said nothing.

"Becky we understand if you don…" and she cut me off quickly, almost shouting.

"Not want to! I was so fuckin' horny watching that video. I'll do it just to watch! I don't know if I'll ever let my boyfriend have my ass, but I sure would love to see how it's done up close! Becky beamed with delight.

Renee's head shot up, eyes wide, looking at her daughter in wonderment.

"Unbelievable." was all she could say.

Becky ran off into the house and quickly returned with a bottle of lubricant.

"Here mom, you'll need this, that's for sure!" she said looking at me and added, "Mike's cock is pretty big!" and giggled delightfully.

"OK then, I'm the photographer.. right? So here's the way I see this happening." Becky stated, jumping into her role with glee.

"Mom. I want you to take the oil and get Mike ready. You know, oil his cock really good, use both hands and make sure it's good and stiff when you're done! Mike, you come over here and stand in front of mom." Becky directed.

I grinned at Becky and did as she asked. Renee slowly looked at Becky, almost dumbfounded and then to me, reaching out she pulled my cock towards her and began sucking me… click….click…click the camera went, as Becky giggled more.

"Now the oil Mom!" Becky demanded.

Renee opened the bottle and squeezed a generous portion of oil on my cock and began to really massage it in, using long strokes and pulling my cock head hard as she made each pass. Becky caught every stroke and giggled even more delightedly when Renee reached between my legs, rubbed oil down the crack of my ass and stopped to give my balls the final rub.

"God mom, you're good!" Becky said and then turned to me. "OK, lover boy. It's your turn… do a real good job now! Remember, the camera never lies!"

I turned Renee around and asked her lay across the table. When she was in position I squatted down and began to oil her ass and pussy. Click..click….click. Becky stood over me getting close ups of every move, so close I could feel her pussy rubbing my arm as she took pictures.

Keeping one hand between her legs, I massaged Renee's clit and began working her rectum with the fingers of my other hand…Click…click…click went the camera, stopping only long enough for Becky to whisper in my ear, "You're veeery gooood. I'm starting to think that I want…" and she trailed off, giving me a wink.

Renee was ready… and so was I, Renee's breathes had been coming in shorter and shorter bursts, when I started to slide my cock in. I stopped just as my cock head reached half away in Renee's ass and looked at Becky, she took the cue and snapped a picture and I slowly sank my cock in, to the strobe of Becky's flashes. Renee cried out softly and clutched the table tightly… "Easy, please…you are big!" she squealed.

Renee rose up enough to let her tits swing freely and Becky captured there wild swinging and her mother's face as I pounded Renee's ass. Giggling non-stop now, Becky moved here and there taking picture after picture of her mother's reaming and then suddenly stopped….

I was near exploding in Renee's generous ass and knew from the quivering of her hips that Renee too, was very close, when I felt Becky's fingers close around my balls and start massaging. I snapped my head around and saw Becky swatting next to me, one hand working my balls and the other rubbing her clit furiously, a wild eyed look on her face.

"Keep going, don't stop! No one said I couldn't cum too, did they?" she said with short, husky gasps and removed her hand from my balls, only to slide up and insert a finger in my ass. She rubbed herself harder and drove her finger in my ass keeping time with my thrusts into her mother's ass.

Renee started first, screaming out, "Oh my fucking God, I'm going to cum soooo hard!" Legs quivering wildly, she arched her back and drove her ass back into my cock to sink it and hold it there. I felt her pelvic spasms starting and from deep inside where my cock head lay, I felt pressure and I knew I was going to cum too.

"Jesus Renee, I'm going to fill your ass…I…I…I'm cuuummmmmminggggg!" I shouted and drove my hips even harder to meet Renee's ass pressure, keeping our bodies welded together I pumped and pumped my cum into her ass….

Becky sensing we were releasing, quickly removed her finger from my ass and grabbed my balls again, feeling them as I pumped cum into her mother and started screaming herself, "Oh God you guys, I'm going to cum too…Oh my God…Oh my…I'mmmmmmmm cummmming!"

Renee, spent, lay flat on the table, moaning about how good her ass felt and shaking with aftershocks. I put my hands out to hold myself up, when I felt Becky's arms wrap around my waste and her firm tits against my back. "Jesus, I've never cum that hard before." she mumbled and reached around grabbing my cock, feeling it's last pulsing throbs.

"I gotta have that cock of yours in my ass. I'll give you my number, just me tell where and when." she whispered, as I started to rise and pull out of Renee's ass. Becky released me and watched in fascination as my cock emerged and a thick stream of cum followed it. Grabbing the camera, she took several more pictures and smiled at me...

We finished the evening at my place. I got the girls into the hot tub and went inside to down load the pictures… I heard the laughing and talk of porn stars and how awesome the day had been and I thought again…. "God Bless Maui!"

12