A Day on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First – that sounds so clinical and yes and no. I have thought about you from time to time." That was it. No details. Somehow this personal talk changed the entire paradigm for her and probably for me.

"Ok. Enough for today. I've got to go to bed. It's late." She got up and started washing up. I was hard as a rock. Probably never been so turned on in all my life. She came out of the bathroom wearing a black and white pajama outfit a few minutes later. Michelle got underneath the covers.

"You can join me under here but you have to remember I'm your sister. We can't do anything."

I went underneath her covers with her. Holding her breasts. Hard as a rock. I wanted her so bad. We just lay there not saying a word.

"Ben, take care of yourself or you won't sleep. It doesn't bother me at all,"

"Will you help?" I asked.

"No," but I'm here for you. Fuck it. I whipped my dick out and started beating off with my right hand. She lay next to me watching every single movement. My left hand played with her stomach and pulled up her night shirt to expose her breasts. My lips went down on her left breast which was closer to me and I heard her a moan escape her lips. I played with myself until started to feel my orgasm approach. She evidently knew as well and pulled her bottoms down so I could cum on her without making too much of a mess.

She said good night and kissed me with a peck on the lips. That was it. When I woke up in the morning, she had already left. Never in my life had I felt so alone. I could barely work that day. What happened needed to be discussed. She was my sister. It was crazy and I didn't regret it for a second.

Something changed in her. She went out all day and when she came back, she was back to where we were years ago – being the mean older sister. Everytime she'd go to bed, she'd hop in and ignore me. I felt emasculated and alone night after night. She never said a word to me.

Finally, in probably the pussiest way you, I confronted her. I decided to turn the tables on her.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Neither. I'm not in the mood," she said.

For whatever reason, I couldn't let it go. I was obsessed. It was a cross between insecurity and knowing exactly what's up for as much as I didn't want to admit it.

I started rubbing her back. She pushed my hands back and told me she couldn't do it. She had admitted to me back in the game of truth or dare before that her biggest fantasy was someone taking complete control of her.

As I was rubbing her back, I could tell she enjoyed it. I pushed her down on the bed face first. She radiated sexuality. I ripped her shirt off her, exposing her breasts to the bed.

She made a primal noise which there is no way I can do justice by trying to replicate. Michelle needed me to take control. I ripped off her underwear, exposing that perfect body once again.

I was about to just take her. This was completely consensual without the words actually being said. We were both completely in tune with each other. I was just about to shove my cock into her when she said this to me and I knew she was serious:

"I'm not ready to actually have you inside of me. I don't think I can have sex with my brother, even after everything."

I was at a loss. Putting my dick inside her was all my body craved, but she was my sister and I knew I couldn't, so I stopped reluctantly and lay on my back.

We both lay there for awhile without saying a word. She knew I was wound up and could have taken her so easily. After a while, she lay up next to me with her back to me. I spooned her, still wound up.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I'm just not ready for that, but I want to take care of you."

As she was laying with her back to me, I leaned on my left with my dick nestled between her ass cheeks.

Unexpectedly, she let out a moan. I started rubbing my dick against her ass cheeks and enjoying it. I wanted her not to stress and made it clear that this was great for me. Her hand moved down between her legs and she was playing with herself.

She looked over her right shoulder at me. "You remember Bonnie? She considered herself a virgin because she only let guys fuck her ass. I don't know if I can handle it inside me but I want you to get off."

She didn't need to say any more. I grabbed my dick and started to vigorously rub myself up and down her asshole. This seemed to be a great solution to avoid "real sex."

Her right hand went down to her pussy and played with it as a beat myself between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, my god!" she said over and over. I could feel her getting closer and closer to orgasm. She was so tiny and cute. I don't know why I did it, but I couldn't take it anymore. She was moaning, pleasuring herself, and I went for it. I took the tip of my cock against her ass and just pushed it in.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelped. She tried to escape it by going face down but I only mounted her and kept at it. I got carried away until I realized she was in tears.

"I want you to finish, but you have to get some lube or something if you want to do that. But you have to avoid my pussy. Only my ass."

I went to the bathroom and returned to have her on her back with her knees up to her chest. "Only the ass," she said.

I was about to mount her but the angle wasn't right, so I spun her over onto her hands and knees. I took my rock hard dick and pushed it up against her tiny ass. It slid in comfortably.

"Stop. Give me a second," she said.

She almost got in a fetal position, face down on my bed. I pounded away. She told me so softly to go slowly for awhile until she was used to it. The biggest issue was that she was hating it so I was trying to cum as quickly as possible. But then her hand moved to her pussy again nd she was playing with herself and moaning.

I was so close. She said, "wait, wait, wait," and I felt her ass tighten up on my cock as she came. She looked over at her shoulder and said "Fuck my ass as hard as you can until you cum."

I happily obliged, basically treating my own sister like a fuck toy as I had my way with her. She was doing this for me, spreading her ass cheeks as I pounded her. I was just about to cum when she told me to wait so she could have another orgasm. I had no idea that this was something my sister would even enjoy.

Finally, I told her I was going to cum and pounded away as my orgasm approached. She asked me about 5 seconds before I was ready if I about to cum and when I said yes, she spun around and took my cock in her mouth and let me cum. Her big lips engulfed my cock and she lay there looking so submissive as she took me in her mouth. I erupted into her mouth.

She asked me if I enjoyed myself. Was that a trick question? We held each other for awhile and then she told me that anal sex is ok but no vaginal sex because it makes it real. There was no way I could have been more excited about what our future would bring.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories