A Day Out With His Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not know what to do or think as Sofia released her grip, but Tracy's hand replaced hers. Before I could rationalize things the flash had gone again, and Sofia now seemed to argue it was her turn to have one with me on her own. It did not seem to matter as the girls took control; and decided things. Once they had both had their turns in different places, including a surprise to myself when Sofia knelt down so her hand had a hold of me, and her eyes were close to my cock and she opened her mouth and pretended she was about to take me deep into her throat.

"That's enough girls! No more like that, this is getting out of hand!" I declared.

"Why, it's just a bit of fun!" Tracy laughed.

"Well for one thing, if you two are not careful I will have an accident, and one of you just may get a face full of me!" I shyly replied.

"Really? Can we see you shoot your cream please? We've never seen that, not even on the net!" she giggled.

"No! If you want to see that sort of thing, why not get John to help you out?" I growled.

Sofia asked her friend what I had said, and when she understood she started urging Tracy to do it. John seemed in two minds, but no sooner had Sofia spoken to him, he appeared at Tracy's side and grinned from ear to ear. After much protesting she gave in and knelt down, but said she wanted her hair to cover most of her face. I laughed and told her it was too late to hide as she had exposed everything already with me. She gave up and agreed.

I resumed the role of photographer and snapped a few off as they moved positions. Each time Tracy or John said they wanted to try a different way, Tracy held her grip on his tool, and soon this had a dire effect on John; he shot his load just as Tracy pretended she was about to suck his cock and she copped the lot, mostly over her face, but some into her mouth. She coughed and spluttered a few times and seemed to be ready to kill him, but after getting her composure back she leaned closer and closed her mouth over the head of his deflating cock. This in turn just revived John suddenly and his cock sprung to attention again.

My fingers seemed to click away on their own and my eyes focused on her mouth as he arched his back and his cock moved deeper into her. At first she pulled back, and he seemed to push forward more, but after a few moments of this she seemed to forget her worries and began accepting it into her mouth freely. I felt my balls begin to tighten as I watched her lovingly, and eagerly taking more and more of his cock, and I knew I would probably explode with the slightest touch from my hand, but I did not have to even try and touch myself.

I felt a warm, moist mouth engulf my pulsing cock. It was obvious whose mouth it was as John and Tracy were busy in front of my eyes. Slowly and delicately her mouth probed around the opening at first, before taking the head inside. As her tongue began to get a feel of it I felt the first onslaught of my impending explosion. I knew I should warn her at least, if not pull back, but as it had been so long since I had last had sex, my cock took charge and moved further into her mouth, before it decided it was time and it exploded.

Spurt after spurt shot into the back of her throat, and all the time I was expecting to hear her gulp for air, but she just took it deeper, as her lips tightened around my shaft. A few more spurts and I felt myself begin to deflate, but she still had not stopped her sucking motions. Finally the spurts stopped, and after a few brief moments in which I presumed she had taken to catch her breath, I heard her gulp loudly as she swallowed her mouthful of my juices, and she started to suck and pull at my half-hard member.

Not knowing what to do, whether to stop or just stay and enjoy the moment, I stood still and soon my cock was coming back to life. This surprised me as I had never recovered that quickly in the last ten or so years. She had one hand around the base of my shaft, and it was pulling back and forth as her mouth went to work again on the remaining part that was exposed. It felt so warm and nice that I knew I would not have the power to stop her, and relented my position and was happily accepting her ministration. Her free hand was cupping my balls and lightly squeezing and pulling at them until my cock was as rigid as before.

I felt good with her actions, but was also aware of the problems that could arise. I knew that for them this had started out as fun, and now it was at a stage where they were feeling their hormones develop, as their inhibitions subsided. I knew I had to try and get control back, but was not sure how. I also presumed, and hoped, that this was as far as any of them would go, as I was sure they would not want to take the next step and have sex openly in front of each other, but I was wrong again.

Sofia released my balls and started pulling on my hand. I looked down and she grinned as she pointed toward where Tracy and John were. I looked across and was shocked when I saw John on top of Tracy, and he was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. I looked back at Sofia just as she removed her mouth from my cock, and she lay down on the floor and opened her legs, waiting for me to follow suit and fuck her.

It was the most inviting and wonderful thing I could have ever have hoped for, but being almost sure that it was her first time, I did not want to rush her, nor did I want to hurt her. Instead of jumping on top of her and fucking away like a crazed dog, I slipped down between her legs, much to her surprise. I knew that most Japanese, especially younger ones, knew very little about the pleasures I was about to administer to this beautiful young woman, and I looked forward to seeing and hearing her reactions once I began.

My tongue slowly ran circles around the outer edges of her neatly trimmed pussy, as it made its way inwards to the opening, like a boat being pulled inwards into a whirlpool. The closer I got to my target, the more she twisted and squirmed as she felt this new sensation. Her initial moans turned into cat-like purrs as my oral extension began to the entrance to her cave of pleasure.

As her pleasure increased, so too did her movements and sounds. First they were small and just noticeable, then they became more pronounced until she was moaning and gasping uncontrollably as she spread her legs wider and raised her knees to give me even better access to her womanhood. Her hands were grabbing at my ears and she was holding my head firmly in places, as she seemed to try and force it even further inside of her opening.

As I kissed, and sucked on her tasteful offerings she exploded with a scream, and I tasted her delightfully warm nectar, as it flooded out and into my waiting mouth. Her body rose with each squirt and her legs closed tight around my ears until I thought I would be crushed.

When her body eventually went limp I extracted my face from her dripping pussy and came up for air and was pleasantly shocked to see Tracy and John both suckling one their friends nipples, as she held John's hard cock in one hand, and the other was rubbing Tracy's pussy. After watching this beautiful sight for a few seconds I reached up for my camera and snapped a few pics of what seemed an innocent, yet beautiful scene of three young friends giving pleasure to each other.

Her body once more began to writhe about as her heat built towards another peak and my cock was twitching, which told me it was time to take the next step. I grabbed a pillow, and gently lifting her arse, I slipped it beneath her and moved forward until I could go no further as my head was almost touching the two young people who were giving her breasts pleasure. I slowly ran my cock around the outer lips of her moist opening, making sure she was prepared for what was about to happen next, and once it felt ready and slick, she opened her legs wider, and I knew she was ready for me to begin.

Gently pushing forward, my cock entered her warm crevice. At first I only went in until the head had disappeared and I stayed still so she had time to adjust to the new sensation, as well as still have time to tell me to stop. As she did not complain, but instead she seemed to be trying to lift her body to meet mine, I edged in a little deeper and then slowly pulled back out. With each such movement her moans grew as her hips began lifting and lowering, trying to take control of the action.

As I started moving a little faster and deeper each time, it was not long before I felt her 'barrier', and it was then that I knew for sure that she was a virgin. Being ever so careful I came to rest on her hymen and would gently push at it a little so she would get used to the intrusion, then I would pull back until my cock was almost out and then push back in again; repeating this motion for a few times, trying to gauge her reactions, as well as waiting for the rise of her next orgasm from the mouths of her friends.

When the time came I again pulled back, but this time when I pushed back in, I did so harder, as my cock pushed through her barrier and continued until it was buried as far as it could go. As she moaned and her legs tightened I hit bottom and stopped. Waiting for her pain to lessen, and being ready for me to start the real pumping action that was to come.

Her inner muscles were tightening and going loose rapidly as my cock began to boil. I knew if I did not start again soon I would explode from her grip. Her arse began to push up at me and I knew she was over the initial shock and pain, so I began my movements again. The first few strokes were slow and deliberate, but as each came and went my tempo increased as I felt her urgency in getting my cock entering into her body.

By then her two friends had stopped and were sitting beside her, and taking in the sight before them of my cock going in and out of her dripping hole, as I kept myself raised on my straight arms, as she wrapped her legs around my waist and tried to pull me even deeper inside. The flash of the camera alerted me to the fact that John again had the camera and was making sure he got plenty of action shots. Her pussy was clutching and squeezing me tight as my balls began to tighten and my cock began to throb, as I felt the mushroom-like head of my cock begin to grow; I knew I was about to unleash my sperm deep inside of her unless I could loosen her grip.

"Sofia, stop! I'm about to cum! Please release me!" I called.

She did not understand my words and thought I was angry, which had the effect I was after, just not the way I had meant it to be. I quickly pulled back and just as my cock emerged it began spewing its juices up and over her pussy, landing on her stomach, as her friends eyes watched in delight, to see such an event.

As I finished spewing my juice over her body I looked up to see Tracy lean down and kiss her friend, as her friend put her arms around her body and held her tight. Once more the show of innocent affection was on display for John and I, only this time they did not care, as it all seemed right and proper. The longer they kissed, the deeper and passionate it became. Their bodies were joined as one and they were enjoying every moment of it; maybe even more then when John and I had our cocks buried deep inside of our respective partners. Finally Tracy came up for air.

"John, you want to fuck Sofia as well? She wants to feel you inside her as well!" she said, more like a request than an order.

He was very quick to take their offer and he was soon guiding his cock into her well of pleasures. I grabbed the camera again and took a few pics, knowing they would have to be deleted once we had seen then later, but also to show these young people how naturally beautiful sex can be, when done with kindness and passion. As I clicked away Tracy was on her hands and knees as she alternated between kissing Sofia's tits and pushing her tongue back, deep inside of her mouth.

"You can fuck Tracy if you like!" John said, he pointed to her gaping pussy, exposed between her bent legs.

I would never have expected to be offered such a night like this, nor did I think I would be able to get my cock erect again after two times in quick succession, but my cock had other ideas as I gazed at her wonderful pussy. It almost looked like it was 'winking' at me and trying to give me the 'come-on' as it opened and closed ever so slightly. The more I watched, the harder my cock became until I knew it was telling me to go ahead and join the fun.

I crawled behind her on my knees, and after grabbing her arse cheeks and spreading them more, my cock was at her entrance, and soon my brain switched off and my cock took control once more. The deeper it went in, the more Tracy groaned and the more she groaned the more Sofia writhed beneath her.

John, being a much younger guy then me, was also able to shoot his load many more times, and quicker then I was able. As he watched me entering his friend, and he was pumping deep inside of the other, his face contorted and his body arched as he shot his load deep inside of her. I knew I should have had more sense and told him to pull out, but it was too late, the damage had been done, and I just prayed he had not impregnated one or both girls.

As his cock shrank and plopped out, Tracy called him to come closer, where is did not hesitate in taking his cock into her mouth, and she sucked it clean; taking both his and Sofia's sticky juices as well. Her actions took me over the edge unexpectedly and I felt myself ready to explode once more. I tried to pull out but she quickly stopped sucking John's cock, and she told me she wanted to feel me do it inside of her. That was too much for me and my juices erupted inside of her dripping pussy.

By the time I had my cock out of her pussy I had the need to go to the bathroom, so excused myself and left, but as I walked away Sofia said something to Tracy, but I did not understand. I got a warm washer and cleaned my cock and then proceeded to the toilet. Once finished I returned to the room to see John taking pics of the girls.

Sofia was still on her back, but Tracy now had her legs across Sofia's chest, and her pussy was at Sofia's mouth, and her tongue was licking at our mixed juices. I did not know how this had begun, but as john saw me enter he explained that Sofia had said she wanted to do as Tracy had, but since I had left she could not, so Tracy offered her, her pussy to taste the two of us. My cock twitched, even though it did not rise to a full erection, it did rise slightly however.

The girls continued with their actions until Tracy finally said it was her turn, and she slipped off and spread her legs and waited for Sofia to try. They did not seem to care that they were doing what most people in their country would consider very bad; instead they did what their hormones told them to do, as John and I squatted back and watched them. Finally they seemed spent, and as they sat up they whispered to each other and laughed.

"Now it's your turn! You watched us suck each other, now we want to watch you two! It's only fair!" Tracy laughed.

"I'm not Gay!" John cried out in shock. "I'm not sucking a guys cock!"

"What about you teacher? Will you show us how a guy sucks another guys cock?" she asked, as Sofia reached for my cock and began to stroke it into a fuller erection.

"Well, it's not something I had even thought of before all this started, but you are right, if you two girls can do that, then there is no reason why we shouldn't do the same for you both!" I answered as I looked at John to gauge his reaction.

"If you like you can suck mine and I will close my eyes and think it is Tracy, but I will not suck yours!" he coyly replied.

Tracy explained to Sofia and the girls both clapped their hands and said that would be fine, as long as they saw one of us suck the others cock. John looked like a frightened little child as I drew nearer to him. I slowly eased him back until he was prostrate on the floor. I moved to his side and lent down until I was close to him and took a gentle hold of his cock.

"Are you ready for this John? Remember, anything that happens between friends and does not hurt anyone, is just fun and pleasure. It is not wrong to enjoy being pleased!" I said and he nodded agreement.

I began slowly and took just the head of his cock into my mouth and softly ran my tongue on the under-side before slowly taking more and more until I had almost the full length of it inside my mouth. Slowly moving back and forth I continued to suck him gently until I felt him relax and his body was eagerly pushing up to meet my mouth. He was obviously enjoying my actions, and maybe because I had more knowledge than the girls on how to suck a guys cock, as I had done this many years ago with my first wife when we had 3-somes and she had insisted I let her see.

He did not take long before I felt him tense up and his cock began to throb inside my mouth. I gave it a few more rapid sucks before taking most of it deep into my mouth, and with my tongue rubbing the underside of his cock, I sucked him tight and felt him release his juice. He did not have as much now as before, and I was thankful for that, as I knew a younger guy had a very large amount of sperm when he blows. Pulling my head away and looking at the girls, Tracy smiled.

"Did he do it in your mouth?" she giggled.

I opened my mouth and let his juices roll out and onto the floor in front of their eyes, as they both clapped and cheered.

"Come on John, that looked so sexy, why don't you try it now?" she laughed.

I did not think they would budge his stance, but was pleasantly surprised when he reached for my cock, without saying a word, and pulled it to his waiting mouth. I looked down and saw that his face was twisted and his eyes closed, but I was happy that he was willing to join in and give his friends the pleasure of seeing him return the favour. He was not very good at it, and that was to be expected, but it still felt nice regardless. But due to my age I knew he would have a hard time in getting me to the finish line, so after five minutes I lied and said my cock was sore and I needed to stop. They accepted my words and John seemed relieved as well.

Explaining that I needed to clean myself and feel fresh, I went to the bathroom and started the shower. As I stepped under the water I was surprised to see the three students follow and join me. We took turns in washing each other's backs and genitals, as each of us guys kissed and fondled the closest girl. By the time we were finished John was again erect and wanting to know if he could have sex again.

"Well, it is fine with me if the girls want, but the best I can offer right now is my tongue!" I laughed as they dried themselves and moved back into the bedroom.

For the rest of the night bodies changed positions as John fucked one then the other, and I sucked and licked at the other one. A few more times during the night I was able to get an erection and I gave each girl one or two more thrills as I showed them varied positions that they really seemed to enjoy. And of course by the end of the night John bacame used to sucking cock after I would help the girls to bring him back to life, and he realised it was all just 'part of the package', and reciprocated many times.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dangerous Assignment Mac Winslow agrees to protect a friends wife and daughter.in Erotic Couplings
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
More Stories