A Day Out With the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid His fingers up along the length of her shaven slit and prised open the slick, sticky lip until the soft pink inner flesh was open to His view. Taking the dildo firmly in His other hand, He pushed it deeply into her in one fast stroke and listened as her moan of pleasure was growled out against the cock deep in her throat. Looking up He saw her body arching gently, her head tilted back, her breasts lifting and falling with her ragged breath, the breeze teasing and caressing the taut nipples. Kneeling back a little to take in the whole picture she presented He began to fuck her cunt slowly. Long, deep thrusts in and out of her body. Twisting the dildo into her, watching as the muscles on her thighs tightened and her hips moved back and forth.

He stood slowly, pulling her hips upwards with the thrusting cock and stood in front of her. Leaning to her ear, He whispered softly, “Want to cum do you slut?”

The groaned out mewing sound from behind the thick dildo was reply enough for Him and He thrust the pink latex cock deep into her cunt, watching her body jerk once more. He knew the strain on her muscles would soon start to burn and He wanted her fresh and eager for Him when He fucked her, not writhing in pain that neither of T/them wanted.

He was going to give her pain: pain T/they both wanted. He was going to spank her out here in the open, to let the echo of flesh on flesh hit T/them both: He was going for fuck her till tears flowed, to twist and pull her nipples till she thought she would pass out, but He wanted her to want the pain, not endure it as her muscles were on fire.

Moving behind her now, He knelt and pressed the dildo deep into her, opening her holes with His other hand. Slipping from her cunt to her ass, spreading her open as the dildo plunged in and out of her, watching her cunt begin to flow as her hips bucked back and forth. The strangled sounds from her throat told Him she was gagging on the other dildo as she tried hard to keep it in her hungry mouth.

Standing slowly, lifting her hips with the dildo still firmly embedded inside her cunt, His hand landed with a sudden crack on the soft flesh of her ass. The cry from her lips startled Him as the dildo fell from her mouth. Smiling to Himself, He landed three more blows quickly and sharply on her ass and was rewarded by the already glowing handprint on her pale flesh.

He rubbed a gentle hand over the heat and watched as she shuddered, mumbling and whimpering she was sorry, oh so sorry for dropping the dildo. He grinned maliciously as He looked at it lying on the grass. Oh she’d pick that up and no worries.

He leant against her gently and whispered softly in her ear, “Keep THIS one in place slut. Do you understand me? This one stays in place.”

she nodded her reply, whimpering a soft yes as He pushed it deep into her cunt, feeling her slick walls begin to grip at it. Felt her thigh muscles tighten as she tried desperately to hold it in place. He knew it wouldn’t stay there long. she was too slick and wet to hold it. Gravity alone would see to that and what fun He would have “punishing” her for not obeying Him.

He stood back and watched with mild amusement as her body fought hard to hold the dildo. Watched as her thighs and cunt struggled to hold it in. Listening to her mewing protests as the slick dildo begin to slip agonisingly slowly from her soaking cunt. The protests coming from her, the choking sound of tears forming already as she realised what was happening. The now useless struggle as the dildo fell with a sort “pop” from her cunt to land on the grass between her spread limbs.

“Oh dear oh dear slut. What happened there? you lost the dildo?”

His words taunted her openly. His hand landing with a sharp crack on her ass and then again quickly between her open thighs to land on the slick fleshy lips of her cunt. her cries echoed once more round the glade as her body jerked twice against the blows. The words tumbling from her mouth as she tried to say sorry, to beg forgiveness, tears flowing from under the black silk to trace their way down her cheeks.

“please, oh god please Master….i tried…You saw me…I tried ohgodplease…I’m sorry Master.” Over and over the words fell from her mouth, music to His ears. Reaching up to gently release the rope that held her body taut, He began to lower her back to stand with her feet flat on the soft grass. The sigh of relieve from her loud in the silence.

she stood still a moment, legs trembling as she steadied herself. He allowed her a moment or two to gather her wits then began to loosen the rope that held her wrists, only to gather them together behind her back and bound them tightly once more, lifting them and looping the rope gently round her throat until they were high halfway up her back.

The movements pushed her back into a gentle arch that pressed her breast high, nipples jutting upwards and He reached round to tug them one at a time, tugging them upwards, pulling hard and then releasing them as her breasts bounced up and down gently. Oh she was magnificent. He was not going to fuck her here. The choice had been made. He was going to let her feel His cock then leave her wanting, needy in her heat. He was going to take her home, drag her into the sitting room and fuck her there.

This time, He was going to take her hard and fast on the floor, dragging her by the hair until she was in the middle of the room until she begged for Him to fuck her, to fill her cunt, to give her what she needed.

Slowly and gently He moved her forward and begin to bend her to the ground. Her knees giving way as He pressed her downwards. Taking her by the hair, He lowered her slowly, pressing her down until her face and shoulders were against the welcome coolness of the soft grass. Releasing her, He stood back and looked at her.

her face and shoulders flat against the ground, her hair falling over the green blades, her upper clothes still tucked up with her tender nipples brushing the grass as she struggled to breath steadily. her wrists held fast halfway up her back, with the tail ends of the rope falling free. her pale skin flushed in the soft light with the deep red handprints on the soft flesh of her ass. Walking behind her He stood and looked at the wide open thighs, held firmly in place by the makeshift bar and looked with satisfaction at the puffy red lips of her cunt, the moisture seeping freely now from her, coating her with that sweetness He loved to taste.

What a sight this slut was and all the time He knew she was well aware of the sight she presented to Him. He could almost feel her cringing as she lay there wide and open to His view. He could see her gentle shuddering as she knew he could see every inch of what He owned and by god He DID own her…body and soul.

He knelt beside her and traced a lazy finger along her body, reaching under her to allow the finger to nudge her tender nipples, to watch as she shifted to allow His finger to touch her. Moving slowly back up and over her ribcage to trace once more along the curves of her back and hips, over the hot skin of her flushed ass and along the gentle crack, lower until His fingers were dipping in and out of her cunt, slow gentle sliding movements as he body lifted and fell with the rhythm. His thumb reaching to nudge the tender swollen clit, watching her move slowly now with Him, her breath steady for now, but growing deeper with gentle satisfaction from His touch.

His fingers slick and covered in that sweet cunt honey He loved so well, slipping them from her cunt and sliding them slowly back and forth along the tight crack of her ass, watching with satisfaction once more as her slut flesh showed it’s obvious needs.

Watching her as her ass tightened a little as His single finger pushed inward, past that sweet tight ring until it was knuckle deep inside her, hearing her soft sigh of satisfaction once more as He began to finger fuck her tight ass, stopping only to manoeuvre another finger into the tight hole and then watching her…oh god…just watching the soft flush begin to cover her needy body.

He moved, a little awkwardly due to the confines of His jeans to settle between her spread thighs and with one hand somehow managed to free His cock to the soft breeze and the waiting, welcome heat of whichever hole He decided to fuck.

Pressing the head of His cock already slick itself with the silky strands of the pre-cum that threatened to explode into a full thick jet of cum the moment He entered her.

He knew this would take every ounce of His self control to carry out His decision not to allow her or Himself to cum until T/they got home. Once the decision had been made He refused to allow Himself to go back on it. He wanted to prolong her agony as well as His in order to make her cumming all that sweeter for the both of T/them.

He nestled the slick head of His throbbing cock against the soft wet lips of her cunt and saw her moved her hips back to take more…hissing softly He landed His hand sharply on her smooth ass, “Greedy slut…wait. I’LL decide how much and when you get Your Master’s cock!”

her heat was almost overwhelming and the need to slam fuck this delicious whore in front of Him was almost enough to kill Him. Yet Slowly oh god so slowly He began to push into her cunt, feeling the slick moist walls almost suck Him into her very depths. His cock began to twitch and His balls threatened to spill over high into her belly as her hips moved back along the length of Him. Oh fuck…and HE was supposed to be the Master. In temper his hand landed once more on her ass, like a single rifle shot in the silence. He was NOT having her force His body into defeat!

Slowly almost in pain, He pushed deep into her heat, feeling the moisture begin to coat Him, her soft moans of submission filling His ears. The soft plea of “yes Master, ohgod yes, please” loud in the peace that surrounded T/them. Her hips moving now, pulling Him into her, each stroke taking Him closer to the edge, hungry now she was for release and she knew well enough how hard it was for Him to resist.

With a curse, He pulled out of her cunt and landed another slap on her ass, goddamn this slut to hell and back for that was surely where she was intent on taking him!

The scent of her cunt rich on His cock as He leant back and looked at her, her body still arching and undulating lick a horny beast. Tempting Him, teasing Him, enticing Him to take what was already His anyway!

He pushed hard against the tight ring that kept her ass from Him with a low growl of fury and was rewarded as the tight muscle gave way with a soft “pop” and her cry came long and high from the floor.

“Slut” He hissed. “Tempt Me would you with that cunt of yours? Tease me with your slut ass high in the air? You know well enough who rules here and it’s not you.”

His voice was low and angry. Anger at Himself not her but she had no need to know that. She already knew how much power she held and she had no need to know that her body drove Him wild even now.

Her place was to serve, to be taken as and when HE wanted. He reached forward and took a handful of thick hair and pulled her back along the length of His driving cock, arching her spine like a finely tuned violin, the thigh muscles straining and burning now as He pulled her upwards along His cock.

Kneeling back, holding her firmly in place over His thick cock, buried ball deep in her ass, stretching it wide, her back arched, breasts high in the air He reached round and up to cup the full orbs with His free hand, squeezing gently at first then firmer and harder to run His fingers to the very tips and began to twist and pull her nipples, one after another.

His breath was ragged now as He fought to keep control over the throbbing deep need in His balls and with a deep growl He pushed her forward and heard the pop as His cock left her ass.

Standing on shaky legs, He pulled her to her feet and ripped the blindfold from her eyes, His face inches from hers.

“Home slut. Home then I will fuck you and finish this in my time.”

He bent to gather the dildos and packed them in the basket, His cock still stiff and bobbing in the air, her eyes trying to focus against what was now bright sunlight to her.

He took the ropes from her wrists without a word and she could feel His control almost caressing her.

He handed her skirt back to her without a word and ground out the command to release her ankles and to follow Him.

she did so silently, her mind in a whirl. What had she done wrong?

Why was He so angry?

What had she done wrong?

Silent tears fell down over her face as she pulled the skirt back up over her tender ass and cunt, pulling the shirt back over her breasts over the raw nipples.

Following Him silently she walked through the woods, the soft sunlight falling through the branches of the trees and struggled to keep up with His striding steps. Back at the car He placed the basket in the boot and stood up holding the pink latex dildo in His hand. “In the back slut. Skirt up, thighs wide and place that in your sluts cunt.”

The command stunned her as she knew T/they would be driving back through towns and villages and that she would be on show to half the world.

she climbed in the back of the car shaking with shock at the command He’s given her. Oh the shame of it. Having to sit in the car with her thighs wide and her cunt full of pink latex dildo. she pulled her skirt up high and spread her thighs slowly, her face red with shame. He stood at the side of the car and watched as she pushed the dildo into her soaking cunt, the lips red and puffy, slick and wet and bent down to the open door. “you will not cum slut, do you hear me? You will not cum until I finish fucking you.”

Slipping into the drivers’ seat He started the car and adjusted the mirror to take in the view of her body as well as the road behind them. “Now, I want to be able to see you, to watch you use that dildo and you will not cum until I say so. Do you understand me?”

she could only nod and whisper out a soft “yes Master” in reply as He climbed into the drivers seat and began the journey home. Watching her now and then as she began to touch herself gently, pressing the dildo into her hot wet hole. Soft mewing and whimpering filled the car as she struggle to stop herself from cumming. Her eyes closed slowly, a soft flush over her face, the gently sheen of sweat beginning to coat her thighs, mingling with the scent of her cunt in the confined space of the car.

A heady, needy scent that almost drove Him to stop the car and take her there and then. He watched her as her thighs twitched and her hips jerked up to take the dildo as she began to fuck herself in earnest now, her sharp white teeth nipping on her bottom lip to stifle the low groan of desire deep within her.

The journey home seemed to take forever for her as she bought herself again and again to the edge of an explosive orgasm.

“Oh please Master, pleaseohgod, let me cum….i beg You…Masterrrrrr.” The low groan of needy lust came from her mouth as He ground out one word.

“No!”

her head fell forward as she bit hard on her lip and held her hand still with the dildo inside her. The scent of her need was strong in the car now and she whimpered softly again and again as His eyes looked on….

Spread wide in the back of the car, her skirt in total disarray round the top of her milky thighs, her cunt swollen and puffy, wet and slick, the ache within her almost visible as He watched her then the road. His cock was at bursting point and He knew that when she got home, she would barely be through the door when she was on her knees with His cock buried in her soft slut flesh.

His eyes shot upwards at the sudden low groan of “ohnooooooo….oh godnooooooooo,”

He looked in the mirror to see her trying to clinch her thighs shut against the waves of pleasure that engulfed her. her thigh muscles taut as she held the dildo still deep within her and He grinned to Himself…oh punishment slaps when she got home for THAT one. Cumming without permission!

He watched as her heaving breasts began to settle and then asked her in a gentle low tone, “Enjoy that did you my lovely little whore?”

she looked up at Him, barely able to meet His eyes. “I’m sorry Master. Pleaseohgod.I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop it. Please, please forgive me, I couldn’t help it.” On and on came her pleas, already knowing that her ass would be soundly spanked for disobeying Him. Her voice tapering off to a low groan of almost painful begging.

Through the town and villages He drove, her body hot and flushed in the back of the car. Not a word passed between T/then as the car sped on, stopping only at red lights when it had to and then she would try to hide her face as her half naked body was on display to anyone who cared to look across from their own cars.

He knew well enough how she was cringing inside; how she wanted to be able to pull down the soft chiffon of the skirt, how she would want to be able to close her legs.

“slut. Close your legs. Pull down the skirt. And leave the dildo inside that soft wet whoreflesh.”

she groaned softly. Half with relief and half with overwhelming desire as her shaky hands pulled the sheer material down over her still aching burning thighs. Shifting as little now to ease the tenderness in her stretched ass and puffed up cunt lips.

Not far now was the thought that went through her mind. Not far till the safety of their home and the day would end with the hard fuck she wanted…needed…ached and burned for.

The car pulled up and He got out of the car, opened the rear door for her and knew that the picture to the watching world was one of a kind, considerate, loving couple and only she could sense the deep lust that lay in Him. The self control He’d exercised all that afternoon and she took His hand as He reached out to steady her shaking legs. Leaning close into her, His lips brushed her cheek and up to her ear. “The dildo slut. It stays in your cunt until I say otherwise. Do you understand me? You will walk to the door and keep it deep inside that tight little hole I own.”

she groaned softly once more and leant against Him as she clenched her cunt walls tightly around the stiff cock inside her. Walking slowly, awkwardly round the car and gasped softly as she lifted her foot up onto the pavement, holding her breath as the dildo slipped a little. Reaching the door seemed to take a lifetime for her as she held the slippery latex cock in her soaking cunt. Not just her aching hole now. Her thighs, her swollen puffy outer lips and the soft shaved mound seemed to be coated with her sweet cunt juices and He followed her with a wave to the neighbours in the front garden.

Once at the door, He took His key and opened it with a soft whisper. “I love you my sweet whore, you know that don’t you?”

she nodded with a soft smile as He opened the door for her and took a careful step into the hall, turning to face Him to lift her face for His kiss and cried out as in one swift movement He kicked the door shut and grabbing the high pony tail dragged her into the hallway. Pushing her up against the wall and lifting her skirt high over her naked still red ass.

“Hold up your skirt madam.”

she did so quickly, instinctively obeying His command, grasping the soft material and holding it high up round her waist, her heart beating deep inside her breast. The soft hiss of the belt round His waist hit her ears and she tried to turn her head to plea with Him. His hand tugged her head back to the wall and He wrapped the belt quickly round His free hand and without warning landed the belt across the top of her thighs, a cry of pain leaving her mouth in a rush of breath. Again the belt landed, this time on the soft hot flesh of her ass, her body jerking against the sharp biting pain that ripped across her.