A Day to Remember

Story Info
19-year-old has his first gay experience in a movie theater.
1.1k words
4.03
131k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers

It was a cold stormy day and there was nothing to do. I was so bored. I decided to go to the local movie theater and see what was playing.

It was some action flick. I am a sucker for soft core porn. I sat in the back for this very reason. It was getting hot between the boy and the girl. There were barely any other people in the theater. I started jacking through my pants. I couldn't stand it any longer. No one was looking. I pulled it out. I was enjoying myself. The scene had moved on but I didn't care. I continued on. I had closed my eyes apparently because I felt someone tap me on the shoulder without seeing them coming. I quickly put it away saying, "Sorry, sir I got a little carried away." I called him sir because I noticed that he had the uniform from the movie theater and a little name tag.

The scene became lighter and I could see his nametag. Erik. He said, "No, I was just wondering if you wanted any help?"

I said, "Well, I'm not really gay if you mean from you..."

"Damn." He seemed angry.

"I'm sorry to make you angry," I whispered as not to disturb the other guests.

"It's totally fine," he said obviously still wanting something. I could see a little tent in his khakis. "But have you ever tried it with a guy before?"

"Well, to tell you the truth I've never been laid. I just turned 19 last week."

"It's time to try," He said in a leading tone.

"Umm..," I stammered.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes if you are interested." He left with a smile.

"How could I?" muttered the voice in my head. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't even had sex with a girl yet let alone experimented with guys. My penis disagreed with the voice in my head. He was standing at attention saying, "I really want to do something better than your hand."

I nervously rose from my seat, putting my hands in my jeans pocket to conceal my treasure. I walked out took a left and went to the bathroom. I started whistling as I entered. I always whistled when I was nervous. I knew this would be an experience to remember.

I could see some feet inside one of the stalls. The door was not locked. I pushed it open slowly. As I entered I saw a man, older than I, but he was not the movie theater clerk. However, he was jacking off. As I opened the door I apologized. He didn't even pay attention to me until after his cum came out. He got a little spot on his shirt.

"It's totally fine, dude. Guess my wife has a little cleaning to do." He walked out.

I check the other stalls, nobody. I waited for a few minutes and then decided that he was just pulling my leg. As I was walking out, I passed somebody. It was he. He pushed me back into the restroom, apologizing that he took so long.

We went to the far handicapped stall. He told me, "I know this is your first time so I will be your guide today."

"Okay," I responded.

"No talking," he said, "just do what I say."

I nodded.

"Now take off your clothes." I began to rip them off as quickly as I could. "Slow down," said he. I took my clothes off in the slowest sexiest way I could. First, I took off my shirt rubbing my ruby red nipples as it came off. "That's the shit I'm talking about," he interrupted. I pulled it off the rest of the way and got rid of it.

I then unbuttoned my jeans, still rubbing my nipples with my other hand. Zip. They fell to the floor. I stepped out of my skater shoes and jeans at the same time. "I love your underwear. Let me take it off though." I had a pair of white boxers with red hearts.

He bent to his knees and bit the elastic, ever so gingerly, with his teeth. He removed them slowly down my legs. I thought this was rather skillful.

When he got them to the floor, I stepped out of them. He took his hot tongue and starting with my ankle slowly licked all the way up to my knees, then to my belly and then all the way up to my mouth into a kiss. His red hot lips set me on fire. My tongue and his were mixed together as if they were in one mouth.

After a good few minutes of kissing, he disrobed as well. I was looking at his hard-on compared to mine. His was slightly larger and pointed at an upward angle whereas mine was a wee bit longer than his pointing almost straight out. Another slight difference was he was shaved and I had a bush.

He sat me down on the toilet. He masterfully took my sack in hand and my head in his mouth. This was the best feeling I had had on my penis since forever. He licked around the rim of my penis. I was circumcised unlike him.

He moved his head at first slowly, but then quickly up and down my penis, masturbating himself with the other hand at the same rate. He stopped for a second. He said, "Now that you are all wet..." He didn't finish that phrase but I knew what he was about to do.

He turned his body round. This was not that difficult in the large handicapped space. I slapped his ass, as I had seen porn stars do. He said, "Feisty. I like it that way." His sculpted bottom slowly plunged over my dick engulfing it. He turned his head and gave me another quick kiss.

He began moving up and down rather rapidly on my dick. This was such an intense feeling of pleasure I cannot describe it. I could feel the muscles in his anus contracting over my penis. I saw his dick as well he was jacking it to a prefect rhythm of what he was doing to me.

Suddenly, I saw a spurt of white come out from in front of me. He had cummed. It went all over the floor. Better than the most impressive ejaculation I had ever had. He went at least 4 feet in front of him. This made me so hot.

Less than a minute later I went off inside his ass. He said, "I'll take your cum." As I finished off, I saw his butt move off of me. The sticky strands of white goodness flowing from his ass made me wonder what it felt like. I was certainly not ready to try yet.

He said, "Same time again next week."

I replied, panting, "Of course, but let's meet here and then go to my place."

matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers