A Day To Remember Ch. 1

Story Info
A young man's first taste of pleasure.
1.6k words
4.19
55.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Corwin, what are you doing?" The teacher's sharp question broke through my oblivion. She wanted to know what I was doing. What was I doing? I looked down at the notepad in front of me only to find an extremely graphic, if somewhat crude, drawing staring back at me. I felt my face grow hot as I leaned over the desk in an effort to hide my work. "Bring it to me, now." It was not a request, it was a command. I desperately wanted to refuse, but I knew that would be a wasted effort. Slowly I rose from my desk clutching the now crumpled paper in my hand, and began the long walk to the front of the room. The silence was deafening as every eye in the room discretely followed my tortured journey to Miss Dolly's desk. Slowly I handed it to her and watched, trembling, as she first raised her eyebrows then blushed at my artwork. "Mr. Corwin, you may return to your seat at this time, but you will remain here after school to discuss this further." The tone of her voice made my stomach drop. I returned to my seat and resumed my math exercises, studiously ignoring the sidelong glances of my classmates.

In the back of my mind I couldn't help but review what a terrible mistake I'd made. Here I was, just turned 18 last week, a new student in an exclusive private school that my parents could barely afford, making the worst first impression of my life. If I didn't get thrown out completely there would still be the inevitable parent-teacher conference where my shame would be displayed before my mother and father. On top of all that, Miss Dolly would probably hate me for the rest of the school year. I didn't want her to hate me, I wanted her to like me! I wanted her to like me the way I liked her. She was sweet and kind and an amazing teacher, like none I'd ever had before. Not only that, but with her curly red hair, emerald green eyes, and gentle curves she held a prominent place in my daydreams. Which is why the drawing she had taken made my position so much worse. I hadn't drawn any old dirty picture; I had drawn myself kneeling between the creamy white thighs of Miss Dolly, eagerly pleasuring her with my tongue. I dreaded what she would say to me after school, even more than I dreaded what she would say to my parents.

The bell rang, signaling the end of another school day. Everyone gathered their books and headed out noisily. My twin sister knelt beside me for a moment, pretending to pick up something on the floor. "I'll cover for you at home JD" she whispered as she stood up again. I gave her a weak smile and mouthed the words "thank you" as she headed out the door. I love my sister. No matter what happens I know she'll be there for me.

The door closed behind the last student with a click and the noise in the hall gradually died down until all I could hear was Miss Dolly looking over some papers and the beating of my own heart. 5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed, finally she put the last paper into a file folder and closed her grade book. I snuck a peek at her as she walked to the door and sighed inwardly at the sight of her firm round butt incased in her favorite wrap-around skirt. She left the room and I imagined she was probably calling my parents, but I wasn’t really sure. She came back a few minutes later, locked the door behind her and sat down at her desk. I could hear the heavy wooden drawer slide open as she retrieved my drawing from the depths of her desk. The moment had finally come.

“JD, come up here please.” It was the first time she had ever called me anything but “Mr. Corwin,” I didn’t know what to expect. I stood before her like a man ready to face the firing squad, ready for anything, but she caught me off guard as she patted the chair next to her, indicating that I should sit there. I took my place, still wary, but curious now about the sort of talk we were going to have. “Why did you draw this picture,” she asked gently. I swallowed hard, and mumbled something about my stupidity and sorrow. She put her hand under my chin and raised my head until I was looking in her eyes. “I didn’t ask if you were sorry,” she said, “ I asked why you drew the picture.” I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I finally choked out the truth. All the feelings I had for her and the fear of what was going to happen made me lose control. She pulled me close and I knelt on the floor, head buried in her chest, crying. She sat and stroked my hair until I had calmed down, then she began to whisper in my ear. “I’m flattered that you care for me so much, you are a very sweet boy. I know your hormones are on overdrive right now, but I don’t think math class is the best place to fantasize about me. If you will promise to focus on what’s being taught in class from now on, I think we can work out a way for you to release some of those pent-up desires.” I nodded my head slowly, not knowing what she meant, but understanding that she didn’t hate me and wasn’t even mad or anything.

I started to get up, but when she put her hand on my shoulder I knelt back down again. “Close your eyes JD.” I obediently closed my eyes, wondering if this was the beginning of my punishment. “You can open your eyes now.” I opened my eyes to find Miss Dolly smiling sweetly at me. “What do you think of the real thing?” She whispered looking down. I followed her gaze and instantly forgot everything else that had happened that day. Miss Dolly was naked from the waist down. She sat on her padded chair with the folds of her skirt hanging over the edge; legs spread apart, both hands resting between her alabaster thighs. I watched breathlessly as her fingers slowly spread apart and lifted out of the way to reveal her soft pink slit. Every detail burned itself in my brain as I gazed for what seemed like centuries at the realization of my wildest dreams. Her small, neatly trimmed thatch of red curls overlooked sweet hairless lips, with a moist pink nub peeking out from within. I felt her hands on either side of my head, drawing me closer to this portal of heaven.

Her unique feminine scent made my mouth water and without consciously telling them to do so, my hands slid under her knees and up her silky thighs to grasp her firm buttocks. I pulled her body closer to me and she responded by lifting her legs off the floor and wrapping them around my back. My tongue began to trace a wet pattern along the edges of her lips and Miss Dolly sighed appreciatively. I began to slowly penetrate her dripping orifice with my tongue when I felt her hands on the back of my head. “Now you will taste pleasure beyond your imagination!” She gasped, pulling my whole face into her eager pussy. I began to kiss and lick and suck and nibble as her breath came harder and faster. My tongue danced across her clit in a frenzy while her hips bucked and her legs squeezed tighter and tighter. For a moment I couldn’t breath as it felt like her whole body wrapped itself around my head. With a final shout Miss Dolly collapsed in her chair, completely spent. I gently cleaned up the last of her juices with my tongue, which made her shudder and gasp once more, and then released my death grip on her buttocks and leaned back against the seat of my chair.

Miss Dolly slowly sat up and reached for her panties lying under her chair. She pulled them up over her hips and closed her eyes while she rubbed her pussy through the fine cotton cloth. I pulled myself up onto the chair behind me, not sure what to do next. Before I could say anything Miss Dolly stood up and straddled me, sitting down on my lap. I could feel the gradually subsiding heat from her pussy burning into the rock-hard mound in my pants, and I smiled when she kissed me on the lips.

“Thank you JD, I really enjoyed that. I think you’ll have to stay after school more often from now on. You can go now, but stop by the office and see Mrs. Starks before you head for home. I had to inform her about your little drawing, but I told her that I would deal with you myself so don’t worry about getting in trouble at home. I think Mrs. Starks may want to reprimand you a little more, after all she is the principal, but I wouldn’t worry to much .”

She slid off my lap and waited for me to stand, walking to the door she unlocked it and held it open so I could leave. Dazed, I had just stepped into the hall when she called out once more, “JD, I want you to have these, I want you to remember this day for a long time.” Tossing me her panties she shut the door, leaving me standing in the hallway with a stupid grin on my face and a pair of damp panties in my hand.