A Daydream While Studying

Story Info
Inside the brain of a dreaming sex addict.
1.5k words
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm home alone. I live alone. I always strip, and lay in bed naked. I'm horny. I watched porn. I came a few times. I'm still horny. I hear a knock on my door. I forget I'm naked. I open the door without looking. A guy stands there, and says, "Oh, shit." I look down a see my erect nipples. Oops. I forgot I was naked. I tell the guy to come in. I run through the other door towards my bedroom and grab a t-shirt and pants. I throw them on.

I walk back towards the door. He's awkwardly standing there. I don't know him, but I've seen him around my building before. He goes to my school. We share some acquaintances. He doesn't say anything. I say, "sorry about that." He smiles and looks at my nipples through my thin t-shirt. They're still erect, and I didn't put a bra on since I was rushing.

I introduce myself. He reaches for my outstretched hand, and explains, "Sorry I live a few doors down. One of my friends has a bunch of people over, and your friend was there. She said I might be able to get some work done at your place." He won't stop looking at my body. I like it. I'm feeling a slight flush creep up my neck, and a tingle starting in my belly. I think about it for a minute. Usually a pause this long would be awkward, but I think we're both a little too sexually aware of each other; therefore, we don't notice the pause.

I invite him to bring his schoolwork over. He comes back inside. He locks the door. The sound seems louder than usual. We're both extremely aware of the silence. He puts his bag down on a chair at the table. I go to grab my phone from my bed. It beeps, so I sit down to read my text. I look up while I'm texting, and see him standing in the doorway. He has his arms resting on either side of the doorframe. He takes my silence as acquiescence and enters my bedroom.

He walks the few short steps to the end of my bed, and puts a knee up. He seems to pause for an extra second with every advance. He's giving me a chance to stop him. I can't look away, and I definitely can't move. He's right next to me now, near the headboard. His lips tip upwards and he puts a palm to the center of my chest so I tip backwards to a prone position. He sits with his knees on either side of my hips and his arms on either side of my head. He puts his face right next to mine, and breathes in deeply. On the exhale he asks, "Is this okay? Say 'stop' at anytime." I nod my head. He kisses my neck lightly. I can't move. It's like I'm paralyzed with anticipation, waiting to see what he'll do next.

He lightly kisses and nibbles a line from the base of my right ear past my jaw and stops. He raises his head slightly. He presses the softest of kisses to my lips while our gazes lock. The kiss deepens, and my eyes close. I feel him press his torso down slightly. He brushes the hair off my shoulders, and grips the base of my neck on either side. I lean my head back and break the kiss. He reaches for the hem of my shirt. I raise my arms and allow him to remove it. I strip off my pants. I'm naked. He's looking at me, but not touching. I reach forward and undo all the buttons on his shirt. I help him remove it, and then continue to his belt and pants. We're both naked.

He reaches his right hand out and pinches my left nipple tightly. I feel my clit spasm. He smiles. He does the same thing to my right nipple, and pulls me towards him. He's using my nipples like a leash to drag me where he wants me. We're facing each other. My calves rest on either of his thighs with my legs spread. His fingers are still tugging on my nipples. He releases one of my nipples, and grips the base of my skull to tip my face up towards his. He kisses me deeply, while pushing me back onto the pillows. He grips either of my wrists and puts them above my head. He tells me to leave them up there. I flip my palms backwards and push on the headboard. I feel like exploding.

He drags one of his fingertips from my elbow down my side to my hip. He looks me in the eye for a breath, and makes me concentrate on his face. He catches me by surprise by thrusting two fingers deep inside me. My back arches and I push against the headboard. He stills his fingers, and removes them. He pinches my clit. I gasp. He chuckles.

I want to touch him, or him to touch me, but I don't move. He bends down and lightly bites a trail from my side down to my clit. He lies down with his head near my belly. He puts one hand on either of my thighs and pushes them apart. He uses both of his hands to spread my pussy and licks from the bottom to the top, and circles my clit. He blows on it. I feel so much pressure coming from inside me that I can't help but squirm. My legs start to shake with anticipation. He repeats the long lick, but this time remains on my clit. He circles it with his tongue a few times. He seems to know that I need more, and he pushes down by making his tongue flat. He sucks my clit between his lips and pushes against it with his tongue. He takes on hand and slowly brushes from my hole to the outside of my lips towards my hips. I try to push against his tongue more. I need to cum so badly.

I feel my body heating up, but there's also a cold tingle that's starting. It feels like a feverish chill. He suddenly stops his assault and sits up onto his knees. He leans forward, ignoring my shocked protests. I feel cold. I want his mouth on me. He pulls my wrists from the headboard, and brings me to a seated position so our chests are touching. I try to get out from his grasp, but he's stronger. I am so frustrated and turned on. He knows I like the struggle.

He pushes my wrists down by my side, and lies down. He grips under my ass, and pulls me towards his face. Thank fucking God. I straddle his face. He holds my ass with both hands and begins to knead it. I grind down onto his waiting mouth. I begin right where I left off. I'm so wet. I can feel his face stubble brushing against my inner thighs and my pussy. I love the slight prickles I feel from it. I can see my wetness dripping onto his face. We make eye contact. He encourages me to ride his face harder. I smile, tilt my head back, and allow the waves of pleasure to travel through me. My legs and muscles are spasming, my core muscles tighten, the inner walls of my pussy clench and unclench. I feel his tongue pushing against them. He's groaning loudly, but it's hard to hear since he's under me. I finally stop spasming. He licks me clean and I move back, so I'm sitting on his chest. His entire face is shining with my wetness. I lean forward and lick all of it off.

I lay down next to him, and he puts an arm around my shoulders. He turns so that his front is to my back. I feel his hard cock press into my lower back. His face still smells like me, and he puts it right next to my ear. He lifts my top leg up, brushes two fingers lightly from my clit to my ass, lines his cock up and fills me. I feel him so deep. He grips my shoulder and restrains my head so I can't move. He pounds into me. He uses his other hand to keep my leg lifted, but balances it on his arm. He rubs my clit with his fingers. He pushes down so hard I almost feel pain. I'm so sensitive from my last orgasm. I can't think. I'm numb. I hear his breathing get shallow, and I can tell he's about to cum. He bites my earlobe and pinches my clit so hard, that I cum again. I feel him begin to tremble with his release as the last part of my orgasm dies down. He breathes in a few times and nuzzles my hair. He pulls out, and puts his face between my legs. He eats both of our cum from inside of me with long, languorous licks. He kisses my nose, gets off the bed and gets dressed. I'm laying in hazy contentment on my bed. He grabs his things, and leaves me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Succubus Hunts Ch. 00 - Introduction Gwen stops holding back.in NonHuman
A Succubus Awakens Ch. 01 Gwen discovers her body isn't the only thing that's changing.in NonHuman
A Stranger at a Bar A stranger joins her in the bathroom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravished by a Classmate During Trip Ch. 01 Johnathan uses his research partner after getting stuck.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breaking in a Church Girl Ch. 01 The pastor's son shows her what she's missing out on.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories