A Deal with a Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her resolve to fight free before things progressed was overridden by a jolt of shock when something smooth and warm jammed between her thighs from above. She froze in alarm, motionless and breathless until the appendage started wriggling higher. She jolted beneath the demon, nearly managing to wriggle out from beneath it before the hands on her nape clamped down tight enough to send waves of pain into her skull and shoulders, her muscles seizing up and her struggle abating. She could feel warm drops of the demon's blood on her neck, now, dripping from the gash she delivered to its arm. As her struggle died again Asiishma spread its wings out in an arc on either side to block her vision of all but the demon upon her, like a hawk mantling over a kill.

As the appendage between her legs pressed up, something blunted and somewhat narrow grazing against her labia, a sudden realization struck her and she startled.Its tail,she realized with a sudden wave of mortification. She bucked her hips away but the tail rode the shifts with her. It dragged against her sex, forcing her to clamp down on the swell of involuntary pleasure, dampness beckoned in response. She was growing uncomfortably aware of how soft the demon's body was atop hers, the inviting curves pressed against her a stark contrast to the iron-like grip on her wrist and nape.

Before she had finished processing all that the tail twisted sinuously and forced itself within her. The invasion was complete: a fluid, insistent press that filled her completely. An involuntary shudder originated from her hips, jaws tensing as she uttered a low croak. Her eyes closed tight against a spring of tears moments before the demon's hot breath washed over her ear, carrying words in a language she didn't understand. She was humiliated. The demon had trapped her entirely and now it cemented its conquest. Her shoulders and cuts ached, salty sweat inflaming the wounds. The unnatural way the demon took her gave a perverse edge to the pleasure that slowly built around the discomfort in her core. The heady aroma surrounding her and the cloistering wings denied her the ability to focus on anything else, and so when the tail pulled back she was flooded with such perverse gratification that she blushed. It shoved back into her roughly, causing her to jolt with a soft gasp. Suddenly the tail began to drive into and out of her body relentlessly, the pace wrenching something between a sob and a moan from her throat. Asiishma released her nape, hand slipping out from around her arm to free it and instead wrap beneath her stomach.

"You aremine," the demon whispered in her ear. She squeezed her eyes shut, jaw clamped on a quiet whimper, because there was nothing else to do. Their positions, her helplessness beneath it, the tail driving in and out of her all affirmed its words. Asiishma kept speaking, condescending promises of ownership and possession that only half-registered, and Tamaryst kept feebly trying to squirm free, biting back the noises the demon tried to wring from her. The relentless pace continued, beating down upon her spirits, until suddenly it changed. The tail moved slowly as if coaxing her, the earlier pain receding and the incipient pleasure blossoming with greater strength. As the devil's hand slipped from around her waist to start moving between her legs she shook her head weakly, saying,

"No."

The single word was desperate and pitiful, already shot through by an undercurrent of lust. Asiishma paid it no mind, fingers grazing past her clitoral hood to tease her. The gentler movements of the tail combined with the demon's expert fingers turned her reluctant arousal into earnest need, pain fading almost entirely away save for the sting of her cuts and the dull ache of internal bruises. She halfheartedly tried to squirm free again, but her muscles were leaden and Asiishma still pressed gently down against her. More, with nothing to defend her from the waves of pleasure with thrust of the tail into her body, occasionally stoked further by a damp graze of a finger against her clitoris, she didn't want to be free of the sensations. The ecstatic feeling was all-consuming, lent a perversely rewarding edge by her humiliation and the lingering traces of pain, and as it grew she lost the ability to fight back the wanton moans in her throat.

"You are going to to come for me," Asiishma silkily crooned into her ear, condescension still wrought through the words. "Now." Head pressing down into the dirt as her body shuddered, she screamed and obeyed.

***

Things got better. Tamaryst mutely followed Asiishma back to their supplies and the horse, neither of which had disappeared during the chase. After moving to camp a safe distance away from the trail the demon permitted her to fall asleep, even though the sun had already begun to crest over the horizon. She didn't dream. She woke up deep into the afternoon, and when it noticed her Asiishma bid her to exercise off any excess energy and get more rest - they wouldn't be leaving until the next day. She didn't ask any questions, but the partially-faded wounds on her arm, sides, and between her legs kept her from doing much aside walking the perimeter of the camp a few times and eating before returning to sleep.

When they began travelling again the next day she realized that she was, in a bleak way, more comfortable with their arrangement now. Her mind kept glossing over the stark reinforcement of her helplessness compared to the demon, keeping the events slightly out of focus, but otherwise she dwelled on their confrontation. She was a fighter, and a competent one, but she knew that even had she been better prepared for Asiishma's arrival there was nothing she could have done to match the creature. In a way she was freed of some internal guilt about the situation; she was not complicit in the demon's plans, she was helpless to extricate herself from them. Another thought took root that bolstered her spirits as well. Asiishma may have demonstrated its utter control over but it had no sway over her mind. It could subject her to whatever it wished and break her resolve in a temporary sense, but it could not impinge on her identity. She was still Tamaryst Coval.

The thoughts weren't enough to give her hope, but they kept her from despair.

12