A Death in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
How a father's death affects different family members
2.2k words
4.33
94.1k
71
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father had passed away. It was sudden. He was only forty-six years old. I was rejoicing. I hated him. My name is Hanna. There are four of us children of Charles and Dana. I am the oldest at twenty-four. Next is Geena who is twenty-tow, and then Frida at twenty-one. They are both in college now. I graduated from the same school. Our brother, Eric, is nineteen and has graduated from high school. My Mom is forty-five and still quite beautiful.

My father was a bastard. When I was eighteen he took me aside and told me, in very clear terms, that he was paying my way through college, as he would for all of his children. But, the catch was I had to give him a blow job and then let him fuck me for as long as he wanted that night. I knew it was coercion, and I could have said no, but I knew I would never pay my way through an expensive college like the one our family all attended. I am ashamed to say that I just considered it a pay for play proposition. I got what I wanted and so did he.

That night I gave the first and last cock sucking of my life. I was a lesbian. I had always known that, I think. But I did as he wished and I drank all of his come, gagging and retching all the time. And then I let him fuck me. That was also the only time a man had been in my pussy. I hated him from that time forward, but I told no one about it. I was ashamed of my weakness.

While I was at college it was policy that each student had a different roommate each year. I was glad to stay in the dormitories for four years, with a different girl each year. And each of them was lots of fun. Oh, they weren't all lesbians like me, but they all loved sex, and we had a great deal of lusty nights together.

After college I moved back into my parents' home. I avoided my father and felt a great deal of sorrow for my mother. She had to live with him as his wife. It must have been horrid for her. Out of family pride he gave me a job, but I still hated him with a passion.

Then he died and our lives changed completely.

After the funeral all of the family gathered at our house. After they had spent the day and evening we all went to our own bedrooms. I was the last to go up to my room because I was helping Mom by locking up and making sure everything was taken care of downstairs.

I was walking down the upstairs hallway. It was carpeted so no one could hear me. I was going towards my room at the end of the hall. As I passed Geena's room I heard what could only be muffled crying. The entire house was sound proofed. Only from under the doors could any sound pass. That was because they didn't quite meet the carpet. I had often wondered why my father had the house built that way.

Of course, I stopped, tapped on the door, and heard the sobbing stop. Then Geena came to the door, wearing a teddy and nothing underneath. I had not thought of my sister in sexual terms before, but, they say that funerals bring out odd feelings in people. I started lusting for my pretty sister, with her page boy haircut and her lovely, perky breasts and long, dancer's legs.

"I heard you, Geena, so don't tell me I didn't. What are you crying for. Not that asshole of a father we had."

"You thought he was an asshole, too, Hanna? I thought I was the only one. No, I wasn't crying for him. I was crying for joy. Really, I hated him and I am just crying with happiness that he died so young."

"Tell me about it, Geena."

So, she told me how when she became eighteen father did the same thing to her that he did to me. She had to give him a blow job and then fuck him all night, or she wouldn't go to college. She, too, had thought it was coercion, but she had actually enjoyed it. She felt a great deal of shame for having loved sucking off our father, and then enjoying the fucking he gave her. She had actually wanted more.

Now I realized what my father was up to when he had the house built sound proofed. He wanted to use his daughters without being found out. He had the money, and he used it any way he chose.

I had always wondered about Geena. I knew she had been sexually active, but I had heard stories about other things she had been into. Anyway, after she told me about what father had done to her, I told her he had done the same to me, but I had hated it. And I had grown to hate him, too.

Then I embraced her and hugged her as close as I could, because I was almost ready to cry myself. Then I felt something through my blouse that sent a tingle into my pussy. Geena's nipples had become hard! And now mine started to get the same way. I drew back, looked into her pretty green eyes, and moved in to give her a kiss. Not a sisterly kiss, either. I was forceful and pressed my

tongue into her mouth.

I wanted her. As much as I had ever wanted any other woman. More. I loved her and wanted to make love to her. I could tell she wanted the same. I quickly stripped that little teddy off. Then I just stood and looked at her lovely body. Small tits ran in our family, but they were choice tits. I knew mine were fine. Perky and uplifted.

She started tearing my clothes off. She'd had enough waiting for me to make love to her. She was just going to make love to me. We were both naked and fell into our arms onto the bed. Our bodies melded together, and I started creaming immediately. I put my hand on her pussy and felt the cream pouring out of her cunt. Her labia were soaking wet and swollen already.

I pushed my fingers into her cunt and began fucking her. I was in a hurry this first time. She reached down and began doing the same to me. We were sisters, and our pussies were the same. And we were both shaved. Our cunts were bare of the lovely brunette hair we shared on our heads. Hers was bobbed, mine was still long. But out cunts were clean, and shiny with moisture, and we were fucking each other thoroughly with our hands. And we were actually gushing pussy juice out onto our hands and legs and the bed spread.

I was screaming with joy and Geena joined me, our voices almost harmonizing with lust. At last we had to stop from sheer fatigue. We did not release each other. We wanted to savor our newfound closeness. We started making out softly and gently. Our lips just grazing. The tips of our tongues touching and retreating. We nibbled our lips with soft nips of our teeth. And we both nuzzled the other's neck and earlobes. This was female love making. Soft and gentle and sweet. But it could be forceful if necessary. It wasn't yet.

Then we started talking, and sharing.

"How long did you know you were gay," she asked.

"Forever, it seems, and from when I was first felt up by a guy. I felt nothing. Then he took out his cock and wanted me to suck it. I just felt sick and the thought of having a man's meat in my pussy really turned me off. I never dated a man again. But that doesn't mean I don't like things in my cunt," and I laughed. She laughed too, having just fucked me with her fingers.

"Come on, Geena. I want to show you something. We can have some real fun if you want, okay?"

"Sure, Hanna. This is turning out to be a great night for me. That bastard is dead and my sister is really making me feel good. Let's go!"

We put on robes and slippers and quickly went out and down the hall to my room. As we passed Eric's room I thought I heard something, but that was the last thing I was interested in right now.

I wanted to show Geena what it was like to be a real lesbian.

We moved into my room, close the door and dropped out of our slippers and robes, getting naked and gleaming with lust sweat. I kissed Geena and then went over to my armoire. I unlocked it and displayed everything for Geena. She looked on with wonder and a sudden grin of joy. There were all kinds of dildos displayed, large and small, soft and hard, black and white, and even some with devices to shoot fake cum when you had reached orgasm.

There were also several kinds of strap ons. These were what I wanted to really show her. I knew she liked cock in her pussy. This was just as good, I thought. I smiled at her and said, "Are you ready for some real fun, little sister?"

She kissed me and then went over to my bed and got on all fours, looked back at me with a smirk, and said, "Give me your best shot, Hanna!" I grabbed my favorite strap on, the one with the six inch cock that had pleased many a girlfriend, and put it on, cramming the little dildo included on the inside into my pussy. Then, I advanced upon my little sister, with her grinning and laughing with glee.

I grabbed her pussy, still juicy and wet and ready, wiped up some of the come and spread it on the fake dick. Then I started cramming it into my sister's pussy, which opened like a little mouth to take it. She did love dick! I was now a little rough. I rammed it in and heard her squeal and moan at the same time. But she backed up and tried to get even more in her cunt. I began to fuck, feeling the little dildo fucking me as I fucked my sister.

As I began fucking her with thrusts of zeal, she kept squealing, enjoying the fucking. I started to really ram her, to see if she really liked screwing. I found that she did. She wanted more and more. And she was coming all the while, greasing up the strap on's dick, making it easier for me to cram up into her vagina and knocking against her cervix. I was coming myself. And I was reaming a finger up her ass, too. That made her even more enthusiastic. I finally got so tired that I had to stop and withdraw. The little slut moaned as if she hadn't had enough. She had!

Now she had been introduced to lesbian play. She had loved it.

"That was so fucking great, Hanna. Almost as good as a hot, hard cock."

I laughed and knew it had been good. She had not missed anything, the little cunt!

She rolled over and let all the pussy juice leak out of her pussy onto my bed. I didn't care. I loved what I saw. I removed the strap on and threw it in a corner, Then I got on my knees on the floor in front of the bed. I grabbed Geena's feet, pulled her to the edge of the bed and started sucking on her toes. She giggled and shook, but didn't tell me to stop. When I thought I had made her come again I went for the real prize.

I put my hands on her soft thighs and spread them apart. I ran my hands up her legs and reached her little cunny. It was so sweet looking, having been fucked with fingers and a hard dildo. It was swollen and greasy and tempting as hell. I looked into her green eyes, she winked at me, and I move in. I began by touching her little clit with the tip of my tongue. She giggled again.

Now it was time for some real pussy eating. I took my hands and spread her lips apart, giving me access to the wet and juicy part of her cunt. Then I put my face into her pussy and licked and sucked everything my tongue and mouth could get to. She squealed again and started a constant moaning sound that was like music to my ears. I knew I was doing it right. I was coming myself as I ate her. My pussy was creaming down my legs onto the floor. Fuck it! This was good pussy. I loved my sister more than I ever had before. We both came so much our pussies were like pots of honey.

That was the night that I discovered my sister was bisexual, and she discovered I was gay, and we both found out we loved making love to each other. Thank god that bastard died! We may have never explored and exploited our sexual love for each other.

I wondered what his death was doing to the rest of the family.