A Deathbed Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer then lay down on the floor facing Anna who then climbed on top of her, they began to snog and fondle one another on the sand as the sound of the ocean filled the night air. They both turned and looked at Jeff. They each used a single finger to gesture Jeff to come toward them, he didn't need to be told twice.

Jeff stepped towards them and Anna tugged his pants down and his cock sprang to attention. Anna began to suck on his cock whilst Summer sucked on his balls. The continued their actions and then switched positions as they got Jeff's cock well and truly lubricated. Soon Anna and Summer bent over side by side with their asses in the air.

Jeff kneeled down in front of Anna and positioned her pussy in front of his cock and slid it inside. He built of a rhythm and fucked Anna in a rather lively manner. All the while Summer fingered herself whilst watching the scene unfold, still bent over with her ass in the air. Jeff then switched to summer and plunged his cock into her pussy and wasted no time fucking her senseless.

Anna then moved in front of Summer and positioned her pussy in front of her mouth. Summer then began to lick Anna's pussy while Jeff fucked her from behind. The lust permeated through all three of them. They continued in that position with the crew enjoying the spectacle. Anna then switched positions with Summer but faced Jeff as he now put his cock into her ass and Summer fingered Anna's pussy.

Jeff's cock soon rammed deep inside Summer's ass as Anna was plunging three fingers inside her pussy. Summer moaned loudly in delight screaming her pleasures across the ocean. Summer kept her mouth open as she gasped at the feeling of Jeff's cock inside her asshole. Anna positioned herself in the 69 and Summer began to lick out her pussy as Anna licked away at hers.

Jeff then pulled his cock out of Summer's ass and put in Anna's mouth. She loved the taste of Summer's ass in her mouth. Jeff then placed in Summer's pussy and pounded away, all the while Anna began to finger Summer's asshole.

They were, after all that then, covered in sweat and felt nothing but heat and lust surging through their entire bodies. The Moon continued its solitary illumination as the crew had switched off the lights and sat by watching the spectacle continuing to unfold.

Anna got off Summer and Jeff pulled his cock out of her and moved toward Anna. Jeff lay back on the sand and Anna slid herself onto his cock and began ride up and down as she faced him. Summer placed her pussy over Jeff's mouth and he began to lick away at it. Summer faced Anna and they drew and close and kissed each other. They both began loudly moaning as Jeff's cock and tongue pleasured them both in equal amounts.

They had been at it for what felt like an eternity, the crew however kept time it had been almost an hour and a half. The endurance of involved that threesome seemed incredible. They seem completely oblivious to the crew whom were the only spectators.

Anna soon switched places with Summer and Jeff continued his expert fucking and licking of the two ladies. Their moans continued as the pleasure they felt seemed endless. Soon though Summer had reached orgasm which surged through her entire body. Anna soon after, felt her own orgasm taking hold.

Jeff was about to come and stood whilst the ladies kneeled down in front of him awaiting his jizz on their faces. He soon shoot his load over them both and the loved the feeling of warm cum all over their faces.

All three of them took a dip in the ocean to cool off and emerged satisfied.

(50 years later)

Anna had aged very gracefully much like Sophia Loren. She looked more beautiful than women half her age. She had long since buried her godfather. Summer had overdosed five years after eventful night. Anna had not seen Summer for three years before she died. Jeff had died at a ripe old age and Anna felt a bit of pain and sadness; she had no offspring and was now alone. She left the world behind and took refuge on an island in the Caribbean.

Anna sat back on the chair and felt the endless dream calling to her; she picked up the phone and called an ambulance. She put the phone down and laid back and closed her eyes for the final time.

12