A Debt Owed Dad

Story Info
My father collects payment - from my wife.
1.3k words
4.06
266.7k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure the current economic climate finds many people here tightening their belts. Let me tell you a story of a belt coming off, so to speak.

My name is Randy Jessup. My wife Sienna and I are young twenty-some things trying to climb the ladder of success. Like many others, we overextended ourselves and bought more house than we could afford. As we began to fall behind on mortgage payments, I reached out to my estranged father Paul for a loan. How I would come to rue that decision!

Dad left us when I was young,and despite his wealth and prominence in town, rarely saw or supported us kids. Mom raised us as best she could, and I got a scholarship to study business in Spain for a year when I was twenty. That's where I met Sienna.

Sienna is an olive skinned beauty, with coal dark eyes, slinky black hair down to her ass, and the body of a porn star. Yet, charmingly, Sienna was a quiet village girl who had never had a boyfriend when I met her. With her father's blessing, I married her and brought her back to the States.

Word got around town quickly about this exotic beauty seen shopping and jogging about. Soon the mailman, the gas man, the lawn boy,- you name it began stumbling over themselves to visit our place daily. Sienna seemed blissfully unaware of the commotion she was causing, but I had to put my foot down when I caught her swimming naked in the pool in the middle of the afternoon.

Anyway, Dad soon caught wind of my treasure, and suddenly he started showing up a lot for cookouts and cocktails. I was still very bitter towards him, but I swallowed my pride when it came time to borrow 3 months' mortgage money.

As you can guess, I was slow to repay Dad, and he showed up yesterday in a fit of anger.

"Hey, Deadbeat," he bellowed,and as he got out of his fancy Jag his Rolex and pinky ring glimmered in the midday sun. "Where's my fucking money?"

"Dad--I'm trying to come up with it." My response was weak.

Dad strode past me into the house. Sienna came in from the back yard to see what the commotion was about.

"Christ." Dad whistled slowly through his teeth. Sienna, not expecting company, was wearing a canary yellow micro-bikini which contrasted dramatically with her deep brown skin. To make matters worse, Sienna was slathered in suntan oil.

Even her bikini top was soaked through with oil, rendering her large brown areolas visible, with fat nipple tips puckering the thin material.

I followed Dad's eyes downward. The skimpy bikini bottoms had been tied at the hip in a rush, pulled up tight to show two fat pussy lips. A thin line of oil dripped from Sienna's navel down into her shaved pussy, dampening the bottoms into a sodden peep show as well.

"Daddy! What is wrong?" Sienna said in her cute accent, and the voice and vision combined as one to harden father and son.

Dad lowered his voice a bit. "Your husband borrowed a lot of money from me, and I'm here to collect payment!"

"Randy, how could you? You said you were paying Daddy back!" Sienna glowered at me.

Something came over her all of a sudden. In spite of being nearly naked, Sienna directed Dad to a nearby recliner and sat down on his lap.

"Go to the bank and get some money - whatever you can. I will calm Daddy down!" Sienna wiggled in Dad's lap, and with a speechless expression on his face, he naturally reached up and grasped her waist.

"Go on, vanadous!" Sienna waved me away dismissive ly, and I backed out of the front door.

My heart pounding, I started the car and backed out of the driveway. After turning the corner, I parked and jumped out. I wasn't going to miss this-this- whatever was going to happen!

I snuck back into the house from the still open backyard sliding door.

Sitting in the shadows, Sienna was whispering a story to Dad. A story about an innocent village girl and a debt owed. As she began, she gently pulled her tits out of their wet cups and put Dad's hand on her breasts.

"This isn't the first time a man I was with owed money," she began. "My Daddy owed everyone in the village money- and could never repay them."

Dad was breathing heavily, and he squeezed and pinched Sienna's distended nipples, causing her to lean down and tongue his ear.

"Huh- I'm soaked, Daddy." she whispered, and her hands appeared to be freeing something in Dad's lap.

"The men in the village came for repayment. There was a dozen of them. My Father, that piece of shit, sold his 18 year old virgin daughter to them for a night in our barn."

I was thunderstruck. Sienna had told me her hymen was broken horseback riding as a teen. I quietly pulled down my shorts and began to stroke the biggest hard-on I had ever had.

Dad was breathing heavily as his 50 year old cock was stroked by a beauty half his age. Sienna tossed her hair sexily and resumed her story.

"Can you imagine that Daddy? Fucking me as a virgin? The first man was so big--big like you. It hurt so bad when me filled me with hot cum."

Sienna accent sold the story twice as well, and she reached up and pulled off her top, wrapping it around Dad's fat, veiny sausage.

"The next man put his cock in my mouth. The fresh young mouth that had only tasted strawberries was full of hard cock, Daddy. Uh....that's it...finger my pussy...I had to swallow, Daddy. Swallow hot cum...eat it...eat it up..."

My father pulled Sienna's head down and impaled his cock in her throat. Sienna mewled and clawed the chair arms as Dad yanked her hair in a ball-draining climax.

"Uggh---uffff..my son married a fucking whore..." Dad ground his hips into Sienna face as she sucked and swallowed her father-in law's seed.

I couldn't help it. I strode into the room, still stroking my cock, and climaxed all over my wife's back and hair, her face still buried in Dad's groin.

Dad looked up through slitted eyes. If he was surprised to see me, he didn't show it. Sienna finally looked up at me with contempt.

"This is how you repay a debt." she said, and untied her bottoms and sat firmly on Dad's still hard cock.

"Uhh---fuck me,Daddy! Get your money's worth! I'll fuck you every day if you forget the money we owe!" Sienna bucked and shook as she rode my father. Dad moaned incoherently as his hands slid up, down, and off, Sienna's oil slick body.

"Uh... the third man..he took my ass, Daddy. He fucked me and called me a whore because I came for him! Did you ever make a girl cum like that, Daddy? With torn dress, laying in straw, covered in cum?"

I was hard again. I scooped some oil off Sienna's body and slathered the head of my dick. I was going to puncture that brown eyelet for my first time.

I entered my whore wife with a plop and began angrily fucking her.

"Ooh, Randy! You and Daddy! You and Daddy! In and out-in and --SHIT! I CUM! I CUM! I CUM!"

All three of us exploded in unison. Dad filled my wife's hole with his hot seed as his eyes squeezed shut. I shot a cannon-force rope of spunk up my Spanish strumpet's pooper.

All you could hear in the room were gasping and heavy breathing. Sienna's tongue lolled to the side, and she seemed to pass out momentarily atop my father.

Dad looked at me with a sinister grin. "This is installment one."

My heart sank as I realized Dad now owned my wife.