A Debt to be Paid

Story Info
Sis-in-law finds what interest accrues on personal debt.
3.8k words
4.27
214.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Laura walked into my office, I knew some- thing was wrong. She was dressed to the nines and looked like a million bucks.

Laura is twenty-eight. She stands five-six in her stocking feet, and in the two-inch heels she was wearing, she looked like an Amazon goddess. Her blond hair was pulled back tight in a bun and shone like gold in the early afternoon sunlight. She wore a white blouse, opened almost to her navel, and a tight, black skirt that showed off the superb curves of her hips. The single strand of an ankle bracelet accented her black stockings.

"This is a surprise, Laura," I told my sister- in-law of six years. She had married my brother, Stephen just after he had gotten his CPA from Ohio State. She had her BA in marketing. She sure as hell knew how to market herself, I thought.

"Thank you for seeing me with no notice," she said, her voice a low, thrilling, virtual whisper. "I'm fairly desperate, and you're the only one I could think of who might be able to help me."

"Please," I interrupted. "Sit down. Can I get you a drink? Coffee, soda, or maybe you'd like some- thing with a little more character."

"Yes, thank you. A scotch, please, with just a little soda."

My bright office on the thirty-second story of a downtown office building was equipped with a well-stocked bar, glass and ebony. I walked to it and made my sister-in-law and relatively stiff drink. The ice tinkled in the glass as I carried it to her.

"I think I'll pass for now, if you don't mind. We've got a board meeting at three. I should stay fairly sober for that, I think," I joked.

A wan smile flickered across her face; a face that looked like it had been sculpted out of the finest marble.

"So, what kind of help do you need?" I asked.

"To be frank, financial."

I was surprised. Stephen was very successful. The two of them lived quite comfortably.

"To the tune of?" I inquired.

"Thirty-two thousand," she almost whispered.

"A fairly hefty sum. I know Stephen's stocks are doing well. He would have that much."

"Stephen can't know. If he knew, it would kill him."

"You want to tell me about it?"

"I've had," she paused a second, "an affair. A young man of incredible build and absolutely no values."

"An interesting word for an adulteress," I said. "But, I'm not your judge."

"The thirty-thousand is his payoff to keep his mouth shut. The two sent him to Rio with papers to allow him residency."

"I see."

"The whole thing was an awful mistake," she said. "Stephen was working all the time. I had nothing to do. It just seemed to happen."

"Well, that's all in the past now. The question is, how will you repay it without Stephen finding out?"

"What?"

"You can't repay a loan like that in fifty dollar increments, Laura. How will you repay it without Stephen noticing the draw down on your funds?"

"I thought...well, that you would make it a gift."

"Laura, I'm a businessman. I'm the CEO of a large investment house. This seems like a large investment to make as a gift. I'm afraid we're going to have to work out some sort of a repayment plan for you. Mind you, I'm a generous man. Let's see if we can't run some numbers."

She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She re-crossed her legs; the action causing a most delightful swishing sound as her stockings rubbed against each other.

"What would you say to, oh, let's say, two thousand a month? That would give you a sixteen month payback period." I smiled at her. "Sixteen months and no interest? I'm sure you'll see that as very generous."

Her voice was choked. "It is generous. But, I can't manage that. I just don't get enough to hide two thousand a month. There has to be another way."

I looked at this gorgeous woman across my desk. My heart began pounding as the bud of an idea blossomed in my mind.

"Well," I started, "you know I've always been very jealous of Stephen because of you. You have the classic beauty that every man dreams about."

"Thank you," she said very quietly.

"And," I continued evenly, "since it was sex that got you into this mess..."

She gave a short, sharp intake of breath.

"Perhaps sex will get you out of it."

She stared at me for a long moment.

"Surely you're not suggesting that I sell myself."

"Not to just anybody, Laura. You're not a common whore. No, to a very small, very influential, and very affluent clientele."

"You don't understand..." she began.

"Oh, I think I do, dear," I cut her off. "You are in need of thirty-two thousand dollars, on the sly, so to speak. I've got it and can lend it to you. All you have to do is pay it back. I'm offering you a method. You've already demonstrated that you can be an unfaithful wife. Why not capitalize on that?

"In fact, depending on the demand, you could pay this whole amount off in less than a year. And Stephen, your devoted husband would never know a thing about it."

"I don't see that I have any choice. What are the details?"

"Well, let's see. Let's start with the rate for your services. A really good call girl gets about, what, five hundred from each client? I think that's a fair starting point."

"A thousand," Laura said. "As you said, I'm no common whore."

"Seven-fifty," I offered.

"No, Larry, a thousand. That's thirty-two, uh, clients. In a year's time, that's nearly three a month."

I smiled. "For eleven months, only. Three a month for ten months, then two for the last month."

"So, I could pay you off in less than a year. Where do the "clients" come from?"

"I'll take care of that. I'll call you with the dates and times. All you have to do is make sure you look as good as you do now. As a matter of fact, I can give you your first booking right now."

"Oh, really?"

I reached for the intercom and pressed the button.

"Mrs. Northrup. Hold all my calls for the next say, forty-five minutes. I'm going to be dealing with a family crisis and am not to be disturbed under any circumstances. No calls, no visits, no interruptions. In fact, I am out to everybody but the President, Vice President or Speaker. Understood?"

"This afternoon's speaker, sir? For the board meeting?" the intercom squawked.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mrs. Northrup. No calls."

I clicked off the intercom and stood up behind my desk. I walked around to where my sister-in-law sat in her chair. I lifted the half-empty glass from her hand and placed it on my desk.

"You're first client," I said, my heart pounding, "is me. You can begin working off your debt this very afternoon."

She stood up and looked straight into my eyes. Her hands moved to release the three small buttons holding her blouse on. I watched as she unbuttoned each one and then shrugged her shoulders to release the garment from her shoulders.

The lovely mounds of flesh on her chest welled up from the lacy, white bra she had on. Her hands found the clasp between those marvelous breasts and unsnapped it. As she slowly pulled the ends out and away, her firm, white tits came fully into view. Her areolas were a light brown. My heart pounded as my hand brushed along the top, side and bottom of her generous breasts. I let my finger slide over the hardening nipple."

"You can stop right there, for now," I said. "I want to savor these beauties for a few minutes."

I leaned over and kissed the top of one breast, then the other. I weighed them in my hands, then lifted one and then the other to my lips. I gently kissed the nipple, running my tongue over the protrusion in my mouth.

"I never dreamed," I said, my hot breath on her growing nipple. "So ripe. So tender. So delicious."

I let my tongue circle the areola. I flicked it lightly, sucking it between my lips and teeth. She moaned as my teeth rubbed across the engorged little bud.

"So!" I said, pulling back a little. "You do enjoy it."

"Yes," she replied. "It feels like electricity running from there all the way through my body."

"I know you might find this hard to believe, Laura," I said softly, "but, I want this to be as good for you as I know it's going to be for me. It's not my intention to use you, but to amuse you, arouse you, and to please you."

I cupped one breast in each hand and gently massaged them.

"You can continue, now," I said.

Laura reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She pushed it over her incredible hips and let it slide down into a small, black puddle around her ankles. I saw she was not wearing pantyhose, but a garter belt to hold up her stockings. My cock started to throb at that sight, as well as the vision of her black panties hiding under the garter belt.

"Oh, my dear," I said. "You are exquisite."

She reached for the garter belt and I stayed her hand.

"I like it. Just the panties."

She slid her fingers under the waistband and tugged at the black fabric of her bikini briefs. She unhooked her hose to allow the panties to pass over her stockings, then re-attached them. It was incredibly sexy to watch her hook up her stockings. My dick was fully hard now in anticipation.

She stood up and faced me. Her pubic hair was shaved to a small strip, about as long and wide as my thumb. The tiny hairs were golden brown, attesting to her claim of being a natural blonde.

"What about you?" she said. "You intend to fuck me with all your clothes on?"

"Of course not," I answered, slipping off my jacked and tugging at my tie. Laura went to work on my pants as I wrestled with the buttons on my shirt. She unhooked my belt, then released the catch. I felt her fingers slide over my erection as she unzipped my trousers.

"Let me," I said, kicking off my shoes and sliding my shirt off at the same time. I pulled the T-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the chair. Laura looked at my chest and then placed both her hands on my pecs. She rubbed them slowly and reached her hand around my neck. Her lips came up to mine and she kissed me passionately. Her tongue slid between my lips and teeth and teased at mine. Her glorious breasts were pushed into my chest, and her breathing was becoming quicker.

I pulled away from her kiss and looked at her. "You seem to be very much into this."

"I've had dreams," she said simply. "Call it the realization of a fantasy."

"Indeed." I let my pants slide to the floor, then pulled my briefs off. I led her over to the sofa. She sat down and took a hold of my nearly stiff cock. She held it in one hand, passing the other over the tip. Her fingers played a little tattoo on it as she caressed my manhood. Then she stuck her tongue out at licked off the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the end. I had never seen anything so erotic.

My sister-in-law kissed the end of my rod as if it were her lover's lips. She gently sucked it, tongued it, and held it between her lips for what seemed like minutes. Then she kissed it's length, little tiny sucking kisses all the way down the side to the root, then back up the other side to the tip. I shuddered with the sensation as one hand grasped my balls and she lightly scratched behind them. It had the effect of pushing me forward, and as I moved, her lips and mouth engulfed me.

It was all I could do to breathe; the sensations were so strong. As she held most of me in my mouth, her tongue beat upon the underside of my shaft. Then she locked on it with her lips and pressed me to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. I could the feel little sucking motions of her tongue as she held me there, all the while scraping her fingernails under and around my balls.

"You are just marvelous," I said through short, heavy breaths. "But, really, you must stop. I will surely come in just a few moments. I want to save that for later."

"But, I like it," she said. "You're so hard, and the skin is so smooth and soft. And, I like those little ridges the veins make."

"There will be other times, Laura," I said, "for I fully intend to use a lion's share of the allotment of your services."

"Oh, I see," she said. "Well, it might not be so bad, then."

I instructed her to sit down on the couch. When she did, my fingers slid over her belly and across her garter belt, into the soft, wet folds of her pussy. She gasped as my finger found her little love bud. I removed it, licked it, and slid it back to find her clit. As I circled it with my finger, she began to moan, or hum, I really couldn't tell which.

As I slid my finger around her hot, wet, love box she arched her back and pushed her hips upward. My finger found her hole and she moaned softly as it slid in. I circled it lightly then slid out to encircle her little bud again. Three times I made the circuit and then slid it back into her. She put her hand on top of mine and said, "There. Leave it there."

She began to hump my fingers, making them slide in and out of her. Her moans became grunts and her pace quickened. She put both her hands on mine and pushed hard. She was firing off like a rocket. Her head rocked downward and the back against the sofa. Her hips arched upward and I could feel her cunt compressing and releasing as she came, her voice making a low "oooohhhhhhh" sound. She collapsed her hips down one the sofa and I removed my hand.

I went to kneel in front of her. My tongue was trembling for the contact with her sweet pussy. I lifted her knees over my shoulders and pulled her damp, sweet love-box to my lips. I kissed her labia, tonguing the inner and searching for that throbbing little clit. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. I finally achieved the marvelous position where my tongue was fucking her hole while my nose stimulated her clit.

"Oh, Larry," she moaned. "Stephen never does me like this. Mmmmmm. Please make me come on your tongue." Of course, that was my intention. I swirled my tongue inside her, licking up her juices. She had perfumed her inner thighs, and the scent mingled with her natural musk. My hard organ throbbed and my head swam with the sensation. I licked at her furiously while she humped on my face, the tip of my nose pressing her clit.

She began that low moaning, almost a growl. Her head rocked down, looking at me, but not looking, her eyes glassy with a far away stare. Her hands were clasped behind my head as she fucked my face. She rocked backward again. I could see her marvelous tits vibrating ever so slightly with her gyrations. This time, when she came, the sound was more guttural, almost animal. She growled and moaned and I felt her cunt compress my tongue. She almost turned inside out, pressing against the wave of her orgasm. When she was spent, I gently licked up and down her slit, tasting her delicious essence, and lubricating her for the main event.

"How do you want me?" I asked. "Missionary, you on top, or what?"

"No, no. Like this," she said, rolling her body around on the sofa, kneeling on it and presenting her back to me.

"Animal-style," I said. "Appropriate."

I stood behind her, taking my cock in my hand and sliding it around her slit. I found her hole and slid in very slowly.

"Oh, yessss!" she whispered. "Yes. Just like that."

I held very still and let the sensation and excitement subside. But, my sister-in-law, kneeling there with my cock inside her was desperate for sensation. She began to rock her hips, causing my dick to slide partially out of her and rub the front of her pussy. She moaned and rocked backward, taking me fully inside her.

"Slowly," I commanded. "I want the complete feeling of your cunt wrapped around my cock."

She slowed but continued to move. I put my hands on her delicate waist and slid them down to those glorious hips. I had to control the rhythm or she would make me come too soon. I rocked my hips forward to greet her backward thrusting. Then released her partially to slide away from me.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "Just there. So good."

I set the pace. Three partial strokes and then the full. Three and the full. Three and the full. She started to growl again.

"Are you cumming?" I asked.

"Yes," she said through gasping breaths, "Yes, I'm cumming."

When I felt the constrictions begin inside her I dropped the three short strokes and just plunged into her time and again to my full length. Her groans turned into growls, and then into a louder yell. She closed her mouth and made grunting and moaning sounds through her nose. When she opened her mouth again it was with words I'd longed to hear.

"Oh, fuck me, Larry. Fuck me hard. I'm coming!"

I drove my cock into her, time and time again, fighting against the contractions in her pussy. I felt the orgasm begin to build behind my balls. I pulled her hips to me and pounded away. She was virtually screaming now as her orgasm continued, her interior muscles milking my cock. My own orgasm rushed down on me like a huge wave. I plunged as deep as I could into her and started spewing my seed inside her. My own grunts mingled with her screams and we came in one terrible and tremendous rush of emotion and elation.

When my cock had stopped shooting, I gently caressed her back. I slide my cock slowly in and out of her sopping pussy. I didn't want this to end. I told her so.

"I know," she said. "Me either. Just keep doing what you're doing."

My cock slid in and out slowly. I could feel her voluntarily contracting her muscles to hold and squeeze me while I was inside her.

"I'm very close to another, if you can keep it up," she said. "Just slowly, like your doing." I complied. My cock didn't seem to want to go down. It stayed relatively hard, though overwhelmingly sensitive. I thrust softly forward, then back, feeling the heat and soaking, silky wetness of her cum-laden cunt.

She called out, "Now, Larry, fuck me hard, now!"

I renewed my efforts and drove into her. Again, my hands held her hips as I pounded her. She mewed a little bit, then growled. Finally, there came the low voiced, "oooooohhhhhhhh" and the contraction of her pussy became involuntary. She pounded back on my cock as the wave of her orgasm overtook her. When she slowed, I pulled back and released her. She turned her head toward me and asked for tissues. The cum was dripping down her thigh toward her stockings. I raced across the room to the bar and grabbed a handful of napkins.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Next time, I'll be better prepared." I handed her a bunch of the napkins, keeping several for myself.

"You know, Larry," she said, standing and cleaning herself, "we should have done this a long, long time ago."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Laura. It makes the money seem much less of an important issue."

"I'm sorry about the money. I know now that I should have never been involved with that scumbag, especially with you around and available."

I found my briefs and pants and pulled them on. As I shrugged into my shirt I walked behind my desk, opened the drawer and pulled out my checkbook. I wrote out the check for thirty-two thousand, leaving the payee line blank. I handed it to her.

"Fill in whomever you want on the pay to line."

Laura took the check and looked at it. She put her right hand behind my neck and pulled me close to her. Her lips locked onto mine. She sucked lightly on my tongue and then released me.

"This is the second best thing that's happened to me today," she said.

"Oh really? What was the best?"

"You and me, together on that couch. That was the best."

I helped her gather her clothing and showed her the door to my private bathroom.

"There's even a shower in there, if you want it," I said.

"Not this time, Larry. Like you said, next time, we'll be better prepared." She kissed me lightly on the lips again and disappeared into the bathroom.

While she dressed, I retied my tie, tucked in my shirt, and put on my shoes and socks. I used the sink at the bar to wash my face and hands, then shrugged into my suit coat. When Laura came out of the bathroom she looked as stunning as when she had arrived.

12