A Debt to be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are ya ready?" he asked as he rubbed his precum over my pussy lips.

"Give it to me," I replied as I closed my eyes, and prepared for the worse.

Daryl eased the tip past the lips, but stopped at the entrance to my pussy. He paused for a moment, and then forced it in a little further. When he did I felt my pussy being stretched apart, but it was not as bad as I had imagined. Maybe I should have been grateful that he was taking his time, but I wasn't.

"For god's sake, don't stop." I beseeched him. "Give it to me. I want it all inside of me."

Although I had not really expected him to do what I wanted, he did just that. With a hefty lunge he sent his massive cock plunging into me. He did not stop until it reached the very top.

For the first time in my life, I was completely filled. There was not a centimeter of unoccupied space in me. It was so enjoyable that I found myself begging him to fuck me.

Now that my pussy had expanded to accommodate him, there was no stopping him. He immediately began to forcefully drive into me, rocking my body with each thrust. Soon we were moving together, him trying to get even more into me, and me endeavoring to make it happen.

I don't remember how many times he made me orgasm, having lost count at three. All I know is that when he finally gave me his precious sperm, I joined him in glorious bliss. When I finally did come down from that dizzying height, he was still in me, as hard as ever.

We fucked two more times, each time even more magnificent that the one before. When he erupted for the third time, he fell on top of me, crushing my breasts. For a long time we just lay there, feeling each other's heavy breathing, and wrapped in a marvelous afterglow.

At some point I must have fallen asleep, because when I awoke he was gone. For some strange reason, his absence filled me with a sense of sadness. Maybe it was because I believed that I would never again enjoy his exceptional cock. Whatever it was, I continued to lie there, reminiscing about what had transpired that night, especially my time with Daryl.

After several minutes I realized that I was lying in a pool of cum. I got up, and started towards the bathroom, but changed my mind. Instead I slowly walked out to the living room, where I expected to find my husband passed out.

When I arrived, I discovered that the boys were gathered around the poker table, talking about me. What I overheard, before they notice me, was very complimentary. From the way they were talking, they all seemed to have liked my performance.

"Don't let me stop you." I told them after they had shut up. "A girl wants to hear how good she is in bed. Especially this one."

They did not reply, although I really did not expect them to. In all our years of marriage, Brad had never complimented me on the pleasure that I gave him. He had just assumed that it was my duty as a woman and a wife, and I had to admit that it was. So why did I suddenly expect others to do what my husband would not?

I was still pondering this, when the men got up to leave. Before they did, I went to each of them and gave them a passion kiss on the mouth. As I did, I placed my hand over their cocks, and gave them a tender squeeze through their pants. When they reached the door, I thanked them for giving me such a wonderful time.

"So, you liked having them fuck you?" Brad asked after they were gone.

"You're not drunk, are you?" I replied, realizing that this had all be set up. "You had Harold tell me that just to see what I would do."

"Answer my question. Did you enjoy having sex with them?"

"What if I said no. You already know what my beliefs are. So what difference would it make. If you want to continue letting other men fuck me, you have that right."

"I just wanted to know what you felt about it. And, yes, I am not drunk, and never have been. Furthermore, I intend to continue to let them fuck you, and maybe some others too. Is that clear?"

"Now that it is out in the open, I will tell you that I did enjoy having sex with them. I especially enjoyed doing it with Daryl."

"Good, because he is going to be a regular at a our poker parties."

That night, after we had had fantastic sex, we talked about the upcoming parties. I was planning on wearing a pink peignoir, and nothing else, but Brad rejected the idea. He wanted me fully clothed, including a bra and panties. His idea was to play strip poker, with me doing the stripping. Once I was naked I was to remain that way, as they played to see who would use me. Only this time the winner would not have to wait until the game ended to have me.

After our conversation had ended, and he had gone to sleep, I lay there thinking about what had transpired. I was surprised that I had so readily gone along with his plans. Prior to that night, my philosophy was that I would be a sexual plaything for only one man. Yet, I had let five men have me, and was prepared to let them, and more do the same. What was even more astonishing was that I was actually looking forward to being a sex toy.

12