A Debt to be Paid

Story Info
A tale of blackmail; a shy wife pays her husband's debt.
2.9k words
4.2
102.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Joe several years ago. He had just moved with his young wife Tracey and two young sons from Utah to start a new job working as a mechanic. Joe was straight laced. He rarely smiled and was so serious that he made one feel uncomfortable at times. I met Joe because he wanted to rent one of my apartments. I knew that Joe would be an ideal tenant. He was responsible, quiet, hard-working and very religious, so no drinking, smoking, or parties!

One time I went by his apartment to look at some plumbing issues. The place was PERFECT. It was neat, clean, and tidy. As I came in, off to one side of the living room was his wife Tracey and two boys. She was wearing long skirt and frumpy blouse, but her piercing blue eyes and perfect teeth caught my attention. She barely looked at me. She kept her full attention on keeping the boys quiet and well behaved. I was immediately drawn to her and sensed that although Joe thought that she was under his command and control, that there was more to her than what met the eye. She was about 5 foot 6, and seemed quite petite... maybe 120 or 125 lbs. Piercing blue eyes like a liquid sky, and dark brown long curly hair. She had perfect pouty lips and seemed to have nice curves, although hard to tell in that awful get up.

I took care of the minor plumbing issue and left. As I drove home I thought to myself, "How in hell did such a plain and boring guy end up with such a beautiful and enchanting woman?" Damned if I knew.

Several months later, Joe came to me because he was struggling to pay his rent. His company had made cuts and he was a casualty. He had yet to find new work. He asked for an extension on his rent.

"Joe, if you have no job, how are you going to pay at all? Does your wife work?"

"NO! My wife does NOT work! I am the man of the house and her job is to take care of our family and my job is to make the money!"

"Well Joe, I need my rent. How about this, is your wife any good with administrative work? I really need to catch up on scanning and organizing my files. In addition, my receptionist just left on maternity leave... I need someone to answer phones and greet and entertain my clients. Is that something that she could do? I would pay her $15 an hour and she could work short-term... just till you find new work."

Joe agreed. Tracey would start work on Monday.

"Make sure that she is to my office at 8:30 sharp!"

Monday arrived and Tracey showed up as promised. She was dressed like a 70 year old woman! She had on a hideous skirt and some sort of sweater blouse that resembled a bad crocheted blanket my nana would have made.

"Tracey, come into my office. Sit down. Tracey I am glad that you can come and work for me, but first I want to make a few things clear. I work in a fast paced high action world and I don't have time for a lot of bullshit. So, when I tell you what I want done and how; it needs to be done as I've instructed. Second, my clients are the most important piece of my business and you are to be courteous and friendly. And finally, when you work for me, you are a reflection of me and my business and I am concerned about your business attire!"

"I... I... I am sorry. Joe makes me dress like this. And we haven't had any money for several years... so I buy my clothes at a thrift store."

"Damn Tracey! Just because you shop at a thrift store doesn't mean that you have to buy your clothes from the old lady section!"

"Joe says that he wants me to dress like his mother. She was a loyal and faithful woman... a great housewife."

"Okay Tracey, well this just isn't going to work for me. If you want to work for me, we need to get you new clothes."

"But we don't have the money."

"Right... Well this is on me. I have a sales associate who dresses very professionally and still looks damn good. I will have April take you shopping."

Now April knew what I liked... I had trained her well several years ago and still took the time to renew her training and our romance. April liked bringing me fresh meat to enjoy and would understand what to do with Tracey.

Shortly after noon Tracey returned in professional attire! She had a gray neat skirt that came to just above her knees and a silky white blouse that clung to her body... which was amazing after all. Flat stomach, full round breasts, and an amazing ass round and full. And long sexy athletic legs... Damn. April reported that all was well with 7 new outfits.

Tracey beamed with confidence and gratefulness.

"Thank you! Thank you for everything!"

"You're welcome and now you can represent me and my company appropriately."

"But really... thanks for everything... even the new panties and bras!"

"Oh, did April and you pick out some stuff?"

"Yeah, she said that my old ones would show too many lines with my new skirts."

"Ha ha... very well then!"

Tracey worked for me about two weeks. There were stolen glances and an energy that grew between us. She would come into my office and bring my papers to sign and lean over my shoulder and our bodies would touch. I could see down her blouse to her full round bosom and peach red areolas. She would sit across from me and at times I could see all the way to her silk panties. One day her legs were a bit more open as she concentrated on finishing some notes and her panties had gapped and I could see the entirety of one of her luscious full lips. Oh how I wanted her. I was planning to take my next steps when Joe came in the next day to inform me that Tracey would no longer be working for me. He said that she was changing and not being the wife that he wanted. I attempted to discuss it with him, but he would hear none of it. I asked him how they would pay their bills and he still had no answer. So I did something out of pity... I gave Joe a job.

I had job do repairs on my investment properties and collect rents. Joe would bring me checks, invoices and bills.

But Joe eventually made a miscalculation. His numbers were not adding up and I realized that Joe was embezzling money from me. I knew from past experience just how serious this offense was. If I pressed charges, Joe would face YEARS in jail. To be honest, it was only a few thousand dollars, not the sort of money to destroy a man or his family, but then again, Joe did have something I wanted and he being such an ass gave me some ideas....

I called Joe into my office and confronted him. My lawyer was present. At first he denied, then he tried to explain and finally just confessed. He figured he would be expected to pay the money back... but he couldn't because he didn't have it... so he would be fired.

My attorney explained that by state law, he would need to pay back in full, plus penalties, that personal property like cars would be seized and sold and that it was a minimum of 5 years in prison!

Joe's face turned pale white. I thought that he was going to throw up, but instead he started to cry.

I dismissed my attorney.

Joe begged for mercy offering to do anything, to work for free!

"Joe, I don't want you working for me any more... period. I can't trust you."

"But I can't go to jail, what about Tracey and my boys!"

"You should have thought about that before Joe! I gave Tracey a job. I gave you a job. I would have had you both work for me, but your arrogance and pride has gotten you hear. You fucked me! And now I want to fuck you!"

"I promise I will pay you back!"

"No, I don't think so Joe."

"But I will do anything you want."

"There is only one thing that you have that I want...."

"Okay, name it... anything!"

"I want Tracey. I want her pussy, her mouth, and her ass."

"What? What? No way... I can't... I couldn't.... NO!"

"That is fine Joe, enjoy jail."

"I will tell them that you threatened me and wanted my wife."

"Really, my lawyer watched you cry like a pussy and beg and I wouldn't agree to your pleas. I would guess that someone like you would say ANYTHING. Now, Joe, don't be a fool. Talk to Tracey, explain the situation and you make a decision. I will arrive to my office tomorrow at 8:58 am and at 9 am sharp my attorney will file the charges. You will have a two minute window tomorrow to change your fate."

I arrived the next morning at 8:55 and saw Joe's car in the parking lot. I figured he was there to plead, to curse me, or to murder me. I was ready for any possibility. Joe stood right outside of my office with his head hung low.

"Okay... you can do it." He said. "But I will tell you the rules..." he started....

"Joe, come into my office!" "Listen you worthless bastard and thief, I will make the fucken rules and if you don't like them you will rot in jail.... Got it! This is what will happen, I will come today at noon sharp and Tracey will be laying in your bed... laying her stomach, wearing a night gown that I will give you. She will have no underwear or bra. Her hands are to be stretched out in front of her and tied to the top of the bed. Her legs are to be stretched to the corners and secured. You will blindfold her and tell her that when I arrive that you will leave the two of us alone. However, you will not leave, but rather you will stay and watch quietly! I don't want her to know that you are there and you will never mention this to her or I swear I will press charges. The statute of limitations if five years long. I want her sweet ass propped up in the air available to me and vulnerable. And you will watch me satisfy her and you will hear her scream in ecstasy and pleasure. Got it you fucken maggot!"

Joe shook his head in defeat. I gave him what I wanted him to use as props and gave him clear instructions.

I arrived at the apartment and lightly knocked. Joe opened the door and with a soft voice invited me in. I gravitated to the bedroom. One lamp by the night stand was on and there on the bed with her ass in the air and back arched was Tracey. Her skin was perfect. Her round bottom was a sight to behold and her little teddy did not reach to cover her exposed puffy pussy lips. She was natural, but her hair was thin and dark in perfect contrast to her full outer cunt lips and pink wet slit.

Joe said, "Bye Tracey, I will be home when you are done and don't worry... it will be okay."

He then took his position by the door very quietly and I approached Tracey. My fingertips started about half-way up her left thigh and softly touched up and over her muscular gluteus. My right hand caressed her left cheek and she flinched nervously. As she did I watched her anal sphincter contract and at the same time her cunt hole glistened as her arousal oozed out. My fingers naturally went right to the source of her desire and she sighed nervous and excited sigh. I told her how beautiful she was and how lucky her foolish husband was to have such a beautiful wife. I told her more and more of how I wanted her and thought of how the soft silk panties that I had purchased for her much has felt against her soft lips and began caressing her slit.

I got behind her and spread her ass and buried my face in her pussy from behind, I found her eager and hard clit and sucked on it softly as my nose probed deeper into her vaginal opening. My hands were all over her thighs and buttocks, her back when very suddenly she screamed out and had a powerful orgasm, her entire body convulsing and heaving. I placed two fingers into her luscious pussy and fingered her to two more powerful orgasms. Now her body was quivering.

My right hand stayed on her firm muscular ass and I moved my body to the side of the bed. I undid my pants and freed my swollen hard cock. It was throbbing. I laid it at her lips and she willingly opened her mouth and accepted. Her mouth was soft and warm, but clumsy, like she had not sucked much cock and she only took me very shallow, barely fitting my entire head into her mouth. I opened her mouth a bit wider and fed her more of my cock. She gagged slightly and I would give her more space.

"Do you see how hard you make me? You make me want to cum! You make me want to explode."

She started to moan in approval and began to move her hips as my fingers manipulated her clit and pressed against her g-spot. She was on fire again.

I rolled her over onto her back. Her tits were perfect. She was an ample C cup, but her nipples were so small and erect. I kissed and suck on her nipples and her body responded with goose bumps.

Her mouth was open and her breath was warm. I kissed her deeply and she responded with sensual moans and a hungry mouth thrusting her tongue deep into my own mouth. As I kissed her teased her tongue with mine, I was teasing her clit with my fingertips. I looked over and Joe had removed his jeans and was stroking his cock. Each time I would kiss more deeply, I would thrust two fingers deep into her wet juicy cunt.

I kissed down her body till my tongue found her clit. It was hot, still, and twitched like electricity was running through it. I teased it ever so carefully as I could feel that she was on the edge of cumming.

"Do you want to cum Tracey?"

"I do! I DO. PLEASE."

"Beg!"

"Please let me cum! Please. I am begging you."

I continued to tease her clit with my tongue and fingers and then my mouth latched onto her pink inner lips, my right hand latched onto her clit in a strong rhythm and my left fingers were fixated on her G-SPOT.

"Oh.... Oh.... OOOHHHHH.... OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!!!!!"

She exploded with body convulsing. The muscles in her vagina had latched onto my fingers and were contracting so that I thought I may never get them back! A warm flood of her cum gushed from her squirting pussy. Joe looked amazed and lost his load right there.

I immediately climbed onto her and buried my throbbing cock into her still pulsing pussy. I fucked her through three more orgasms till I could withstand the lust and desire no longer. I looked at Joe and motioned for him to get lost.

I reached up and untied Tracey's hands and removed her blindfold. She was finally free. Free to touch me. Free to taste me. Free to fuck me.

I rolled to my back and she grabbed my dick and took it deep into her mouth till her eyes watered. This time she was eager and not so clumsy. Her wet warm mouth felt amazing to my hot cock. Then she mounted me. Her pussy felt amazing and she grinded like she was riding a bull. Her movements started smooth and sensual but quickly turned fast and powerful, almost violent, she reached down and took hold of her clit. Her breasts were heaving, her hips were moving and.

"Ahhhhhh.... Oh... My... God!...." I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life! I had already burst twice, but she climbed off of me wanting to see this volcano and several more contractions had my cum shooting all over. She took my dick in her mouth and consumed my cum.

As she sucked my cock, I remained hard and knew that I wanted to cum again. I took over Tracey, placing her on her knees with her hands on the top of her head board and called Joe in. Tracey was shocked.

"Now Joe, here is how you are supposed to fuck your wife! Every fucken time!"

I pounded her pussy from behind while Joe came up and fed his dick to Tracey. As I fucked her I pulled her hair from behind and grabbed and smacked her round ass.

Within about 10 minutues Tracey was cumming again, violently, beautifully, loudly cumming. I pulled out my cock and shot my hot cum all over her back.

We were all exhausted!

"Joe and Tracey... your debt is paid."