A December to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Matty, Cassie, and Rachel are reunited with family.
18.5k words
4.78
83.9k
140

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter is a continuation from my last story (A Thanksgiving Surprise) and takes place 2 months after the ending of a Thanksgiving Surprise Ch. 03. They are the same characters in the same time and place. Some events in this story will not make the most sense if you have not first read the three chapters of A Thanksgiving Surprise. Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback and I am glad to hear you are enjoying the story!

Hope you enjoy this and more chapters on the way!

*****

The rubber on my tires gripped the ice as I put my truck into passing gear and pulled out from behind the tractor trailer in front of me. My hands were wrapped tight on the steering wheel and my eyes were piercing straight ahead into the white fuzz. I knew it wasn't the best idea to be driving so recklessly in a snow storm but I had to get home. The six hour drive home from school was more than half over but I was desperate to make up some time. My truck seemed to be on autopilot while I swerved in and out of traffic. A flood of emotions and thoughts were jumping back and forth in my mind as I scanned the horizon for any signs of imminent danger at my cruising speed. I knew there wouldn't be a happy welcome waiting for me at home when I arrived but still wanted to get home as fast as I could.

'Home' I thought to myself. Would this really feel like home? The last time I was home was for Thanksgiving weekend a couple of months ago. It was now mid-December heading into the Christmas season and everything was going perfect in my life. I was the happiest guy in the world. I had finally hooked up with my dream girl Rachel in my parent's home over the holiday weekend. Not only that, my ultimate fantasy came true when I was seduced by my big sister Cassie. The three of us spent the entire weekend together and eventually came to realize we all had deep feelings for each other. We all loved each other and we had all wanted a physical relationship to happen for the longest time. More than brother and sister. More than best friends. More than a one-time fling. This was love in its truest form and we all desired to pleasure and cherish each other equally.

I had recently just finished completing paperwork to transfer to MIT for the winter semester. I am in my second year of a double major in Engineering and Business. As soon as we all realized the three of us wanted to spend our lives together, I made the switch to MIT's executive MBA and engineering program. Since the girls would both be attending Harvard Medical School we could get a place together off campus and learn more and more about each other as we all began a new chapter in our lives.

The girls and I had been in constant contact since Thanksgiving through texting, Skyping, and talking on the phone which lead to some pretty intensely hot nights. Phone sex turned into an almost nightly thing where the girls would get me going, and would then have each other to satisfy their urges while I was left on my own. I hadn't touched them, held them in my arms for such a long time and while I knew I was going to see them when I got home, the reasons why were terribly upsetting.

About four hours ago I had received a phone call from my mother Sara. She was hysterical, distraught and it took me some time to decipher and understand the magnitude of exactly what she was saying. My father, Will had lost control of his vehicle last night and swerved into oncoming traffic. He was killed instantly. Replaying that phone call in my head had caused me to tear up again as I plowed forward through the storm, frantic to get home and comfort my mother and sister. There was no doubt that Rachel would be there too as she probably came home from school with Cassie. Having been so close to the family, she would probably be a wreck too when I arrived home.

I let out a deep long sigh and focused on the road. I slowed my speed down considerably when a phone call came through the Bluetooth in my truck. Cassie's name flashed up on the screen.

'Shit' I thought to myself. I wasn't ready for this and especially not while I was driving and speeding home. Why couldn't she wait for me to come home first?

I clicked on the answer button on the touch screen and softly spoke.

"Hey Cass," I said solemnly. I'm not sure if she had been crying the whole time or my voice set her off but what came through the other end of the phone was absolute devastation.

"Oh my... god Matty," Cassie squeaked out in between hysterical sobs. "I..I can't believe he...he's GONE," Cassie belted out as she was full out crying now and couldn't seem to catch her breath. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek at how much this was killing her. It was killing me to not be able to do anything about it. My relationship with my parents was never the best. Thanksgiving weekend changed that when they finally accepted me for choosing the career I wanted rather than just following in their footsteps. I had thought we would begin a relationship based out of mutual respect and admiration. When I left after Thanksgiving, I thought things were going to change for the better. Boy was I wrong.

Cassie on the other hand, always had a closer relationship with them as she was the perfect doctor daughter that they had hoped for. Having only felt emotionally close to my parents for a couple of months, I couldn't imagine how Cassie was handling all of this.

"I...I know Cass," I tried to interject in between sobs. "it's awful ...I will be there in a couple of hours and we can sit down and talk through it. I reassured her. "I miss you so much and we WILL get through this as a family."

I heard Cassie's breathing slow down as she began to catch her breathe. "I love you so much Matty," she whimpered. "See you in a little bit," Cassie trailed off as she disconnected the phone.

I hit the gas and started quickly closing the gap between me and my sister.

***** CH. 01 - New beginnings *****

As my truck came to a stop in the driveway of my childhood home, I leaned my head onto the steering wheel and closed my eyes. I was now the man of the house so to speak and needed to take care of my mother Sara, sister Cassie, and lover Rachel appropriately.

I was not looking forward to stepping inside and having the reality of my father's death wash over me. After a few minutes sitting in the car, I took a deep breath, opened the car door and headed towards the front steps. Christmas decorations were tastefully and conservatively present all over the estate grounds. No doubt professionally done, the house looked like a scene from a Christmas movie.

As I came closer to the house I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster at how exactly this would go down. Before I had a chance to think more of it, the front door swung open and my beautiful blonde sister came flying down the steps. Before I had a chance to say anything she jumped into my arms and threw her hands around my neck. I threw my hands around her and held her as tight as I could.

"I'm so glad you're home Matty...I've missed you so much," Cassie whispered as we kept up our embrace. "I can't believe this is happening. It doesn't seem real," she finished as she released her grasp form around my neck.

I looked into Cassie's gorgeous blue-grey eyes that were brimming with tears. I desperately wanted to show her how much I missed her and cared about her but knew this wasn't the time or the place. I took her face in my two hands and kissed her on the forehead.

"I've missed you so much too Cassie. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere for a while," I stated. Cassie put her arm around my waist as I escorted her up the stairs. When we walked through the front door, Rachel practically jumped on top of us.

"Matty! Baby, I'm so sorry about your dad," Rachel said in a caring loving voice. She too had looked like she had just been crying. Rachel game me a quick peck on the lips that lasted a bit longer than I thought it would. Once it started I never wanted it to end.

"Thanks Rachel," I replied after I broke the kiss. "I'm so glad to see the both of you." I hugged each of the girls in my arms while everyone seemed to calm down knowing they were reunited with the two people who they shared an incredible connection with. I could feel the girls grip tighten as they each leaned into my chest. This was another moment that I never wanted to end. After about a minute or so, Rachel loosened her grip as Cassie still clung to me.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink?" Rachel queried. Looking into her big beautiful green eyes, I was captivated. I had sudden flashbacks to the three of us in the lingerie store, at the drive-in and for the first time since I had heard this news, I wanted to make love to these two beautiful women right then and there.

"Thanks Rach, but I'm alright for now," I responded. Cassie was resting her head on my chest and was looking off into the distance as she subconsciously ran her fingers up and down my spine. Rachel smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm going to head upstairs then," Rachel stated. "I will be in my room if you need anything at all. That goes for either of you." Rachel kissed Cassie on the top of the head as she disappeared up the stairs into her bedroom and closed the door.

Cassie still had not moved her head from my chest. I didn't want her to let go and from the looks of it she wasn't planning to anytime soon. I knew we couldn't stand there forever in the foyer so I kissed her on the top of the head and escorted her into the great room where my mother Sara was sitting on the couch.

When my mother heard us enter the room, she whipped her head around immediately, ran over to us and engulfed us in her arms.

"My goodness Matthew...you made it here very quickly," My mother mentioned as she lovingly rubbed our backs. I held my mother and sister in my arms as I softly reassured them that everything would be alright.

"I got here as fast as I could and I'm not going anywhere until everyone in this house is back on their feet. We will all get through this together...as a family," I stated.

I could feel both my sister and mother squeeze me even tighter before they let go. The three of us spent the next hour sitting in the great room talking through our feelings and emotions. My mother had been in contact with other family members and had arranged for a wake at our house to take place in a few days' time. My father was to be cremated as per his wishes. The reality of the situation really struck home with Cassie and I as our mother was informing of us of his final plans. After a long conversation, my mother excused herself and headed to bed.

Cassie and I were left sitting on the couch cuddled together. Cassie let out a long deep breath. "I love you so much Matt," Cassie declared. "I couldn't imagine going through this without you. I just still can't believe this happened."

I could feel Cassie's breathing start to become ragged as she trailed off her last sentence. "I know what you mean," I replied. "It feels like it's a movie or something...this shouldn't happen to good people but it does I guess."

Cassie leaned up off of me and looked deep into my eyes. The gaze of our eyes met for what seemed like five minutes before Cassie lunged at me and kissed me with such passion and desire. It felt as if Cassie thought I could be the next to go and she was acting out our last moments together. I kissed her back while trying to match her intensity but had to fight myself not to rip her clothes off right then and there. I wasn't sure if she wanted that or if she just wanted to kiss me. After about a minute of passionate making out, I had my answer as she broke our kiss.

"I think I need to go to bed," Cassie said as she sat back up on the couch. "Maybe you, Rachel and I can go for a walk and talk in the morning?" Cassie asked.

"Absolutely Cass," I replied. "Sounds perfect." I gave my sister a big hug and walked her upstairs to her room. We shared an intimate kiss at the top of the stairs before we said good night and went into our separate rooms.

I managed to take off my shirt and pants before I crashed onto the bed in my boxers. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep right away but figured I would just lay there and rest. Maybe a half hour passed before I needed to go to the washroom. I left my room and on my way back from the washroom I heard quiet sobbing coming from Cassie's room. I lightly rapped on the door as the sobbing stopped.

"Come in," Cassie squeaked out. I opened the door to see her lying on top of her bed. She was wearing a silk night gown that hugged her sexy curves in all the right places.

"Want some company?" I asked as I entered the room. Cassie smiled and nodded and directed me to climb into bed with her. Wearing only my boxers, I slide into bed with my big sister and spooned with her. I wrapped my hand around her waist and kissed the back of her head.

"Is this better?" I asked as I held her close to me.

"This is better," Cassie said with a sigh as I could sense she seemed slightly happier than earlier. We laid there for the longest time not talking. We were just holding each other and enjoyed the comfort and heat that our bodies provided to each other. After some time we both must have dozed off.

"Matty...Matty are you awake?" I heard Cassie whisper as her hand was rubbing the outside of my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 2:37 am. Cassie seemed fully awake and was still rubbing my outer thigh.

"Yeah I'm awake Cass...everything alright?" I asked. Cassie just nodded her head. She took my hand that was resting on her stomach and moved it down towards where her underwear should have been...

All I could feel was her wet pussy as she used my hand to start rubbing her clit. "Mmm I need you Matty...I need you to make love to me...show me how much you love me and that you'll never leave me...ever," Cassie said breathlessly. I continued to rub her clit with my hand as she let go. I kissed her ear and whispered, "I'll never let you go Cassie...We will be together forever."

At this point, my cock was becoming rock hard as it began to push through my boxers and nudge between her ass cheeks. Cassie was moaning as she felt my cock get harder and bigger for her. I was desperate to be there for my big sister in any way she needed. If this is what she needed right now, I was more than happy to oblige.

Cassie reached behind her and snaked her hand into the front of my boxers. She immediately started grabbing and stroking my cock. "This for me?" Cassie asked in a playful voice in between moans.

"Sure is," I replied as I momentarily paused to slide my boxers down and kick them off my ankles. I was now lying naked spooning with my sister. Cassie was stroking my cock and I was rubbing her clit. We were both getting so worked up when Cassie made the next move.

Cassie lifted her leg over top of mine allowing a perfect entry for me to slide my cock deep into her tight wet pussy.

"I need you inside me Matty...i NEED it now...make love to me brother," Cassie whimpered as she hiked up her silk night gown exposing her gorgeous tits. I took my hand from her clit and placed it on her hip.

"I love you so much Cass," I declared as I thrust my iron hard cock slowly into her pussy. It was tight. It was warm. It felt so right. I took my time pushing in. This wasn't a time for desperate needing to fuck and cum. This was about making love. This was about showing and telling each other that we were more than brother and sister. This was about showing how deep our love really was.

"Ohhh Matty...I love you so much baby," Cassie cooed as I slowly slide in and out of her. I took my hand from her hip and brought it up to her incredible tits. I began to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples while my teeth and lips were suckling on her neck.

My cock kept slipping in and out of her wet folds as my roaming hands all over her body were driving her mad. We picked up a bit of speed but never pushed it toward a rapid pace. We were both passionate and intimate which is exactly what we both needed at that moment. Our bodies were moving in a steady rhythm for what seemed like hours but in reality was probably only 15 minutes.

"I need your cum in me Matty...I need to feel that again. I felt like a part of me has been missing and I desperately need to feel that hot cum in me again. Cum in me baby!" Cassie squealed as I pumped harder and faster.

"I'm so close Cassie...I love you so much sis...im so close baby...I'm cu...I'm cumming!" I shouted as I grasped onto Cassie's hips and let my seed shoot into her. All the time away from her had built up and I was releasing an unfathomable amount. Maybe the fact that we needed each other so bad made my cock continue shooting but before I knew it, her pussy clamped down around my cock and we were both cumming at the same time. We were one person it seemed. We were sharing the most intimate thing that two people could share. After that moment had ended, we lay in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in Cassie's bed alone. The sun was just starting to rise and as it did, it shone an orange glow into the room. Voices on the other side of the bedroom door caused me to open my eyes as well as peak my interest in the conversation. I could make out that one of the voices belonged to Rachel and it sounded like she was possibly whispering to Cassie. They seemed to be having a heart-felt conversation and I was glad to hear that they were supporting each other through this terrible time.

I focused hard and started overhearing what they were talking about...our relationship.

"I can't even imagine what you and Matty are going through," Rachel said. "I want to show you BOTH how much I love you but don't want to make things more difficult with our...situation in front of your family. I will be the loving caring girlfriend to Matty and the best friend and roommate to you while we are in public."

Rachel went on. "If at ANY time you need me to be more than that, to be what we REALLY are to each other, I will. I don't care about the consequences. I love you both so much and I am not ashamed of our relationship but understand how now is probably not the best time to bring it forward."

"Rachel," Cassie replied. "I love you and Matty with everything I have. You and I have been sneaking around together for years and now that we have Matty all intertwined in this it is getting so much harder to keep it a secret. I don't want us to have to hide our relationship from anyone when I need you and Matty now more than ever."

I could hear the two of them fighting with their emotions. I could tell they were hesitant to let anyone know how we felt about each other. There was sure to be more family around in the next few days and it would be extremely difficult to keep everything a secret. I got up from bed and opened the door to see Cassie and Rachel turn their heads to look over at me suddenly.

"Hey girls," I said. "Let's talk about this as a group," I continued as I gestured my head into the bedroom.

The girls both had a surprised look on their face like they didn't know I had overheard them. They casually entered the bedroom and hopped onto the bed. I closed the door behind them and joined them on the bed. The girls both looked nervous at what I was going to say. I took a deep breathe in and began to speak.

"I just want to start by saying I feel the exact same way as the two of you," I stated. Both of their faces lit up at my statement and their looks of nervousness changed to looks of relief.

"It has only been since Thanksgiving for me but I can't imagine how tough it must be keeping this secret for as long as you have," I continued. I reached out my hands and took one of their hands in mine. "I am not sure how my mother will take this news at this point. The last thing I want to do is hurt her even more than she already is. On the other hand, knowing that we are so close and in love with each other, she may be glad to hear that we have the support of each other through this difficult time," I finished.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers