A Deck Renovation Evolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Wilbur's eyes slightly dropped, as he admired the beautiful, nearly naked, young woman leaning against the bedroom door, and thought, "God, she is beautiful, and such a perfect body." He knew then, that she had more in mind than just having him sleep there. He almost couldn't believe this was all happening, but was excited and anxious for whatever was going to begin. His cock was standing tall and ready for whatever she was about to offer.

Roslyn seductively sauntered slowly to the side of the bed and stood still, allowing Mr. Wilbur's mind to absorb her entire body under the very sheer robe. She teasingly undid her robe slowly, giving him slight glimpses of her wonderfully shaped, full round tits, still firm like a healthy woman's tits of 25 would be. Her silver dollar sized, pink areolae encircled lovely, pencil eraser sized nipples. As she opened her robe wider, Mr. Wilbur could see the tapered, small waist that widened perfectly at her hips. His eyes continued downward slowly, allowing his eyes to savor every perfect part of her youthful anatomy. His eyes eventually reached the top of her unshaven, but neatly trimmed, silky brown pubic hair, and the full lips of her labia. She then let the robe fall off her tantalizingly slow and stood there for a minute before slowly turning completely around, giving him a view of her gorgeously shaped ass, stopping only when she was once again facing him.

Mr. Wilbur just stared at her admiringly, and said, in an amazed voice, "You are absolutely gorgeous." He looked at her, her beautiful young, innocent looking face, being encased by her very understated, conservative hairdo, causing her to not appear one bit tawdry. She still looked respectable and proper, in his eyes. He then said, "A sculptor could not have sculpted a more perfect female specimen."

"Thank you. That is so sweet of you," she swooned, and smiled. She then pulled the bedcovers back and got into the bed beside him. She positioned herself on her side facing him and pulled the covers over herself. She then reached down to Mr. Wilbur's engorged old cock, and whispered, "Mmm, so big and fat . . . nice. You do know it's unfair that I'm completely naked and you still have your boxer shorts on? Would you be so kind as to remove them so I won't feel so under dressed? I believe you're a bit overdressed for the occasion." She then softly giggled that naughty giggle. By this time, he had come to know this particular giggle and what it indicated.

Mr. Wilbur removed his shorts without hesitation and just let them remain at his feet. Knowing what was positively going to happen now, he cautiously informed her, "I don't have a condom. We wouldn't want you to become pregnant. I'm still very capable, you know."

As she wrapped her tiny hand around his fat, erect cock, she answered, "You don't need one. I'm incapable of conceiving. Something didn't develop properly down there inside me," she whispered, and began slowly massaging his cock and balls.

"As perfect a specimen as you are, it's hard for me to comprehend that everything about you isn't perfect. What's wrong? Isn't there anything medically that could be done to rectify the problem?"

"We've tried everything, it's just a little, but very essential thing, needed to have a baby. My ovaries don't produce mature eggs. I never knew anything was wrong until I wasn't having menstrual cycles like every other girl my age. I was constantly being sent to specialists, trying all sorts of things, in hopes that the condition could be remedied. Finally. I was told that nothing more could be done, and that I would never be able to give birth. The upside however, is that I don't have periods, and never have. So worry about nothing . . . enough about me, this night is about you, and me showing my appreciation for all your help, and what it means to me. I want this to be a special and personal thank you, from me to you."

"What if Adam wakes up and comes in here looking for you?" he asked.

"Have no fears, you wonderfully considerate man. Adam will be comatose for the duration. He won't rustle until I wake him in the morning. I've seen this many times in our marriage and it never varies. Now relax and enjoy what I'm about to give you, and you me," she whispered, as she nestled closer and began mouthing his neck, and continued teasing his cock and balls with her delicate hand.

Mr. Wilbur gladly complied and reached over and began squeezing her breasts and teasing her firm, hard nipples. "I've dreamt about this day with you from the very first day I saw you. I thought it would always be just another one of those old man improbable reveries," he whispered.

"Eureka! Daydreams do still come true. I've thought about this too, but only after I saw your lovely cock get hard, that first time. Mmm, it feels so good. It's all that I imagined what your hands massaging my tits would feel like."

Mr. Wilbur slid his hand down her side, and began rubbing her, already wet, labia lightly with his fingertips.

Roslyn excitedly responded to his touch, and said, "Oh yes, that feels so good, as I had imagined it would, as well."

The reality of knowing that Roslyn had been thinking of him sexually, the very same way he had of her, flattered him immensely and made him feel very special to someone once again, however fleeting it may be.

This continued for a short while, then Roslyn threw the bedcovers off both of them and slowly moved her head down to his cock and gently kissed it. She was somewhat surprised and excited to realize how wide and bulbous his cockhead was. She tenderly began swirling her tongue around his cockhead and under its crown. She then softly placed her lips around the wide, velvety head, and slowly moved down his shaft, softly sucking as she did.

Mr. Wilbur moaned with pleasure, and said, "That feels so wonderful, it's been so long. I would've never imagined you doing this to me in a million years," as his hand began rubbing her ass, while teasing her anus and pussy with his fingertips.

She removed his cock from her mouth, and said, "It's so gratifying and exciting to be able to make you feel good like this and please you. Don't you dare think about cumming yet, there's so much more I want to do . . . so much more I need to do," she shared as she went back to swallowing as much of his cock as possible.

As aroused as he was, he knew that at his age it took quite a bit longer to reach the point of ejaculation, compared to when he was much younger. Besides, right now, he didn't want this to ever stop. He said, "I would never be so inconsiderate and selfish as to allow myself to explode in your mouth, unless you told me that's what you wanted. It takes me quite a while, and much more stimulation, to ejaculate at my age," he reassured her.

She again stopped sucking, and said, "Good, I want to continue pleasing you as long as possible, and I don't want it to end until you're fucking me, and me fucking you."

He said to her, "I want to taste you before that happens. It's important to me to know that I'm pleasing you as much as you're pleasing me."

After a little more sucking, Roslyn raised her head and lay on her back with her legs open. Mr. Wilbur took this as his cue that it was his turn to orally make her feel good. He slid down a bit, and got between her legs, his face only inches away from her young, hungry pussy. He lowered his head and teased her clitoris with his tongue before he put it in his mouth and began sucking on it. Roslyn squealed with pleasure, and said, "Oh yesss, soooo good!" She placed her hands on the back of his balding head and pushed it hard against her pussy. He began licking her labia and teasing her vaginal entrance with the tip of his tongue before burying it deep inside her pussy.

"Oh Mr. Wilbur!" she squealed again in great pleasure. After as much of this attention to her pussy as she could endure, she removed her hands from the back of his head and placed them under each of his shoulders and tried pulling him up, indicating she was ready for them to fuck.

Mr. Wilbur moved to his knees and lined up his cockhead with her pussy. He gently placed his fat cockhead between her pussy lips and slowly slid it up and down the separation. Once the tip of his cock found her vaginal entrance, he placed it at the now, very wet opening. Roslyn made a loud hissing sound and moaned with desire.

Nothing more needed to be said. Both knew what each wanted and needed, right now. It was also clear to both of them how much they were pleasing the other.

Mr. Wilbur gently and carefully, pushed his cock against her young, very tight, entrance; knowing that he had a thicker than normal cockhead and shaft. As it slowly disappeared inside Roslyn, she let out sporadic moans of excited pleasure as his cock eased its way deeper into her. He could feel his cock being swallowed by her inner walls.

Roslyn had never felt so filled with such a fat cock, in all her few young years of life. It hurt so good, and she was loving the feeling she was experiencing. She began to tighten and convulse, and squeezed each cheek of his old, soft ass, with her hands and had her first of many orgasms, as Mr. Wilbur slowly, and expertly slid his cock in and out of her suddenly insatiably hungry pussy.

Mr. Wilbur realizing she had just had a rather intense orgasm, and knowing that he was a ways from doing the same, he apologetically said, "Please forgive this old man, but it's still going to take me some time to ejaculate."

She smiled, and in between her heavy breathing said, "We're fucking each other hun, there's no need to be so formal and proper. You're in a strange women's bed and fucking her, not in one of your classrooms. You can say the word cum in front of me. Don't rush cumming on my account. I'm not done wanting your fabulous cock inside me. You're going to make this young woman cum multiple times before this night is over. Just keep doing what you do so well."

Hearing that from her did wonders for his doubts about not knowing if he could please her as thoroughly as he'd hoped he could. And it did much the same for his ego. He suddenly felt like the young man he once was, and continued fucking Roslyn with great vigor and purpose.

Roslyn had two more orgasms before Mr. Wilbur felt the urgency of a climax rapidly building within his balls and stomach. He was extremely excited about all that was happening, and very enthusiastic about the thought of being able to fill this youthful, gorgeous woman with his semen, and having a part of himself living inside her for days. He began to speed up his deep strokes as he felt his climax boiling inside him.

Roslyn could sense his building orgasm by the intensity of his thrusts, along with the feeling of his cock stiffening and beginning to expand even wider within the confines of her already stretched vaginal walls. She whispered in his ear, "Yes, oh yes, let it go honey. Show me how much I'm pleasing Mr. Wilbur! Fuck your 'Little Princess' and make her want this never to come to an end. Fuck me hard, baby."

Mr. Wilbur began to grunt and groan. He made one loud guttural moan and shoved his cock as deep as it could go, as his old cock began to throb and shoot his cum deep inside Roslyn with a force he didn't know he was still capable of.

They remained interlocked, breathing heavily, perspiring profusely, totally satisfied, and content, now that all the tension that had been building within each of them the past few weeks had been finally released. Both were also ecstatic that they could give each other the ultimate pleasure.

With Mr. Wilbur's now completely flaccid cock still inside Roslyn, in a sudden desire to once again feel his cock tightly against her passage, she tightened and flexed her inner pussy muscles, which caused Mr. Wilbur's cock. to finally start making its escape from the warmth of Roslyn's now satiated and swollen pussy.

Roslyn sighed, and said, "That was out of this world. I'll sleep very well tonight," as she thankfully smiled and softly and lovingly kissed his lips passionately.

Mr. Wilbur kissed her in return, then said, "Out of this world doesn't express properly how this felt to me. I feel I could have intercourse with you every night, right at this moment."

An appreciative and understanding smile touched Roslyn's lips. She then replied, "Intercourse? We just fucked like two feral animals, and it was outstanding! I don't know if every night is realistic, or even possible. Let me assure you, this first time will not be the last time we fuck. And you can bet your life on that."

Roslyn got out of the bed and started putting her robe back on, and asked. "I assume you have a cellphone. Do you have it with you?"

Mr. Wilbur nodded quizzically, and said, "Yes, it's right in my pants pocket."

"Get it, I'm going to give you my cell number. Add me as a contact and call me. Let it ring a few times then hang up. It'll show up on my phone and I'll add you to my contacts as well. This way, if it's ever necessary, we'll know how to contact one another. Just keep in mind that while I'm working, I have to keep my phone off, but you can feel free to call me any time after three, during the week, and before Adam gets home. I'm not being sneaky about this, but I think it will allow us to speak freely and not upset Adam. I'll let him know you and I exchanged cell numbers. Just let me know when I can feel comfortable calling you, and when it's convenient for you, okay?

He got his phone, added her as a contact, verbally checking that he had the right number. She nodded, and he called her phone, which was in her bedroom. They heard it ring three times, then he hung up.

She giggled, and said, "There, we're connected for life now." She giggled naughtily before saying, "Now sleep well, my wonderful paramour," as she blew him a kiss, and silently left.

"He said goodnight, and then, "Thank you," as she was closing the door.

He lay there on his back with the light still on and literally pinched himself, then whispered softly, "I feel like I've died and gone to heaven." He shut the light off and tried to fall asleep, feeling content, proud, and a very happy man.

He was awakened the following morning, by a gentle and tender kiss from Roslyn. He opened his eyes, a bit startled by the unexpected intrusion. She smiled, and said, "Good morning. Sleep well? I woke up Adam, and he's in the shower. I just wanted to remind you that you could take one, if you want when he gets out. When you get done, breakfast will be ready, no rush." She then turned and headed out the bedroom door.

Mr. Wilbur, said, "Good morning, and thank you. I need a shower," just as Roslyn closed the door. He looked down and saw that he had an erection, causing a pup tent under the light blanket. He wondered if Roslyn had seen it, which he was sure she did, then thought, "There's nothing left to hide from her, old man. It didn't seem to faze her one iota." He then heard the shower turn off and Adam walk into his bedroom. He threw his Bermuda shorts on and headed to take a shower of his own.

Once out of the shower, he went back into the guest room and made himself as presentable as possible with day old, sweat-stained clothes. It was clothing he was not accustomed to wearing, so he didn't really feel clean and fresh. After straightening out the room, he joined them in the kitchen.

Both were sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee when Mr. Wilbur entered the kitchen. Adam jokingly said, "Welcome to the day, sleeping beauty. I'm sorry I crapped out on the two of you last night, but alcohol does that to me."

Roslyn just smiled and pointed to an empty cup waiting for him at his usual chair.

Mr. Wilbur softly said, "Good morning," somewhat impishly, and slowly walked to the chair and poured himself a cup of coffee. He said nothing else, and didn't appear to want to engage in any conversation. He was not his usual self; both Roslyn and Adam noticed the change immediately. Adam was slightly confused, but didn't question it and excused it as him not being a morning person before his first cup of coffee. Roslyn, on the other hand, suspected she knew what was bothering him.

Roslyn brightly asked him, with a lovely, friendly smile, "What would you like for breakfast, kind sir?"

He looked over his nose to her, shook his head and said, "Nothing for me today, thank you. I need to get home and get out of these rancid clothes. Even though I just had a wonderful shower, I still feel out of sorts and incomplete."

Roslyn looked at Adam. Adam just shrugged his shoulder and twisted his mouth, in a "I don't know" type expression.

"You have to eat something, Mr. Wilbur. We were up late last night and drank quite a bit of alcohol. It'll make you feel better."

"I appreciate your concern, but I couldn't enjoy anything right now, with the way I feel. I'll be fine once I get home and into some nice clean, fresh clothes."

Adam said, "I can understand how you must feel. I'd want to get out of already worn clothes as soon as possible myself. Before you go, I must thank you for all your help and ideas. I would've never thought of most of them, and they all make the deck so much more appealing. Don't be a stranger, my friend," he said, as he smiled and patted Mr. Wilbur on the shoulder.

"Thanks, Adam. I enjoyed every part of it. You both have given me a new, fresh outlook on life itself. I really appreciate all that both of you have done to make me feel significant again." He finished his coffee, stood up and said, "Now, I must get home and out of these clothes."

Roslyn said, "Let me echo Adam's statement of thanks, and what he said about all you did, also those great ideas. I love them all, they look great. And, yes, please don't be a stranger. You have an open invitation, as far as I'm concerned."

"You're sweet, and a very special woman. Thank you for everything. I think I left my cellphone on the nightstand, I'll just get it and be on my way." He walked into the guest room, and opened one of the windows, to remove any aroma of sex in the room. Something he meant to do before he took his shower. As he left the bedroom and walked back into the kitchen, he said, "Roslyn, thank you for the use of your spare bed. That was very gracious and considerate of you. I appreciate it and will never forget it. I'll leave through the sliders and take another look at our masterpiece. See you later."

They both got up. Adam put out his hand to shake Mr. Wilbur's, and said, "Thanks again, my friend."

Roslyn wrapped her arms around his neck, stood on her toes and gave him a nice kiss on the lips. She looked at him, and said, "Thank you very much."

"I'll be by sometime in the next week or so to get all my tools, and free up the space in your shed. I have enough spares at home, if I need them for the time being. I'll give you a call beforehand so as not to just inappropriately drop in," said Mr. Wilbur, then left.

Adam and Roslyn sat back at the kitchen table. Adam said, "I hope I didn't overwork him, and he's not feeling well, and doesn't want to tell us. That would be just like him, not wanting to make us feel at fault."

Roslyn said, "He said he just needed to get out of his dirty and soiled clothes. I don't believe there's any more than that." She surmised differently and thought she knew what really was bothering him, but didn't want Adam to think she had another, more plausible, reason for his actions this morning, just yet. She knew she would tell Adam what happened between her and Mr. Wilbur last night, but thought this was not the right time. "Maybe later in the day," she thought. "Are you ready for breakfast, Sweetheart?" she asked.

"That sounds great, I'm famished."

"Eggs and toast okay?"

"Perfect."

After breakfast and the kitchen was cleaned up, Roslyn went into the spare bedroom to change the soiled sheets and wash them. She noticed the room smelled very fresh, and not like there had been some raucous sex performed in it the night before. She then saw a window slightly ajar, shook her head in appreciation, and said, "He is so thoughtful, and truly cares about others." After putting the bedclothes and soiled towels in the washer, she took a quick shower and sat on her newly renovated deck. "It seemed so much larger, in the bright sunlight with the addition," she thought. She loved it!