A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I like that."

She said, "Yeah." She started to put her hands down my underwear which was the only thing I was wearing and I put my hand down her panties, which was also the only thing she was wearing. She was really wet and I liked how she was holding my penis. She said, "I like how big you are."

I said, "I like how wet you are."

She said, "Show me how much you like it." She pulled my underwear down while at the same time I was pulling her panties down. She said, "I want to put it in this time."

I said, "I might like that." She grabbed my penis and put it inside her. Her pussy was so warm and wet. I started to move in and out of her and she started moaning. I started to get faster and faster and it felt so good that I didn't want to stop. I got deeper and deeper and finally when I went back inside her again, I started cumming really hard inside her which at the same time made her orgasm. I left my penis inside her for awhile because I didn't want to move and I knew she didn't either. When I did take my penis out of her my cum started oozing out of her pussy.

She said, "That was fun, time to go night, night." So we went to bed. Abigail didn't even get up so the rest of my cum could ooze out of her. I think she did it on purpose so that it would stay in her. I thought it was pretty hot though.

The next day, Abigail said, "So about last night. Do you want Mallory to move in with us?"

I said, "She can move in with us, but we need to tell her the rules, because I don't want things to change between us."

She said, "Things won't change, it will still be the same as before."

I said, "It better be." Mallory was so excited when we told her that she could move in with us. We have an extra bedroom which she will be staying in and it took a week just to move all her stuff. I don't know how she managed to keep all that stuff in her room because it really didn't fit in the new room which is the same size.

The first 2 weeks, Mallory didn't seem to do all the things she used to do when she would come over. It was like me and Abigail had our thing and Mallory did whatever it is that she does. She also isn't around a whole lot because she likes to hang out with her friends, which is good because that's when me and Abigail have sex or play with balloons. I even took Mallory's English horn a couple of times, and used it as a sex toy. There was even 3 times I was able to use it as a sex toy without anybody here and it was awesome.

There was one day that Mallory was not going to be home the rest of the night and that's where Abigail and I decided to play with balloons. I locked the front door and we went to our room. We stripped naked, took out 6 balloons each, and blew them up. We had tied the 6 balloons together and we were going to lay on all of them to pop them. I was so turned on that my semen got on the balloons that I blew up. Abigail said, "Somebody's a little horny."

I said, "Yeah." So we both stood up on the bed next to our balloon clusters and then fell down on them. One of my balloons popped, but none of Abigail's did. So she put one of her balloons under her pussy and bounced on it until it popped. I squeezed one of my balloons while it was near my penis until it popped and Abigail tried to sit on one of hers, but ended up laying on it to pop it. I was just about to pop another balloon, but I heard a noise.

I motioned for Abigail to stop and whispered, "I heard something."

She whispered back, "What did it sound like?"

I said, "I don't know, but I'm going to check." I started thinking, maybe its Mallory trying to get inside because she decided to come home early. To my surprise when I went in the living room, there was Mallory just standing in the kitchen.

I said, "How did you get in?"

She said, "I took Abigail's key. What are you two doing in there?"

I said, "Nothing."

She said giggling, "Sounds like you're popping balloons."

I said, "No."

She said, "Well ok." She started walking to her room, but I quickly figured out that she was instead going to my room.

I said, "No, no, no." But it was too late; she opened the door and started laughing a little bit.

She said, "Balloons, Really? Is this Abigail's fetish?"

I said, "No."

She said, "So...it's your fetish?"

I said, "You were not supposed to find out."

She said, "But I never seen you play with balloons before."

I said, "That's because I never did that when you were around."

She said giggling again, "So do you have any other weird little fetishes that I don't know about."

I said, "Not anymore."

She said, "I will admit, this one is kind of funny."

I said, "Why?"

She said, "Come on think about it, balloons, why would popping balloons turn you on?"

I said, "I don't know, Mallory."

She said, "Well, ok, whatever gets you off I guess."

I went in the room that Abigail was still in and I saw where she had put her clothes back on and tried to cover up the balloons with the covers, but it was still clearly obvious. I said to Abigail, "Now she knows."

Abigail said, "I'm sorry, I didn't think she would find out."

I said, "Well she did; now she knows everything." I knew Mallory was going to find out; she is so sneaky that it's impossible to hide anything from her.

Mallory came back and said, "So, what are you going to do with rest of those balloons?"

I said, "Well, I guess we'll finish laying on them."

She said gigging again, "Can I watch?"

I said, "Might as well, you watch everything else."

She said, "I won't if you don't want me to."

I said, "No, you can watch." I was mostly saying that to get back at Abigail, but it didn't work out because I think Abigail wanted her to watch. So we both popped the rest of the balloons while still in our clothes.

I said, "Ok, Abigail, now let's get naked and have sex." She gave me a look and said, "Not while your step-sister is watching."

Mallory said, "No, I'm good, you two have fun." Mallory then left to go to her room.

Abigail said, "I know you're not happy with me, but I'm sorry."

I said, "Just don't worry about it, it's not like she's going to tell anybody."

She said, "I know, but you sure it's ok?"

I said, "Yes, I love you, please don't stress about this."

She said, "You promise you're not mad?"

I said, "Yes" and I gave her a kiss.

12