A Deep Dark Secret Ch. 08

Story Info
The real truth about Abigail.
2.7k words
3.82
10.9k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory was sitting on the couch with me while Abigail was with her friends. All of the sudden, Mallory said, "So, balloons, huh?"

I said, "Yeah, what about them?"

She said, "I don't know, you get more interesting as time goes on."

I said, "You think it's interesting now?"

She said, "Yeah, what is it about balloons that turn you on?"

I said, "The way it feels, the fear of it popping, that sort of thing."

She said, "Wow, I would think the noise would turn you off."

I said, "Nope."

Mallory then didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, then finally said, "So where did you keep these balloons when you were living at home, because I never saw them in your room."

I said, "In a safe in my office."

She said, "So that's what was in there, got it."

I said, "Yeah."

She then waited a couple of more seconds and said, "So I've never thought of using balloons to get me off before."

I said, "Well, you never thought of using my Clarinet either."

She said, "I know, but still, you sure do have some interesting sex toys."

I said, "I know."

She said, "It kind of turns me on a little bit."

I said, "So you want to use balloons now?"

She said, "Well, I don't know about using balloons, but your Clarinet would be nice."

I said, "Well, you want to go in my room and me do it for you."

She said, "I would like that." So she followed me to my room and she got naked while I put my Clarinet all together.

I asked, "You ready?"

She said, "Yeah." So I got behind her and started to slide my Clarinet inside her pussy. I started to move it in and out and got deeper and deeper each time I put it inside her. She then, grabbed my Clarinet so I would stop and said, "Maybe I'm not as wet as I thought."

I said, "Well, what do you want to do?"

She said, "Go get my English horn and use it as your sex toy."

I said, "Ok." So I went to get her English horn while she sat there and held my Clarinet in her pussy. I came back in and started taking my pants and underwear off.

She said, "I want you to cum in my English horn really hard."

I said, "I will." I started to put my penis in her English horn and make it wet in there, but it wasn't as wet as I wanted it to be.

She said, "Having trouble?"

I said, "A little."

She said, "Here, let me help." She took my Clarinet out of her pussy and came over to where I was.

I said, "What are you doing?"

She said, "Just watch." She started to blow warm air in her English horn which felt good. She almost even played a note because she was blowing so hard. Her warm air felt good on my penis and I was definitely getting it wet inside her English horn after that. She said, "Feel good?"

I said, "Yeah. It's wet in there now."

She said, "Good." I started moving the bell of her English horn up and down and it was feeling really good. Soon I was cumming really hard in her English horn. I left me penis in there after I got done and she said, "Did you cum?"

I said, "Yeah."

She said, "I like that." I took my penis out of her English horn and my cum started oozing out. She said, "I like when you cum in my English horn."

I said, "Why?"

She said, "It turns me on to see you do it."

I said, "Well, ok."

She said, "Yeah, I'm really wet now."

I asked, "Want me to come over there and help you?"

She said, "Of course."

So I got behind Mallory and put my Clarinet back inside of her. She said, "Oh that feels cold."

I said, "It's because you left it out of you with your cum still on it."

She said, "I know, but it kind of felt good." I started moving my Clarinet in and out her. She started moaning and I got faster. She got real loud and finally started cumming all over my Clarinet. I just left it deep inside of her after she had orgasm. To my surprise, that's when Abigail came in the room and saw what we were doing.

She just chuckled and said, "Well, looks like I walked into Mallory having fun."

Mallory said, "Yeah that was amazing."

Abigail said, "I know what he is going to say, 'I bet' "

I said, "Maybe I wasn't going to say that."

She said, "Right..." She saw Mallory's English horn sitting on bed with my cum still inside it and that's when I took my Clarinet out of Mallory's pussy. Abigail said, "Looks like you had fun too."

I said, "Yeah."

***

So I was stuck in this group project that I had to do and this guy and I were waiting on the others. The guys name was Darren and he said, "So, you go out with this girl Abigail right?" I was thinking that he must have been a past friend of hers.

I said, "Yeah."

He said, "Oh, did she say anything about me?"

I said, "No."

He said, "Oh, I figured she would have."

I said, "Why?"

He said, "Well, we used to date, but it didn't last very long."

I said, "She told me that I was her first boyfriend."

He said surprised, "Well, ok, that's interesting."

I said, "Why did you and her break up?"

He said, "She broke up with me, it just wasn't working out."

I said, "How long did you two date each other?"

He said, "It was only 2 months."

I said, "Well, that's long enough to be considered a relationship."

He said, "Yeah, that's why I was surprised she didn't tell you."

I was started to get a little mad because Abigail never told me she had a boyfriend before me. So if she didn't tell me that, I wonder what else she didn't tell me. I said, "So, you were her first boyfriend?"

He said, "Yeah, I had to of been because she seriously didn't know how a relationship worked. I tried to teach her, but it just wasn't happening, then she just out of nowhere, broke up with me."

I said, "Hmm."

He said, "So how long have you been dating her?"

I said, "About 2 years."

He said, "Wow, maybe she did learn something."

I said, "Yeah, maybe."

He said, "Is she still secretive with you?"

I said, "No, she tells me everything."

He said, "Everything... except about me."

I said, "Well, that's the only thing."

He said, "That you know of."

I asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He said, "Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl, but she has got some issues, or did when she was with me."

I said, "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that. Plus, I think you have the wrong girl."

He said, "I'm sure I have the right girl, Abigail Conley, she's about 5 foot 8, skinny and parents are rich."

I said, "Yeah."

He said, "Yeah, that's who I dated."

I was starting to getting a little irritated because I did not know this guy very well and I was beginning to think he was just making it all up, so I thought I would ask him a couple of more questions just to see what he really knows. It would also confirm if he was telling the truth or just making stuff up. I said, "So what exactly do you know about Abigail?"

He said, "Well, I know she's shy around people, she tries to get the truth out of you by acting a certain way and of course there are other things."

I said, "Well, tell me."

He said, "She's terrified of balloons for some odd reason." I thought, not anymore. He continued, "and I know that when she was 5, it was determined that she can't have children, but if she didn't tell you that, you didn't hear it from me." I thought, oh snap, this guy really does know Abigail.

I said, "Not to be too personal, but did ya'll do anything together."

He laughed and said, "We didn't do all that, the only sexual thing we did was that she gave me a blowjob one time, but that was as far as it went, why what did you do with her?"

I said, "Well, I'm sure you can figure that out since we have been together for 2 years."

I was furious, but I didn't show it. I was so mad that as soon as I see Abigail, she is in big trouble. But, in a way, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I won't jump to conclusions because this guy could possibly be making some of this stuff up just to get back at her for absolutely nothing. He said, "Wow, really, I figured because of her birth defect she would never do all that. So do you two use condoms?"

I said, "No, why would we?"

He said, "Just wondering."

I said, "So it's a little weird that she never told me about you."

He said, "I don't know what to tell you, I can tell you all the personal stuff about her, like she is not shy to show you her pussy when she knows you and she barely gets periods."

I said trying to get him to stop, "Ok, I get it."

He said, "Don't be mad at me, I'm just telling you what I know."

I said, "I'm not mad at you."

The truth was that I was really mad at him, though I don't know why. I was also mad at Abigail, probably so much that it could be the reason I was mad at Darren. When I got home, Abigail was sitting on the couch with Mallory. I said to Abigail, "I need to talk to you."

She sad, "Ok, are you alright?"

I said, "No, let's go" and I pointed to our room. When we walked in our room I closed the door and said, "So, I talked to Darren today."

She said in a low voice, "Oh."

I said, "Yeah, remember him?"

She said, "Umm..."

I said, "Umm? Why didn't you tell me about him?" I had remembered that I wasn't going to jump to conclusions, but I was so furious, I couldn't help myself.

She said, "It was just so long ago."

I said, "Ok, well, why did you tell me that I was your first boyfriend? I mean did you think I wouldn't go out with you because I wouldn't be your first boyfriend?"

She said, "No."

I said, "So what is it? You also said I was the first person that you gave a blowjob to, guess what? You weren't."

She said, "I kind of forgot about that."

I said, "I don't know how you forget, it's pretty important to know these kinds of things."

She said, "I just kind of blocked it out, he was a bad boyfriend, ok? All he wanted was sex, and well, that's why I gave him a blowjob."

I said, "The point is, if that happened, you should tell me. So is there another boyfriend that you did have sex with without telling me."

She said, "No, he was the only boyfriend before you."

I said, "Are you sure? Think closely with that question." I felt like I was starting to treat her like a little kid.

She said, "Yes, I promise."

I said, "So, I'm not going to find out from one of your friends, or whoever that you really did have another boyfriend?"

She said, "No."

I said, "Ok" like I really didn't believe her.

She said, "Are you still mad at me?"

I said, "Yeah, I'm still mad at you, I can't believe you told me that you guessed at giving me a perfect blowjob, I knew there was something up."

She said, "It felt good, didn't it?"

I said, "That's not the point, Abigail, that's not... the point." I initially wanted to use a curse word, but I didn't want to offend Abigail as she hates those words and I was already being harsh enough with her.

She said, "I'm sorry, it's just when I told you that you were my first boyfriend, I had completely forgotten about Darren."

I said, "I really don't know how you forget, but ok."

She said, "Please don't be mad at me, I hate when we fight, we haven't fought in a really long time." The last time we fought was when she had found out about Katy, which was a long time ago. I know it's not normal for couples to not fight, but I wouldn't consider us a normal couple because of what we do.

I said, "I know that Abigail, but this has got me really pissed off."

She said, "Can you please just forgive me?"

I said, "I'm going to forgive you, but I'm still not happy about it."

She said, "I know, I just feel so bad about it." I didn't respond to that and that's pretty much where the conversation was left off.

We both came back in the living room and Mallory could tell I was mad. Mallory said, "Are you two ok?"

I said, "Mallory, please just be quiet, ok?"

She whispered to Abigail, "What's going on?" Abigail whispered back, "I'll tell you later."

I overheard and said, "Yeah, and make sure you tell her everything, don't forget anything now." When Abigail and I went to bed, it was pretty sad, because we didn't do anything sexual; we just went straight to bed.

The next day, I was still kind of mad at Abigail, but I didn't really show it as much as I did yesterday. Later in the day I said, "Well, I'm off to do the group project again." So I went down and waited in my car for them to call me, which for some reason seems to take them forever. 15 minutes later, they finally called me and I went to go meet up with them. We begin discussing what we will do for the project and suddenly I get a phone call. The caller id shows that Mallory is calling. I was like, why is she calling me now? I answered and she was crying, but saying "You need to come down to the hospital; Abigail was in a car wreck"

I shouted, "What?"

Mallory said, "Hurry."

I said, "I'm on the way." I hung up and frantically said to the group, "I have an emergency, I have to go." I couldn't get out of the building fast enough. One of them even asked me what the emergency was, but I was trying to get out of there so quick that I didn't respond.

It was a good thing no cops were around because normally it takes 5 minutes to get the hospital, but I managed to get there in 30 seconds. I walked in and there was Mallory crying. The nurse was also standing there and said, "Are you a friend of Abigail?"

I said, "I'm the boyfriend."

She said, "Unfortunately, Abigail has expired."

I said, "What? That can't be possible."

She said, "I'm very sorry." Mallory was crying real hard, but I just couldn't come to terms at what was going on. I had to hold Mallory for a long time and I didn't want to let her go.

But suddenly I woke up and realized it was all a dream, then I realized that those bitches from the group project never called me, so I made the decision that it was no longer important and just had to go back home to Abigail. When I finally got home, Abigail was just standing there. I went up to her, started hugging her and said, "I don't want to be mad at you, just don't ever do this to me again, and if you truly do forget something, just tell me, ok?"

She said, "Ok. I'm very sorry."

I said, "I know, I love you, and that's never going to change."

After that, I had to block out that dream I had. I just can't stand to think about it because every time I do, it makes me want to cry. I didn't even tell Abigail as there would be no way I could.