A Delicious Day Out

Story Info
Tales from the riverbank.
1k words
3.75
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

I'm taking you to a favourite place. I've asked you to dress for a day in the country. You've chosen a shortish denim skirt, a fitted shirt, bra-less underneath and light trainers. I've packed some food tumblers and a bottle of wine in a small rucksack and picked you up in the car. We drive out of town and along the country roads, it's a warm sunny day with barely a cloud in the sky, we both have our windows down and I can clearly admire your tightened nipples as they jut out against the shirt fabric, the movements of the car and the cool breeze keeping them stiff and erect.

We drive for a while, the roads getting smaller and more rural as we move further away from the town. Eventually we turn into a farm track and start to bump along it. I drive carefully to give me time to admire again the movement under your shirt. You have, of course, noticed the attention and smile back at me, cupping your breasts through the fabric, finding the nipples and rolling them gently for me with thumb and forefinger. I am hard already and have to force myself to concentrate on the track.

We finally roll to a halt at the end of the lane. We get quickly out of the car and I pick up the rucksack. I point us to a small gate and open it to let you through. You move ahead of me along the footpath on the other side, it dips downhill alongside a hedge. We can already hear the river ahead, but can't yet see it. I hang back a little admiring the movement of your buttocks under the skirt as you walk along the uneven path. A few hundred yards further on we enter a cool woodland, the path dips down even more. We can see the water sparkling through the trees now. The path goes almost to the water's edge then joins another running along the riverbank. We turn right and move along it. Another couple are coming our way, they both look up as we approach. The girl clearly checks you out, eyes lingering just a little over your breasts, the guy gives a big grin as we go past "afternoon" he and I say almost simultaneously as we cross.

A bit further on, the path moves away from the river and climbs just a few feet, at the top of this rise I point out the overgrown entrance to an even smaller path. we push through the tall grass and suddenly we are in the open again. It is a horseshoe of short grass about twenty feet across leading right to the water's edge, wooded on both sides and with ten feet of tall grass behind, between us and the main path. I open the rucksack and lay out a blanket, the food and wine. We lay down and start the picnic. Behind us someone walks along the path, if we try hard we can just see the tops of their heads. In front the river slides past deep and dark, sunlight glistening on the surface. The opposite bank thirty yards away is a sandstone cliff maybe fifty feet high with big old trees along the top. We start on the food and wine.

This picnic isn't going to last for long, I'm hard for you again and reach across to undo the top two buttons on your shirt. You giggle and finish the job for me letting it hang partly open, allowing me to see more but not all of those magnificent breasts. You then knock back the last of your wine and slip completely out of the shirt, tits swinging free, quivering in the light, nipples puckered and tight. Again you cup them and roll the nipples tightly gasping slightly at the sensation. I reach across and we kiss hungrily, lips and tongues flickering, the last tastes of the picnic still in our mouths. My hand moves up your thigh and my fingers find your panties already wet and warm. My thumb moves over your clit through the panty fabric, my forefinger slides along the slot between your lips. I lean further in and kiss you more urgently, my whole hand cupping your cunt over the panties. You pull away slightly and reach down to flick the panties off, then lay back and spread for me.

I need no further invitation and my hand goes back to work, one finger inside and the thumb working at your clit. I move up to two fingers inside, then three, feeling you starting to push back on my hand, little moans coming from you now, my fingers buried knuckle deep in your hot wet cunt. I move up to four fingers, pushing the tips together to make a point, the wetness working over my fingers as I slide them a little further in each time. Gradually I am stretching you till I am almost up to the knuckles, then I tuck the thumb in under the fingers. You gasp a bit at the extra width, but ask for more. I'm working it in right up to the knuckles, you are gasping and moaning pushing back on me and still asking for more. Will it go? can you take it all past the pelvic bones? we work it a bit more...and yes we are in. Almost to the wrist I can feel your hot wet cunt pulsing and rippling on my hand, I twist it a little left and right then we start to move together, faster, faster you are out of control now gasping moaning, talking to god, reaching down and working your own clit frantically as we approach your orgasm. Suddenly we are there, a shudder and a choking sob from you as you start to come hot and strong, your thighs tense and grip, you gush on my hand, your cunt is rippling like never before and you are almost shrieking in my ear.

Finally, luxuriously, it is over, I carefully extricate my hand and you start to relax, we both slow our breathing. I Kiss you long and hard, this is going to be a long afternoon and there is plenty more to come.

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers