A Delicious Feeding

Story Info
A sensual feeding for Master & his slave.
1k words
3.66
45.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a quiet peaceful almost surreal morning. I am sleepy and aching deliciously from our passion of the night before. I feel my femininity this day, as I have never felt it before. My body, no, your body, for it belongs to you quivers as I pause in the doorway, our breakfast in hand, our eyes meet and hold...

Ah, this is the look you told me of. Your hungry dark eyes bore through to my soul. "Yes, I hear your unspoken command my Lord."

"Feed me woman." I pause uncertainly. You are looking at the bowl of fruit in my hands. "Oh yes my lord."

I move towards you smiling, no longer timid in my nakedness. All barriers had ceased to be in the wildness of the night. And I this morning, feeling like a Goddess, as I kneel before my Lord. You reach into the bowl and pluck out a very ripe, sweetly scented peach. "You may feed after I have had my fill" you say as your eyes pierce mine. "Yes my Lord." I watch hungrily as you bite into the luscious fruit. It is not fruit I crave, however. You know this. You continue to enjoy the fruit allowing the juice to drip and run down your body. Slowly I watch the juice run down your chest, belly and onto your beautiful hard cock. I swallow hard, licking my lips. "I am ready to serve my lord." You reach your hand out to grasp my hair.

"Clean me first slave, then you may have your feeding. Is this what you need slave?" My head is tilted far back with my hair wrapped around your fist. "Yes, my Lord, it is what I crave." You release my hair, saying nothing your eyes meet mine. A delicious chill runs down my spine. I move toward your mouth, to lick the drops of peach juice lingering there. I gently lick the edges of your lips, removing all remnants of the sweet nectar. Your tongue instinctively reaches for mine.. We hungrily kiss, deeply and with mounting need... You roughly push me away.. "Serve me slave."

"Yes, my Lord." My body trembling now, my lips craving to take you...

I move down your body licking and sucking the sweet syrup from your body. It is sweet, but the scent of your manhood is sweeter. I now kneel before you in total submission. "You may have your feeding now slave." My hands now behind my back, you rise and stand in front of me. I lean forward and gently begin to lick the juice off your glistening hard cock. I can still smell the lingering scent of our passion from the night before. My mouth waters. I have in a very short time come to crave your unique essence. Licking, circling the head of your cock, our bodies both begin to tremble in unison. I am hungry for you. You know this. You reach out and grasp my hair, roughly in your need. "Take it slave, all of it." My head tilts back sharply, as the full force of your manhood slams into the back of my throat. At first I gag slightly, to take you so deeply into my throat. You reach down and stroke my throat for just a second. "Good slave, yes take it all." My throat relaxes, and I suck you all the way in. I feel a thrill to serve you in this way. You move now faster and harder, pumping your cock in and out of my hungry sucking mouth. "Please my Lord I silently cry, I must have your cum." Harder, faster, the energy is pulsing through both our bodies. Still you pump my mouth, your eyes wild with passion. My pussy is now soaking wet and throbbing with the coming orgasm. Harder, harder and then your body shakes as you spurt your seed into the back of my throat. I move in closer still and take your offering into my throat, swallowing it deeply within me. I orgasm sharply as I suck every drop of you. Salty, rich, divine.

You stretch and reach down to stroke my hair, "I am please my little slave, you have served me well." Running your finger down my body, circling each nipple, finger as light as a feather. My body begins to tremble again. "Ahh, my slave has a need." Your eyes darken again as you reach your head down and bite my nipples, each one, so sharply I cry out. "You like, little one?" I cry out again as your teeth savage my tender breasts.

"I have a desire to taste my wet little cum slut."

With a sardonic smile you reach for the half eaten peach lying in the bowl. Your eyes never leaving mine, you roughly push me back and spread my legs. I can feel small electric tingles in my pussy, just from your hot gaze upon me. I have never felt this hot with any man before. All I want in this moment is to be your whore. You squeeze peach juice all over my already wet pussy. I can smell the fruit as well as my own juices. I can still taste your cum in my mouth and throat. Instinctively, I reach down and open my cunt lips wide for your hungry mouth. "Good slave, make her ready for me." You lean down and begin to lick, gently at first, lapping the peach nectar mixed with my abundant juices. "You taste delicious little Slave." All I can do is writhe and whimper in my need. Your tongue moving in and out of my pussy, licking and nibbling my clit until I begin to scream and push my body into your mouth with every lick. You reach down and suck my clit harshly this time. I loose total control. Waves upon waves of pure heat wash over me.Ecstacy from your beautiful mouth and tongue. You look up at me with a smile, moisture from me and the peach lingering on your mouth. I reach a tender finger and run it over your lips. "So, my little suck slut slave, what will you be feeding us for lunch?"