A Delivery Surprise

Story Info
Wife is tricked into showing off for the pizza guy.
815 words
4.25
127.5k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showife
showife
1,441 Followers

Disclaimer: I've had several request for this type of story and it was written for those people.If you like it enjoy. Otherwise, I realize that the premise of the story is over used and skip it if you don't think you'll like it.

I like to keep things interesting in our marriage and every so often I try to surprise my wife with different situations or experiences that quite often catch her unaware.

She's gotten pretty used to these unexpected situations and when pressed for a response will even admit that it adds some excitement to what may appear to others to be an otherwise conservative and ordinary marriage.

One afternoon while I was at work I called her and suggested that she meet me at the front door at about five o'clock for a surprise. She asked what I had I mind, but I simply told her to be ready for what ever might happen. She laughed a bit and then told me that she'd be ready and that I didn't need to worry about her. I think she suspected that I was planning something.

I called her at about 4:00 and she had just finished showering and was starting to do her hair and makeup. I instructed her that when I got home I would ring the doorbell and that she should meet me at the front door she should be only wearing her perfume and a smile, which is one of my favorite outfits.

At 4:30 I called her again to see how she was doing, and was informed that she was all ready and was "dressed" as I had requested. I told her I was on the way home very soon and be ready for me.

Right after that conversation I called a pizza delivery service and ordered a large pizza to be delivered to our house. Although we had never ordered from them before I knew from reading their billboards that they would have it delivered in a half hour, so around 5:00.

A few minutes before the pizza was supposed to arrive I drove home and parked across the street and down a couple houses so I could get a clear view into the house when the front door opened.

My timing was just about perfect as I only waited a few minutes before the delivery driver pulled up to the front of the house in a beat up old car. He was about mid thirties, and more than a little overweight and seemed to be the type of guy that only gets to look naked women on the internet and still lives in his parents basement.

When he walked up to the front door I held my breath while waiting to see what would happen. He rang the doorbell, and without first looking out to see who was there, my wife opened the door wide to "welcome" me. There was an awkward pause before she realized that it wasn't me standing before her and as she looked at the delivery driver he was busy checking out her naked body.

She quickly ducked behind the open door but even from across the street I could see that she was indeed totally nude. The pizza delivery guy had a face to face encounter with my naked wife and he seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. I couldn't tell what they said to each other, but she quickly turned around and shut the door.

He stood there for a while looking around and waiting, and adjusting himself in his pants a couple of times as he waited. Before very long the door opened again and at that moment I realized that when she had shut the door she was just going in to get some money to pay for the pizza and it wasn't because she had panicked and shut the door in his face.

I watched as she rather calmly opened the door about 2 feet, just wide enough to receive the pizza, and handed him the money. I don't know if she'd already seen me across the street, or not, but I could see that as she paid him and took the pizza she was still naked and standing full frontal towards the guy. She had played out the situation just as I had hoped and it couldn't have gone better if I had been standing inside coaching her.

He seemed to be hoping for more, but she quickly shut the door and disappeared into the house. He stood around for a few more moments and then turned to leave. As he walked back to his car he was still trying to walk and adjust his pants to make room for his erection. Even without that I could tell from the grin on his face that he had enjoyed his opportunity to see my wife nude.

showife
showife
1,441 Followers