A Demanding Boss

Story Info
Clara's boss is very demanding, & in fun ways.
1.1k words
4.09
65.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers

(This is an excerpt from a much larger story, The Erotic Soul.)

Clara had returned home from work later than usual that day. Rushing in to her apartment, she quickly put the few things she’d purchased from the market away in the fridge. Damn, she had said over and over to herself, as she tried to hurriedly get things done. She had to straighten up the apartment, start dinner, feed the cat, and finally, she went in to shower. She had only just stepped from the shower, when she heard the front door open. As she walked from the bathroom, back into the bedroom, Michael, or Mick to his friends, entered the room.

Mick smiled at her, seeing her wet hair and the towel wrapped around her damp body. Clara could see he had left his briefcase and suit jacket at the front door, before looking for her. "Running late again, huh?” Mick asked her with a grin as he walked over to her.

Clara shrugged her naked shoulders. "I was already to leave, when that darn Barnes thought of something else he just had to have tonight."

Mick nodded slowly, and then he reached out ran his fingers down the side of her face. "He really is a jerk some days isn't he?” He questioned her gently as he moved his hand down to the knotted towel. He slipped his fingers under the knot at the center of her breasts. His fingers shifted gently beneath the towel, caressing the inner curves of her full breasts. "So, you had to stay past five then?"

Clara tried to ignore the sensual feel of his fingers rubbing her breasts. "No, I left at five, but there was a crowd at the grocery store, and then I got stuck in the cross town traffic." She bit back a moan as his fingers slid down a bit further.

Mick nodded. "So, it wasn't really your boss' fault then?” He slid his fingers over further until he found her nipple, which was peaking up beneath the towel.

This time Clara couldn't stop the moan that escaped her parted lips. "No…" She started to say, but stopped suddenly as Mick jerked the towel away from her body. Startled, her hands moved to cover her breasts, pubic area, but Mick was quicker and stopped her. Mick smiled. He lifted his own hands to hover above her breasts, letting her feel his heat, but not his touch.

"If you dislike him so much, Ms. Henderson, why don't you quit?"

Clara swayed towards his heat, but he moved his hands back the fraction of an inch she had moved forward. "I guess cause he…" She paused swaying towards him again, but still he stopped her from pressing herself into his hands.

"Go on, Ms. Henderson." Mick watched her with half closed eyes. He could see her nipples were getting harder and more distended with each passing second. His cock was getting harder too.

"I have to eat." Clara said petulantly, needing him to touch her.

Mick shook his head. "I am sure there must be more to it than that." Sometimes these teasing games were harder on him, he suspected, than on her.

Clara lifted her eyes and stared into his green ones. "You are right, I guess. It must be because he…" she paused and he saw the impish light come into her own green eyes. "Because he fucks me so sweetly…" She smiled slowly. "Mr. Barnes."

Mick laughed and closed his hands on her breasts at the same time. He massaged her firm globes, thinking back how many times during the day he had wanted to do just this. Touch her, caress her, and drive her crazy until she cried out in passionate need. "You like that do you?" He asked her, when Clara moaned softly under his clever hands. He stopped to begin plucking at her nipples with his fingertips. He always knew just how to touch her, in just the right place, at just the right time.

Clara leaned into his hands, letting him resume his massaging of her breasts. She raised her hands to begin unfastening his shirt buttons, but he stopped her, kissing her deeply. He turned her, and pushed her gently back onto the edge of the bed. He lowered himself to kneel between her widespread thighs. He slowly stroked his hands up the inside of her soft thighs until he came to her soft fur. He blew soft on her curls there, and began stroking her soft outer lips finger gentle fingers. He slid his thumb onto her clit and then maneuvered first one, and then two fingers inside her quickly moistening channel.

Clara groaned loudly in the silence as he touched her clit over and over. He smiled and wriggled his fingers deeper, the whole time he kept working her clit. He chuckled softly as her hips writhed and jerked beneath his sensual touch. Mick curled his fingers inside of her forward, just a bit. He probed her intimately until he found that perfect place. He touched her deeply, rubbing that one place, deep inside her body.

Clara screamed hoarsely as she climaxed over and over around his fingers, her body squirting forth its juices of love for him. Mick moved and jerked his zipper down to free his hard, hot cock. He was already so hard that he pulled his fingers free and thrust deeply into her still spasming pussy. Mick groaned as he felt her inner muscles closing around him, squeezing his manhood, sucking his cock deeper into her hot, eager body. He thrust against her body, making a perfect rhythm for her to come again. Clara reached up to pull him down to her, but he resisted. He wanted to watch her body as he thrust deep inside of her. He liked to watch the way her large breasts jiggled with each thrust. He liked seeing his hard cock, wet and slick with her juices, sliding in and out her pussy. e loved the way her pale skin flushed when she was making love.

Clara opened her eyes to see him watching her. "Take me, now!" She whispered softly.

Mick moved his finger to her clit, flicking it once. Clara's body responded instantly with a jerk of her hips. "Ask me the right way, baby."

Clara licked her lips, knowing what he wanted. "Please take me now, Mick. Please!"

Mick watched her face, knowing she found it so hard to say the words. This time though, he couldn't wait. He worked her clit furiously as he thrust harder and faster into her slick and tight pussy. Just as he started to cum inside her, he felt Clara's second climax overwhelm her. Her body spasmed, sucking his cock deeper inside until her cunt muscles had milked him dry.

Mick slowly lowered himself to lie on top of her. He watched her breasts shaking with her rapid breathing. Finally, he pulled free of her, and moved up to lie beside her on the bed. His eyes closed as he tried to calm his own breathing, and then he heard Clara say softly. "Hi honey, welcome home."

mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers