A Demon's Child Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take this anymore. I forced myself form words. "Yes!" I gasped. "Oh, gods, yes! Take me! Now!"

The odd look in Saban's eyes was gone. He grinned wickedly. "Are you sure?"

I gasped as his cock pressed harder against my entrance, and managed to make myself nod.

I screamed as Saban entered me, arching up against him. His cock filled me completely, stretching my inner membranes and pressing hard against my g-spot. Saban's lips caught mine, and the end of my cry was lost in his mouth. He began to work himself within me, at first slowly, deliberately, and then harder and faster. I was climbing now. Climbing. And then I was cumming, cumming hard.

As I gasped and shuddered, Saban stiffened. Then, suddenly, he went limp. I blinked at him as my orgasm ended. "Saban? Stop it. That's not funny."

Saban didn't move. His limp weight made it a little hard to breathe. I began to get to get worried. "Saban!"

"He's not going to answer, my dear," said a voice. It was deep, masculine, and smooth, almost melodious. It sounded like the owner was in the clearing, just out of my line of sight.

I reached for my magic. "Who are you? What did you do to Saban?" Demons were very nearly immune to magic, and normal drugs didn't affect them. He shouldn't have been able to take Saban out like this.

"Don't worry, he's just stunned," the voice said as its owner stepped into view. He was a young man, very slender, with shoulder length brown hair. He bent over the two of us. I tried to form a shield, but my magic wasn't responding.

The man smiled. "Did you know that, when a demon is feeding deeply, cutting off the flow of magic will knock him out? It's just a little something I discovered not long ago. You use Herbidi's Congealer to stop up the magic's source, and the demon is out like a light. And, of course, Herbidi's spell has the added benefit of disabling the wizard the demon is feeding from."

I cursed. Herbidi's Congealer, as the name suggested, caused magic to thicken and congeal. It was invented as a way of disabling a wizard in combat. If he'd used that on me, my magic wouldn't be responding anytime soon.

"Not many people use Herbidi's invention these days," the man continued. "Eniro's Disabler is quicker, easier, and much less likely to have long term effects. It can also be put into items, such as this collar." The man held up a metal collar to show me before fastening it around my neck. "For a longer term solution. But Eniro's Disabler works by disabling the portions of the mind that direct magic, so it won't prevent a demon from feeding."

I glared up at my captor. "What do you want?" Maybe, if I stalled for time, Saban would wake up.

"I'd rather tell you both at the same time. I hate repeating myself," the man said. He lifted Saban's head to paint a rune on his face. I felt the soft drone of sleep magic. So much for Saban waking up.

My captor straightened. "Vice! Come!"

A curvaceous woman with knee length blond hair came over. My senses identified her as a demon, and I noted an odd sort of residue on her, a bit like the remains of an old spell.

"Master?" The demon's voice was low and seductive.

The man gestured to us. "Move the demon lord, and tie up our friend Anita. Then load them both onto Wretch. Tie them down tightly so they don't fall off. When you have finished that, transform. I will ride you on the way back."

Her breasts were in the way, so I couldn't really see her face, but I thought the demon nodded. "Yes, Master."

As Vice moved Saban and began to bind my wrists, the man looked down at me again. In the fading light, his face was shadowed. "I'm Thorn, by the way. Soon to be King Thorn. But you won't live long enough to see that. You won't live very long at all."

12