A Demon's Child Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished cumming, I was kind of embarrassed. I'd squirted a little. Usually this wasn't an issue, but we had been up in the air this time. I might have just given someone and unexpected shower. I blushed. We could go down there and look, but I just couldn't, especially with my pants still around my ankles. .

Saban replaced my pants, fastening the buttons swiftly with dexterous tentacles. Then we headed for the palace. It was where wizards usually stayed when in the capital. There was a special wing for us and everything. It was empty right now, with everyone back at Rowan, so there were plenty of rooms to choose from.

I didn't care which one, and if Saban hadn't been there to help, I wouldn't have bothered to take my clothes off. I was too sleepy to bother with keeping Saban from curling up with me, and, anyways, he deserved a treat.

We curled up together, my bare butt pressing up against Saban's groin. Before I drifted off to sleep, I thought of a question. "Saban, Estries said his name means born of love. Does yours mean anything?"

"Well," Saban replied, "I chose it after I killed my father. Before that I just had a number. Two hundred and eighty four, I think it was. My chosen name..." Saban paused. "It means freedom."

12