A Demon's Embrace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can be in his nature to do such a thing, yes."

"Oh," she pauses for a moment, "He won't like my soul, it wouldn't satisfy him at all. I mean, how can something so torn and shredded bring any satisfaction to anyone?" The aura around her changes. The light of the setting sun distorts. A sludgy mud type substance radiates from her in waves. Her thought dash back in time. A time when she was with him. Her sadness grew, making the waves of despair flow off of her. The green plants near the window, wilt and die right before Lord Asmodeus and Zuel's eyes.

"Sarah, I think a bath would do you some good. Don't worry, I believe Lord Asmodeus will keep you around for a very long time to come. That is if, you, yourself wish it?" Johnathon smiles at her. When her eyes meet his, he saw everything, every cruel detail of her past. The torture her soul has gone through at the hands of a mortal. She was right her soul is ripped to shreds, Lord Asmodeus did see that and he knew with it in that condition, it would never satisfy him. I will heal her for my own gain, he thought.

"I would like a bath." she smiles back.

"Zuel, would you..." his words cut off.

"No, please Johnathon could you?" she sheepishly asks.

"Yes," he softly answers, amazed that she would even ask him for his help.

12