A Depraved Viewing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers along the lips of my gooey slit, they were so slick and sensitive. I slid my fingers back and forth, slowly, teasing myself. I kept my eyes locked on his gorgeous tool. I wanted him to wake up and catch me, I wanted him to throw me down and stuff that big dick right in my slutty mouth! I wanted to gag on him!

My fingers circled my swollen clit, the poor nub was positively throbbing. It needed to be touched, it needed to be played with. I pictured him waking and locking his lips around my swollen button. I squeezed it between my thumb and forefinger and gently pulled on it, like it were my own small cock. A small moan escaped and I bit my bottom lip.

My entire body was tingling. I wanted to grab my tits and play with my nipples, I wanted to slip my fingers inside my juicy snatch and pump myself and I wanted to force fingers up my arsehole and stretch my puckered rosebud. I cursed my lack of hands!

The two hands I had would have to make do; I clutched at one of my heavy breasts with my left hand and let my right hand work its magic between the folds of my slick cunt. My heart was racing and my breath had become short. My pants and moans were growing ever so loud as the juice coated fingers of my right hand massaged my aching clit. I wanted him to hear me. 'Wake up and fuck me!' was all I could think. It was all I wanted to think. It was all I wanted to do. I wanted my son to throw me down and fuck me to within an inch of my life! Use that thick rod and drill me with it!

Jesus, my legs had almost turned to jelly, I could barely stand. Without thinking I placed my knees on the bed, either side of my prone boy and rested my shaking limbs. Now straddling him, I carefully shimmied forward until I was straddling his thighs. My wet sex was directly above his soft but thick cock. A more uncompromising position I could not have been in, but I ploughed on, too heated to stop. Two of my slippery fingers found my entrance and I slid them in with absolutely zero resistance. My cavern felt so soft and warm, so juicy and wet. Fuck, I needed this.

I swirled my fingers in a circular and rhythmic motion, opening my hungry cunt wider and wider. It felt divine. I looked at his flaccid prick and imagined it hard and swirling deep inside of me. The more depraved I felt the slipperier my pussy became. My thighs coated and my bush drenched with my sticky fluid.

My groans became deeper, I could see the finish line in sight. 'You are a disgrace, masturbating for your passed out son.' I told myself, my fingers thrusting in and out of my soiled hole, my tits flopping and flying all over, my hair thrashing wildly. I was an animal. A filthy animal who needed to cum. A filthy animal that needed to be fucked. In all her holes. I released my tit and grabbed one of my big arse cheek with a smack. I panted and I pulled on it, wrenching my cheeks apart and opening my arsehole up. I had not been fucked in the bum since I was in my twenties, God, I missed it! I missed the initial pain of trying to ease it in. I missed the thrill of that big suck of air I'd take as the head popped inside for the first time. I knew I could take my boy's hard cock up there, even now, after all this time, I could take that big hog.

By now my movements were animalistic and wild, my hips gyrated, my hair thrashed, I squeezed and clawed my bum, I bobbed up and down on my knees, like I were riding a colossal cock. The bed was shaking like mad; thank heavens he didn't have a rattling headboard! How the hell did he not wake up?! How had I not been caught yet?

I could not take any more. I needed the release. I needed to cum. And cum I did. But this was not just any old orgasm, this was an explosion, a messy, thunderous explosion. My hand was a blur. The pressure had built and built and I could not keep the floodgates closed any longer. One final thrust upwards and with a gasp I yanked my fingers free of my cunt and a clear jet of my juice spewed out of me. And it spewed out onto my naked son. I came all over him.

Wave upon wave crashed through my body. Jet upon jet coated my unknowing boy; all over his thighs, his stomach and shamefully of all his cock. I felt it from my head all the way to the tips of my toes. Sweat soaked, my gut wrenched. My stiff nipples felt fit to pop. I was electrically charged.

All the while I could not and did not hold back my roars as each delicious wave ripped through me. I didn't care if he woke up. If he were sleeping a regular sleep Si would have surely woken up, but his alcohol induced coma prevented him from getting the shock of his life.

My fingers now eagerly worked my engorged clit as the last waves crashed through me. My arms felt heavy and my knees were ready to give way. I was spent. I wanted to collapse onto the mattress besides him. I began to slow myself down, the last wave had come and gone. I was done.

I looked to the ceiling and breathed deep, desperate to catch my breath. My skin was tingling. I could hear my heart pounding. I have no idea how long I laid there for, waiting for my heartbeat to slow. After what felt like an age my heartbeat began to slow and my breath began to return to normal. I turned my head slowly to my side. A huge sigh of relief; he was still dead to the world.

The shame quickly found me, 'what have you done?' I asked myself, knowing full well what I'd done. I slowly rolled off the bed onto my wobbly legs. I looked down upon my son and what I had done. He was covered in my juices. I had coated him. I stood and stared for a few moments, my mind blank, before a panic overwhelmed me. What was I to do now? I couldn't just leave him in this mess, my mess. I had to clean him up.

I gathered up my robe and covered my naked body. I left my son's room and headed for the bathroom. Jesus, my thighs were drenched, they slid off one another with ease as I walked. Once in the bathroom I pulled a thick fluffy towel from the towel wrack and threw my robe to the floor. I smothered my lower half with the towel, soaking up all the cream that had squirted out of me. As I mopped up I looked up and caught myself in the mirror. What a sorry sight I was. I felt so ashamed. All my hard work was for nought.

Towel in hand I re-entered Si's room. I stopped dead in my tracks and shook my head disbelief... He had rolled over onto him stomach. I puffed out my cheeks and left him there on his front; my cum now soaked into his sheets.

Back in my bedroom, I picked up my phone and I composed a message to Liz, that I'd send first thing in the morning:

"Hi Liz, I think I need another session."

12