A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thanks for letting me play with you. It has done wonders for me and I will never, never forget either of you so long as I live. You taught me how to 69 and that opened up this new thing. Maria was looking so vulnerable one day it turned me on something fierce. If it did not happen here I was going to attack Amy at home. So it's you guys teaching me the 69 that started this, so I want to thank you both for being so sweet and loveable."

We hug again and wipe more tears away.

"Ann I am in a fog. Where are we going for our party?"

"Just a minute, Heather; Maria, Anna there is a party this afternoon and maybe tonight for just girls. It is Amy, Heather, Trudy and me. We all would like you to join us if you feel comfortable with us all."

They clasp their mouths, whisper and then say, "Oh my, that would be wonderful. Thank you for inviting us," comes from Maria.

"Well, Heather, getting back to your question it will be in the red room behind the lounge. We can all walk together. Poor Frank will have nobody to play with this afternoon."

"You ladies go downstairs and let me help Frank with his blue balls and I will be with you shortly."

"Heather, you will not believe how that scene was getting to all of us. We all had to strip, and finger ourselves. Frank held Ann's breasts while she was doing herself and he was humping his cock in the crack of her ass. When your hand disappeared into Anna's pussy we all gasped and we girls each had a cum; they were intense. Frank saw you getting sprayed and he said, 'Holy shit' as he went for towels for all of us plus you. Their room now smells like yours did this morning."

"Amy, I have a feeling that this afternoon you are going to find out how it feels. I think Ann and Trudy either want to do each other or have the twins do them while we do each other. I just feel this way being that they invited the twins at the last minute like this after Ann called Trudy."

"I hope so, Heather. God I want you to do me the first time since you are my best friend."

"I think we can request that. Maybe that's all we will get done. We just go from one fantastic thing to the next like you and the guys the other night."

"Oh, Heather, you might be right. I never gave that any thought."

"Well ladies shall we go play?"

I guess this is curtain time hearing those words from Ann's mouth.

We have to put up with the usual comments as we walk to the red room.

Upon entering the red room my mouth flies open because there are three ladies present. I am expecting only Trudy.

"Ladies may I present my best and closet friend since high school. This is Grace."

We know Sammy. Trudy walks Grace over to us and continues with the introductions. When I am introduced, Grace comments, "Congratulations on the winnings." She gives me a hug and a cheek kiss.

"Ladies, have some refreshments then we can play."

"I am scared, Heather. I thought just four of us but now..."

"Well let's relax and if it gets bad, fake food poising."

"Oh, good thought Heather."

"Hey, if we don't like something we will just say so."

Trudy explains, "Grace dropped in unexpectedly today. I did not want to miss this party since the three of you will be leaving soon and I also want to visit with Grace, not having seen her in three months. We chat almost daily but it's not the same. I think she and I are as close to each other as you and Amy are, Heather."

"Since Grace is interested in partying I thought I would expand the group to make it more enjoyable for all of us."

Sammy slips over to us as Trudy, Grace and Ann get in a huddle.

"Heather, Amy, Trudy told me about the happenings at Ann's today. You know I have been doing that since I was fifteen with my girl friends. We were shocked at the pleasure it gave us. You see we Thai ladies have very small hands," as she extends hers to show us. "When I first saw both of you I wanted us to do that but I was afraid to ask because 90% of ladies do not like it, they think. I hope we can do it sometime today."

Amy clasps her hand over her mouth. I take her into my arms, "Relax, Amy I will get us through this."

"Sammy, Amy has never experienced that yet. That's why she is turning white."

"Oh, I am so sorry Amy. Being Heather's closet friend I assumed you both have done it."

"I have an idea; follow me."

We follow Sammy and she opens a door and it opens into a long hall. Along each wall there are other doors. It looks like a hotel hallway.

Sammy opens one of the doors and we enter a bedroom with a bath.

"These rooms are used by guests who desire some privacy from time to time. Amy can you relax enough for Heather to initiate you here?"

"Oh yes, Sammy. I have wanted it so much since Heather did Anna this afternoon but I can not do it in front of all those people out there the first time."

"I understand, hon'."

"Heather, Amy, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure Sammy."

She goes to the bed table and brings back one of those button like things you press when calling for help in a hospital. "Heather, if Amy likes it and your hand goes in, can you just hold it there and then press this button. I would like then to come in and join you. Amy it will feel so good believe me. What I would like to happen is for Amy to slip her hand into me, and I will slip my hand into you, Heather. It will be a three-way. Then we can go for the big gusher. After we recover we will switch. I will do Amy, she does you, Heather, and you do me."

"If I see the light blinking in the other room I will know it is a go. If not, come on out and join us.

"I will explain to the others what is happening in the meantime, as to why you both seemed to have gotten lost."

She hugs and kisses us and gives us winks and then is saying, "Enjoy."

After the door closes Amy and I just stand and hug each other.

"Jeez, Heather this might work out ok, for a minute I was getting nauseous."

"I know that you were, hon'. Sammy picked up on it real quick. She is so nice and with her small hand it will be great, that is if you like it."

"God, Heather, I almost have the same feeling of the first night I was stuffed with a cock when I was a teenager."

"Honey, it goes so smooth and the hand popping is a shock and there is no pain. We enjoyed the finger extension so you will be begging for it to happen and you might even make it happen from wanting it so much if you hump hard enough."

"Heather, I have to pee first from nerves."

"Sure and I do too. Hurry up so we can have fun."

Amy is built so much like me I am sure it will be fine. I place the call button nearby so I can reach it. Amy flushes and I run in.

"Ok, Amy your bottom and we start out 69ing for starters. Just push me off if you have to talk or breathe."

We get into it and all is progressing nicely. It seems she really wants it because her humping and moaning is reaching a fever pace. She is humping my hand; I do not even move it. She is driving herself onto it.

I feel a horrendous moan into my clit with a very hard pull down of my butt to get the clit to her mouth. With this comes a back arch that swallows my fist and a face spray of her love juices. It is so fast that I do not even cum but am happy that she is. My God, I think this is Amy's first spray of her juices. I wonder if she even realizes that it happened.

Amy's hands fall from my hips; I roll off, "Well?"

"Heather, we have been missing out on so much. I want more. Are you going to buzz Sammy in?"

"Do you want me too?"

"Oh please a three-some should be awesome."

I reach for a towel that I had brought to the bed to dry my face just in case, find the call button and press it.

"Heather, why are you wiping your face? Did I spray like Anna?"

"Yes, Amy. You did."

"Oh, I am so embarrassed. I hope you are not mad."

"No way, Amy, it made me happy that it happened. Why should I be? Isn't it an awesome feeling? I never knew we could cum so hard to cause that. Remember, earlier this week I sprayed you in the shower?"

We both relax. I flex my hand off and on to remind Amy I am there and she giggles.

"Heather, quit teasing me."

Soon the door opens and it's Sammy grinning ear to ear with some refreshments.

"Stay like you are and I will hold the drinks and you can sip from the straw. It's too bad that you did not hear the hands clapping out there when Grace noticed the flashing light."

"It is an awesome feel isn't it Amy? And besides it's so very slutty."

"It sure is Sammy."

"Well this next round will be even better. Amy, I am so used to this and already wet so when I tell you to go, just make your hand like this and shove it in. Make a fist as soon as you can when you get in. I will coach you as we go."

"Now after it's in, we will rest a minute or two and begin a rocking motion, not in/out. Try to position your hand so that when I say 'Now' you can slide your thumb knuckle up a little and rub my G-spot. Now you can if you want, use your free hand thumb and roll my clit with it but be sure you rub the G-spot at same time."

"Heather, I will penetrate you slowly since you are a novice and Amy is already stuffed."

"This will go pretty naturally once we start rocking our hands; one thing feeds another. And as soon as one person says 'now' it seems to trigger everyone. Amy, if you get lost on this first try it will be ok because I know you are going someplace you have never been."

"Amy, let me get into Heather first because it will go slower with her and I don't want you building ahead of us."

I feel Sammy at my door. It's so wet it is slipping in like a cock. I want it so much I am completely relaxed. Oh, it's in.

"Ok Amy, slide it in."

"Wow, it is hot in there."

"Really slutty isn't it? I think guys' cocks feel the heat also. Do you like the sensation?"

"It is awesome, Sammy. I can not wait to feel Heather."

"Ok, let's make each other feel good."

"Nice Amy, very nice"

"Oh Heather, Oh Heather!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, so nice Sammy."

Well, it's happening. Someone humps and we all start. We are moaning the pleasure we are getting from this new way of getting off. Amy and I are really moaning the loudest.

"Please, Heather now, NOW!"

The top side of my thumb goes to Amy's G-spot and my free thumb to her clit.

Sammy is doing me.

All I hear is babbling moans and groan of all sorts. Amy almost breaks my arm from her convulsion and is spraying me again.

I do not black out this time. I just try to catch my breath after my cumming.

I lift up and Amy has gone to lala land. Sammy gives me a wink then says, "She will be with us soon. The very first one is the most awesome."

"It sure is Sammy. I experienced that last night with Maria."

"So it's been Maria, Anna and Amy so far for you, right?"

"Yes."

When Amy gets back with us we can take a break. I can call for more refreshments then we can do another round.

"Thanks, Heather for letting me do you. I have wanted you this way since that first night when we were all together."

"With Maria and I in 69 last week has me thinking differently about sex, Sammy. I am glad it worked out the way it has."

"Well we have someone re-joining us it looks like."

"What hit me? All I remember was going into the most awesome cum and everything went black."

Sammy and I giggle. We disconnect and go clean up while Sammy orders refreshments.

We hear a knock on the door, which startles Amy and me.

"It's ok, ladies. They just delivered the refreshments. They will set them down and leave. We give them two minutes to clear the hall in case we desire to open the door in the nude."

We sip on the drinks. "I am going to miss both of you and your friends. This place sure has been hopping since you guys arrived. I have mixed feelings about the party tomorrow. It will be fun but sad also because you will be leaving us. I sure hope you come back and I hope you all had a good time. I go home the last two weeks of March and all of April and the last two weeks of October and all of November. I sure would hate to come back and have someone tell me that I missed you."

"Can we stay in touch by e-mail Sammy? It will be fun exchanging mail from time to time."

"Sure, Amy, I will get the address to you later."

"Well, Amy, I am ready to see if I can send you to pleasure land, are you ready?"

"Oh yes, Sammy, let's go."

We all hop on the bed and get into position with no foreplay since we are so horny and wet. I get to send Sammy on her way, Amy does me, and Sammy is doing Amy.

In ten minutes it repeats. The bed is a mess from our cums. The room smells of bitches in heat.

After recuperating and showering we head to the main group.

Amy's and my eyes bug open as we stare at five of them going at fist fucking. We see Ann, Trudy, Grace, Maria, and Anna in a five-way.

We smile at each other and wait for their howls which looks like it will be very soon, with all the humping and moaning we hear.

"Sammy do you let guys fist you?"

"No, Heather, their hands are almost always too big."

Sammy suggests we go have juice and the others will join us when they are finished.

We soon hear the pleasure screams. We grin at each other now knowing what they are experiencing.

"Heather, Amy, while they are having fun let me explain how the four girl thing works here to start. You two for today, will stand shoulder to shoulder. Trudy and Ann will stand in front of you. You start by holding the face of the person in front of you and begin kissing. After you break the kiss there are eight breasts and eight hands."

Sammy continues, "You each grab one breast of the two individuals opposite you and they will do the same. You all will be working each other's nips and breasts. Whoever needs or wants a finger to their clit must say so by saying, 'now'. Now the lady in front of you will drop a hand from a breast she is massaging on you and go to your slit. When you all have gotten off by fingers, Ann and Trudy will switch places and you start all over. Oh by the way keep fingering softly the girl you are doing even after she cums in order to keep her tension up. When you make the switch after the first cum go to kissing and clit play immediately, no boob therapy.

"After the second cum, Ann and Trudy will get on the bed head to head. You girls drop your pussies onto their mouths and face each other. You two kiss and feel each other's breasts. After you both have cum, you two switch and repeat. No breaks just make fast switch.

"Then you two get on your backs head to head. Ann and Trudy will drop their pussies onto your mouths. You get them off with your tongue and then they will switch.

"Pace yourselves, that will be four cums for each of you. Two while standing, and two while straddling their mouth."

"Any questions?"

Amy is saying, "I am so hot thinking of the scene I can not think."

"Just relax; the experienced ladies will help you along"

"Oh, after Trudy and Ann have finished, a snack will be delivered. Then the planning for the rest of the day will happen. So dream of what you might like from girl to girl. Sorry, Amy, Heather, you can not select your friends to do something with them. It needs to be one of us from the resort."

The others that were enjoying themselves join us, bringing their refreshments.

Ann asks, "Sammy did you explain what will go down now until snack time?"

"Yes, Amy says she is so hot she can not think."

"Well, that is a positive sign so shall we play some more?"

"Amy, Heather, follow us over to the bed so we are all close together when we need to be."

It just so happens that when we get there I am facing Trudy and Ann is facing Amy. We then follow Sammy's guides. Oh my, my knees weaken as Trudy goes right to deep tonguing. The blood is rushing to my pussy. Oooo, as fingers and hands arrive at my breasts. I break my face hold of Trudy and reach for a breast of Trudy and one of Ann's. Trudy is moaning into my neck and saying, "You turn me on so much Heather," I am gasping for air.

I hear Amy saying, "Now," followed by Trudy, then me, then Ann.

Trudy and I return to kissing and fingering. I shoot and she follows as we moan into each other's ears and push our tits tightly into each other. I soon hear Amy and Ann. I break my hold on Trudy and she slips from my arms as Ann slides into mine.

Oh God, there is no hesitation in what we are wanting.

Ann is doing soft, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

"Oh, Yes, yes, yes Heather, right there, yes!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, hon' you are so sweet."

I begin my cum and shake violently, moaning into her shoulder.

This triggers her to cum with a soft, "Ooooooooooooo!"

Amy and Trudy are right behind us as we finish things off with soft clit massages.

Trudy then breaks from Amy and she and Ann get head to head on the bed.

Amy and I smile at each other knowing what to do and we get to do each other's breasts as we kiss.

We climb into position and start the kissing and nipple play and I feel a tongue lapping all around but not touching my clit. I hear all this slurping. This continues for maybe three to four minutes. In the mean time the blood is filling my pussy lips because I want clit contact.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" I moan into Amy's mouth.

I break my kiss to breathe and Ann is sending me higher and higher as I pull Amy tight to me and she is doing the same.

We are gasping for air as the storm hits us. Wow this is another first.

We settle and hug enjoying the moment but then I get a nudge; it is switch time.

Amy and I switch and it repeats. We are blasting in two minutes because we are already fully primed.

We cannot even settle and Ann and Trudy are moving for us to do them.

I start and within minutes Ann is gushing into my mouth. The juices flow like a little stream from her as she contracts her pussy around my tongue.

Trudy is there too because I hear her calling out Amy's name.

God they switch so fast.

Trudy drops her pussy onto my mouth and I feel my thighs being lifted and a tongue on my clit. I moan into Trudy's pussy. This causes her to unleash her dew and the tongue from a stranger has me thrashing my cum as the face of the owner buries deep into my snatch.

After Trudy lifts herself off I look to see who ate me and it was Grace. I must be blushing some because I have gotten warm.

Trudy is saying, "Grace, isn't that innocence so refreshing. Remember us when we started?"

"Trudy, we were never innocent, or have you forgotten?"

"Maybe that's what I like so much in Heather. I lacked that."

I look around and see that Anna ate Amy; Maria and Sammy are 69ing

"Ok, ladies shower and refresh. I will order light food."

Amy and I walk with very weak legs to the shower. As we are walking, Amy says, "I can not believe this. Look at what we have been missing. None of us four will get any rest on weekends now."

"Amy, just think, we would still be in Dullsville if I had not answered Trudy that day. What a stroke of fortune."

Amy is laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You said fortune. Are you inferring sex or the money or both?"

I have to laugh too.

The food is delivered and we are snacking.

Trudy then says, "Amy, Heather, we have been chatting behind your back. It would please us if you would consider this proposal for ending the day. Sammy and the twins' desire that you each fuck them in the pussies with a strap-on dildo like you did your friends. After you do that, all of us desire to do the same to you two. Do you think you can take ten dildo fuckings?"

Amy's and my mouths open and we can not utter a sound.

Sammy is saying, "Look at that. They are speechless."

Ann is reaching for something.

"Look at these dildos. They are relatively small. You could have one in you all day and be ok. What is unique with these is that on the backside there is a clit stimulator for the wearer. Now if you want to get off, you need to ask the girl doing you to finger you or you can finger yourself. So we really need your pussies to drive the cocks more onto us to get us off more than to get you off."