A Desperate, Last Night Together

Story Info
Mother and son share a special night before he goes to war
4.6k words
4.23
191.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heath Wilson was home on leave. Tomorrow morning he would board a plane and report to Fort Bragg, and shortly after that he would be deployed to Afghanistan. Home for Heath was a trailer on the east side of Matlock, Texas; a small town in the Panhandle. He lived with his mother, Jolene, and his younger brother, Jared. They were, to put it bluntly, white trash. The talked like white trash, and they dressed like white trash. But, really, it didn't matter because what happened on the hot, sweltering August night could have happened anywhere to anyone.

Jolene got pregnant and had Heath when she was 17. At 37, the years had taken their toll. She wasn't beautiful, but she could still turn heads despite the crow's feet and the slight paunch that hung over the waist of her low-slung jeans. She bought her clothes at Wal-Mart, and she wore them a size too small. She always had on too much make-up, thinking it made her look younger, not realizing it made her look cheap. After she quit school, she worked at Hooters, then she took some hostess jobs at local restaurants. Once, she even worked as a receptionist at a law firm, but that only lasted a few weeks. Her clothes and looks weren't suited for a downtown business. For the past eight years she worked at Earl Tolson's Used Cars where her duties included answering the phone and dealing with irate customers and horny salesmen. And fucking Earl twice a month.

Before he joined the Army, Heath worked a series of dead-end jobs. He got fired from most of them because he didn't show up, or he showed up drunk, or he picked fights with his boss.

Jolene was worried and frightened for her son. Most mothers would have tried to spend the last few days with a child headed for a war; she knew that, but she thought a few drinks would steady her nerves. So that Thursday night she went to John's Tavern, intending to have a few beers, but she was rarely able to have a just few beers. More often than not, her trips to a bar ended in someone's bed or backseat. That night was no exception.

It was after midnight when she staggered into the trailer, her clothes disheveled; smelling of beer, cheap perfume and stale cigarettes. She was greeted by the sight of her oldest son surrounded by empty beer cans, watching porn and rubbing himself through his jeans. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What the fuck do you thing I'm doing?" he slurred.

"What if your little brother came home and saw you acting like a goddamn pervert?" she screamed.

"What if my little brother came home and watched his drunken whore of a mother stagger in at midnight?" he screamed back.

"You little shit," she yelled as her hand flew toward his face. Just before it struck he grabbed her wrist. Later, neither of them could say who moved first. They were in each other's arms, their lips pressed together so hard they found bruises in the morning, their tongues were probing each other's mouths. He pushed up her short denim skirt. She fumbled with his belt. He reached under her panties and squeezed her round, fleshy ass. She pulled down his zipper and squeezed his cock through his briefs.

Did she pull him backwards and fall on the tattered couch, or did he push her down? It really didn't matter. He pushed aside the crotch of her panties and she pulled his dick free. Did she guide him between her swollen lips and into her pussy, or did he slam his hard cock into her? It didn't really matter.

It didn't take long. Bracing his feet on the floor for leverage he rammed his cock into her cunt. She dug her fingernails into his back and wrapped her legs around him, nearly falling off the couch. In less than a minute, he tensed, spilling his cum into her, collapsing on her like a dead weight. She pushed him and rolled from under him. He looked at her and started to say, "Mom, I'm sorry, I...." she glared at him and raised her hand, cutting him off before she turned and went to her bedroom.

* * * * *

The next morning she stood at the counter, drinking her coffee. With her back to him, she said, "Since this is your last night at home, we should all go out to eat. Let's go to La Posada when I get off work. Will you tell your brother when he gets back from his sleep-over? "Sure," he said, "Look, Mom, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It won't never happen again." She stared at him for a moment, then lit a cigarette and went out the door. As she left, she turned and said, "Don't make promises you can't keep."

That night, in the crowded restaurant, she tried to make small talk, but a 20-year old and a sullen teenager really didn't have a lot to say to a 37 year-old woman. After downing his last bite, Jared, her youngest, said, "Can we go? Matt's coming over to hang out."

"Matt can wait. This is your brother's last night at home."

Under his breath, Jared muttered, "Fuck him."

"What did you say?"

"Mom, it's all right. Let's go home. Thanks for the dinner."

After dropping Jared off, Jolene said, "Do you want a beer? Let's go to Danny's"

"I'm only 20," Heath protested.

"I've known Danny since we was in the first grade. I think I can persuade him to give you a beer," she laughed.

At the bar, she drew quite a few looks. She was wearing her usual Friday night attire, tight jeans, and a tighter black blouse; the push up bra making her breasts look bigger and firmer than they were. It wasn't uncommon for some of the regulars to end up in the parking lot with her before the night was over, and tonight, Joe Delaney thought he'd try his luck. As she bent over the pool table, he came up behind her and grabbed the cue. "Hey, I've got a bigger stick right here, Jo. Why don't you shoot with it?"

Heath couldn't believe his ears. "What the fuck did you say? That's my mother, you fat prick!"

Grimes moved toward him and growled, "Go back to North Carolina and play soldier, asshole. Your mom and me got some business."

"Like hell you do," Two punches and it was over. Joe lay sprawled on the green felt table. "Let's get out of here, baby," Jolene said. Passing a 7-11, Jolene said, "Pull in here." A few minutes later, she got back in the pick up carrying a pack of smokes and a couple six packs of beer. "Let's go," she said.

"Go where?" her son asked.

"It don't matter."

Heath turned onto the highway and headed south. Jolene popped the top on a can and handed it to him. She opened another one, and lit a cigarette. Neither of them talked. They both knew where they were going. Heath parked the car on in a field overlooking the lake. "Give me a smoke," he said. Lighting it, he took a long drag. Finally Jolene grinned and said, "Is this where you take them girls you go out with?"

Returning her grin he replied, "Sometimes."

"What do you do with 'em?"

"I think you know, " he said.

"What? Tell me."

"You know, we make out, sometimes we do it."

"Is this where you knocked that up that little slut, Jana?" his mother asked.

"What is this?" he demanded.

Downing one beer, she opened another, and lit her third cigarette. "Just curious." Then, taking a gulp and staring straight ahead, she said, almost in a whisper, "This is where you was conceived. Right down this road."

"Jesus, Mom. I don't need to hear this." He opened another Bud.

She turned her head and studied him for a minute. Then tossing her cigarette butt out the window, and finishing her beer, she reached down and rested her hand on his thigh. "Open another one for me."

"You really don't need no more beer, Mom" Heath said.

"You don't know what the fuck I need, Heath. Give me a goddamn beer." Handing her another beer, she took a large swallow, then set it on the dash. "Or maybe you do know what I need," her hand moving higher, toward his crotch. Leaning into him, he felt her breasts pressing into his arm. "Do you want me to tell you what I need?"

"Mom....stop..."

But she didn't stop. Her hand moved higher, until it rested on the growing bulge under his jeans. " Shit, baby, I think you know just what I need. Pressing closer, she kissed his neck and squeezed the swollen muscle between his legs. "In fact, I think you need it, too." She took his hand, and guided it to her breast. "You need it. You want it. Don't you?" She began to rub him slowly up and down, then traced her finger over and around him. "C'mon, baby. It's all right." And again, "I need it. I need you. God. Please, baby." She was rubbing him harder. He couldn't help himself. He cupped her heavy breast. "Is this what you did to Jana?" His breath was quickening. "What did she do to you?" She unzipped his tight jeans. She unsnapped them. She ran her hands over his briefs.. "Raise up," she whispered. Bracing against the back of the seat, he lifted his hips and helped her push his jeans down, then his briefs. Finally, his cock sprang out, like a spring under tension. "Jesus," she said, holding it straight up. She began to pump it, slowly. "Did she do this to you?" Did she jack you off? Did she? I'll bet she did."

He grew even larger. She stopped, and he couldn't help groaning and muttering "Shit," as she let him go. Reaching for her beer, she took another large drink then sank to her knees, squeezing between the seat and the dash. She tugged his jeans and shorts down the rest of the way until they lay pooled at his feet.

She took him in both hands and slowly stroked him from the base, over the swollen veins, to the purple head. She moved her hands back down. Shaking her long hair, she bent lower, and looked in his eyes. "I've been told," she said with a smirk, "that I'm good at this," Then, without warning, she took him deep, then slowly raised her head, her lips gripping him all the way. It was almost more than he could take. Looking up at him, she laughed. Then she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue. "Oh fuck," he moaned. Then she took him deep again, and again, and again, fucking him with her mouth; over and over, until he bucked up and down, moaning, swearing, his breath coming in gasps. Then, as suddenly as she started, she stopped and held him upright, not moving, letting him come down from his high.

He was leaking pre-cum. 'Please."

"Please, what,"

"You know..."

"Tell me."

He bucked up, thrusting his hips. She squeezed the base of his prick, keeping him from his release. She pushed it back until it was pressed against his belly and slowly licked him from the base to the head while still squeezing it. "Tell me. What do you want?"

"Finish me off, damnit. Goddamn it! Let me cum!"

"Not yet. Not yet."

"Shit, goddamn it!."

"Don't cuss at your mother, you little shit!" but she said it with a smile. Then, staring into his eyes, she spit on his hard cock. "Jana never sucked you this good, did she?" He moaned. "Did she," as she swirled the head again."

"No! No!, she never did nothin' like this. Jesus!" His mom looked like a porno star he thought, staring at her through half-closed eyes.

"Slide down." Then she cupped his balls, heavy with cum. She rolled them and tugged on them, all the while alternating between feather kisses, deep throats, and hard, then soft strokes. "You ready, baby?"

"Yes," he hissed between gritted teeth.

"What are you ready for?"

"To fucking cum...to cum....to shoot it...."

"All right." Then she reached even further underneath him and pushed a finger into his tight, puckered hole. "Do it. Do it. Give it to me."

She felt his legs tighten and his balls swell. She felt his hips thrust off the seat. She saw his eyes squeeze shut, and his mouth clench until he bit his lip. She heard his groans turn into gibberish, then into screams. She felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat. The second, the inside of her cheek, and the third her curled tongue. Pulling back, she smiled. "Feels good, don't it? Do I know how to suck cock, or do I know how I to suck cock," his jizz dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. She reached up and wiped her face with the back of her hand. "Take off your T-shirt." He handed it to her, and she used it as a cum rag to clean herself.

Finally, coming back to earth, Heath reached down and pulled his pants up. Jolene sat up and opened two more beers and offered her son a Marlboro, as she lit her own.

"Mom...what's going on? Why are we doing this?"

Ignoring this, she asked, "Tell me what you're doing in the Army."

"Mom. Why.."

"Shhhh. Let's just talk. We don't never talk no more."

So they talked. They talked about everything; her worries for Jared, their fears, Heath's future, their dreams. For what seemed like hours they confided in each other like never before. After an awkward silence, Heath said, "I want to ask you something, Mom."

The tone in his voice gave it away. She knew what was coming. "Heath, no. I told you before, you don't need to know....

"Yes I do, Mom. I need to know. Tell me about my dad."

"Heath, you don't need to know nothing about him. I raised you, didn't I. He never helped, not once."

"But I need to know."

She was silent for a long minute. "Give me another beer."

"You've had enough."

"If I'm going to talk about this, I need another one. He was...he wasn't like me...like us. He lived on the other side of town in a nice house. He drove a nice car. His parents was rich. But still, he liked me. I think he really liked me. I was a junior and he was a senior. We'd go to the movies or out to eat. Or here," she laughed. "But one day, he took me home to meet his folks. They was nice enough, but I could tell, I wasn't nobody they wanted going out with their son. At first, they just tried to keep him busy, or introduce him to popular, country club girls. But he kept seeing me."

"Then I got pregnant. He told his folks, and I guess they went crazy. They asked him how I knew you was his. They had a huge fight. Finally, they gave him a choice. They said he could go to college, become a lawyer or a doctor of some such thing, or he could move in the trailer with me and your grandma. They offered me money and told me I should get rid of you. I told 'em to go to hell. Then he stopped calling me, stopped coming around. He'd see me and cross the street. That fall he went away to college."

"He never saw you again?" Heath asked.

"He called a few times to see how I was doing, before you was born. But I never seen him after that."

"The bastard never paid child support?"

"His parents showed up one day and talked to your grandma. They said they wanted to do right by me. They told her they'd send her some money every month, or they'd give her $10,000 right then and we'd all be done with each other. It was more money than she'd ever seen."

"So she took it?"

"It's how we got the trailer."

"What's his name?"

"That, I'm not going to tell you."

"I have a goddamn right to know," he was almost screaming.

"No. Don't ruin tonight."

Heath backed off. It would be easy enough to find out. There wasn't that many rich people in this little town. He paused and took a few puffs, then threw an empty can out the window. "Mom?"

"What?"

"Did you love him?"

She didn't answer.

"Mom..."

She shut her eyes and finally whispered, through the tears which had begun to flow; "Yes. Yes. I loved him." Heath put his arm around his Mother and held her tightly as sobs racked her body. "I loved him. "I loved him so much. Why didn't he love me, Why?"

"He did. I know he did. He just didn't have no choice." He didn't believe it, but he said it to comfort her. After a long moment he said, "Why, Mom? Why are we doing this?"

Lighting another Marlboro, she stared out the window. "You know I have a reputation around town, don't you?." When he didn't say anything, she said, "Well, it's true. I screw a lot of men. I fuck Earl because I don't want to lose my job. But the rest of 'em...the guys out in the parking lot after the bar closes, the salesmen back in the garage, I...I...fuck them, because I'm lonely. It makes me feel like someone wants me, it makes me feel pretty. And young."

"Mom, you don't need to do that," Heath said softly.

"I just know I'm tired of fucking men. I want to make love to someone. I haven't made love to anyone in a long time. That's why, baby. I love you. I want to make love to you. And with you leaving...I couldn't stand not...not..." she began sobbing again, sobs that came from deep within her soul.

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh. I love you, Mom. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby. God help me, I love you."

Then Heath knew. He knew why it happened the night before. He knew why it just happened. Suddenly he knew why it would happen again. He loved her, too; in a way that a son shouldn't love a mother. "Mom, I love you. I mean, I love you. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"Do you, Heath?."

"Make love to me, Mom. Let me make love to you." For the first time, then, they made love. Their kisses were tender and deep. He slowly undressed her, kissing her skin as he opened each button. He slipped her blouse off, then, as he kissed her neck and her shoulders, he pushed the black straps of her push-up bra down her arms. It fell to her waist revealing her large, slightly sagging breasts. He flicked his tongue across her hardening nipples, taking one, then the other, into his mouth, sucking them, before lightly biting them, causing her to gasp with surprise. Unclasping her bra, it floated to the floorboard of the truck. He unbuttoned her jeans. He opened the door, and as she lay on the seat, he stood on the ground and pulled down the zipper and tugged at them, peeling them off. Then he grabbed the waistband of her black panties and rolled them down, dropping them on the ground.

He touched her, his finger easily sliding into her. Pulling her even closer to him, he looked at her naked body, her pendulous breasts flat against her chest, the slight roll of skin above her hips, and whispered, "You're beautiful... so beautiful." Then, kneeling on the hard Texas clay, he nuzzled the soft inside of her thighs, slowly kissing closer and closer to her pussy. She could feel his warm breath on her lips as he approached her. His fingers were slowly sawing in and out of her swollen cunt, then she bolted almost upright as his mouth closed over her engorged clit, sucking it, then backing away as his tongue rolled over it, then tracing a figure-eight pattern around the sides and over the top. Her hips were thrusting now, rising and falling, her round ass lifting off the seat. She was frantic; his mouth, his tongue, his fingers, playing games with her. She never knew what to expect. He bit her lips, sucked her clit, and plunged his fingers in and out of her, twisting them back and forth. He drove them in as deep as they would go before curling them up to the roof of her pussy and pushing against her G-spot. That, combined with his mouth on her clit and his right thumb rolling around the outside of her asshole, sent her over the edge. She jerked up, grabbed his head, and wrapping her meaty thighs around his neck, she cried into the night, before collapsing back onto the seat. "God," she breathed.

"I know," Heath said with a smile. With that they both began to laugh. He stood up and bent over her, wrapping his arms around her neck, kissing her, then whispered, "God, I love you....so much." Tears welled up in her eyes, and half laughing, half crying she said, "I know, baby, I know...I love you so much...so much."

Kissing her one last time, he stood up and unsnapped his jeans, and pushed them down, along with his white briefs, and stepped out of them. The full moon allowed her to see her naked son standing before her, his body hardened by two years of Army training. His cock was hard, the head purple and the veins bulging. He felt the hot north Texas wind on his tight, hard ass. Then he stepped forward and grabbed her thighs and pulled her toward him until she was barely on the seat. Reaching over her head, she grabbed the steering wheel to keep from sliding out of the truck. As he pulled her toward him, he stepped closer until his shins hit the step of the pick-up. His swollen glans pressed against her puffy red lips of her cunt, then he thrust his hips forward, and impaled her on his cock. He slowly pushed until his balls touched her ass, then withdrew. She bucked against him. Over and over they thrust, establishing a rhythm of sex. He felt his sac grow heavy and he knew that it would only be a moment before he filled her. Suddenly, she put her hands on his shoulders. "Heath, Heath, stop!" Mustering all the self control he could, he slowed, then stopped, though still buried deep inside her. "Stop for a minute. Pull it out," she said. She pulled her self up and sat on the edge of the seat, facing him. "I want to give you something," she said.

12